WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Votes Received:

Kittyy 7 (WZ, hax, epipen, BI, MichaelJackson, "x", kitty. )
Haxx 3 (rww, EvilS, bagle)

Waffle-o-meter: 1

Uncounted votes: 9

Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Come on you dont need to rub it in

jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg
 
My lovely farm animal companions, I have to leave for work in about an hour, and I work until close. I hope you can find it in your hearts to spare me and let the seer investigate again and protect the seer..

Bahhh.... (Sad sheep sound this time)


Can I request that if the lynch is no longer in my majority that a mod changes my lynch vote to the new majority since I won't be on to do that myself?


......

Bahhh......
 
I don't know who to trust...but ES's role and ability seem to make sense. I guess I'll keep my vote the same for now. I wonder if both our supposed sheep are telling the truth. I guess we'll find out one way or the other tonight.
 
Lynch kittyy. It's hard to decide who is more wolfy because their voting history is almost identical. But from other things they've said, I think kittyy is slightly more suspicious.
 
I'm still quite confused on who we should lynch for tonight, even with kitty being seered. (I'm still not sure if you can lie if you are seered or if the wolves are revealed as wolves, or other farm animals...)

That being said, I don't really know what to do, but since it looks like kitty's role was revealed (unless she really is a wolf in sheep's clothing), I guess I'll go with lynch haxx for now. However, if anyone has any other ideas/information please speak up!
 
Well...the cow pie has hit the fan since I left. Things are really baa-d.
Behold! I emerge victorious from my English exam, full of analytic capability.

Buckle your seat belts and prepare for a truth bomb. (Also please forgive any gender conversions; I haven't checked)
Firstly, to WildZoo:
ngbbs46bbf5b881c7c.gif

If I tried to quote every terrible past post, this would go on forever.
Please examine the evidence.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/sdn-ww-thread.1052125/page-77
phoenix-document(b).gif

Now, on post #3812, as you can see, there are multiple of the same role. Notice, there are two lurkers that are both villagers (wolves are red.) (granted there are three lurkers in total with 1 wolf lurker). If you've been reading past game threads, WZ, how did you miss this one, which is more recent than your Pirates of the Caribbean thread? Your logic also seems faulty for why you vote to lynch kittyy. So, say the wolves had a seer and found out that the villagers have a sheep. Would they really claim this role for themselves? Doesn't seem logical whatsoever.

Yesterday and today, WZ has been acting weird, and seems to be distracting us towards the whole sheep debacle. Next, she throws blame onto the one person who has claimed to be our seer (ES) in the crazy defense that that ES could be the wolf seer. Wat. Either WZ is a wolf, or is making crazy leaps of logic, which would be weird for someone who seems to be our guiding light in the game, particularly for someone who claims to have been reading old threads, and keeps answering players' questions about the game mechanics.
tumblr_lu8uenrWJ81qlh5zfo1_500.gif

lynch Wildzoo

Final word of advice: Goat, please protect our seer, so we can at least have her for another day.

Sand-cat meow't (Note: this is in reference to my name being sand-cat. See what I did there?)
lemonout.gif
 
Lynch Votes Received:

Kittyy 8 (WZ, hax, epipen, BI, MichaelJackson, "x", kitty, willow )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle, ashy)
WZ 1 (Sandy)

Waffle-o-meter: 1

Uncounted votes: 6

Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
 
Well...the cow pie has hit the fan since I left. Things are really baa-d.
Behold! I emerge victorious from my English exam, full of analytic capability.

Buckle your seat belts and prepare for a truth bomb. (Also please forgive any gender conversions; I haven't checked)
Firstly, to WildZoo:
ngbbs46bbf5b881c7c.gif

If I tried to quote every terrible past post, this would go on forever.
Please examine the evidence.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/sdn-ww-thread.1052125/page-77
phoenix-document(b).gif

Now, on post #3812, as you can see, there are multiple of the same role. Notice, there are two lurkers that are both villagers (wolves are red.) (granted there are three lurkers in total with 1 wolf lurker). If you've been reading past game threads, WZ, how did you miss this one, which is more recent than your Pirates of the Caribbean thread? Your logic also seems faulty for why you vote to lynch kittyy. So, say the wolves had a seer and found out that the villagers have a sheep. Would they really claim this role for themselves? Doesn't seem logical whatsoever.

