-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's a lot nicer than what he sent me. Apparently my inept political skills are going to draw a bullseye on the backs of the villagers 😛I am REQUIRED to vote for whoever is in the majority. I also got a very odd message last night... It was anonymous, and was (paraphrasing) that I'm a strange and sad man, and I have the pity of whomever sent me the message, I guess. I dunno.
One point that I think is worth making here.... If BI HAS to vote for kittyy every round until she dies, and you all are unsure about who to vote for between me and her if you don't believe there can be more than one sheep, Voting for kittyy would at least free up BI's vote for future rounds again. Plus, I still think kittyy is wolfy. And, no offense to her, but she has not been contributing much to this game anyways....
Also, here's from my spreadsheet:
WildZoo Cow
JaynaAli
Crystalight33 Horse?
evilsquirrel Frog?
WillowLeaf
bluesails Goose
wildchild210
Beagleholly
Ashgirl
sand_cat
Haxx Sheep?
grossly_incandescent Rooster?
GellaBella Lamb
remi4301 Turkey?
kittyy Sheep?
magbags
brightimpressio
Mad Jack Llama?
Rwwilliams
UFprevet12 Peacock
SV88 Dog
aggiegirl88 Chicken
rxelle Mouse
WildZoo Cow
JaynaAli
Crystalight33 Horse?
evilsquirrel Frog?
WillowLeaf
bluesails Goose
wildchild210
Beagleholly
Ashgirl
sand_cat
Haxx Sheep?
grossly_incandescent Rooster?
GellaBella Lamb
remi4301 Turkey?
kittyy Sheep?
magbags
brightimpressio
Mad Jack Llama?
Rwwilliams
UFprevet12 Peacock
SV88 Dog
aggiegirl88 Chicken
rxelle Mouse
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, could have edited that better.
That was my nightly insult, and it was a quote from the first time Buzz met Woody in Toy Story.I am REQUIRED to vote for whoever is in the majority. I also got a very odd message last night... It was anonymous, and was (paraphrasing) that I'm a strange and sad man, and I have the pity of whomever sent me the message, I guess. I dunno.
One point that I think is worth making here.... If BI HAS to vote for kittyy every round until she dies, and you all are unsure about who to vote for between me and her if you don't believe there can be more than one sheep, Voting for kittyy would at least free up BI's vote for future rounds again. Plus, I still think kittyy is wolfy. And, no offense to her, but she has not been contributing much to this game anyways....
D
deleted498041
I thought pseudoruminants were like alpacas, llamas, and camels. Rabbits are hindgut fermenters like horses I believe.
I learn something new e'ryday! I guess I just had it mind because all the parasites I just learned that enjoyed infesting ruminants and rabbits. So I had them kinda paired in my mind.
*****
Come on. Let's lynch some wolves already!!
****
Come on. Let's lynch some wolves already!!
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
************
**************
**************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
**********
Sorry mods, forgot my stars 😳
**********
Sorry mods, forgot my stars 😳
**********
Come back, evilsquirrel!
And magbags! We need more information!
😱😱😱😱
-long day of work
-looks at WW thread
-scrolls along
-sees above picture
-nostalgia overload
😱😱😱😱
Spirited Away is one of my favorite movies...I don't know what will happen when Miyazaki-San officially retires. So much amazing work.
Annnd...looks like we're not going to get any new info tonight. I gotta be in the lab early tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Hopefully we can have a proper lynching tomorrow!
Annnd...looks like we're not going to get any new info tonight. I gotta be in the lab early tomorrow, so I'm off to bed. Hopefully we can have a proper lynching tomorrow!
Just got home from work and spent some time catching up on what I missed while touring the goat GI tract.
So I got eaten by the goat, couldn't post for a day and night, but could send my lynch vote to the mods. Nothing about why I screamed or if any other player tried to act on me besides the goat.
I think we need to get to the bottom of the sheep situation. The mods are not so uncreative that they couldn't come up with one more different animal. So although it's possible they're both villagers, I think we shouldn't assume they are. And it's the best lead we have. And someone else mentioned this but I'm not sure who and don't want to read back on my phone--lynching Kittyy tests the wolf in sheep's clothing theory as well as checking up on what our seer is telling us about her being good.
Another thing that's bothering me is how the night kills are dying. Cheese and cow dung have each been mentioned and the horse has been twice. Of those, we know the cheese and cow dung came from villagers. Are the wolves coincidentally killing people that are also getting other actions? Every night so far is a lot of coincidences.
