WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Let us follow the exploits of WildZoo tonight, who is rapidly challenging Mad Jack for most posts on the thread (sadly we can no longer check that information easily since the SDN update:(). She decides to take herself a nice midnight stroll. Since there was no kill last night, she feels it will be safe to go grazing for a little while before nap time. As she is grazing along, she has attracted the attention of another farm creature, the goat. Our goat is getting a bigger and bigger stomach these days and has started having a hankering for larger meals. She eyes Wildzoo with wild envy in her eyes and starts to follow along. Just as the moon passes behind some clouds she decides to make her move. She heads towards wild zoo, right when WZ lets go a stinking pile of poo that the goat steps in. "Yuck" she yells, and is about to extricate herself when a toxic fart comes from wild zoo incapacitating WZ for the rest of the night. No midnight snacking for our goat this night.

WZ is completely oblivious to the goats predicament and starts to head back to the house when "WhAM" she ambles right into the silly horse. The horse is a bit embarrassed, and runs off. WZ has a really bad headache. "?siht is tahW" she says. "!huH" . WZ can't even comprehend what is happening to her, she lays down and starts going to sleep, even though animals always say don't go to sleep with a head injury. Do you know what she thinks when she wakes up? I didn't think so, because we don't know what animals think when they cross over. No one will know what happened to her. Or will they?

The next morning when the villagers wake up they find WZ's bloated stinking corpse and they all steer clear of the body. They call the animal renderers to come and take away the body. One mentor speaks up. "Guys, this is crazy. Just let me examine the body and I can find out the cause of death. I am a freaking gross pathologist you know." Everyone looks at WTF as if she is crazy. Examine a dead body? Ugh. They herd her away, leaving the cause of death a mystery once again, and WTF muttering under her breath "Noobs. If they can't be your slaves, why bother having them? "

Wildzoo, the cow villager, who could block people with her stinky poo and noxious methane emissions has been killed.

Btw, mags is back, covered in ....you guessed it....vomitus.

It is Day 6. Lynch will close at 5:15pm EST. (as usual, send actions early).

GET LYNCHING…. If you guys don't get your act together we may consider euthanizing the whole villager lot of you (just kidding).

There are now 17 people in the game.

The Living Players:
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand_cat
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow

NOTE: Links to results and write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1

Last edited:
:love::love::love:

It's ok little manatees!

manatee22.jpg

:love::love::love:

Reactions: 2 users
Ok, the wolves obviously have a seer. My hands are still tied at this point, so lynch kittyy. I'm still convinced that one of the sheep is a wolf.

I also find it interesting that the goat didn't go after ES. If the goat is good it would have wanted to protect ES. If the goat was bad and ES is what she says she is then the goat would have gone after her. If they're both bad then this is another story. Chaos role? Converter role?

I also find it interesting that the goat didn't go after ES. If the goat is good it would have wanted to protect ES. If the goat was bad and ES is what she says she is then the goat would have gone after her. If they're both bad then this is another story. Chaos role? Converter role?

Good point BI. I wonder this as well. I doubt the goat would be a converter though, as aggiegirl was eaten by the goat and she was still a villager when we lynched her.

According to the write-up, the goat first went after WZ, and then steps in the pile of poo, which WZ left behind. So I'm guessing the goat tried to save WZ, and WZ tried to block the goat?? Probably wouldn't have been a death if WZ didn't block the goat.

Good point BI. I wonder this as well. I doubt the goat would be a converter though, as aggiegirl was eaten by the goat and she was still a villager when we lynched her.
My really far out theory is that it eats villagers and there's a dice-roll chance for a conversion, or something like that. Just an idea.

Members don't see this ad :)
According to the write-up, the goat first went after WZ, and then steps in the pile of poo, which WZ left behind. So I'm guessing the goat tried to save WZ, and WZ tried to block the goat?? Probably wouldn't have been a death if WZ didn't block the goat.
If that's true then the goat doesn't believe that our seer is a villager seer, which is interesting.

If that's true then the goat doesn't believe that our seer is a villager seer, which is interesting.
Or, since everyone assumed the goat would protect the seer (including the wolves), why wouldn't the goat protect someone else? A bluff?

Unless the goat has a chaos/evil role and didn't want to save our seer. I'm not sure if the eating of people is just random or if they are chosen with purpose.

Well I guess it's ****lynch kittyy**** again. I will write up more theories when I get to my laptop later tonight or for sure tomorrow AM.