Yesterday and today, WZ has been acting weird, and seems to be distracting us towards the whole sheep debacle. Next, she throws blame onto the one person who has claimed to be our seer (ES) in the crazy defense that that ES could be the wolf seer. Wat. Either WZ is a wolf, or is making crazy leaps of logic, which would be weird for someone who seems to be our guiding light in the game, particularly for someone who claims to have been reading old threads, and keeps answering players' questions about the game mechanics.
tumblr_lu8uenrWJ81qlh5zfo1_500.gif

lynch Wildzoo

Final word of advice: Goat, please protect our seer, so we can at least have her for another day.

Sand-cat meow't (Note: this is in reference to my name being sand-cat. See what I did there?)
lemonout.gif
Do you really expect that I would have read every past game thread in existence? I hadn't read the SDN WW thread. I already said before which ones I had been reading: Pirates and the All-Stars one. I've also been keeping up with the Cats one.

Anyway, our mayor can vouch for me. Way to throw wild accusations at someone who as been nothing but helpful.
 
Well...the cow pie has hit the fan since I left. Things are really baa-d.
Behold! I emerge victorious from my English exam, full of analytic capability.

Buckle your seat belts and prepare for a truth bomb. (Also please forgive any gender conversions; I haven't checked)
Firstly, to WildZoo:
ngbbs46bbf5b881c7c.gif

If I tried to quote every terrible past post, this would go on forever.
Please examine the evidence.
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/sdn-ww-thread.1052125/page-77
phoenix-document(b).gif

Now, on post #3812, as you can see, there are multiple of the same role. Notice, there are two lurkers that are both villagers (wolves are red.) (granted there are three lurkers in total with 1 wolf lurker). If you've been reading past game threads, WZ, how did you miss this one, which is more recent than your Pirates of the Caribbean thread? Your logic also seems faulty for why you vote to lynch kittyy. So, say the wolves had a seer and found out that the villagers have a sheep. Would they really claim this role for themselves? Doesn't seem logical whatsoever.

Yesterday and today, WZ has been acting weird, and seems to be distracting us towards the whole sheep debacle. Next, she throws blame onto the one person who has claimed to be our seer (ES) in the crazy defense that that ES could be the wolf seer. Wat. Either WZ is a wolf, or is making crazy leaps of logic, which would be weird for someone who seems to be our guiding light in the game, particularly for someone who claims to have been reading old threads, and keeps answering players' questions about the game mechanics.
tumblr_lu8uenrWJ81qlh5zfo1_500.gif

lynch Wildzoo

Final word of advice: Goat, please protect our seer, so we can at least have her for another day.

Sand-cat meow't (Note: this is in reference to my name being sand-cat. See what I did there?)
lemonout.gif
So far WildZoo has been defending people who turn out to be villagers after lynching, so I'm not convinced she's that suspicious. She's been pretty active in discussing strategy, but if she was a wolf I think she would be using that to encourage us to lynch the villagers.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@evilsquirrel , could you answer something for me? When you went to seer kittyy (or anyone, for that matter), did it say that she was a villager and a sheep, or just that she was a sheep? Odd question, I know, but do you know if you got someone's role and their affiliation (Like a sheep who is a villager), or just their role?
 
For future reference, BI, please, please, please save your vote till the end, if you aren't allowed to waffle...
 
So far WildZoo has been defending people who turn out to be villagers after lynching, so I'm not convinced she's that suspicious. She's been pretty active in discussing strategy, but if she was a wolf I think she would be using that to encourage us to lynch the villagers.

