You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Duck Dynasty Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
All this hollerin is hurtin my darn ears..... feckin hell.... almost as loud as dem bombs during Nam....
lynch rojo
his mouth is too darn quiet for my liking....
this strategy worked great last game... switched off a wolf lynch to kill me because "I was playing differently"...
I've gain no information from any angle, and there really hasn't been much of any talking of information gained.
And even with me being too darn quiet, I still have 9 of 150 posts in the thread, was the first to throw my hat in for the mayor of this town...
I'm getting tired of always being accused simply because I'm trying to have a life while playing this... I'm probably more involved or interested if I have an interesting role or am a wolf, so that might tell you what I'm not at this point

Since Lupin being blocked the same night as a no death is the best lead we have so far, I'll role with it...
Lynch Lupin
********************
Don't lynch me.... I PROMISE I am not a wolf. Really! 😀
*********************
Don't lynch me.... I PROMISE I am not a wolf. Really! 😀
*********************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
Don't lynch me.... I PROMISE I am not a wolf. Really! 😀
*********************
u lie!
not 2 much 2 say here. yolo? ktnxbye
lynch lupin
I haz no idears... lynch lupin
lynch lupin ... better than anything I have.
lynch lupin
lynch lupin ... better than anything I have.
same here i guess
lynch lupin
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any sort of item thus far? I haven't heard a peep regarding any items either on the forum or from the few people I'm talking with...
Nothing much better to go off of than Lupin being blocked = no death. So lynch Lupin.
Ya'll seem to have passed judgement already. I have writ to the Almighties above to help a poor redneck out. I am hopin my plea is met for life so I kin continue this duck hunt. Hope those hippies responsible for the killins are strung up if not.
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any sort of item thus far? I haven't heard a peep regarding any items either on the forum or from the few people I'm talking with...
Ah. Thx. Meant to bring that up, but I'm having a hell day at school.
I have seen no items. Was wondering the same thing.
Nope. Nuthin here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any sort of item thus far? I haven't heard a peep regarding any items either on the forum or from the few people I'm talking with...
None here. Curious about what is making people talk like rednecks, whether it be a role ability or an item. Some people have been talking like hicks one day and not the next day or vice versa.
None here. Curious about what is making people talk like rednecks, whether it be a role ability or an item. Some people have been talking like hicks one day and not the next day or vice versa.
I think role, bc mine is rel8ed 2 that, bt cld b wrong.
None here. Curious about what is making people talk like rednecks, whether it be a role ability or an item. Some people have been talking like hicks one day and not the next day or vice versa.
My suspicion is it's simply people trying to have fun with it. Someone however was posting with letters missing, that was probably not them just trying to have fun.
Lynch lupin, no suspicions at this point, and the reasons already put forth are as good as any in my mind.
My guess is role-related but obviously it can be faked if a wolf thinks it might provide them some sort of credibility.
Haven't seen or heard of any items thus far.
Haven't seen or heard of any items thus far.
Sorry if you're innocent Lupin, but we have to go off of what info we have. Unfortunately that's very little right now. Lynching you based on blocked and no kill is better than an RNG at this point.
*****lynch Lupin*****
*****lynch Lupin*****
My suspicion is it's simply people trying to have fun with it. Someone however was posting with letters missing, that was probably not them just trying to have fun.
.
I did a-thesia 2day! Rn't U proud?
lynch lupin tho idk
****************
****************
****************
My suspicion is it's simply people trying to have fun with it. Someone however was posting with letters missing, that was probably not them just trying to have fun.
Lynch lupin, no suspicions at this point, and the reasons already put forth are as good as any in my mind.
This is all I'm doing. No specification for me.
Lynch Lupin. I have nothing better and it looks like she'll be the majority vote anyway. I haven't had an item either, and I assumed most of the redneck-speak was just people embracing the theme of the game.
The sun sets over the swamps of the south. Everyone emerges from their homes ready for a good ol' bonfire. When I say everyone, I mean EVERYONE. No deaths today. I wonder why that could be?
night deadline at 7 am.
Duck Commander building
1.hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3.equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18.FS
19.WS
20. jjohnston
21. Abney
night deadline at 7 am.
Duck Commander building
1.
2. Rojo Duck
3.
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18.
19.