Or, since everyone assumed the goat would protect the seer (including the wolves), why wouldn't the goat protect someone else? A bluff?
That's a smart move. So far the goat has eaten people that were generally being made suspicious (like aggie).

Unless the goat has a chaos/evil role and didn't want to save our seer. I'm not sure if the eating of people is just random or if they are chosen with purpose.
I feel like at this point there has to be some method to the madness.

I feel like at this point there has to be some method to the madness.

I hope so. I just don't know what that would be, or why. ugh.

4f2d2b8a08e18ea3440735d7aba09b28bc13104f_m.gif

I feel like we are just as close as figuring this out as the first day...

Man. Had a flood of students come into the writing center tonight. And WZ, oh no! You were such a great poster! :(

I'm actually getting the vibe that the goat is not a good player. Why does it mention envy? And "guilty" was thrown around a few times before too. Seems a little odd.

All I know is that whenever I go with group mentality, I pick someone to lynch that's innocent. I think I'm going to try a different tactic this time...but I don't know who to pick. I'm still a little suspicious of Magbags...does he/she get to return now? I'd love to hear what he/she's been up to.

Reactions: 1 user
Man. Had a flood of students come into the writing center tonight. And WZ, oh no! You were such a great poster! :(

I'm actually getting the vibe that the goat is not a good player. Why does it mention envy? And "guilty" was thrown around a few times before too. Seems a little odd.

All I know is that whenever I go with group mentality, I pick someone to lynch that's innocent. I think I'm going to try a different tactic this time...but I don't know who to pick. I'm still a little suspicious of Magbags...does he/she get to return now? I'd love to hear what he/she's been up to.
Sorry left that out of the text part but mags is back.

Tonight was not my night, wow

I'm sorry :(. At least you don't have to talk backwards now? :( :( :(

Seriously wolves, how can you be such good liars?

Anyone have a list of players and who they 'say' they are? Off the top of my head, I've got this:
Crystal = horse
haxx = sheep
kitty = sheep
mad jack = llama
rwwilliams = zebu
evilsquirrel = seer
wildchild = pseudo-ruminant

I know I'm missing some…

knowdontknow.gif

Anyone have a list of players and who they 'say' they are? Off the top of my head, I've got this:
Crystal = horse
haxx = sheep
kitty = sheep
mad jack = llama
rwwilliams = zebu
evilsquirrel = seer
wildchild = pseudo-ruminant

I know I'm missing some…

knowdontknow.gif
Can someone also say what powers/roles we know that are associated with any of those?

The wolves aren't necessarily good liars. There's just a lot of confused noobs around knowing nothing, Jon Snow.

Reactions: 1 users
Who's been eaten by the goat (and is still alive): Beagle, Mad Jack, Mags

I figured that I would get mod-killed if I abstained from voting, but that's a good question.

At this point I still feel strongly enough about the two-sheep thing to be ok with my vote (sorry, kittyy) but it'll be good for future reference.

Okay. Students keep coming in!

But I'm wondering...pseudo-ruminant...rabbit?

I thought pseudoruminants were like alpacas, llamas, and camels. Rabbits are hindgut fermenters like horses I believe.

@brightimpressio, @Haxx , and @kittyy, are you required to vote each round? Or can you abstain your vote?
I am REQUIRED to vote for whoever is in the majority. I also got a very odd message last night... It was anonymous, and was (paraphrasing) that I'm a strange and sad man, and I have the pity of whomever sent me the message, I guess. I dunno.
One point that I think is worth making here.... If BI HAS to vote for kittyy every round until she dies, and you all are unsure about who to vote for between me and her if you don't believe there can be more than one sheep, Voting for kittyy would at least free up BI's vote for future rounds again. Plus, I still think kittyy is wolfy. And, no offense to her, but she has not been contributing much to this game anyways....

I am REQUIRED to vote for whoever is in the majority. I also got a very odd message last night... It was anonymous, and was (paraphrasing) that I'm a strange and sad man, and I have the pity of whomever sent me the message, I guess. I dunno.
One point that I think is worth making here.... If BI HAS to vote for kittyy every round until she dies, and you all are unsure about who to vote for between me and her if you don't believe there can be more than one sheep, Voting for kittyy would at least free up BI's vote for future rounds again. Plus, I still think kittyy is wolfy. And, no offense to her, but she has not been contributing much to this game anyways....
Buzz-Lightyear-Sad-Sad-Little-Man-Gif.gif

Reactions: 4 users