WW 101 - SDN Farm - Beginner's WW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:yeahright::yeahright:
So now that we've got some downtime, I've got to ask- why are pre-vets and vet students so much more awesome than pre-meds and med students? You guys are way more fun.

I wonder this frequently, myself.

lol I would say "y'all" but don't want to be made fun of....

DO IT ANYWAY. #TexasPride
:yeahright::yeahright:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
2 more PMs and we can close night…

If you are going to be away until after lynch closes tomorrow (6pm EST lynch deadline), send in contingency votes so you won't violate the Foxhunter rule…

Thank you all for your participation so far. A successful farm needs all animals to perform at their optimal level!

I'll be away at work in the morning but will check in at lunch

Members don't see this ad :)
WOW, AGGIE ESCAPED?... AHH IT'S TOO LATE TO THINK ABOUT IT.... I'M GOING TO BED!

hA6DD43A3

I'm trying to catch up, and my head feels like its going to explode! So many waffles! SO much confusion! Why on earth is aggie happy?! This is what I get for leaving WW :(

After the bloodthirst of the farm animals was not satisfied, no one was going to sleep particularly well during the night. Yet life goes on for some, and actions are taken.

One surprising event of the night is that BeagleHolly showed back up at the farm. She was found in a pool of vomitus, a bit dazed and dehydrated. Dyachei was called in to giving her some IV fluids, but otherwise she seemed fine, and is ready to report back to farm work.

One focus of the night's activities, not surprisingly given the lynch results is aggiegirl who is just happy to be alive. She is looked into by a few animals early in the night, but by the end of the night she has disappeared. Most of the animals assume that flight from justice is a sign of guilt, a few barnyard lawyers like Samoa say innocent until proven guilty, or at least until Samoa says they are guilty, but really, once again, no one is quite sure what to make of this. One thing is sure though, no lynching her today.

There are 2 things that you can always count on at a good farm; first, there is a always a good herding dog to keep the farm animals out of trouble, and the horses are always trying to get themselves killed. Let's face it, it is a miracle that horses haven't made themselves extinct given their talent for getting injured even if a butterfly sneezes. On SDN farm, things are no different, we find a horse out for a trot, when it trips over our herding dog. Normally, there wouldn't be much more to say, except that the herding dog in question, SV88, was found dead in that exact spot the next. This is a big loss for the farm animals, as SV88 had been protecting a farm animal from attack each night. One animal, the dog's arch-enemy was breathing a sign of relief that there would be no more dogs to hassle her.

Finally, on a happier note, love is in the air. Hopefully we will be hearing more from our mentors about that!

It is Day 2
. Lynch will close at 6pm EST, if you will not be around in evening, send your night actions in early.

There are 21 people in the game. Good luck and get lynching!

The Living Players:
1- @WildZoo
2- @JaynaAli
3- @Crystalight33
5- @evilsquirrel
6- @WillowLeaf
7- @bluesails
8- @wildchild210
10- @Beagleholly
11- @Ashgirl
12- @sand_cat
14- @Haxx
15- @grossly_incandescent
16- @rxelle
17- @GellaBella
18- @epivetlove
19- @remi4301
20- @kittyy
21- @magbags
22- @brightimpressio
23- @Mad Jack
24- @Rwwilliams

The animals sent to the rendering plant, or the necropsy table, or have departed the farm life etc etc.
4- @UFprevet12, peacock
13- @SV88, herding dog
9- @aggiegirl88, ?????

Well THAT doesn't scream guilty or anything...Not dying and immune to lynching. Can mentors elaborate about the love is in the air thing?

Before I retire for the night, I will say this all fits the spreadsheet quite nicely. There was only one person I had no clue about, and that got settled with the failed lynch...

Members don't see this ad :)
it's day 2, @madjack, how would you know who is who already? Anyway. .. I have strong reason to believe you're a wolf.
*******lynch madjack********

Bummed!!!!! I liked my ability too. That'll teach me to play WW lol at least I protected two people while I lived.

**** I have faith in you guys***

The wolves got our protector? That sucks. Hopefully someone learned something they are willing to share, since we can't try lynching aggiegirl88 again.

I'm not a wolf. I promise you, I'm a much more annoying creature, but I am on the good team. I think you're trying to deflect attention away from your already strange behavior...

