WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Maybe the answer will come to me in a dream...I feel like if Haxx really is a sheep and is gunning for kittyy, and we lynch kittyy...discover she's not a wolf, then he's next. So would that be wise for him to push at someone unless he truly thinks that person is a wolf? Because unless I learn something from seering and I get the chance to act on what I learn, if kittyy gets lynched today and turns up innocent, then I'm for sure going to turn on Haxx.

That makes sense. It's kind of the same reason I wasn't too suspicious of sand-cat, even before epi cleared her. Sand-cat was standing out by defending a wolf. Not a good wolf move. Haxx is really standing out here by being so set on lynching kittyy. Although, after kittyy said haxx was being too focused on lynching her, haxx then wrote a post that sounds much less absolute about kittyy being a wolf:
Ok, so we're back on this again. I need everyone to take a seat, right there in my sheep chair ---->
08907.jpg

so I can drop some knowledge. THIS is DEFINITELY me:
074.jpg

THIS may or very well may not be kittyy:
wolf-in-sheeps-clothing1.jpg

However, here's my reasoning for why we should vote for kittyy first:
1.) There's not a ton to lose: If you vote for her first, and she comes up as sheep, you can totally vote for me just to put your minds at ease, even though I am a villager sheep 100% for sure.
2.) If we DO lynch kittyy, and she comes up as non-villager, we have the next suspect in ES. If you lynch me, then you still need to go after kittyy, and each night longer we go, the more the wolves can get overnight kills and info. Even if I WERE to come up as a wolf, which I WILL NOT, you no longer have any further leads, because it would clear kittyy and WS.
3.) It frees up our mayor's vote if we start with her, and could possibly make all the difference in the end game!
4.) Because kittyy is pretty defensive. I am suggesting her obviously out of self-preservation, and she immediately gets on my case for being vicious. That seems silly to me.
5.) Profit?

/blockoftextimoutforthenight

Also, haxx, your logic here only makes sense if we assume you are a villager. If one of you is a wolf and we don't know who, then it's still 50/50 whether we take one or two nights to get a wolf. And ES seered both of you the same. It doesn't matter which of you is a wolf. Either way it doesn't point any fingers at ES if the wolf is unseerable.

Members don't see this ad.

That makes sense. It's kind of the same reason I wasn't too suspicious of sand-cat, even before epi cleared her. Sand-cat was standing out by defending a wolf. Not a good wolf move. Haxx is really standing out here by being so set on lynching kittyy. Although, after kittyy said haxx was being too focused on lynching her, haxx then wrote a post that sounds much less absolute about kittyy being a wolf:

Also, haxx, your logic here only makes sense if we assume you are a villager. If one of you is a wolf and we don't know who, then it's still 50/50 whether we take one or two nights to get a wolf. And ES seered both of you the same. It doesn't matter which of you is a wolf. Either way it doesn't point any fingers at ES if the wolf is unseerable.
One way or another, we're getting ourselves a wolf. Or two sheep, which would be depressing.

Okkkkkkkkkkkkk. I've had enough for tonight. It's after midnight and I've been trying to catch up for 5 hours.....too much...I can't...........ddddddddddddddddd

I was hoping to catch up so I could have more of a logical idea about who to lynch, but since I probably won't be awake when the lynch closes, lynch kitty because it's one of them, and I just have a feeling.

Members don't see this ad :)
(btw, I got up to post #1251! I feel accomplished.)

Reactions: 1 users

I think we probably scared him into backing off a little bit lol

Also, it's interesting that Jayna has voted for both kittyy and haxx, in two different lynch cycles. A wolf voting for another wolf is kind of odd.

Day 5, she voted for haxx, when haxx had 4 votes (not a huge bandwagon, and kittyy was in the lead). If haxx was a wolf, jayna would not do that. Jayna was also not under suspicion (at least not on the thread) at that time, so no need to "prove" she was a villager.

Day 6, she voted for kittyy, when kittyy had 4 votes (in the lead, but still not an obvious bandwagon). Kittyy and jayna were the top two lynch choices at the time. It's still odd for a wolf to vote to lynch another wolf, but in this case, maybe the wolves (or at least jayna) agreed that it made sense to sacrifice kittyy, which would then make us believe jayna was a villager because yay, she helped us lynch a wolf. Jayna was their seer, so probably more important for the wolves to protect than a non-seer wolf. At the time that jayna put in her vote, epi had not yet revealed her seer results, so this plan would probably have convinced us to stop looking at jayna.

So... lynch kittyy.
I think we probably scared him into backing off a little bit lol

Yeah, I'm sure we did. I guess the same thing would happen if he's a villager. No one really wants to get lynched by mistake.

Official Lynch Vote

Kitty: 7 (BI, MJ, Crystal, epipen, 98cats, willow, "x")
98cats 3 (hax, GIJoe, Kitty)
Has 4: (Bagle, rww, remi, evilS)

Uncast votes 1 @wildchild210

Waffle-o-meter: 4

Lynch deadline: 12 noon EST
PM Deadline: 2pm.
(Start sending your PMs now….we are going to have another lynch today)

Last edited:
Majority switched. *******lynch kittyy******

Official Lynch Vote

Kitty: 8 (BI, MJ, Crystal, epipen, 98cats, willow, "x", hax)
98cats 2 (, GIJoe, Kitty)
Has 4: (Bagle, rww, remi, evilS)

Waffle-o-meter: 5

I feel like I should apologize for how much reading you have to do :sorry:

Ha! Don't apologize! I agreed to this. :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, it's interesting that Jayna has voted for both kittyy and haxx, in two different lynch cycles. A wolf voting for another wolf is kind of odd.

