You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Duck Dynasty Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lynch Jam for now; I'll try to get on so I can waffle if there's info, but I really need to be studying for my anatomy exam.
Lynch escalla... just a feeling I got. Willing to waffle though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mods, are we allowed to PM in our groups? Or is this a no PMing game?
idk wat is going on-- i was out real l8 last nite...head hurts. so i will go w lynch swings 4 now.
They are a little chewy
sorry bout that.... that's all we's had back in Nam.... they were quite tasty wiff some BBQ sauce
lynch EC
for naw.....
Mods, are we allowed to PM in our groups? Or is this a no PMing game?
You may PM.
I ain't got no idear 'bout who could be responsible.
But that old yeller dog I got, well He growled once when I mentioned that Yankee, kaydubs...
E'r body knows you caint trust no Yankee.
lynch that there Yankee kaydubs
Ain't no one likes a Yankee...
###unlynch jj###
###lynch kaydubs ###
lynch kaydubs
will waffle if she convinces me otherwise
will waffle if she convinces me otherwise
lynch kaydubs. Always trust an ol yeller dog.
E
Escalla
Why would a yank be 'round these parts? lynch kaydubs.
Now I should make this here clear.
I didn't get no info last night, as I was inside counting my shotgun shells... I was just speculatin'. And er'body knows my old yeller dog is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Don't want no bandwagon off my thoughts here.
(I've never seen the show... Have no clue if Yankees are really in this game... I was just grasping at straws for a first lynch, and apparently people think that I had real info. Sorry guys!)
I didn't get no info last night, as I was inside counting my shotgun shells... I was just speculatin'. And er'body knows my old yeller dog is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Don't want no bandwagon off my thoughts here.
(I've never seen the show... Have no clue if Yankees are really in this game... I was just grasping at straws for a first lynch, and apparently people think that I had real info. Sorry guys!)
😡Now I should make this here clear.
I didn't get no info last night, as I was inside counting my shotgun shells... I was just speculatin'. And er'body knows my old yeller dog is as dumb as a box of rocks.
Don't want no bandwagon off my thoughts here.
(I've never seen the show... Have no clue if Yankees are really in this game... I was just grasping at straws for a first lynch, and apparently people think that I had real info. Sorry guys!)
###unlynch kaydubs###
###lynch jj###
Back to original random
Well, since'n it seems ain't nobody got info, random shot o'the gun.
lynch Jojo
lynch Jojo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Criminy.....ya'll are too bandwagon happy. Ain't a yankee, that's for damn sure. 
Lynch Jayna for now.
Lynch Jayna for now.
RNG is tellin' me to lynch FS. I do love when someone makes me waffles though.
E
Escalla
unlynch kaydubs, lynch EC as a random choice.
I could see Yanks or any other uppity folks as wolves in this game.
I could see Yanks or any other uppity folks as wolves in this game.
****lynch DVMD****
'merikuh
'merikuh
******
lynch jam (no reason)
******
lynch jam (no reason)
******
Rng ###lynch fs###
lynch EC
Meh. RNG says *****lynch Allie*****
******
lynch jam (no reason)
******
r u ded?? or r ur stars messed up?
Not changing my vote because I don't have any better ideas 

I don't think EC is a good lynch for this round. I don't have much information on her but I know she won't be able to get on here to defend herself.
I'm sticking with my vote..the whole thing seems kind of sketchy to me. Like maybe Jam is a wolf and randomly threw out a vote for a fellow wolf just to be future-proof and then regretted it when it backfired and a bandwagon started.
I'm sticking with my vote..the whole thing seems kind of sketchy to me. Like maybe Jam is a wolf and randomly threw out a vote for a fellow wolf just to be future-proof and then regretted it when it backfired and a bandwagon started.
r u ded?? or r ur stars messed up?
Oops. I was on my phone and just put the wrong symbols in....
I meant:
*********lynch Jam**********
Thx, SnS.
Oops. I was on my phone and just put the wrong symbols in....
I meant:
*********lynch Jam**********
Thx, SnS.
o gd. was jc bc I would b sad if u were ded!
So'ry. Been watchin' football all day.
lynch WS, cause I'm petty.
lynch WS, cause I'm petty.
So'ry. Been watchin' football all day.
da purple brds r makin' a comebac! omg!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have a tie between Kaydubs and EC right now with roughly 5 mins till deadline, so just everyone knows..
Don't want to talk about football right now 😡
don't want to talk about football right now 😡
<3
Welp this here lynch is all over the place.....
and if EC is not a good lynch fer naw I guess I will change ma vote.....
I like Tom Petty..... you can never get enough free falling.... and well Mary Jane she was a mighty fine girl.... so
unlynch EC
lynch WS
and if EC is not a good lynch fer naw I guess I will change ma vote.....
I like Tom Petty..... you can never get enough free falling.... and well Mary Jane she was a mighty fine girl.... so
unlynch EC
lynch WS
E
Escalla
I don't think EC is a good lynch for this round. I don't have much information on her but I know she won't be able to get on here to defend herself.
Oke doke. 👍
unlynch EC, lynch Lupin.