20. jjohnston
21. Abney
E
Escalla
Well whaddaya know.
hmmm well what in feckin tarnation
Ya'll lucky ya didna loose 'nother redneck. Means to me the mods granted me passage 'cuz we got converts runnin' amuck. I sure wish ya'll would quite wastin' yur time on me and get to the rat killin. I realize it sounds poorly, but sure wish you'd look inta me afor stickin a pitch fork in me tomorrow. 🙁
E
Escalla
Ya'll lucky ya didna loose 'nother redneck. Means to me the mods granted me passage 'cuz we got converts runnin' amuck. I sure wish ya'll would quite wastin' yur time on me and get to the rat killin. I realize it sounds poorly, but sure wish you'd look inta me afor stickin a pitch fork in me tomorrow. 🙁
lol. Up to the seer, but I wouldn't waste the resources.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're pricklier than a porkupine!
E
Escalla
You're pricklier than a porkupine!
I met one of those at a wildlife rehab place we went to....dang those things can get big!
I met one of those at a wildlife rehab place we went to....dang those things can get big!
When I were 10 years old, I was fixin' to saddle up muh pony and saw a big ol' porcupine in grammy's flower bed. Bein' a little kid, I was skeered and hollered for my daddy, who went and got his trusty shotgun and took care of that there varmint before it could spook the horse.
(Redneck speech added for embellishment, but that is a true story. I was fascinated and terrified by the critter at the same time.)
E
Escalla
When I were 10 years old, I was fixin' to saddle up muh pony and saw a big ol' porcupine in grammy's flower bed. Bein' a little kid, I was skeered and hollered for my daddy, who went and got his trusty shotgun and took care of that there varmint before it could spook the horse.
(Redneck speech added for embellishment, but that is a true story. I was fascinated and terrified by the critter at the same time.)
They're really cool to look at, eh? I had previously only seen the damage done, but was surprised to find out that they're pretty reasonable to work with. It gave me an appreciation for them.
Results are pending
Another night passes and once again EVERYONE comes out in the morning. Nobody died again! Some people feel funny, like they drank too much, other people look on 3 consecutive no kills as a blessing.
The mods want death. Lynch!
Duck Commander building
1.hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3.equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18.FS
19.WS
20. jjohnston
21. Abney
Deadline 7 pm.
The mods want death. Lynch!
Duck Commander building
1.
2. Rojo Duck
3.
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18.
19.
20. jjohnston
21. Abney
Deadline 7 pm.
*****lynch lupin*****
And apparently I was one of the drinks; somebody moonshined me. Not cool.
And apparently I was one of the drinks; somebody moonshined me. Not cool.
####lynch lupin####
E
Escalla
Well how 'bout that? I'm wonderin' what the no killin' is all 'bout. I s'pose I'll lynch lupin.
I reckon redneck speak isn't just roles, y'all. There be other things out dere.
I reckon redneck speak isn't just roles, y'all. There be other things out dere.
******Lynch Lupin******
Busy day today for me. I've got class all morning then anesthesia lab all afternoon. I will check in at lunchtime, but that will be my only opportunity.
Busy day today for me. I've got class all morning then anesthesia lab all afternoon. I will check in at lunchtime, but that will be my only opportunity.
So, from what I can tell by my Google search (since I know nothing about the show), the President of the Homeowners Association would be a bad guy, no? I have it from a source that I trust that Lupin is just that.
Lynch Lupin
Lynch Lupin
lynch lupin
they only have that one lynch avoidance
they only have that one lynch avoidanceI also say lynch lupin
lynch lupin
Also, I know of one item.... Gives you redneck speak, I had it the last two nights.
Also, I know of one item.... Gives you redneck speak, I had it the last two nights.
E
Escalla
*****lynch lupin*****
And apparently I was one of the drinks; somebody moonshined me. Not cool.
You be moonshinin' and there be no killin'? Noted, I say.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Muahahahha!!! I had to use a gallon of listerine to wash the bad taste the redneck slang left in my mouth. You all are abominations in the modern world, however I have done my part to see that you get what is coming to you! I have been spreading the word and bringing those of you with any sense to the real world of technology, education, suits and ties, and of course, the glories of the english language.
This lynch will not stop me. My mission lives on permanently. When the next hillbilly dies with eyes wide open, you will know I am still completing my mission of ridding the world of your kind.
This lynch will not stop me. My mission lives on permanently. When the next hillbilly dies with eyes wide open, you will know I am still completing my mission of ridding the world of your kind.
lynch lupin. duh.
E
Escalla
Boo.
Git yer guns! There be hillbilly justice this day.
Git yer guns! There be hillbilly justice this day.
9/17 for Lupin...
we can haz plurality? Quick day/night cycle!
we can haz plurality? Quick day/night cycle!
You be moonshinin' and there be no killin'? Noted, I say.

Awesome. Make sure you note that the write-up said "some people," not just me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K