-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe we're all sheep
🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately, this is not a DocE game, so the likelihood of it being aliens is not that likely 🙂
🤣🤣🤣
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunately, this is not a DocE game, so the likelihood of it being aliens is not that likely 🙂
🤣🤣🤣
👽👽👽👽👽👽
👽👽👽👽👽👽
What changed for me is we have a seer saying kittyy came back as a sheep. If you had been the one seered and cleared, I'd be voting for kittyy.
Which just as easily could be a wolf seer. If we lynch kittyy, we gain information about TWO people, whereas if you lynch me, we gain nothing, because kittyy could still be wolf or villager, and so could our "seer".
Lynch Votes Received:
Kittyy 7 (, hax, epipen, BI, MichaelJackson, "x", kitty, willow )
Haxx 5 (rww, EvilS, bagle, ashy, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 1 (WZ)
Waffle-o-meter: 2
Uncounted votes: 5 ( @Crystalight33 @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)[/quote]
Kittyy 7 (, hax, epipen, BI, MichaelJackson, "x", kitty, willow )
Haxx 5 (rww, EvilS, bagle, ashy, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 1 (WZ)
Waffle-o-meter: 2
Uncounted votes: 5 ( @Crystalight33 @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)[/quote]
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ES already did a full role reveal, I don't think anyone is suspicious that she's a wolf anymoreWhich just as easily could be a wolf seer. If we lynch kittyy, we gain information about TWO people, whereas if you lynch me, we gain nothing, because kittyy could still be wolf or villager, and so could our "seer".

Posting finally. Been dealing with horse colic - ironically enough…
I'm not completely sold on either of our sheeps being wolves.
lynch rwwilliams
being a Zebu just sounds really strange compared to all the other roles. And you were purposely evasive before "revealing"
I'm not completely sold on either of our sheeps being wolves.
lynch rwwilliams
being a Zebu just sounds really strange compared to all the other roles. And you were purposely evasive before "revealing"
ES already did a full role reveal, I don't think anyone is suspicious that she's a wolf anymore![]()
I'm suspicious of everyone, always, in WW.
I'm taking a ten minute break because I almost broke my back carrying a pitbull that can no longer walk, ugh.
I honestly can't say that haxx is a wolf. There is always the possibility that he is in fact a sheep. All I know is that kitty came back sheep. Aggie was also suspcious of gella...I was actually going to vote to lynch her until my identity went to poop and she stood up for me. Maybe she wants to eat me. Maybe she's just a villager. All I know is that I'm living on borrowed time now 🙁
Also for the whole lots of posting/no posting being guilty is dumb. I was only voting for inactive people because they wouldn't be missed just for the sheer fact they aren't inputing anything to the conversation.
I honestly can't say that haxx is a wolf. There is always the possibility that he is in fact a sheep. All I know is that kitty came back sheep. Aggie was also suspcious of gella...I was actually going to vote to lynch her until my identity went to poop and she stood up for me. Maybe she wants to eat me. Maybe she's just a villager. All I know is that I'm living on borrowed time now 🙁
Also for the whole lots of posting/no posting being guilty is dumb. I was only voting for inactive people because they wouldn't be missed just for the sheer fact they aren't inputing anything to the conversation.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Anyone else I mean. I'm just saying. I'm not advocating lynching you either - as I've already said there might just be multiple sheep in the game.I'm suspicious of everyone, always, in WW.
Lynch Votes Received:
Kittyy 7 (, hax, epipen, BI, MichaelJackson, "x", kitty, willow )
Haxx 5 (rww, EvilS, bagle, ashy, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 1 (WZ)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 2
Uncounted votes: 4 ( @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Kittyy 7 (, hax, epipen, BI, MichaelJackson, "x", kitty, willow )
Haxx 5 (rww, EvilS, bagle, ashy, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 1 (WZ)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 2
Uncounted votes: 4 ( @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Hey, haxx, what DO school are you going to btw?Which just as easily could be a wolf seer. If we lynch kittyy, we gain information about TWO people, whereas if you lynch me, we gain nothing, because kittyy could still be wolf or villager, and so could our "seer".
RVUCOM. And damn happy about it. 🙂Hey, haxx, what DO school are you going to btw?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm still interested in lynching kittyy because if she is a wolf, we will learn about a few people. But if ES seered her and ES is a villager seer, then we wouldn't learn much at all.
unlynch kittyy. lynch gella.
unlynch kittyy. lynch gella.
Posting finally. Been dealing with horse colic - ironically enough…
I'm not completely sold on either of our sheeps being wolves.
lynch rwwilliams
being a Zebu just sounds really strange compared to all the other roles. And you were purposely evasive before "revealing"
Peacock sounded a bit strange too, I think.
unlynch kittyy, lynch GellaBella
GB has been fairly inactive, and I kind of buy the SV88 theory, but I still don't feel like we have any solid leads about anything. One thing I DO know is that no one owned up to running across any cow pies aside from our dearly departed friend. This means our cow is likely a murderer.
