WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
horsefan.0_standard_500.0.gif

Can't believe we got their seer first thing. And we've got two seers still? We've got this!

Next up, I say we do in the sheep, because one of them is probably a wolf in disguise, but if you guys want to start with sandcat, we could go with her then the sheep.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Personally I'm going to with sandcat because we already know the sheep-wolf's ability and it doesn't really outwardly harm us (all they can do is pretend to be a villager, we already got their seer...we should get their blocker assuming they can't block themself). And now that I've said this pre-lynching time I have a feeling something not so great will be coming my way. Or the goat will save them--assuming the goat is evil. Maybe the goat is just chaos.

FYI I get super busy from 6-9 at work sooo I might not be on again until either really late or tomorrow morning.

(I would prefer to come back to this thread NOT dead, kay thanks ;))

Reactions: 1 user
To villagers:
giphy.gif

You may have gotten lucky and figured me out, but you are going to lose. GO WOLVES!

bear_goes_roar_gif-1355.jpg

Seriously though, this was fun, and I'm sad to see it over for me so early. I can't wait until the next one!

To villagers:
giphy.gif

You may have gotten lucky and figured me out, but you are going to lose. GO WOLVES!
I would say no hard feelings wolfy scum but I'm super not pleased
angry-cow.jpeg

Members don't see this ad :)

This game is still going? Heh, noobs, amirite?*

*Disclaimer: For god's sake don't anything I say seriously, ever, except this, this is totally serious.

To villagers:
giphy.gif

I find your attitude on the matter refreshing. It'll make it feel that much better every time we kill one of you.
wolfhead.jpg

For now, I'm just going to enjoy feeling like a victor rather than a victim for the first time in the game!

Kinda sad when a dead person posts more than some of the living
And I mean sad in that I have nothing better to do
If I end up dying, 80% of the thread will probably consist of the ramblings of the dead between the two of us lol.

Reactions: 2 users
IMPORTANT ADMINISTRATIVE ANNOUNCEMENT
Due to a personal issue (unrelated to this game) sand_cat has been forced to resign from the game. We all wish her well. In order to keep it fair for all involved, we have recruited a new player, with no other knowledge of the game, to take her place. Please welcome aboard @98cats , who has one full game of experience in at the Cats WW that has just ended, so she has about 1/2 game more knowledge than most of the rest of you. Whenever you see 98cats post, remember she has the exact same role as sand_cat did, even if her style will, of course, be different. Adapt and adjust.
<end administrative announcement>

Night 7 writeup commences: NOW.

After having one of the brethren lynched yesterday, the wolves are in a foul mood. For them, this was a lot more fun when only wolves did the killing. This wasn't a game anymore, their lives were on the line as well. They too were to seek revenge, and they weren't going to need to hide their kill tonight in subterfuge; they didn't no stinking cheese, or cow dung, or horses to hide behind. No, they were going to brazenly attack, and leave no doubts about what happened.

The biggest issue was choice. Who should they maul? What unfortunate would have their guts strewn over the ground? And more importantly, how could they best exact revenge, to warn the villagers that they better not lynch anymore wolves? Of course they all wanted to roast the pig that killed their friend, but that wasn't deemed vicious enough. Mama pig and her friends needed to suffer emotional pain before the physical pain of ripping their throats out commenced. What is the best way to throw someone off their game? YOU GO AFTER THEIR FAMILY. Even Jack Bauer would betray his country when his family was threatened, his rational thinking totally compromised, so what do you think would happen with a farm animal? Well, we are about to find out.

The wolves have decided to kill the sweet little baby piglet. And they don't even bother to eat the bacon, not because she was too small, but because this was a message kill. They rip apart her body and leave pieces of ears and hooves and tails scattered all over the farm.

The next morning the horrified villagers find Ashgirl, the piglet, dead or at least the pieces of her . She is a big loss to the villagers, because as a piglet, she was set to inherit her mama's role of seer when mama died.

THIS SHIZ JUST GOT SERIOUS.

It is Day 7. Lynch deadline is tentatively Noon EST. I want a QUICK turnaround tomorrow so send in PM contingencies if you can't be here early afternoon.. We will have a 2nd lynch ending tomorrow night to get us back on schedule, cause that's the way I roll.. SUCK IT @nyanko !.

There are now 14 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
12- @98cats (aka the artist formerly known as sand_cat)
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
21- @magbags, ???????

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

*********************************************************************************
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

And here I was going to finally get an ability : ((
************************************************************************************

Hi. Really sorry to hear about sand_cat, but I'll do my best to take her place.

I was this little cutie:
tumblr_mzgkc9ZKf31ryafj4o1_250.gif

and now I can't even contribute to MadJack's team by being this:
DGBBaconGif.gif

so now I'm a sad piglet:
images

Oh well. There's still hope.

Come on team you got this! Kill those wolves!

The next morning the horrified villagers find Ashgirl, the piglet, dead or at least the pieces of her . She is a big loss to the villagers, because as a piglet, she was set to inherit her mama's role of seer when mama died.

What? I had a baby? :(

*********************************************************************************

And here I was going to finally get an ability : ((
************************************************************************************

Holy crap. A baby that apparently was just waiting for me to die.

Reactions: 7 users
Yes!! I'm not changing my vote, but I do believe Jayna is a wolf.
Crystal, any reason you kept on going after sand_cat even when we had someone say that they knew for sure that Jayna was a wolf?

What? I had a baby? :(
Taken from her mama at birth… the baby piglet was raised with only one goal in mind…. steal the mama's job and take all the glory for herself. She grew up unloved in an incubator, and was treated roughly by the farmers. One day she heard her mama had gotten into trouble. This was going to be her chance to shine, to be the star, to save the day. Instead the mother's crimes are punished on the daughter, and her cruel life is ripped from the world before its time. It is an age old story…. the old hag unwilling to step down and let the young ones take over the throne. I'm talking to you QEII.

Reactions: 4 users
WE GOT A WOLF!!! THANK YOU EPI!
cheering_minions.gif

BUT THEY CERTAINLY GOT THEIR REVENGE LAST NIGHT, DIDN'T THEY :( SO THIS MEANS THERE WERE FOUR SEERS TOTAL WHEN THE GAME STARTED? OR MAYBE MORE?? COULD WE BE THAT LUCKY?

I count 3 seers. ES, myself, and the recently deceases Jayna. Am I missing one?

*********************************************************************************************
Haha, I didn't mean it that way :p I was just excited to actually be able to do something for once.

At least now there are still seers left though who know what they are doing (I would have had NO idea who to seer haha).

So good luck and kill some wolves!
**********************************************************************************************

Taken from her mama at birth… the baby piglet was raised with only one goal in mind…. steal the mama's job and take all the glory for herself. She grew up unloved in an incubator, and was treated roughly by the farmers. One day she heard her mama had gotten into trouble. This was going to be her chance to shine, to be the star, to save the day. Instead the mother's crimes are punished on the daughter, and her cruel life is ripped from the world before its time. It is an age old story…. the old hag unwilling to step down and let the young ones take over the throne. I'm talking to you QEII.
c17.jpg