WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:):):)
84625.gif

:p:p:p

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey guys, have a family situation going on, so not going to be able to contribute much right now so I'll do a role reveal. Im a turkey. I keep wolves full for a night or something.
Cool role! I was wondering what kind of bird you were.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got off of work and I dont have time to catch up right now but I will much later tonight..

I would like to request to be investigated or seered or whatever it is called

Be back much later

:peeking::peeking::peeking:
I burned 10 seconds of my 15 minutes of fame getting one of my newspaper headlines on the Tonight Show years ago: "Planning commission plans to plan city plan".

But it was literally correct. They had just spent an entire evening talking about the process for how they'd go about planning the city plan. I was so fed up with the time-wasting that I got snarky in my headline. Sigh.
:peeking::peeking::peeking:

-chains rattle- MARLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... oops, wrong topic.
woof, woof. i wish i was still alive. woof.

Reactions: 5 users
If we say madjack three times fast, do you think he will appear like beetlejuice?

Reactions: 4 users
Happy Bunny got me thinking... Why was aggie called happy? lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Because she was happy to be alive!….Although sometimes I wonder if being dead is better than being headless…hmm

Thread kinda died tonight. Is it because it's Mardi Gras and everyone's out partying? I'm just sitting here...reviewing articles for my epi seminar tomorrow...

sad-baby.gif

I have no idea ;.; I guess since I can't procrastinate I should go to sleep

Just got home from work. So far I'm on board with everyone's theory about kittyy. We will see what night results bring tomorrow.

Nights have become a scary time at the SDN farm. No longer a time for dreams, but a time for nightmares. A few bold animals still wander around at night, doing their best to help their fellow farm mates, but most sit at home shaking, waiting for the wolf reaper to come harvest their crop. Actually, for the food animals, this is not all that different from their normals nights, they know that life is short and to live it up while they can. A bunch of them decide to have a little party last night, nothing garish, just a few friends over sipping fermented milk. As the festivities started to die down, they heard a shriek of alarm and ran outside to find one of their fellow mates, the goat. yelling about some shadowing figures down by Magbag's sleeping area. They all go down to investigate, but there is nothing to find. Magbag's is gone, and no one else is there. When questioned further the goat admits that she just saw the shadowy figures, but didn't see them harm Magbags, as a guilty smile comes over her face. The last question they asked her was about the vomit on her fur…. "oh, just an upset rumen" she replied with a guilty grin.

The animals go home for a few minutes of shut-eye before a busy day. When they awaken in the morning there are no corpses to be found, Magbags is still missing, and close to where mags usually slept was Mad Jack, waking up in a pile of vomit. "Whazzup! What a weird dream" he states, and then starts spouting off about some crazy conspiracy theory that he has about WW games being a scam concocted by SOV to pay his tuition money send sobsob money!, but no one believes that silly yarn. The animals all scatter with a sigh of relief they have survived another night.

No one has died, but evil still lurks.

It is Day 5. Lynch will close at 6pm EST. (as usual, send actions for night when you can. )

There are still 18 people in the game.

The Living Players:
1- @WildZoo
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand_cat
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
17- @GellaBella
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
21- @magbags, ?????

ps- if anyone feels they need additional mentor help, please let us know… we have spare mentors floating around due to the recent spate of deaths at SDN farm. We are all here to laugh at help you!

NOTE: Links to results and write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Whoo no deaths! Hey guys I actually have to do work and go to classes today (ew) so I won't be around as much. I'll still be checking in though. For now, lynch kittyy as per yesterday's discussion, and unless something more compelling comes up.

Lynch Votes Received:

Kittyy 1 (WZ)

Waffle-o-meter: 0

Uncast Votes: 18

Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST. (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night).

Is it weird that I'm now having WW-type dreams?

Yeah, probably weird.

lynch kittyy

Unless anyone learned anything after night actions were performed?

:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

Nope...totally normal in the beginning. Oh wait...who am I kidding? Pretty sure a lot of us still do that. :p

:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

@madjack :
tumblr_lpdbkygr5F1qmlkrvo1_500.gif

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

But seriously, welcome back. Any crazy theories for us today?

Well, guess I get to lynch kittyy

Lynch Votes Received:

Kittyy 3 (WZ, hax, epipen)

Uncast Votes: 16

Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST. (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night).

I am out morning and early afternoon. If Devyn isn't around, it would help if someone (a mentor or a dead player would be nice) could keep the tally going. You guys post so much, and waffle so much it is hard to come back to 5 pages to tally. But I am happy. Don't ever change!

I'm going to be in class all day without any breaks so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get on before the cycle is over. Lynch kittyy.

Lynch Votes Received:

Kittyy 4 (WZ, hax, epipen, BI)

Uncast Votes: 15

I am out morning and early afternoon. If Devyn isn't around, it would help if someone (a mentor or a dead player would be nice) could keep the tally going. You guys post so much, and waffle so much it is hard to come back to 5 pages to tally. But I am happy. Don't ever change!

Also, welcome back @Mad Jack !
It's good to back! I missed you guys and your not-quite-as-crazy-as-me shenanigans.

So I was ruminating on it a while, and, while I didn't have access to my white board, I did have access to the hallucinogenic contents of a goat's stomach, and I think I have a theory... I'll post a full writeup in after I make some coffee.
tin-foil-hat.jpg

Wait, does this mean the goat is evil? How do we know magbags wasn't screaming because the goat was attacking her? The goat was the only one there ....Maybe she just didn't want to be eaten.

And honestly I don't know which of the sheep is evil. Or if there aren't just two sheep to throw us off. The "wolf in sheeps clothing" absolutely makes sense....but is it too cliche for our puppet-master?