Exactly. Check my voting history. I was totally against the aggie lynch yesterday, which makes no sense for a wolf. Why would I even make a stink about lynching aggie in that case? It would be the perfect scenario for a wolf.

Let's not forget that it was you, sand_cat, who jumped on the lynch aggie train first yesterday. You who suggested to everyone that we lynch her instead of looking for someone who might actually be a wolf. And let's also not forget that yesterday I named you in my list of suspicious persons based on voting and posting behavior. And today you're accusing me?

How exactly is questioning ES suspicious? All I knew for sure was that she had seer ability. Without her role description, we had no way of knowing whether she was a wolf or a villager. I was being cautious.

Frankly if this is all your "analytical capability" could come up with, I'm disappointed. All you're doing is wasting everyone's time.
 
Exactly. Check my voting history. I was totally against the aggie lynch yesterday, which makes no sense for a wolf. Why would I even make a stink about lynching aggie in that case? It would be the perfect scenario for a wolf.

Let's not forget that it was you, sand_cat, who jumped on the lynch aggie train first yesterday. You who suggested to everyone that we lynch her instead of looking for someone who might actually be a wolf. And let's also not forget that yesterday I named you in my list of suspicious persons based on voting and posting behavior. And today you're accusing me?

How exactly is questioning ES suspicious? All I knew for sure was that she had seer ability. Without her role description, we had no way of knowing whether she was a wolf or a villager. I was being cautious.

Frankly if this is all your "analytical capability" could come up with, I'm disappointed. All you're doing is wasting everyone's time.

Now that's more like a normal WW game, amirite @LetItSnow @StartingoverVet @Philliab ?
 
@evilsquirrel , could you answer something for me? When you went to seer kittyy (or anyone, for that matter), did it say that she was a villager and a sheep, or just that she was a sheep? Odd question, I know, but do you know if you got someone's role and their affiliation (Like a sheep who is a villager), or just their role?

ES mentioned on the last page that she (he?) could seer once for role (sheep, cow, chicken, etc.) and twice for their ability. But could not determine alignment (i.e. villager or wolf).
 
There was one good thing sand_cat brought up, and that I've looked into further. For vanilla roles, there can and have been multiples in games. So there could very well be multiple sheep. The possibility of there being multiple people with mandatory bandwagoning still doesn't sit well with me, but I'll go with it.

For now unlynch kittyy

I need to think
 
There was one good thing sand_cat brought up, and that I've looked into further. For vanilla roles, there can and have been multiples in games. So there could very well be multiple sheep. The possibility of there being multiple people with mandatory bandwagoning still doesn't sit well with me, but I'll go with it.

For now unlynch kittyy

I need to think


Yay! Happy sheep bahhh

Give me a chance to have my name cleared (further) by the seer guys!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, look for people who haven't posted and lynch them I guess. Because mentors.
Like SOV said, everyone has been voting. With the emphasis we had on people posting infrequently I doubt the wolves would be flying under the radar so much now. Might be more along the lines of sand_cat, who posted infrequently at first and these past two days has been more present. Just an example though.
 
Exactly. Check my voting history. I was totally against the aggie lynch yesterday, which makes no sense for a wolf. Why would I even make a stink about lynching aggie in that case? It would be the perfect scenario for a wolf.

Let's not forget that it was you, sand_cat, who jumped on the lynch aggie train first yesterday. You who suggested to everyone that we lynch her instead of looking for someone who might actually be a wolf. And let's also not forget that yesterday I named you in my list of suspicious persons based on voting and posting behavior. And today you're accusing me?

How exactly is questioning ES suspicious? All I knew for sure was that she had seer ability. Without her role description, we had no way of knowing whether she was a wolf or a villager. I was being cautious.

Frankly if this is all your "analytical capability" could come up with, I'm disappointed. All you're doing is wasting everyone's time.

I disagree. It can make sense as to why you would want to not lynch Aggie. According to SOV, you have a wolf PM thread, so all the wolves know who else is a wolf. So if you support not lynching Aggie, and she turns out to be a villager, guess who was correct about that? You are! Gold star! We should always trust you.

