WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
6) What the heck is up with sand_cat? Does no one else find this odd?

Yes!! I'm not changing my vote, but I do believe Jayna is a wolf.

Members don't see this ad.

**Lynch jayna**

I'm still reading and trying to remember some notes I wanted to make.
1) Why am I still alive?
2) I'm pretty sure the goat is evil
3) When I learned that some of us had blocking abilities, I kind of figured the wolves had them as well. Since all the heat was on Kitty, I just assumed they would protect her despite if she's guilty or not (because if I find her being blocked I'm going to assume her guilt) so I decided to investigate Haxx WHO IS ALSO A SHEEP. So either one is a mamma sheep, daddy sheep and poor gella was their baby or one of them is a wolf.
4) There have been previous games with seers/investigators. Pig does seem more believable than catfish, so I'm going to go with pig. As well as you're sentencing yourself to death once you out your useful ability. I would know. It's not something you say all willynilly.
5)Why does BI vouch for jayna? Is it a possibility that the wolves converted her AFTER I checked her out?
7) WORK SUCKS AND IS KEEPING ME FROM BEING IN THE LOOP

How_neat_is_that.png

Reactions: 1 users
**Lynch jayna**

1) Why am I still alive?
3) When I learned that some of us had blocking abilities, I kind of figured the wolves had them as well. Since all the heat was on Kitty, I just assumed they would protect her despite if she's guilty or not (because if I find her being blocked I'm going to assume her guilt) so I decided to investigate Haxx WHO IS ALSO A SHEEP. So either one is a mamma sheep, daddy sheep and poor gella was their baby or one of them is a wolf.
4) There have been previous games with seers/investigators. Pig does seem more believable than catfish, so I'm going to go with pig. As well as you're sentencing yourself to death once you out your useful ability. I would know. It's not something you say all willynilly.
5)Why does BI vouch for jayna? Is it a possibility that the wolves converted her AFTER I checked her out?
If the goat was evil, why would it have saved a person from being lynched two nights ago? The wolves would have known who they were killing, so why would one deliberately step in the way of their kill?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
**Lynch jayna**

1) Why am I still alive?
Why are you alive -- Maybe because the goat was going to protect you (or so we thought), so the wolves didn't want to waste an attack trying to kill you. This assumes the goat is a villager, of course.

3 -- That logic makes sense. Thanks for sharing about haxx. I'm a little surprised if the mods gave us an unseerable wolf in our first beginner game, but it would also be odd to give us two identical villager roles in our first game. Either way, it's confusing to the villagers. I'm happy with looking into the jayna thing first, because it's almost for sure that one of them is the wolf, unlike the sheep issue where maybe they're really both just sheep.

5 -- Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but don't conversions usually only happen on nights when there is no wolf attack? So if someone has been converted, it probably happened on Night 4. That was when magbags disappeared, but no one died. I just re-read the write up, and it says the animals heard a scream while they were partying, then go outside and find the goat yelling about shadowy figures. So we don't know that mags really screamed, maybe it was just the goat. Maybe there was really no attack and someone was converted then. We should pay attention to whether anyone started acting differently starting on Day 5.

Frustrations are running high, accusations are exchanged, the previously sedate farm animals are turning wild! Catfish farming becomes the center of attention. Everyone knows that catfish are farmed extensively in the South. Don't we? Of course the game was designed by a Yankee and a Californian-Irish-Whiskey-lover. What would we know about catfish farming? Hard to say… we have accumulated some pretty esoteric knowledge all these years on SDN.

The farm animals send Escalla to go get our little catfish from the lake and bring her to the hangman's noose. Escalla tugs on the catfish, and not just one catfish, but hundreds of them get dragged out of the lake, all attached ingenuously onto a camouflage suit. Jayna is wearing a catfish coat! - And you thought you had seen it all?- Underneath the coat Jayna has been quietly feeding on all the catfish in the lake, getting fat. Escalla calls over her friend Jojo to help her out bringing Jayna to justice, but he just pushes Escalla into the lake. Then she calls out to STL, but he just sits there laughing saying how much he "values her friendship". Devyn? No! SOV? <evil cackle> Suddenly Jayna throws off her catfish coat and towers over Escalla, who scurries off screaming about how much more she likes feral cat-wolves. Finally the animals round up a posse of mentors, who manage to bring Jayna to the extra-reinforced scaffolding, with double thick ropes. Samoa, the hangman take particularly pleasure in watching this one struggle, but she knows her job. With a push and a thwack, the neck of JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf, and wolf-seer is broken.