Official Lynch Tally
Jjohnston - 1 (jojo)
Dwin - 1 (WS)
TRH - 1 (Lupin)
JAM - 2 (EC, LIS)
Escalla - 1 (DVM)
Swings - 1 (SnS)
Lupin - 1 (escalla)
Kaydubs - 3 (Jam, allie, TRH)
Jojo - 1 (abney)
Jayna - 1 (kaydubs)
FS - 2 (jayna, FFM)
DVM - 1 (swings)
Allie - 1 (jj)
WS - 2 (dwindlin, devyn)
Jjohnston - 1 (jojo)
Dwin - 1 (WS)
TRH - 1 (Lupin)
JAM - 2 (EC, LIS)
Escalla - 1 (DVM)
Swings - 1 (SnS)
Lupin - 1 (escalla)
Kaydubs - 3 (Jam, allie, TRH)
Jojo - 1 (abney)
Jayna - 1 (kaydubs)
FS - 2 (jayna, FFM)
DVM - 1 (swings)
Allie - 1 (jj)
WS - 2 (dwindlin, devyn)
Some reason people are picking on my group? Three of the four leading contenders are all here.
And I'm not sure why EC isn't a good lynch (as good as any, that is). Just because she's not here to defend herself? So? I can't count how many times I've played the "stay silent because they won't lynch someone who hasn't had a chance to defend themselves" card as a wolf. Bleh.
And I'm not sure why EC isn't a good lynch (as good as any, that is). Just because she's not here to defend herself? So? I can't count how many times I've played the "stay silent because they won't lynch someone who hasn't had a chance to defend themselves" card as a wolf. Bleh.
Sumthin seems wrong with lynching kdubs off of a poorly writ vote. I am not comfy with that.
unlynch TRH, lynch Jam
when is deadline?
unlynch TRH, lynch Jam
when is deadline?
Sumthin seems wrong with lynching kdubs off of a poorly writ vote. I am not comfy with that.
unlynch TRH, lynch Jam
when is deadline?
It was supposed to be 4pm EST
Some reason people are picking on my group? Three of the four leading contenders are all here.
And I'm not sure why EC isn't a good lynch (as good as any, that is). Just because she's not here to defend herself? So? I can't count how many times I've played the "stay silent because they won't lynch someone who hasn't had a chance to defend themselves" card as a wolf. Bleh.
That was what I was thinking.
Deadline is now 7 eastern time
Official Lynch Tally
Jjohnston - 1 (jojo)
Dwin - 1 (WS)
JAM - 3 (EC, LIS, Lupin)
Escalla - 1 (DVM)
Swings - 1 (SnS)
Lupin - 1 (escalla)
Kaydubs - 3 (Jam, allie, TRH)
Jojo - 1 (abney)
Jayna - 1 (kaydubs)
FS - 2 (jayna, FFM)
DVM - 1 (swings)
Allie - 1 (jj)
WS - 2 (dwindlin, devyn)
Jjohnston - 1 (jojo)
Dwin - 1 (WS)
JAM - 3 (EC, LIS, Lupin)
Escalla - 1 (DVM)
Swings - 1 (SnS)
Lupin - 1 (escalla)
Kaydubs - 3 (Jam, allie, TRH)
Jojo - 1 (abney)
Jayna - 1 (kaydubs)
FS - 2 (jayna, FFM)
DVM - 1 (swings)
Allie - 1 (jj)
WS - 2 (dwindlin, devyn)
I just want to put it out there that my post is not a vouch for EC. I just heard through the grapevine that she has a posting restriction. I wasn't quite sold on the validity of her claim as villager but decided to give her the benefit of a doubt for this round. I encourage whoever the seer is to look into her tonight.
Since it is tied.... Jam told me something in PM that makes me think she is most likely NOT a wolf... doesn't clear her, but I am not suspicious.
Aaargh. Well, I still don't feel right about kdubs. FS hasn't voted today.
I hope I am not making a mistake for everybody.
unlynch Jam, lynch FS
I hope I am not making a mistake for everybody.
unlynch Jam, lynch FS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally
Jjohnston - 1 (jojo)
Dwin - 1 (WS)
JAM - 2 (EC, LIS)
Escalla - 1 (DVM)
Swings - 1 (SnS)
Lupin - 1 (escalla)
Kaydubs - 3 (Jam, allie, TRH)
Jojo - 1 (abney)
Jayna - 1 (kaydubs)
FS - 3 (jayna, FFM, lupin)
DVM - 1 (swings)
Allie - 1 (jj)
WS - 2 (dwindlin, devyn)
Jjohnston - 1 (jojo)
Dwin - 1 (WS)
JAM - 2 (EC, LIS)
Escalla - 1 (DVM)
Swings - 1 (SnS)
Lupin - 1 (escalla)
Kaydubs - 3 (Jam, allie, TRH)
Jojo - 1 (abney)
Jayna - 1 (kaydubs)
FS - 3 (jayna, FFM, lupin)
DVM - 1 (swings)
Allie - 1 (jj)
WS - 2 (dwindlin, devyn)
unlynch Jayna, lynch FS - self-preservation.
voting closed. results pending
You decide it must be FS's fault that hedgie died last night. That no good redneck hating fool. Unfortunately, you have lynched a simple redneck
Duck Commander building
1.hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18.FS
19. WS
20. jjohnston
21. Abney
Night deadline is 7 am eastern.
Duck Commander building
1.
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18.
19. WS
20. jjohnston
21. Abney
Night deadline is 7 am eastern.
Thanks for not lynching me. I do have a posting restriction, but it's only for day cycle--I can talk as much as I want at night!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K