Wait, does this mean the goat is evil? How do we know magbags wasn't screaming because the goat was attacking her? The goat was the only one there ....Maybe she just didn't want to be eaten.

And honestly I don't know which of the sheep is evil. Or if there aren't just two sheep to throw us off. The "wolf in sheeps clothing" absolutely makes sense....but is it too cliche for our puppet-master?
The goat is not evil, for sure. Notice that no one was wolfkilled tonight? That's because the goat's ability is to serve as a rumen-based witness protection program, nestling one of us all up in their stomach for a day to keep us from harm. He/she swallowed magbags before the wolves could get to her, which means two things. Magbags is probably not a wolf, unless they were nightkilling one of their own that we didn't suspect at all early on for no good reason, and that the goat is certainly not a wolf as well, unless he/she voted to kill magbags while simultaneously voting to eat them. The goat cannot reveal themselves to us- both out of fear of our judgement for his/her odd form of bulimia, and because, without the dog, the goat is our only remaining protector.

Yeah, probably weird.

lynch kittyy

Unless anyone learned anything after night actions were performed?
:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:
Yeah, totally may have had one last night about the game I am currently in.... It happens :p
:nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod::nod:

You're right MJ. At first I thought it was strange that it was saving only people that we wanted to lynch which I thought was weird. But no one even discussed the possibility of madbags being a wolf so I thought it was out of character. The wolves can really vote to attack each other? Is that just to confuse us?

I just got off of work and I dont have time to catch up right now but I will much later tonight..

I would like to request to be investigated or seered or whatever it is called

Be back much later

Wait, wait, wait. Let's not be to hasty in the stabby stabby. Give kittyy a chance to defend herself.

Well BI HAS to vote for kitty. She has no choice. Haxx obviously doesn't want to be lynched so he's going to vote for her.

I would like to hear some theories first because thinking about sheep makes my head hurt.

Agreed that this is confusing. What is the gist of the two different sheep stories? (I have an exam at 12 so I'm going to attempt to stay away, though it's terribly addicting. Willpower, activate!)

I've been reading past game threads. So far I have not come across a legitimate duplicate role. Just read through one (Pirates of the Caribbean) where the villagers lost, partially because they failed to act on the presence of two roles that were even close to the same. Having two identical roles? That just doesn't add up. We need to get this figured out, so the best way is to lynch the more suspicious of the two "sheep". And to me that is kittyy, because why would a wolf post a role in public if they knew someone else had that role? Makes much more sense for a wolf to use it to cover themselves when talking to the mayor.

The whole thing stinks to me. I think there are two cows, but they're slightly different so it's ok....but two just plain sheep is a no no. Unless of course there is no cow and just a zebu......or no zebu and a wolf.

This entire thing is making my head hurt.

I'm going to preface this by saying that I still think we should lynch kittyy and that the following role possibility is NOT me:

What if there is some kind of animal that HAS to lie about their role? Are there any particularly deceitful animals on the farm? Just a thought.

First off, I believe that are wolves are not wolves, but are, in fact, other farm animals.
The cheese is quickly dropped by the critter and everyone slowly walks away from the peacock body , leaving it out for the vultures (aka Nyanko) to feed on. Perhaps someone didn't like how the peacock was always praising how pretty she was.

This may or not be a hint. The only thing I can think of is that she was slain by an ugly duckling of some sort, but it doesn't seem to be emphasized enough for that. For now, I do not suspect fowl play in addition to foul play though. Still, I'll be watching my back around ducks and any other birds that might have been irritated at an uppity winged cousin just in case.
PLUSH_2711_ALT_4b5488a6362b0.jpg

Normally, there wouldn't be much more to say, except that the herding dog in question, SV88, was found dead in that exact spot the next. This is a big loss for the farm animals, as SV88 had been protecting a farm animal from attack each night. One animal, the dog's arch-enemy was breathing a sign of relief that there would be no more dogs to hassle her.

The dog's arch-enemy is both female and likely a cat. The cat, if not evil, would not be relieved at the dog's passing, however much they didn't like each other, because, even if they didn't get along, at the end of the day the dog was providing the cat with protection. No, this cat is evil. This cat was out to get us, and with SV88 out of the way, she was free to kill whomever she wanted- or so she thought, because we've still got a goat on our side. So I present suspect number 1, the evil cat:
1391804572201.jpg

There is some write-up evidence that may exonerate the cat though:

Btw, rxelle is not the only one upset. I bet there is another animal out there whose life got a lot less interesting without a mouse to chase.

If the cat were truly a wolf, I doubt they would be upset by the demise of a villager, however much they like to chase them. Is this enough to clear their name? Or should we be wary of kittens just in case?

Finally, another hint that our wolves are, in fact, farm animals:

So imagine the surprise when bluesails is found dead this morning, apparently fell dead after being stuck in some cow dung. Was it the methane that overcame her?

I believe that one of our killers is a cow. What other animal would be okay with murdering a farm animal with cow dung, or placing one in cow dung post-mortem? So I present to you suspect number 2, the evil cow, who has grown tired of lazing around on the farm with his brethren and being a herd animal, and decided to make his life more interesting. Murdery interesting:
Evil_Cow_Logo_graphic.jpg

Who these people are, I don't know.
giphy.gif

But I do agree that one of our sheep is likely a wolf in sheep's clothing, and has a description for the sheep role that is identical to the villager role. I also am 99.9% sure we don't have a seer, and still don't trust brightimpressio, but don't feel a "lynch her" level of distrust, just a "The Lollipop Guild burned my family alive and I still haven't quite gotten over it, but she's not them, so maybe I should cut her some slack for her candy-based shenanigans" level of distrust. Basically, I'm just keeping my eye on her.