I'm heading to bed now but tomorrow I will get on the computer and reread some stuff.
So I got eaten by the goat, couldn't post for a day and night, but could send my lynch vote to the mods. Nothing about why I screamed or if any other player tried to act on me besides the goat.
I think we need to get to the bottom of the sheep situation. The mods are not so uncreative that they couldn't come up with one more different animal. So although it's possible they're both villagers, I think we shouldn't assume they are. And it's the best lead we have. And someone else mentioned this but I'm not sure who and don't want to read back on my phone--lynching Kittyy tests the wolf in sheep's clothing theory as well as checking up on what our seer is telling us about her being good.
Another thing that's bothering me is how the night kills are dying. Cheese and cow dung have each been mentioned and the horse has been twice. Of those, we know the cheese and cow dung came from villagers. Are the wolves coincidentally killing people that are also getting other actions? Every night so far is a lot of coincidences.
I'm heading to bed now but tomorrow I will get on the computer and reread some stuff.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, home from work and all caught up (I think, lol).
Two more villagers dead??
Wtf, why is it so hard to get the wolves? How many are there usually, a lot less or like 40%? 30%? Someone mentioned they are much fewer in numbers, is it always the same in every WW (I'm assuming not)? How many usually/on average?
I'm glad I was spared. Hopefully Ive been seered again? Looking forward to those results.
Holy crap it is past midnight? Time flies. Bed beds for me! Goodnight !
Two more villagers dead??
Wtf, why is it so hard to get the wolves? How many are there usually, a lot less or like 40%? 30%? Someone mentioned they are much fewer in numbers, is it always the same in every WW (I'm assuming not)? How many usually/on average?
I'm glad I was spared. Hopefully Ive been seered again? Looking forward to those results.
Holy crap it is past midnight? Time flies. Bed beds for me! Goodnight !
I think it's normally around 5ish, although we might have a convert by now =/Ok, home from work and all caught up (I think, lol).
Two more villagers dead??
Wtf, why is it so hard to get the wolves? How many are there usually, a lot less or like 40%? 30%? Someone mentioned they are much fewer in numbers, is it always the same in every WW (I'm assuming not)? How many usually/on average?
I'm glad I was spared. Hopefully Ive been seered again? Looking forward to those results.
Holy crap it is past midnight? Time flies. Bed beds for me! Goodnight !
What makes someone convert is it just a random event or do they choose who to convert?I think it's normally around 5ish, although we might have a convert by now =/
So they get an extra?????
This game gets so complicated lol. Bed time, after today........ I need rest, lol!
Doesn't a convert usually happen on a night with no kills or failed wolf attacks? Have we had one of those yet? I guess we did - Night 4, unless the goat protected whoever the wolves were trying to attack.I think it's normally around 5ish, although we might have a convert by now =/
Crystal - What was your reason for tripping over WZ?
Hey sorry guys I had a REALLY long day yesterday and went to bed within a hour of arriving home. I have another 10-12 hour shift today but I think it's half tech/half reception so I should be on at some point today. I would like to ask people to PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING OUR INFO EVERYWHERE!! By posting what we do/do not know publicly the wolves know exactly what we're thinking which is why I've been extremely hesitant to share my knowledge. It's going to get the villagers who are on the right track killed. I need to go over yesterday's posts still and figure out what wildzoo said that made her a target. I think I have reception later this afternoon.
Reminder...you are supposed to be lynching.Lynch Vote
kittyy 2 (BI, haxx)
uncast votes: 15
waffle-o-meter: 0
Lynch deadline 5:15pm
![]()
12 hours without a vote is no bueno.
12 hours without a vote is no bueno.



But on par for this game, I'd say.
:troll::troll::troll:
Ok, home from work and all caught up (I think, lol).
Two more villagers dead??
Wtf, why is it so hard to get the wolves? How many are there usually, a lot less or like 40%? 30%? Someone mentioned they are much fewer in numbers, is it always the same in every WW (I'm assuming not)? How many usually/on average?
I'm glad I was spared. Hopefully Ive been seered again? Looking forward to those results.
Holy crap it is past midnight? Time flies. Bed beds for me! Goodnight !
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Speaking VERY generally, there is usually around a 1:5 wolf :villager ratio. But people have been know to have slightly less or slightly more depending on the game.
🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
Lynch Vote
kittyy 2 (BI, haxx)
Jayna 1 (remi)
uncast votes: 14
waffle-o-meter: 0
Lynch deadline 5:15pm
kittyy 2 (BI, haxx)
Jayna 1 (remi)
uncast votes: 14
waffle-o-meter: 0
Lynch deadline 5:15pm
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just going to pick from a few of the players that I have suspicions about.
lynch Jayna
lynch Jayna
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********
Dang
I think I just realized how much I talked when I was alive
Wolves probably killed me just for being a loudmouth 😛
**********
Dang
I think I just realized how much I talked when I was alive
Wolves probably killed me just for being a loudmouth 😛
**********
I have reason to believe that Jayna was not a wolf at the beginning of the game.
I'm just going to pick from a few of the players that I have suspicions about.
lynch Jayna
Do you mind explaining why you think she is suspicious?
I think it's a little odd myself that sand_cat was trying to put the blame of things on Wildzoo, and then when Wildzoo rebutted back at sand_cat Wildzoo mysteriously died...
but I'm not sure if it is just coincidence/people randomly pointing fingers at one another or if was wolfy..
Sand_cat is also on my radar, but really I'm just going with gut instinct since I don't have any solid evidence yet.
All I know is that all the people who have role revealed and have subsequently been lynched are always innocent. So...I'm trying something new this time.
All I know is that all the people who have role revealed and have subsequently been lynched are always innocent. So...I'm trying something new this time.
Lynch Vote
kittyy 2 (BI, haxx)
Jayna 2 (remi, GIT)
uncast votes: 13
waffle-o-meter: 0
Lynch deadline 5:15pm
kittyy 2 (BI, haxx)
Jayna 2 (remi, GIT)
uncast votes: 13
waffle-o-meter: 0
Lynch deadline 5:15pm
Lynch Vote
kittyy 2 (BI, haxx)
Jayna 2 (remi, GIT)
uncast votes: 13
waffle-o-meter: 0
Lynch deadline 5:15pm
Well, I have to switch to lynch Jayna now, I think? Is that correct SOV? Kittyy is no longer the majority without me?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*********
*********
*********
I'm not sure why I'm getting lynch votes. Vet school has kept me busy this week between classes, exams and 5 straight hours of surgery lab each afternoon and I haven't been able to post a ton like some people, but haven't we already established lynching the quieter players isn't working for us? BrightImpressio is standing up for me, too.
I'm not going by post count anymore. I'm just going with my gut. You and 2 other players stand out to me, and I've decided to pick you this go around. BI also mentioned she believed you were "not a wolf at the beginning of the game." It's not the beginning of the game anymore. If I'm wrong, then ask ES to investigate you. Assuming she isn't picked off by the wolves tonight. My vote stays.
Lynch Vote
kittyy 1 (BI,)
Jayna 3 (remi, GIT, haxx)
uncast votes: 13
waffle-o-meter: 0
Lynch deadline 5:15pm
kittyy 1 (BI,)
Jayna 3 (remi, GIT, haxx)
uncast votes: 13
waffle-o-meter: 0
Lynch deadline 5:15pm
If my lack of role revealing is why you're targeting me, I'm a catfish. I'll give everyone my ability if I absolutely have to, but I'd rather discuss it privately rather than out on the thread.All I know is that all the people who have role revealed and have subsequently been lynched are always innocent. So...I'm trying something new this time.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
BrightImpressio can.
Investigation of what animal someone is/ability doesn't guarantee anything.I'm not going by post count anymore. I'm just going with my gut. You and 2 other players stand out to me, and I've decided to pick you this go around. BI also mentioned she believed you were "not a wolf at the beginning of the game." It's not the beginning of the game anymore. If I'm wrong, then ask ES to investigate you. Assuming she isn't picked off by the wolves tonight. My vote stays.
We're not sure because we haven't caught a wolf yet. I think it's still very valuable to seer a player.
Unless she's a wolf.
She role revealed, to something I think sounds a little fishy (no pun intended), but she hasn't offered to be investigated. If she's not guilty of being a wolf, it shouldn't be an issue. And there's only 4 votes for her. No where near the majority. No need to sweat just yet.
She role revealed, to something I think sounds a little fishy (no pun intended), but she hasn't offered to be investigated. If she's not guilty of being a wolf, it shouldn't be an issue. And there's only 4 votes for her. No where near the majority. No need to sweat just yet.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
