-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW 201 - Nom nom nom - Game Thread
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I seriously want french toast now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have, but I don't remember that scene. I guess my mind blocked it out.
I do remember weird, naked puppet sex, though. Hmm...
***************************************
Avenue Q?
**************************************
It all depends. I think there's usually around 4-5 wolves.
It all depends. I think there's usually around 4-5 wolves.
********************************************
Hopefully none of them are Moon Moon
****************************************************
Gah
Sorry, SV88!
Sorry, SV88!Haha, no. Team America.***************************************
Avenue Q?
**************************************
"I've got five terrorists going southeast on Bakalakadaka street!" So...so racist...yet so funny. I'm a bad person.
Finally out of surgery and I see we lost SV88. I wish she's checked in and explained. Losing the unconvertable character is a blow, but seems to confirm that at some point, the wolves will definitely get to convert someone.
I feel like this is almost a repeat of last time o.o'
What the heck
What the heck
So you're next, ES 😉
Haha, no. Team America.
"I've got five terrorists going southeast on Bakalakadaka street!" So...so racist...yet so funny. I'm a bad person.
derka derka mohammed jihad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
When's the last time someone posted food pron?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry you had a bad day 🙁********************
I could only post in pictures! 🙁 I couldn't type anything. Also I had a terrible day at work, walked out early because I was angry, and then had class until this moment 🙁 🙁 Boo!
********************
Now I want some pancakes. Maybe I will study long enough to warrant a second dinner.When's the last time someone posted food pron?
![]()
****
Thanks guys. I know you'll get those wolves!! (YAY I CAN TYPE. I LOVE THE WRITTEN WORD SO MUCH)
****
STOP THE SNACK CARNAGE
Is the image speak contagious or is it a temporary thing?
ASHGIRL KEEP YOUR GIF DISEASE TO YOURSELF! 😉 I kid, I kid.
ASHGIRL KEEP YOUR GIF DISEASE TO YOURSELF! 😉 I kid, I kid.
Is the image speak contagious or is it a temporary thing?
ASHGIRL KEEP YOUR GIF DISEASE TO YOURSELF! 😉 I kid, I kid.
Sorry, SV88. I thought it was odd that you were posting so many pictures and not really contributing any strategy-related ideas. The first couple lynches are tough. And I am delicious.
Ashgirl, how strict is your posting restriction? Can you use any words at all?
Ashgirl, how strict is your posting restriction? Can you use any words at all?
*************************************
********************redacted******** Also I had a terrible day at work, walked out early because I was angry, and then had class until this moment 🙁 🙁 Boo!
********************
You cannot EXPLAIN why you did anything when you are dead.
That is the most basic rule in WW.
NO STRATEGY TALK when you are killed, no matter how obvious it seems to you, it may change the way someone thinks.
No explaining why you did what you did, why you couldn't.
Even saying you are busy lets people know you weren't quiet for strategy reasons.
The dead should say NOTHING of interest.
*********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The dishes were getting quite discouraged after the death of many of their fellow good foodies.... they were at a loss
The night was filled with confusion and many dishes out and about trying to figure the problem out.... who was causing the chaos?
Another spin in the blender left one dish feeling very ill.... they had motion sickness.... no carnival rides for that one...
Saran wrap was wrapped tight around another dish.... warm and safe for the night....
In the morning, one very delicious dish had met their demise grossly_incandescent, Cheesy Pesto Bread, was found with bleach poured all over her rendering her unconsumable.... chemically burning her deliciousness.... now who will tell all the cheesy jokes?!
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM IT/ 8 PM EST...
Appetizers
1. @ Romoret - Lazy Bruschetta
2. @grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @Haxx
5. @brightimpressio
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
6. @ 98cats - Avocado & Bacon Grilled Cheese
Snacks
1. @ SV88 - Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast
2. @VetAshley2117
3. @ sayabear3 - Chicken & Avocado Taquito
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella
Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @bluesails
4. @magbags
5. @epivetlove
The night was filled with confusion and many dishes out and about trying to figure the problem out.... who was causing the chaos?
Another spin in the blender left one dish feeling very ill.... they had motion sickness.... no carnival rides for that one...
Saran wrap was wrapped tight around another dish.... warm and safe for the night....
