-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted498041
Just hangin' around, waiting for the lychin'...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Noooo I was gonna post that one later 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Same here. We don't have any real evidence, so I feel better lynching someone who isn't contributing much anyway.I'm sticking witih my lynch of inactive people.. Rxelle is suspicious but i'd rather keep her around if she wants to be here/we don't have any hard evidence against her.
D
deleted498041
I found my spirit animal:
lynch gella bella cause I have no other ideas
4
474671
Eek . I went to go get some dinner and came back to this. I'll role reveal but I doubt it'll make a difference. I'm just a small mouse who has to share cheese with people each night, it may have a positive or negative effect, and I Have no idea yet as to what it is.... Also I was never told that I killed Ufpv, just that she are it the cheese. I must pick a person to give it to every night, I don't have the choice of keeping it to myself.
4
474671
Ate. Sorry, typing from an iPad.
I'm scared of lynching the wrong person. Because the person we're voting to lynch now is claiming she wants to play. So we're really choosing between two players, not a player and a nonplayer... Though one is more active than the other... But if one or both is innocent, and we get the wrong one, I'll feel bad.
How many wolves are there usually? Does anyone know? I just want a rough chance that we're making a mistake here.
4
474671
Depends on the game, I think they usually start with 3-7, depending on the number of players and then there can potentially be conversions at night.![]()
I'm scared of lynching the wrong person. Because the person we're voting to lynch now is claiming she wants to play. So we're really choosing between two players, not a player and a nonplayer... Though one is more active than the other... But if one or both is innocent, and we get the wrong one, I'll feel bad.
How many wolves are there usually? Does anyone know? I just want a rough chance that we're making a mistake here.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't know, but I feel like with this round, since we know so little, we're more likely to lynch a villager than a wolf anyway. That's just the odds.![]()
I'm scared of lynching the wrong person. Because the person we're voting to lynch now is claiming she wants to play. So we're really choosing between two players, not a player and a nonplayer... Though one is more active than the other... But if one or both is innocent, and we get the wrong one, I'll feel bad.
How many wolves are there usually? Does anyone know? I just want a rough chance that we're making a mistake here.
I'M WAFFLING, THE CHEESE COULD BE USEFUL! AND RXELLE'S ACTIONS DON'T SEEM VERY WOLFY...
UNLYNCH RXELLE, LYNCH AGGIEGIRL88
UNLYNCH RXELLE, LYNCH AGGIEGIRL88
I'm gonna waffle now, since I posted the waffle pic earlier. And people who play are more fun than those who don't.
Unlynch rxelle Lynch gella bella
Unlynch rxelle Lynch gella bella
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why must I be such a waffle...I'm gonna waffle now, since I posted the waffle pic earlier. And people who play are more fun than those who don't.
Unlynch rxelle Lynch gella bella
Unlynch rxelle, lynch gella bella
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh dear...Yad lla ginkrow neeb ytivitcani rof syug yrros
...ynnuf sleef deah ym osla
@Mad Jack or anyone who can check (I'm on mobile so it would be tedious) when is the last time this gella bella person posted?
Gella bella posted last night at 6 to vote...she hasn't even vote for lynching yet.
@DocEspana are you sure this isn't you?!
![]()





It's been said already about *a few* of his posts on our super secret chat thread.
It really is me in disguise. You guys got me.*
*actually every single player is an extra account of either myself or SOV. We are playing each other.





Anyone else? Time grows short!
I just asked Mr. Liss if he wanted waffles for dinner. He said no 🙁
I decided to Unlynch rxelle, lynch gella bella.
4
474671
Oh no. I used to do that regularly when I had a meal plan and lived on campus, one dining hall had a Belgian waffle machine. So delicious.
I just asked Mr. Liss if he wanted waffles for dinner. He said no 🙁
![]()
And @kittyy is an item making you type backward?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Alright, I'll waffle. ******unlynch aggie, lynch gellabella*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since Aggiegirl came to defend herself, I guess I'll unlynch Aggiegirl, lynch gella. I guess us Aggies need to stick together. Hopefully my waffle is worth it.
Hi guys! I'm sorry, I'm on clinics and being on SDN a lot to see what's going on is just not possible.
I see you guys are lynching me due to inactivity. I swear I'm not a bad guy!
I vote to lynch rxelle based on the cheese info..though in reality I need to go back and read all these pages cause I'm not really sure what's going on
I see you guys are lynching me due to inactivity. I swear I'm not a bad guy!
I vote to lynch rxelle based on the cheese info..though in reality I need to go back and read all these pages cause I'm not really sure what's going on
Yay for aggies!! I will return the favor for you guys if I can live another day to vote.
Oh teh noes! Is there anyone inactive now?! Could we even successfully lynch them in time?!Hi guys! I'm sorry, I'm on clinics and being on SDN a lot to see what's going on is just not possible.
I see you guys are lynching me due to inactivity. I swear I'm not a bad guy!
I vote to lynch rxelle based on the cheese info..though in reality I need to go back and read all these pages cause I'm not really sure what's going on
unlynch Gella Bella, lynch rxelle
SO much waffling while I've been doing hw XD
Remi hasn't posted today. But I'm not sure that means anything at this point. Not sure what to do now!
There's no way we can get enough lynch votes for remi in time. I'm afraid either rxelle or aggie is getting lynched. If you turn out to not be wolves, I'm truly sorry.
D
deleted498041
Oh god...
unlynch gella and lynch rxelle
Lynch is closed.... I will do a final tally
Had to waffle the last second since gella is on my side and it is between me and rxelle now.
I feel bad. I don't like lynching anyone. This is all very stressful!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Final Official Lynch Tally
happy 9 (BS, BI, jayna, kittyy, rx, "X", mags, haxx, GIT)
rx 6 (rww, willow, happy, evils, gelly, MichaelJackson)
gelly 7 (SV88, wchild, CL, SC, Ashes, WZ, epipen)
That is all..... results... pending
happy 9 (BS, BI, jayna, kittyy, rx, "X", mags, haxx, GIT)
rx 6 (rww, willow, happy, evils, gelly, MichaelJackson)
gelly 7 (SV88, wchild, CL, SC, Ashes, WZ, epipen)
That is all..... results... pending
Oh no! Nail biting! Suspense!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
There's no place for guilt or emotions in WW 😛
That was a lot closer than I thought it would be... Also how are there 24 votes in that tally...
Oh, SC was counted twice!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
