WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That was a lot closer than I thought it would be... Also how are there 24 votes in that tally...

Well it looks like I was counted twice. (Which I originally voted for rxelle but then waffled to gellabella).

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well it looks like I was counted twice. (Which I originally voted for rxelle but then waffled to gellabella).

Well it looked like I was counted twice a few minutes ago. Perhaps not?

Idyllic farm my ass SOV.

Reactions: 5 users
So now that we've got some downtime, I've got to ask- why are pre-vets and vet students so much more awesome than pre-meds and med students? You guys are way more fun.

Reactions: 10 users
The first day on the farm is filled with utter chaos... the animals really have no idea what they are doing and it is clear by the wild manner in which they throw out votes and accusations against each other.... they are lost....

One animal is so focused on his spreadsheets and being "mad" that he almost becomes obsessed with the overwhelming number of wolves they must battle - what there must be like a million wolves.. right?! Some of the farm animals wander on and off the farm seeming overly confused with how to even participate in the day's activities.... life on the farm was so much easier prior to WW

They finally settle their revengeful feelings on one farm animal Happy whose flighty attitude towards the game made them feel she must be hiding something.... they find the farmer's axe and take it to poor Happy's head.... with one hard and fast swing... off goes her head..... and off she goes too.... running as fast as she can headless away from the other animals....

No one has been lynched.

It is Night 2
. Night will close at 5am EST, so send in your PMs before you go to sleep.

There are 22 people in the game. Good luck.

The Living Players:
1- @WildZoo
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
7- @bluesails
8- @wildchild210
9- @aggiegirl88
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand-cat
13- @SV88
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
16- @rxelle
17- @GellaBella
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
21- @magbags
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack
24- @Rwwilliams

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
10- @Beagleholly, ????

Reactions: 1 user
Well, if Happy is aggie, I think aggie is a chicken and we chopped off her head? So now she's a chicken running around with her head cut off? Who is Happy?

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll bring the honey mustard! Wait what...

Yikes. I've seen lynch avoidance being villager before, but more often it is wolf. Not sure which it is here. I'm at a loss.

Yikes. I've seen lynch avoidance being villager before, but more often it is wolf. Not sure which it is here. I'm at a loss.
You must be a spy. You know so much :) lol

Reactions: 1 users
So... lynch her again tomorrow!

xXomX.gif

Interesting outcome. I like the chicken idea. Not sure why the nickname "Happy," either. I noticed I was being referred to as "epipen." Hehe.

From what I've seen lynch avoidance is generally either chaos or wolf, although I'm pretty sure I've seen a few where it can be a unique villager ability.

Oh hell no. Lynch avoidance? She just has to be a wolf. Also, referring to her as Happy is making me feel silly.

I think chicken too because of her "flighty attitude towards the game" and the expression Running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.

Lynch avoidance, eh? So we're saying that villagers or wolves can have this ability?

Lynch avoidance, eh? So we're saying that villagers or wolves can have this ability?
It's possible, but, just on a game mechanics level, it doesn't make a lot of sense to give it to villagers, because it turns a numbers game even more in their favor.

Interesting. Is it a one-time thing or what?

I feel like since this is a newbie WW game the mods aren't gonna be crazy tricky with us - at least not yet. Lynch avoidance definitely makes me think she's a wolf

GET your night actions in…..
Deadline is 5am…..
Results won't be posted until later than that, but anything postmarked after 5am EST will not be counted.

It's possible that she has a kill condition but since this is a beginner game I kinda doubt it...

It's like the walking dead. But on a forum.

I wonder if lunch avoidance is a one time deal or if its always for that one wolf or it circulates between wolves.

Also, if anyone has the ability to investigate aggiegirl that would be awesome!

C'mon guys!! Are you guys seriously trying to kill me again? Shouldn't you guys try to find the bad guys?

Guess we'll see what goes on in the night, lynch her again tomorrow if nothing turns up to make it seem like she's a villager. Time for me to write that paper I've been putting off all day :mad:

lol I would say "y'all" but don't want to be made fun of....