In the morning, one very delicious dish had met their demise grossly_incandescent, Cheesy Pesto Bread, was found with bleach poured all over her rendering her unconsumable.... chemically burning her deliciousness.... now who will tell all the cheesy jokes?!
Lynch Deadline is 12 AM IT/ 8 PM EST...
Appetizers
2. @grossly_incandescent - Cheesy Pesto Bread
3. @Haxx
5. @brightimpressio
Mains
1. @JaynaAli
2. @WildZoo
3. @Mad Jack
4. @WillowLeaf
5. @evilsquirrel
Snacks
2. @VetAshley2117
4. @BlackBox
5. @GellaBella
Desserts
1. @UFprevet12
2. @Ashgirl
3. @bluesails
4. @magbags
5. @epivetlove
Last edited:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If I'm reading it right, it looks like GI didn't have an ability. So at least there's that. 
Today I will actually be around more because I'm sort of stuck in my apartment. Sticking with my vote from yesterday lynch BB
Today I will actually be around more because I'm sort of stuck in my apartment. Sticking with my vote from yesterday lynch BB
Can the Mains PM author send me a message invite?
Can anyone confirm MJ has been cleared?
I find it very odd for MJ to have moved evilsquirrel to the mains group - he has that ability but hasn't moved anyone else around at all. Why?
Also desserts are unscathed so far and many of them are very quiet. Too quiet...
I find it very odd for MJ to have moved evilsquirrel to the mains group - he has that ability but hasn't moved anyone else around at all. Why?
Also desserts are unscathed so far and many of them are very quiet. Too quiet...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
He also just moved epi. He was blocked N1 so he couldn't use his ability then.Can anyone confirm MJ has been cleared?
I find it very odd for MJ to have moved evilsquirrel to the mains group - he has that ability but hasn't moved anyone else around at all. Why?
Also desserts are unscathed so far and many of them are very quiet. Too quiet...
I just got moved, Gella.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So...the invite button in the convo isn't showing up for me anymore. I don't know if there's some kind of limit on the number of people or something? I'm trying to figure it out. You can also PM any of us that you think you can trust individually if you need to until I can figure this out.Can the Mains PM author send me a message invite?
I see that now. I thought it would have been in the write up. Can MJ only move ppl to his own group?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not sure about that actually.I see that now. I thought it would have been in the write up. Can MJ only move ppl to his own group?
So...the invite button in the convo isn't showing up for me anymore. I don't know if there's some kind of limit on the number of people or something? I'm trying to figure it out. You can also PM any of us that you think you can trust individually if you need to until I can figure this out.
Yeah, I think there's a limit of 5 people per convo. Is the movement thing temporary? Like just for the day?
I feel like a lot of people haven't been speaking and one of those is Haxx so I'm saying
*****lynch Haxx*****. For now willing to waffle if there is new info.
*****lynch Haxx*****. For now willing to waffle if there is new info.
Based on some PMs, I find Wildzoo to be really suspicious. *******Lynch WildZoo*******
Also, it looks like there's either still a protector role or there's an item that protects (see: Saran wrap comment in write up).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's permanent as far as I can tell, unless MJ can move you out again. 98cats was still in the convo so I've asked her to leave so I can invite you.Yeah, I think there's a limit of 5 people per convo. Is the movement thing temporary? Like just for the day?
Also I don't think BB is a wolf he role revealed yesterday and some other reasons I can't specify.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Based on some PMs, I find Wildzoo to be really suspicious. *******Lynch WildZoo*******
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Woah, what? I've barely even been involved in the PMs.Based on some PMs, I find Wildzoo to be really suspicious. *******Lynch WildZoo*******
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not much for trusting role reveals.Also I don't think BB is a wolf he role revealed yesterday and some other reasons I can't specify.
1) He role revealed without any reason to do so yesterday (I think he had maybe two votes at that point?)
2) It's really easy to make up a role in a game like this. There are tons of foods out there.
As far as your other reasons...I'd be willing to waffle if they're strong.
Woah, what? I've barely even been involved in the PMs.
I think people have been PMing about you behind your back
I got all sorts of actions on me last night lmao thanks for the love, guys!
**Lynch wildzoo**
**Lynch wildzoo**
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