GB has been fairly inactive, and I kind of buy the SV88 theory, but I still don't feel like we have any solid leads about anything. One thing I DO know is that no one owned up to running across any cow pies aside from our dearly departed friend. This means our cow is likely a murderer.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Laptop is dying, phone is dying, and I'm stuck on campus until 8:30 with no chargers 😡
Are you implying that SOV isn't going to throw some strange stuff at us? I really wouldn't put it past a mod.Posting finally. Been dealing with horse colic - ironically enough…
I'm not completely sold on either of our sheeps being wolves.
lynch rwwilliams
being a Zebu just sounds really strange compared to all the other roles. And you were purposely evasive before "revealing"
I have no idea what's going on, so here's some kittens trying to be fierce.
Damn, keep hoping I'll run into someone from the school I'm headed to. Good luck in the Rockies! Their match list was actually pretty damn good btw.RVUCOM. And damn happy about it. 🙂
I'm going to go with ES telling the truth about kittyy being a sheep...I just hope she isn't a wolf in sheep's clothing. I also have had a strange feeling about Gella. I did for magbags, too. But he/she has come up missing, so not sure what to think now.
waffle-time! unlynch kittyy, lynch Gella
waffle-time! unlynch kittyy, lynch Gella
Damn, keep hoping I'll run into someone from the school I'm headed to. Good luck in the Rockies! Their match list was actually pretty damn good btw.
I agree! Part of the reason I'm so pumped! Where are you headed?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ruh roh, I think this means Haxx is now in the majority and both he and kittyy's votes will be switched to him
I'm still inclined to believe that the two sheep thing is suspicious. Surely our mods wouldn't be so hard on us, for a beginners' game? 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dudes, get a room 😛I agree! Part of the reason I'm so pumped! Where are you headed?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm still inclined to believe that the two sheep thing is suspicious. Surely our mods wouldn't be so hard on us, for a beginners' game? 😉
🤣😆Okay, I've been thinking about it a bit, and the more I think about it the more I feel like I don't know what it going on, but I don't feel like haxx is a wolf. I went back to the first few pages and I admit gellabella was a little suspicious to me. It's not much to go off on I know, but what else can you do? So, unlynch haxx, lynch gellabella.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Votes Received:
Kittyy 4 (, hax,, BI,, "x", kitty, )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 5 (WZ, willow, MadJ, epipen, ashy)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 6
Uncounted votes: 4 ( @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Kittyy 4 (, hax,, BI,, "x", kitty, )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 5 (WZ, willow, MadJ, epipen, ashy)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 6
Uncounted votes: 4 ( @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
UNECOM, it was my dream school for years, I can't believe I got in!I agree! Part of the reason I'm so pumped! Where are you headed?
Lynch Votes Received:
Kittyy 4 (, hax,, BI,, "x", kitty, )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 5 (WZ, willow, MadJ, epipen, ashy)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 6
Uncounted votes: 4 ( @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Wow, these results sure are close... I really hope we get the right person for once.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch Votes Received:
Kittyy 3 (,,, BI,, "x", kitty, )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 6 (WZ, willow, MadJ, epipen, ashy, has)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 7
Uncounted votes: 4 ( @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Kittyy 3 (,,, BI,, "x", kitty, )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 6 (WZ, willow, MadJ, epipen, ashy, has)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 7
Uncounted votes: 4 ( @GellaBella @grossly_incandescent @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
YTTIK HCNYL ......OS ,THGIN SIHT YTTIK HCNYL EW FI EROM NRAEL OT LAITNETOP EHT EVAH EW TAHT EERGA I .TSENOH YLETELPMOC GNIEB T'NSI ENOEMOS TAHT OR ,3N GNIRUD ETAGITSEVNI OT ELPOEP LLA FO .YTTIK ESOOHC YLMODNAR OT DAH EVAH DLUOW LERRIUQSLIVE TAHT SNAEM SIHT OS ,THGIN TSAL EHT ROF YNITURCS REDNU NEEB YLNO SAH YYTTIK ?ECIWT YYTTIK REES OT WONK LERRIUQSLIVE DID WOH .RETTAM EHT NO DNIM YM DEGNAHC SAH YADOT LAEVER S'LERRIUQSLIVE TUB YTTIK DNA XXAH NEEWTEB HTROF DNA KCAB GINOG NEEB EV'I .EM OT TUO GNIKCITS YLLAER SI GNIHT PEEHS EHT
.RACE FAST SAFE CAR : EMORDNILAP A SDEEN TSOP SIHT FFO TSRIF
.RACE FAST SAFE CAR : EMORDNILAP A SDEEN TSOP SIHT FFO TSRIF
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't even want to try to read that jfc
I'm headed to work and won't be back until way after deadline (like 9pm pst). I hope we learn something from this lynch. A least all three people who are close to in the lead will give us a little info.