Congratulations. You have lynched a wolf!

There is much rejoicing, and a big party is organized by the DocEspana Corp trying to sell their "fun" WW games and both nouveau Italian and classic Italian food will be served. Alcohol will flow freely, and it is expected that all the animals will be highly drunk celebrating their victory over the interloper in their midst. Surely tranquility will return to the farm… won't it?

It is Night 6. Night Deadline will be at 9:30:00 pm EST. (plenty of time to get stuff in and discuss). Send in your actions, and lets see if peace reigns on the SDN farm.

There are now 16 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand_cat
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I LOVE ALL OF THESE GIFS

And honestly I have NO idea how conversion works. When it starts, how many are allowed to happen, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
:):):):):):)

Generally, conversions can happen at any time. The may happen on nights with no kill. They may happen on nights with kills. No way of knowing.

Usually there is either a set number of conversion, or sometimes the wolves get an opportunity every X number of nights.

In some cases, certain people may be unconvertable. Or the conversion has a % chance of failure. It varies quiet a bit from game to game.

:):):):):):)

I LOVE ALL OF THESE GIFS

And honestly I have NO idea how conversion works. When it starts, how many are allowed to happen, etc.

YES!!! How's that for our first successful wolf lynch - we get their seer! :soexcited:

There is much rejoicing, and a big party is organized by the DocEspana Corp trying to sell their "fun" WW games and both nouveau Italian and classic Italian food will be served. Alcohol will flow freely, and it is expected that all the animals will be highly drunk celebrating their victory over the interloper in their midst. Surely tranquility will return to the farm… won't it?

:nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:

CHOCO-TACOS!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: 5 users
anigif_enhanced-buzz-20248-1368455253-12.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24923-1368412406-0.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-649-1368221752-0.gif

Yay!! Good job guys!

Am I still alive (on my phone, on the way to class)? Did we get her?

We should try to turn around another cycle by the end of tonight! This game has already felt very dragged out!

Yay! Told y'all I was telling the truth! Thank you for believing me! :D

Reactions: 4 users
Mmmm yes please post more cas and dean celebratory gifs to lighten my mood at work. Tonight is going to suck. Why do I have to work for a living? I need a sugar daddy.

I hope I'll be able to reveal the results of tonight's investigation. I may not be so lucky as to survive the night. :(

All I know is that wild zoo told me that she had pooped on jayna night one and that she hadn't blocked anything. If epivet claims that she's a bear I'll believe her. If she isn't a bear epivet is next.
Have you looked into anyone else on your previous nights? Who did you investigate each night, and what did you learn? Did you find any other wolves?
Also, I've been checking b/w classes, so I can't go back on thread and check to verify. Didn't BI confirm that Jayna was a catfish?
All i

All I know is that wild zoo told me that she had pooped on jayna night one and that she hadn't blocked anything. If epivet claims that she's a bear I'll believe her. If she isn't a bear epivet is next.
All i
Little late to the party mayor ;)

Reactions: 2 users
If I lived, you can live epi. I think the wolves are leaving us alone because they think the villagers will turn on us if we don't die. Or they think we're protected. Or maybe it's just to obvious? =/

Hahaha awesome! Well done epivet!!! And this is what I get for posting from my phone before I've read everything. Still convinced one of the sheep is a wolf. Go team! :)

Also sand_cat, I never confirmed that she was a villager. I'd had a previous conversation with wildzoo that made jayna appear innocent, but I guess you really never know.

Ok so its not just me and my skim reading that thinks sand is acting oddly?

And now sand_cat has said nothing. And did she even vote? Very sketch.

And now sand_cat has said nothing. And did she even vote? Very sketch.
Yeah, I'm pretty suspicious of sand_cat. Didn't vote, but to be fair, SOV did close early and sand cat was going to wait apparently.

I liked that comment because of the way you said it, not JUST because I agree with you.

We should try to turn around another cycle by the end of tonight! This game has already felt very dragged out!

Mods, are we going to have another lynch cycle today? I'm going to leave for work in about half an hour, and won't be back until about 9pm PST or later. I don't want to miss a night cycle plus the next day cycle, but I kind of want to wait for the night results before deciding who to lynch next.