Day 5, she voted for haxx, when haxx had 4 votes (not a huge bandwagon, and kittyy was in the lead). If haxx was a wolf, jayna would not do that. Jayna was also not under suspicion (at least not on the thread) at that time, so no need to "prove" she was a villager.

Day 6, she voted for kittyy, when kittyy had 4 votes (in the lead, but still not an obvious bandwagon). Kittyy and jayna were the top two lynch choices at the time. It's still odd for a wolf to vote to lynch another wolf, but in this case, maybe the wolves (or at least jayna) agreed that it made sense to sacrifice kittyy, which would then make us believe jayna was a villager because yay, she helped us lynch a wolf. Jayna was their seer, so probably more important for the wolves to protect than a non-seer wolf. At the time that jayna put in her vote, epi had not yet revealed her seer results, so this plan would probably have convinced us to stop looking at jayna.

So... lynch kittyy.

Yeah, I'm sure we did. I guess the same thing would happen if he's a villager. No one really wants to get lynched by mistake.

Ok. This might mean something and it might not. In my mind, if Jayna was thinking ahead at all, she might've put in a vote for a wolf so that if she was under suspicion, people could go back and see she voted for a wolf and she might become less suspicious. And for kitty, she might be a villager then if jayna voted for her when they were both in the lead. This makes me lean towards hax now, since hax wasn't in the lead when jayna voted for him (?) making it more of a strategy move, but when voting for kitty it was self preservation and more likely she was voting for a villager. I might go back and look at her votes myself, but for now unlynch kitty, lynch haxx

Official Lynch Vote

Kitty: 7 (BI, MJ, Crystal, epipen,, willow, "x", hax)
98cats 2 (, GIJoe, Kitty)
Has 5: (Bagle, rww, remi, evilS, hax)

Waffle-o-meter: 6

**lynch kitty**

Ugh this sucks to wake up to. Maybe if I have waffles for breakfast there will still be hope

Official Lynch Vote

Kitty: 9 (BI, MJ, Crystal, epipen,, willow, "x", hax, kitty, WC)
98cats 1 (, GIJoe,)
Has 5: (Bagle, rww, remi, evilS, hax)

Uncast votes: 0

Waffle-o-meter: 7

ALL VOTES ARE IN…

Will give you a little while to digest….if no movement, will close early…. get ready for night.

I guess everyone just needs to ask themselves what their gut says, who Do they think is more likely to be a wolf

Give them a chance to waffle!! My life is on the line here, gosh!
Buck up sheepy/wolfy/whatever you are. Being dead ain't so bad :joyful:
Just look at Dean. He's been dead loads of times and he's not upset about it
tumblr_static_cowboy_dean.gif

Reactions: 4 users
I JUST CAUGHT UP WITH EVERYTHING. I GUESS IT WOULDN'T MAKE SENSE FOR SAND_CAT/98CATS, AS A WOLF, TO BE THE ONLY PERSON TRYING TO RESCUE JAYNA.... SOOO, IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S BACK TO THE SHEEP. THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY SETS THEM APART TO ME IS HOW/WHY THEY GAVE OUT THEIR ROLE AND ABILITY... ONE WAS IN SELF-DEFENCE WHEN IT LOOKED LIKE HE MIGHT BE LYNCHED, THE OTHER WAS IN CONFIDENCE. SO ONCE AGAIN, I'M GOING WITH UNLYNCH 98CATS, LYNCH HAXX.

Official Lynch Vote

Kitty: 8 (BI, MJ, Crystal, epipen,, willow, "x", hax, kitty, WC)
98cats 0 (,,)
Has 6: (Bagle, rww, remi, evilS, hax, gijoe)

Uncast votes: 0

Waffle-o-meter: 8

ALL VOTES ARE IN…

Send in your waffles people!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a freaking sheep!

I want to waffle, but then I will be accused of being a bandwagoner if kitty really is a wolf. If I don't waffle and I'm wrong, I will be accused of helping a wolf. :cryi: help

I want to waffle, but then I will be accused of being a bandwagoner if kitty really is a wolf. If I don't waffle and I'm wrong, I will be accused of helping a wolf. :cryi: help

Just go with who you actually think is a wolf, and defend yourself. Give your reasons.

Or just don't waffle. If she comes up clean, which I KNOW she won't because the mods cannot possibly be that mean, you know who to target.

Or just don't waffle. If she comes up clean, which I KNOW she won't because the mods cannot possibly be that mean, you know who to target.

Yeah listen to him because hes not biased!

I want to waffle, but then again I feel equally as bad for both of them, so I'm just sticking with this one then doing in Haxx if she tests negative for wolfy bits.

♫ Listen to your heart
There's nothing else you can do ♫

Listen to your heart!!!!

I hate the world. I am now an emo sheep.

Not unless I borrowed someone's peen!

I think no matter what, I lose. I think I'm going to go hide in the corner.