Lynch rxelle

I want to lynch bluesail just for posting something highschool musical related...ugh, cruel and unusual punishment!!

Mad Jack is mad...but is he bad?

I'm also still curious about the evil cheese.

I feel as if Rxelle might be a neutral character, chaos at the worst. It's definitely worth looking into but I feel like she owned up the the cheese quickly enough to not be too suspicious.

Unless the mentors are going to be able to play as baby animals or something? Love=baby making right? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?

It means I'm going to bed. G'night =]

I want to lynch bluesail just for posting something highschool musical related...ugh, cruel and unusual punishment!!

Mad Jack is mad...but is he bad?

I'm also still curious about the evil cheese.

okay okay okay okay. no more HSM. it was just appropriate.
however, i see a lot more carefully selected WW background music in all our futures! especially disney songs. promise. cross my heart.

Hi everyone, I'm back!

I wasn't able to really do/post anything, because I was eaten by a goat :hurting: (One of you guys, maybe?)

In response to what epivetlove said about me earlier: I've only posted twice, because I signed up for SDN specifically for this game (I've been lurking forever, and was just too shy to join until something specifically for newbies was made...:oops:), I was 10th to sign up (not 1st) and I wasn't 2nd to cast a leader vote.

Please don't lynch me! I will try to post more, unless something weird happens to me again.

Okay everyone, it was me. I'm the horse who tripped over SV88. BUT, it was only supposed to make her talk backwards!! I either don't know my own strength, or the wolves already got to her before I tripped over her :(

I think MadJack is a wolf:
He wanted to be a leader - diversion technique PLUS special abilities
Wolves love bacon
Sheep avatar (wolf in sheep's clothing…?)
He keeps saying he isn't a wolf.

Lynch MadJack

shining460.gif

Well, this is what I think when I think MadJack, so...

lynch MadJack

Argh! My brain is mush from studying. I need sleep so I can have a clear mind tomorrow (after my midterm, anyways). Hopefully someone will reveal something useful in the meantime. I'm going to wait to vote in the morning. Good night!

I agree with epivetlove - I'll put off voting until tomorrow. Good luck with your exams everyone! :luck: ttfn

If you guys want to hang me, you'll be hanging an innocent man. An innocent madman, perhaps, but a man nonetheless. But, before I hang, I'll leave you my notes. I hadn't posted them because 1) I don't want to accuse with no evidence and 2) if I was on the right track the wolves would nightkill me to stop me. If I don't get more data, I can't be sure of my results, but if I'm dying anyway, it may as well have not been in vain.

Just do me two favors when I go. Take my accusations seriously, and get the bastards that tricked you into killing me. Promise me that, before you vote to lynch. My innocent blood'll be much of the proof you need to back my theory, interestingly enough.

Also you'll be losing pretty damn awesome innocent person. Your thread will be more boring (and less crazy) without me. But do what you must do, and be done with it.

294643202_640.jpg

For now, goodnight though. I'm tired.

***lynch mad jack***

Following momentum.. Might not be on in time to lynch. Hopefully I'll have time to hop back on and either change my vote or leave it.

Wow, I went to bed early and all sorts of things happened! (Don't worry SV88, we will avenge your death!)

And I don't know guys... Sure, Mad Jack is quite mad, but do we really have anything that says he is a wolf? (Unless I'm missing something?)

Official Lynch Tally

MichaelJackson - 5 (rx, rww, CL, BS, kittyy)
rx - 1 (MichaelJackson)

Lynch Deadline 6 PM EST/ 11 PM IT

Also all nicknames are slowly being created by me.... so if you see an odd name you do not understand - that is my doing... I have done it since the beginning of WW... deal with it :D

LYNCH MOAR!

staring-llama-o.gif

My reasoning for mad jack is because of a message I received through the mods. I don't think a villager would have said what I was told. My vote stands. Also, he accuses me of flipping the table on him before anyone said anything about me. If I'm wrong, you can lynch me next.

My reasoning for mad jack is because of a message I received through the mods. I don't think a villager would have said what I was told. My vote stands. Also, he accuses me of flipping the table on him before anyone said anything about me. If I'm wrong, you can lynch me next.

What did it say?

I can't copy the pm, but it was way too threatening to be a villager... ,

You can't quote it but you can give the gist of it (correct me if I'm wrong, mentors).