WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:(

Members don't see this ad.

Every time there is a post I think... Waffle?!

Nope just more silly pics and gifts FML

Reactions: 1 user
Listen to your heart!!!!
large.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes you just gotta accept your fate. Like when some sweet little lamb that was just trying to help was ruthlessly lynched :thinking:

Reactions: 2 users
After the gruesome find in the morning, the villagers were more determined than ever to enact justice, and bring their farm to a more idyllic setting. People immediately noticed that 98cats, the player formerly known as sand_cat, was not the same and attempted to lynch the quasi-noob, but she is quickly "cleared" before the mob gets too out of hand. That brought the villagers back to Sheepgate III. They just can't get over the sense that 2 sheep is at least 1 too many. Coins are flipped, RNGs are run, tea leaves are consulted, and the will of the majority is to lynch the player known as kitty (cats are not very popular today… sand_cat, 98cats, kitty…. what's up with that?)

Chillbo is sent to get kitty and bring her to meet justice. Chillbo grabs a hold of kitty and starts to drag her to the lynching grounds. She resists. She screams that she is not the sheep we are looking for. She tries her sheepish mind tricks, her sheep escape maneuver, she even tries talking in a smooth voice "baaaaa, baaaaaa," but Chillbo is determined to do the job asked of him. Finally, Kitty grabs onto a tree, and Chillbo is forced to yank her off, when lo and behold, her sheepskin comes partly off her body, revealing a wolf underneath.
(before picture)
598441803_1218973.gif

Chillbo is shocked to learn of Kitty's true identity, but, unlike Escalla, he is not going to run away like a little girl at the sign of a wolf. He grabs hold of the wolf's tail and drags her to the courtyard where Samoa is waiting to enact justice. Chillbo ties up the noose around her neck, and just as Samoa is about to do the final deed, Kitty slips from her noose collar and runs from the scaffolding. Samoa is annoyed now. She likes to run a tight ship. Kitty is running every which way, but none of the clueless mentors can seem to catch the slippery devil. Finally, Samoa pulls out an M-14 rifle, takes aim and puts a bullet through kitty's wolfy head. Then, just to show her displeasure at the insubordination, Samoa hoists her back up and lynches her, killing her a second time. That's right folks, there will be no escape for our devious wolf today.

You have lynched Kittyy, the wolf in sheep's clothing, a (were)wolf who could avoid investigation, but couldn't avoid death.

(after picture)
WolfInSheepsClothing-Discovered.gif

It is Night 7. Night deadline is 2pm EST. The earlier you get your actions in, the earlier we move on to the lynch (which will close at 9pm).

A cartoon you might enjoy.
wolf_in_sheeps_clothing.gif.jpg

There are now 13 people in the game.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
12- @98cats (aka the artist formerly known as sand_cat)
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
21- @magbags, ???????

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!

Reactions: 1 users

Good god was that really necessary LOL

Shot AND lynched?!

BOOM! Told ya' so!!!! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Happiest-Sheep-In-The-World1.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I TOLD YOU SHE CAME UP AS A SHEEP! NOT MAH FAULT!
Luckily you guys are better guessing 50/50 than I am.

MJ- what is a nerf herder?

Sometimes you just gotta accept your fate. Like when some sweet little lamb that was just trying to help was ruthlessly lynched :thinking:
I must say, I still feel pretty bad about accidentally starting that bandwagon :sorry:

Huzzah! I'm glad we stuck with the sheep theory. I had to believe that Haxx wouldn't try so hard to kill off a non-wolf without it putting a target on his back. Yay, logic!

I must say, I still feel pretty bad about accidentally starting that bandwagon :sorry:

Haha no hard feelings. I wasn't 100% sure how to play my role. Glad you got another wolf! I wasn't sure if I was a lamb if there could be a momma and poppa sheep, but it was weird!

Yayyyyy! All caught up! Now to focus on more wolf-killing!!

Oh, and now our mayor's vote it's freed up, too! Win-win!

Reactions: 6 users
tumblr_m6bnls5UU61rziwwco1_400.gif

Sorry haxx, for doubting you!!

