WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
tumblr_inline_mxzmzeICty1r3zat8.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Well, you told her your role before @Haxx outed himself, so you didn't know he had role revealed. You would have a description of your fake role, I think... But maybe not, I don't know. What does everyone else think? Should we waffle and lynch Haxx? What does everyone think?
For personal reasons, kittyy lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I honestly don't know which one is the real sheep. But kitty does have a point that Haxx is really out to make sure SHE'S the one who dies. But at the same time, BI will have to keep voting for her. And what if they're supposed to be some sort of sheepy family?…Eh the latter seems less plausible than a sheep in wolves clothing.

Well, you told her your role before @Haxx outed himself, so you didn't know he had role revealed. You would have a description of your fake role, I think... But maybe not, I don't know. What does everyone else think? Should we waffle and lynch Haxx? What does everyone think?

You mean wolf in sheeps clothing and wasnt aware there was another sheep? Sure I guess that makes the most sense, but same could be said of haxx. Posting his role for no apparent reason to seem innocent from the beginning?

I think youre on the right track. So far all other theories just didnt even make sense. This one makes sense.

I'm off to watch some TV and get some shut eye. I'll talk to y'all in the morning !

I'm trying to catch up at 10:40 at night after a 13 ish hour shift x.x

I had planned on lynching sand cat but I kinda feel guilty lynching someone body who just started playing. But at the same time, she could be playing an evil character.

I think I need to sleep before digesting all of this. Luckily tomorrow I have a short shift, yippee! Only 8am-6:30 PM, huzzah!
Even after epivet cleared her?

Puppy obedience class was tonight! Just got the tag notification from mad jack! Havent read anything yet. Will be to my comp in 10 mins.

You mean wolf in sheeps clothing and wasnt aware there was another sheep? Sure I guess that makes the most sense, but same could be said of haxx. Posting his role for no apparent reason to seem innocent from the beginning?

I think youre on the right track. So far all other theories just didnt even make sense. This one makes sense.
I had called him and two other people out for bandwagoning every vote and that's when he came out and role revealed.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm having a hard time figuring what I have and what I haven't read yet because i was reading here and there during work. I remembered a piglet died …I'm guessing dpi didn't get eaten by the goat then?

Puppy obedience class was tonight! Just got the tag notification from mad jack! Havent read anything yet. Will be to my comp in 10 mins.
Well that sucks. As soon as I go haxx is back lol. I'm sure I'll get more fire and won't be on to defend myself.

Night night everyone

EPI I HATE YOU AUTOCORRECT

I'm having a hard time figuring what I have and what I haven't read yet because i was reading here and there during work. I remembered a piglet died …I'm guessing dpi didn't get eaten by the goat then?
Haha nope, dpi didn't get eaten.

I had called him and two other people out for bandwagoning every vote and that's when he came out and role revealed.

Oh, guess that makes sense

Well crap I dont know. If I weren't me I would have a hard time choosing too then

:(

Nope, not eaten. But I may be mauled soon.

And something is just not sitting right with me, but I can't put my finger on it. I don't think I'll have the chance to investigate another time, but I think I know who to pick. Hopefully I can let y'all know what I find out. If I can be protected, that would be awesome!

Nope, not eaten. But I may be mauled soon.

And something is just not sitting right with me, but I can't put my finger on it. I don't think I'll have the chance to investigate another time, but I think I know who to pick. Hopefully I can let y'all know what I find out. If I can be protected, that would be awesome!
Well if you do make it, only let us know if its a wolf. Otherwise I dont think Its wise for us to post info about villagers

It will do the wolves more good than us

Holy cow. I just checked all this for the first time since this morning and was very pleased to see that the lynch jaynaali thing worked out. Awesome job guys! And epi with the actual theories and everything! Woot! I'll be at a school info session all day tomorrow, so I'm going to say....*****lynch haxx******.

If kittyy isn't a wolf, I have nightmares that it's going to be a wolf, kittyy, and me at the very end and that won't work out so well lol

Ok so EPI says sand cat checks out. But what does kitty have to do with me? I saw BOTH of them as sheep. Clearly one has to vote with the majority and the other can wear sheep clothes. So if we're down to just picking one of them… I'd rather side with kitty mostly because she's not like KILL THE OTHER SHEEP lol

**lynch haxx

No offense haxx. You could both be real sheep as far as I know.