I've been watching the cat thread as well. One of the wolves was able to avoid a lynch, leading to my suspicions about Aggie.

You weren't just questioning ES. Questioning objectively wouldn't lead to accusations of being a wolf seer. Your questions follow the line of "guilty until proven innocent". The seer is the most vital role in the game for villagers. Asking questions like "Why didn't you tell us anything? Why didn't you reveal other's roles or vouch for others?" don't mean that ES is a wolf seer. ES is trying to protect herself; staying alive is a useful tactic for a seer. (Duh) If she told us things bluntly right away, she'd be dead. We would have no seer. No seer= baa-d. (Sorry. I can't resist a pun.)
 
I disagree. It can make sense as to why you would want to not lynch Aggie. According to SOV, you have a wolf PM thread, so all the wolves know who else is a wolf. So if you support not lynching Aggie, and she turns out to be a villager, guess who was correct about that? You are! Gold star! We should always trust you.

I've been watching the cat thread as well. One of the wolves was able to avoid a lynch, leading to my suspicions about Aggie.

You weren't just questioning ES. Questioning objectively wouldn't lead to accusations of being a wolf seer. Your questions follow the line of "guilty until proven innocent". The seer is the most vital role in the game for villagers. Asking questions like "Why didn't you tell us anything? Why didn't you reveal other's roles or vouch for others?" don't mean that ES is a wolf seer. ES is trying to protect herself; staying alive is a useful tactic for a seer. (Duh) If she told us things bluntly right away, she'd be dead. We would have no seer. No seer= baa-d. (Sorry. I can't resist a pun.)
Sure, but it would make much more sense for me to go along with a lynch that the group was in favor with, because nobody really thought she was a wolf. The general feeling I got was that most people believed her, but didn't want to risk lynching another villager. I didn't agree with that mentality. That is not the same thing as having exclusive knowledge that she was not a villager and voting elsewhere to cover my tracks. Why, in a case where most people agreed she probably wasn't a wolf but wanted to lynch her anyway, would a wolf not just go along with it? Nothing to lose for a wolf.

I never asked why ES didn't tell us anything, reveal other's roles, or vouch for others. I stated multiple times that if we had a seer they were probably not posting in order to protect themselves (and were therefore useless to us until and unless they got a chance to talk to BI). I only asked her to reveal her own full role after she revealed she was a seer. Try again.
 
Yay! Happy sheep bahhh

Give me a chance to have my name cleared (further) by the seer guys!

Do you know if there is more than 1 seer? Is that possible? I guess there could be the wolf seer and the villager seer... But why would a wolf seer clear your name unless you were a wolf that they wanted to protect?

The problem is...I inherently want to trust everyone. But I know there has to be some wolves...I just can't figure out who. So kudos to the wolves. You are all doing a good job of throwing me off your trail. :dead:
 
Do you know if there is more than 1 seer? Is that possible? I guess there could be the wolf seer and the villager seer... But why would a wolf seer clear your name unless you were a wolf that they wanted to protect?

The problem is...I inherently want to trust everyone. But I know there has to be some wolves...I just can't figure out who. So kudos to the wolves. You are all doing a good job of throwing me off your trail. :dead:
I meant:

Seer, guys

Forgive me for terrible grammar
 
Do you know if there is more than 1 seer? Is that possible? I guess there could be the wolf seer and the villager seer... But why would a wolf seer clear your name unless you were a wolf that they wanted to protect?

The problem is...I inherently want to trust everyone. But I know there has to be some wolves...I just can't figure out who. So kudos to the wolves. You are all doing a good job of throwing me off your trail. :dead:
There could be another villager seer, especially since we don't seem to have items or anything like that. No way to know really, unless BI happens to talk to them. I think she was asking for us to let ES clear her since she can seer and then potentially be protected by the goat tonight, then tell us her results when she comes back. I still don't think that matters, because we already got that she's a sheep, likely ES would get the expected role back. She can't see affiliation.
 