Reactions: 2 users
Our friends are watching you, plotting your deaths.
article-2443974-18837CFF00000578-306_634x442.jpg

It smells a bit violent in here.

Thanks for the insults, MJ.

It wasn't intended to be that way, but with permission to edit I will remove it.

Where's the write up? I'm itching to lynch.

Wait, you didn't just get an insult did you? It was supposed to go to crystallight23 if it was the old timey cockney one.
Guyssss I don't think you're supposed to discuss night time things before the write-up!

Tonight let us check in on 98cats (the player formerly known as sand_cat). She has been busy poring over the books and records of SDN farm, trying to catch up on all the amazing happenings that seem to occur in this insane place. She was lucky to escape being lynched, and instead of harboring bad feelings towards her fellow villagers, she actually is anxious to prove to them that she is worthy of their trust. After she finishes reading the thousands of entries in the records, she starts to review her notes, and comes to a conclusion about what is the best course of action for her to take tonight. Before she can do anything though, 98cats has to do something about this upset rumen she has. Lately, she has been eating bigger and bigger meals and they just sit there. She goes out back and barfs up Magsbags, and leaves her in a pile of regurgitory material (not sure if that is a word, but I like it, and I am using it).

98cats then immediately sets out to find epivet, the very person who saved her bacon the previous day. Find her she does, sleeping away in one of the sties. 98cats then proceeds to open her mouth very wide, and then even wider, and finally wider than you could ever imagine, and swallows epivet whole. 98cats then proceeds to very slowly waddle her way back home. On the way, she runs into a couple of members of the farm she knows. "Hiya" she says all friendly like to them, but they don't say anything; they just have large grins and lascivious looks. 98cats never knows what hits her, she is viciously attacked and very quickly it is over. 98cats' throat is cut, her abdomen rent, the lifeblood poured out onto the ground. The villanous animals are content with a job well done, and walk off. As they do so, Epivet ever so cautiously emerges from 98cat's entrails, still alive, having been safely ensconced in 98cat's rumen. She looks over to see who was responsible for this heinous act, but unfortunately they are heading away from her, and they could be the size and shape of just about any animal on the farm.

Epivet decides the best course would be for her to head home right away, do not pass go, do not collect $200. As she is heading back, one of our murderous animals stops on the top of the hill to survey the farm, and enjoy the cool night air through her fur. She is proud of the terror she has wrought. Just then, the moon emerges from behind the clouds, and instinctively, without thought, she lets rip a long, bone-rattling, rectum emptying howl like the werewolf she is.

wolf_silhouette_by_baby_angel_face-d39rur1.jpg

The howl catches Epivet's attention, and she looks up and sees the sillhoutte of our werewolf on the hill, and Epivet gasps as she is shocked at who she thinks is up there. Now Epivet is SURE she needs to go home and take a nice long warm mudbath, and try to forget that this night ever happened. Hopefully she will have a chance to discuss it with her new friend/love interest/partner:love:!

98cats (formerly know as sand_cat) the goat who would eat anything, including her fellow villagers, before regurgitating them back up, has been killed. Sadly all her vigorous study has come to naught. There is a lesson for y'all there... less study, more play, cause you never know when the wolf pack is coming for you. (just kidding, you should study this thread to the exclusion of all else in your life ... that is the only way to "do it right"). But she does get a gold star for being such a good sport and hel[ing out our game!:bow:

It is Day 8. Lynch deadline is 9pm EST. Send PMs early if you can. If we are diligent, we might be able to start another day up for the weekend.

The Living Players:
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
22- @brightimpressio
24- @Rwwilliams
23- @Mad Jack,
21- @magbags,

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
16- @rxelle, mouse
7- @bluesails, goose
9- @aggiegirl88, chicken
17- @GellaBella, lamb
1- @WildZoo, cow
2- @JaynaAli, Bear, (were)wolf.
11- @Ashgirl, piglet
20- @kittyy, wolf, (were)wolf
12- @98cats (aka the player formerly known as sand_cat), goat

NOTE: Links to all results and all write-ups can be found on the bottom of post #1 of this thread for your reference: #1
Use it or lose it!