WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So if someone had seered rxelle it would have been like "Rxelle is a villager. Rxelle is a mouse who gives a piece of cheese to another animal every night." or something like that.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't played before so I'm not sure, but I think a seer's results are usually "X is a -villager/wolf-. X is a - type of animal- who can -ability-." but I could be wrong and it could be different for every game.

Well, then, I hope ES can elucidate on that.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think the whole purpose of seering is to figure out wolf vs villager so I think they would be told. But we just don't know whether ES is a good seer or a bad seer. So it's hard to trust their seeing.

I think the goat needs to protect ES and maybe we need to lynch Kitty (even though I'm unsure whether she is a wolf or not) bc then we will know whether to trust ES or not. I think...

sorry omy way to work so going to be real busy for next few hours

I'm a frog and I can look into my lilypond for answers but the water is really muddy so I seer once for animal type and seer twice for their ability. It's dumb I have to do it twice but idk what animal types are good vs. bad

That makes sense. I honestly trust evilsquirrel for some reason.

Anyone else feel like we really suck at this game? I mean, our attempts to kill the right people have been ineffective to say the least :(

nabagala+rolled+a+random+image+posted+in+comment+85+at+_771cc2ca039e2fedd9cbd72260d5f6d8.gif

Reactions: 1 user
sorry omy way to work so going to be real busy for next few hours

I'm a frog and I can look into my lilypond for answers but the water is really muddy so I seer once for animal type and seer twice for their ability. It's dumb I have to do it twice but idk what animal types are good vs. bad
Seems plausible. Well all I can think is to trust out seer and switch my vote. unlynch kittyy lynch Haxx
Though it still doesn't make any sense that he role-revealed without any kind of prompting, and gave us a role he knew was already in the game
I'm with MJ on this, we suck

The very first post says that some of us are food animals and some are pack animals...do you think that could have been a hint that there could be multiple of the same role?

I'm right there with ya, MJ. I have no idea who to pick. Everyone comes up with compelling arguments and then they usually end up being what they said they were to begin with...

Dont lynch me I'm a freaking sheep! BAAHH (That's my sheep sound LOL)

Anyway, if y'all have any trust at all in ES and STILL think me or dexx is a wolf or whatever then go for dexx, he hasn't been cleared!

Leave me alone and let me be a sheep and do sheep things, bbbbaaaahhh!

Here's the thing though... If she is a wolf in sheep's clothing, she would appear, outwardly, to be a wolf. I'm sticking by my decision. Haxx comes next. If they both are sheep, I don't know what I'll do.
CCB.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mean she'd appear, outwardly, to be a sheep? o_O

Here's the thing though... If she is a wolf in sheep's clothing, she would appear, outwardly, to be a wolf. I'm sticking by my decision. Haxx comes next. If they both are sheep, I don't know what I'll do.
CCB.gif
I meant, outwardly, to be a sheep. His seer powers don't show him what side an animal is on, only what animal they are. And we do not have any actual wolves, if I'm correct, so she could be a murderous sheep, rather than a literal wolf in sheep's clothing. Same goes for Haxx.

I'm going to take a lunch break. Maybe having some food in my tummy will give me some insight into who to lynch.

CCB.gif

Like I said, if kittyy is cleared as a vanilla sheep, go for me next. I'm pretty darn confident she isn't.

The very first post says that some of us are food animals and some are pack animals...do you think that could have been a hint that there could be multiple of the same role?
I think that was just in reference to the villagers (food) and the wolves (pack)

I think we should not forget to investigate people who post a lot. While some of you are probably just trying to help us track down our wolves, there might be someone trying to distract us...

I'm so confused
tumblr_m6cmh57Mnt1qemrmro1_500.gif
lynch haxx. I like kitties and do not want to see them lynched.

I meant, outwardly, to be a sheep. His seer powers don't show him what side an animal is on, only what animal they are. And we do not have any actual wolves, if I'm correct, so she could be a murderous sheep, rather than a literal wolf in sheep's clothing. Same goes for Haxx.
That plus Haxx being the wolf still doesn't make sense to me. Waffling again. unlynch haxx lynch kittyy

Well BI HAS to vote for kitty. She has no choice. Haxx obviously doesn't want to be lynched so he's going to vote for her.

I would like to hear some theories first because thinking about sheep makes my head hurt.

I'm confused. Is there something you know besides BI's no-waffling restriction? If it's only the waffling restriction ES was talking about, BI said that on the thread, so what made everyone think ES was the seer (before he said he was) and why did ES role reveal if all he knew was something that all of us knew? You don't have to tell me what it is if it's something the wolves shouldn't know. I'm just hoping maybe BI can confirm that ES really seered her.

**lynch aggiegirl**

Because everyone else is doing that and I trust everyone. Been VERY busy at work today. Hopefully I get off before the lynch is over and can actually read reasoning...

Sorry guys for my inactivity today, just swamped at work!

Kittyy - how could you post this without talking backwards? This was Day 2. Later in day 2:

Yad lla ginkrow neeb ytivitcani rof syug yrros

...ynnuf sleef deah ym osla

I thought crystal's tripping made someone talk backwards for the entire day?

:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

Mentor Public Service Announcement: Lynching yourself is considered very bad form. :rolleyes:

:pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate::pirate:

:peeking::peeking::peeking:
Hey now, jerk, I *just* lynched myself and sacrificed myself over in the Lounge game because I saw it as the only way to give the villagers the best shot at victory.

So pfffft. There are times where lynching yourself is the best option you get.

Granted. Not many. And, well, LIS's Fourth Law of WW: Always vote to lynch someone who votes to lynch himself.

Hey now, jerk, I *just* lynched myself and sacrificed myself over in the Lounge game because I saw it as the only way to give the villagers the best shot at victory.

Granted. Not many. And, well, LIS's Fourth Law of WW: Always vote to lynch someone who votes to lynch himself.

:bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear::bear:

I figured you just lynched yourself because you hate dealing with end game as a villager... so it was a way to put you out of the misery.... :panda::oldman:

Willow, I just said that I couldn't waffle once I gave my lynch vote. I mentioned nothing about having to stick with it after the cycle was over.

@ work so limited time ]

FYI I would have to look into the sheep TWICE to see if they are real sheep or their ability is sheep clothing or w/e

But I will: 1) be eaten by wolves 2) be blocked by wolves thus then lynched by villagers

Since everyone knows who I am, I'm pretty much screwed now. Sorry for letting you down guys. I would prefer to be eaten by the goat until we figure out which one of the sheep are evil.

And willow I got her exact ability, and she's going to have to keep voting for kitty no matter what unfortunately. I was hoping BI would be last to vote again so I could buy myself another night to see who was really evil.

What happens if there is a tie for lynch? Like both haxx and kitty get equal votes?

Kittyy - how could you post this without talking backwards? This was Day 2. Later in day 2:

I thought crystal's tripping made someone talk backwards for the entire day?
I posted without reading the message saying I had to post backwards. It was an oppsie :)

Willow, I just said that I couldn't waffle once I gave my lynch vote. I mentioned nothing about having to stick with it after the cycle was over.
Oh, I get it now. I think I read through the day too fast.

:troll:

Ehh..I'm not playing or reading the Lounge game so maybe that was a good move there, but almost always its a cop out, which I find annoying.

This is WW not hopscotch. :p

What happens if there is a tie for lynch? Like both haxx and kitty get equal votes?
That depends on the mod and I doubt he would tell us what he would do. It's generally something the mods would enjoy but not necessarily something the players want as far as I can tell. He could kill both of them, could pick one, could come up with something else. I don't know.

Also, I think you should figure out who to seer tonight and choose wisely. That way if the goat does eat you, you can let us know what you found out when you come back.

I figured you just lynched yourself because you hate dealing with end game as a villager... so it was a way to put you out of the misery.... :panda::oldman:

Nope. I was literally sitting there doing the math and thinking .... if I pick someone to go down in my place, I probably will pick a villager. So we'll lose one villager now, another overnight, me tomorrow because people will assume my lynch-dodging ability is non-villagery, and then yet-another villager tomorrow night .... that's four villagers in a row at end-game. That's a loss.

So taking myself out was the only way I could see to give the remaining players a chance to make the right decision. And, it looks like they're going to blow it. But oh well.
:peeking::peeking:

Kinda like certain images that a certain somebody posts? :)

Anyway, back in the barnyard: Villagers, get it together and kill a wolf or three.
We're trying man, we really are.
If we don't get a wolf today somebody might crack and go on a real life rampage.

since idk if I'm going to be here b/c work is realy busy

**lynch haxx**

no offense but idk if you're even a real sheep. Kitty at least seered as sheep although idk if thats even worth anything

What!!! Ugh!!! Seer me again! Y'all suck!

What!!! Ugh!!! Seer me again! Y'all suck!
At this point if she seered you again she wouldn't be able to tell us the results in time for it to be useful, or might not be able to tell us at all if the wolves attack her and she isn't protected by the goat.

Kinda like certain images that a certain somebody posts? :)

Anyway, back in the barnyard: Villagers, get it together and kill a wolf or three.

I don't believe I saw any of your images so I wouldn't dare call them annoying. :shifty:

Just think this thread needed some livening up. Too. Many.Words.

Carry on barnyard creatures.

At this point if she seered you again she wouldn't be able to tell us the results in time for it to be useful, or might not be able to tell us at all if the wolves attack her and she isn't protected by the goat.

Well then spare me for the night!!!!

And have the goat or whatever protect her!

Spare me for the day** god this is confusing lol

@devyn , can we get a current count? tyty

]Lynch Votes Received:

Kittyy 7 (WZ, hax, epipen, BI, MichaelJackson, "x", kitty. )
Haxx 2 (rww, EvilS)

Waffle-o-meter: 1

Uncounted votes: 10

Lynch Deadline is 6pm EST/ 11 PM IT (send in your PMs early if you want night to close at night).

lynch haxx since idk which sheep to lynch