Do you know if there is more than 1 seer? Is that possible? I guess there could be the wolf seer and the villager seer... But why would a wolf seer clear your name unless you were a wolf that they wanted to protect?

The problem is...I inherently want to trust everyone. But I know there has to be some wolves...I just can't figure out who. So kudos to the wolves. You are all doing a good job of throwing me off your trail. :dead:
I think maybe kittyy means "the seer, comma, guys"? I doubt she's asking the wolf seer to clear her, whether or not she's a wolf.
 
I gotta go to work now!

I hope to come back to good news.

Let my name be cleared. This Doesnt have to happen now.

Byebyes ^.^
 
Wolves want to not stand out too much, right? So anyone who is not posting at all = standing out = not top of my wolf-suspect list for now.

Sand cat was on my list for posting indecisively (to look active but not really help) and kind of following the bandwagon to blend in. Now that sand-cat is really sticking out trying to get WZ lynched, I think sand cat may be more of a confused villager than a wolf.

Others who have posted often-ish but not really done much good and mostly gone with the crowd: Jayna, kittyy, gellabella.
 
Wolves want to not stand out too much, right? So anyone who is not posting at all = standing out = not top of my wolf-suspect list for now.

Sand cat was on my list for posting indecisively (to look active but not really help) and kind of following the bandwagon to blend in. Now that sand-cat is really sticking out trying to get WZ lynched, I think sand cat may be more of a confused villager than a wolf.

Others who have posted often-ish but not really done much good and mostly gone with the crowd: Jayna, kittyy, gellabella.
Barring more info, I'll go with this, and with someone who has come up multiple times. lynch gella
 
This is just confusing. No one really sticks out to me. Everyone we've condemned to a lynching has turned out to be what they confessed to being. So it seems most people (i.e. villagers) are telling the truth. Now if a wolf pretends to be a villager/farm animal, I'm going to be inclined to believe them. Blargh!
 
Barring more info, I'll go with this, and with someone who has come up multiple times. lynch gella
I am waffling in my mind between gella and kitty... Kitty because of the odd sheep thing. Gella because her posts just seem suspicious to me.

I also noticed that the day before SV88 was wolf killed, she was the first to start the vote for gella. It was only suggested because of inactivity, but a few other people joined in voting for gella. I can't decide if this makes gella seem guilty (wolves killing someone who suggested a real wolf) or innocent (because that seems too obvious for a wolf kill, and I think sv88 never said she thought gella was actually a wolf, just absent)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think we should only consider low posters. Some heavy posters might be trying to distract. So far, no one's guessed a wolf, which could mean nothing, but could also mean someone is deliberately misleading us by pretending to be logical.
 
Finally out of class and surgery and had a chance to catch up on pages of conversation. Sorry for my absence today and yesterday afternoon guys...no phones allowed in surgery.

I think since we've gone so long with no information except hunches at all I almost hate to ignore any information we've finally learned. Brightimpressio seems to confirm that evilsquirrel is being truthful and knows her role which lends credibility to her being seer. Evilsquirrel says she Seered kittyy as a sheep, and I guess she could be lying but I believe her for now. It seems like we have to make a choice, so I'm going to believe evilsquirrel for now and ******lynch haxx******

Would a game in which it's this tough for the villagers to get information because we can't PM even have a wolf seer? Seems like an unfair advantage to the wolves to seer and be able to talk about it.

If we can figure out a better option, I'll waffle.
 
Sigh. What changed between last night and today between me and kittyy? I came out in public before I knew ANYTHING that had happened over that night period and stated my role to avoid this exact confusion. I was one of the first people to role reveal because I have nothing that makes me a threat to the wolves other than that I'm a villager, which means I won't get targeted overnight most likely, and can keep the villager:wolf ratio high long enough to make some real informed decisions. I just don't understand people's logic here.