If kittyy isn't a wolf, I have nightmares that it's going to be a wolf, kittyy, and me at the very end and that won't work out so well lol
This makes no sense to me. I dunno if it's because I'm utterly exhausted or I'm just confused

On second thought, he revealed after being cornered,

I revealed privately and in good faith

And there's still that he has been so hostile.

Look, I know my role. I dont know for sure what he is. A sheep, a wolf with clothes, idk, but I know I'm just a sheep.

I understand why you guys are unsure. This game is so complicated lol.

Goodnight for real this time lol

This makes no sense to me. I dunno if it's because I'm utterly exhausted or I'm just confused
I mean if there are three of us living at the end and Kittyy isn't a wolf then I'll have to lynch Kittyy even if I don't want to. And the wolf will win lol Sorry, my brain is dead. I can't type well.

I should be back before the final lynch count, but if I'm not (I did manage to sleep pretty late today haha), mods will you please change my vote to whoever is in the majority?

Thanks

OHHHHH I thought you meant you were having nightmares about her in RL….I think I'm just flagged and need to sleep now. G'night.

Maybe the answer will come to me in a dream...I feel like if Haxx really is a sheep and is gunning for kittyy, and we lynch kittyy...discover she's not a wolf, then he's next. So would that be wise for him to push at someone unless he truly thinks that person is a wolf? Because unless I learn something from seering and I get the chance to act on what I learn, if kittyy gets lynched today and turns up innocent, then I'm for sure going to turn on Haxx.

Reactions: 1 users
On post #801 out of 1830! Almost halfway there guys!

tumblr_n21tv89WtD1t34afto1_400.gif

Reactions: 4 users
Does it read like some kind of weird suspense novel, haha?

Ok, so we're back on this again. I need everyone to take a seat, right there in my sheep chair ---->
08907.jpg

so I can drop some knowledge. THIS is DEFINITELY me:
074.jpg

THIS may or very well may not be kittyy:
wolf-in-sheeps-clothing1.jpg

However, here's my reasoning for why we should vote for kittyy first:
1.) There's not a ton to lose: If you vote for her first, and she comes up as sheep, you can totally vote for me just to put your minds at ease, even though I am a villager sheep 100% for sure.
2.) If we DO lynch kittyy, and she comes up as non-villager, we have the next suspect in ES. If you lynch me, then you still need to go after kittyy, and each night longer we go, the more the wolves can get overnight kills and info. Even if I WERE to come up as a wolf, which I WILL NOT, you no longer have any further leads, because it would clear kittyy and WS.
3.) It frees up our mayor's vote if we start with her, and could possibly make all the difference in the end game!
4.) Because kittyy is pretty defensive. I am suggesting her obviously out of self-preservation, and she immediately gets on my case for being vicious. That seems silly to me.
5.) Profit?

/blockoftextimoutforthenight

Does it read like some kind of weird suspense novel, haha?

My head hurts from reading for hours trying to keep track of everything in one sitting. And my eyes are tired. I've also been taking notes because I have to read 6ish "days" worth of speculations and ideas and theories and lynchings and abilities etc. etc.

It's like school.

Guys, I have a theory. And I know that isn't much but even if I didn't have to lynch kittyy I would be right now out of choice. I might be wrong, but something seems off.

My head hurts from reading for hours trying to keep track of everything in one sitting. And my eyes are tired. I've also been taking notes because I have to read 6ish "days" worth of speculations and ideas and theories and lynchings and abilities etc. etc.

It's like school.
You get lots of cookies for having to join this 6 days in.

I think I'm gonna call it a night. Goat, if you're good, can you please protect me? Or if there's another protector-type out there...give me more time to find out about some of these suspicious players. I have some ideas, but I need to confirm.

I'll be back in the morning to put my lynch vote in stone. Right now it still stands with kittyy.

I agree. Goat or whatever protector we have, please please please save epivet.

MJ I'm a little creepy out that you posted literally moments after I had come back, seen the thread had been dead for an hour, and decided not to post. :confused:

MJ I'm a little creepy out that you posted literally moments after I had come back, seen the thread had been dead for an hour, and decided not to post. :confused:
Oh, I was running my Pathfinder game, just got home and was catching up on the thread. I'm totally not. Right. Behind. You.