Put it into a converter:
"THE SHEEP THING IS REALLY STICKING OUT TO ME. I'VE BEEN GONIG BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN HAXX AND KITTY BUT EVILSQUIRREL'S REVEAL TODAY HAS CHANGED MY MIND ON THE MATTER. HOW DID EVILSQUIRREL KNOW TO SEER KITTYY TWICE? KITTYY HAS ONLY BEEN UNDER SCRUTINY FOR THE LAST NIGHT, SO THIS MEANS THAT EVILSQUIRREL WOULD HAVE HAD TO RANDOMLY CHOOSE KITTY. OF ALL PEOPLE TO INVESTIGATE DURING N3, RO THAT SOMEONE ISN'T BEING COMPLETELY HONEST. I AGREE THAT WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO LEARN MORE IF WE LYNCH KITTY THIS NIGHT, SO...... LYNCH KITTYY"
"THE SHEEP THING IS REALLY STICKING OUT TO ME. I'VE BEEN GONIG BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN HAXX AND KITTY BUT EVILSQUIRREL'S REVEAL TODAY HAS CHANGED MY MIND ON THE MATTER. HOW DID EVILSQUIRREL KNOW TO SEER KITTYY TWICE? KITTYY HAS ONLY BEEN UNDER SCRUTINY FOR THE LAST NIGHT, SO THIS MEANS THAT EVILSQUIRREL WOULD HAVE HAD TO RANDOMLY CHOOSE KITTY. OF ALL PEOPLE TO INVESTIGATE DURING N3, RO THAT SOMEONE ISN'T BEING COMPLETELY HONEST. I AGREE THAT WE HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO LEARN MORE IF WE LYNCH KITTY THIS NIGHT, SO...... LYNCH KITTYY"
Lynch Votes Received:
Kittyy 4 (,,, BI,, "x", kitty,gross )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 6 (WZ, willow, MadJ, epipen, ashy, has)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 7
Uncounted votes: 3 ( @GellaBella @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Kittyy 4 (,,, BI,, "x", kitty,gross )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 6 (WZ, willow, MadJ, epipen, ashy, has)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 7
Uncounted votes: 3 ( @GellaBella @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
I DIDN'T seer kitty twice. That's the problem lmao.
I'm only halfway thru my shift ;.; oh wednesdays
I'm only halfway thru my shift ;.; oh wednesdays
role or not, if she (or anyone) asked I would do it.@StartingoverVet, kittyy asked if you could switch her vote if majority changed according to her "role". If that is actually her role, could you change her vote please? Tyty
thanks for reminding me.
I don't even want to try to read that jfc
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
first off this post needs a palindrome rac efas tsaf ecar.I don't even want to try to read that jfc
the sheep thing is really sticking out to me. I've been going back and forth between haxx and kitty but ES's reveal today has changed my mind on the matter. how did ES know to seer kittyy twice? kittyy has only been under scrutiny for the last night, so this means that ES would have had to randomly choose kittyy. of all people to investigate during night 3, or that someone isnt being completely honest. i agree that we have the potential to learn from if we lynch kittyy this night, so.... lynch kittyy
That's a rough translation of her post.
I agree. Unlynch GellaBelly, Lynch Kittyy.
Lynch Votes Received:
Kittyy 4 (,,, BI,, "x",,gross, madj )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 6 (WZ, willow,, epipen, ashy, hax, kitty)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 9
Uncounted votes: 3 ( @GellaBella @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Kittyy 4 (,,, BI,, "x",,gross, madj )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 6 (WZ, willow,, epipen, ashy, hax, kitty)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 9
Uncounted votes: 3 ( @GellaBella @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
ES didn't seer Kittyy twice though. She only seered Kittyy once and got sheep. She checked out the mayor twice, now Kittyy.
You're right. Fine fine... Unlynch Kittyy, Lynch GellaBella.
I feel like we're doing the wrong thing either way, and even if we get a wolf, it's just going to be dumb luck.
I feel like we're doing the wrong thing either way, and even if we get a wolf, it's just going to be dumb luck.
Lynch Votes Received:
Kittyy 3 (,,, BI,, "x",,gross, )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 7 (WZ, willow,, epipen, ashy, hax, kitty, madj)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 10
Uncounted votes: 3 ( @GellaBella @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Kittyy 3 (,,, BI,, "x",,gross, )
Haxx 4 (rww, EvilS, bagle,, jayna)
WZ 1 (Sandy)
Gella 7 (WZ, willow,, epipen, ashy, hax, kitty, madj)
rww 1 (crystal)
Waffle-o-meter: 10
Uncounted votes: 3 ( @GellaBella @remi4301 @wildchild210 )
Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K