-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Duck Dynasty Game Thread
Started by Lissarae06
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
************************************
Aaahahaha! You silly rednecks! You have no clue what is going on do you?
***********************************
**********
Nope
**********
lynch Jam
fecking Nam was easier to fight then these hoodlums
fecking Nam was easier to fight then these hoodlums
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My brain is made of mush from a fog of cold....
unlynch jam
lynch jayna
for now
unlynch jam
lynch jayna
for now
*****Lynch SnS*****
Nothing solid, basically a random vote to get one in as I'll be busy until after deadline.
Nothing solid, basically a random vote to get one in as I'll be busy until after deadline.
LIS was cleared as good by a reliable source. It was before the nights with no kills, so conversion is possible, but he's not an original wolf.
Not sure who to vote for yet, but wanted to get that out there before a bandwagon starts.
Good to know.
###unlynch lis###
Need to think more on who to lynch now.
lynch jam 

lynch kaydubs
sorry long week, and I've now ended up with a dog. hopefully it's temporary (friend's family's dog), but I have a feeling it'll be permanent.
sorry long week, and I've now ended up with a dog. hopefully it's temporary (friend's family's dog), but I have a feeling it'll be permanent.

Lynch kaydubs
Self preservation.
Self preservation.
Lynch FFM Just a feeling.
I can dig it. Lynch FFM
👍👍👍(FWIW, working interview went well)
Still just a plain ol' redneck.
lynch Jayna
back to resp pathophys...
###lynch jayna###
I'll go with the noob I guess
I'll go with the noob I guess
E
Escalla
unlynch kaydubs, lynch FFM
Official lynch tally.
Kaydubs -3 (TRH, swings, jayna)
FFM - 3 (DVM, dwind, escalla)
Jayna - 4 (jojo, devyn, kaydubs, FFM)
SNS - 1 (jj)
Jam - 1 (allie)
swings - 1 (jam)
Kaydubs -3 (TRH, swings, jayna)
FFM - 3 (DVM, dwind, escalla)
Jayna - 4 (jojo, devyn, kaydubs, FFM)
SNS - 1 (jj)
Jam - 1 (allie)
swings - 1 (jam)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
vote closed, results pending
You done lynched jayna, a redneck.
Duck Commander building
1.hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3.equineconstant
4.Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11.Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18.FS
19.WS
20. jjohnston
21.Abney
Deadline will be 9 am Eastern
Duck Commander building
1.
2. Rojo Duck
3.
4.
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11.
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18.
19.
20. jjohnston
21.
Deadline will be 9 am Eastern
sry yall...was sleepin IRL 4 lynch.
gratz dy! we like gd news!
gratz dy! we like gd news!
I apparently can't remember when my appts are for the life of. I meant the deadline will be 10 am, not 9 am.
results are pending
Another hick is found staring at the sky eyes wide open.
swingnsave, a redneck is dead
(Sorry for the delay. Appts took longer than expected).
Duck Commander building
1.hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3.equineconstant
4.Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11.Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16.Swings
17. The LIS
18.FS
19.WS
20. jjohnston
21.Abney
Deadline will be 8 pm
swingnsave, a redneck is dead
(Sorry for the delay. Appts took longer than expected).
Duck Commander building
1.
2. Rojo Duck
3.
4.
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11.
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16.
17. The LIS
18.
19.
20. jjohnston
21.
Deadline will be 8 pm
What do we think, should we string up a yuppy?
FFM is a yuppy.
Lynch FFM
Lynch FFM
E
Escalla
Excellent. Lynch FFM
lynch FFM
Dammit. I mean, great if FFM turns out to be evil. But dammit because it means what little other info I had doesn't appear to be worth anything at all.
Ah well.
Dammit. I mean, great if FFM turns out to be evil. But dammit because it means what little other info I had doesn't appear to be worth anything at all.
Ah well.
Lynch FFM
lynch FFM
Also, not sure if our seer has checked our mayor, but please do, especially if FFM is really a wolf.
Also, not sure if our seer has checked our mayor, but please do, especially if FFM is really a wolf.
Aw, come on. Can't we all just get along?
You can't tell me that this
is not a million times better than this
You can't tell me that this
is not a million times better than this
note: pretty sure that first pic was SOV circa 1991 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aw, come on. Can't we all just get along?
You can't tell me that this
is not a million times better than this
![]()
nothin' like a belly flop into a mud pit... (look closely at the picture...)
Good news. *****lynch FFM*****
lynch FFM
dang yuppies
dang yuppies
7/13 for FFM... who has also conceded...
Plurality?
Plurality?
7/13 for FFM... who has also conceded...
Plurality?
It's ok if I post your pic right? If not, I can take it down. 😉
It's ok if I post your pic right? If not, I can take it down. 😉
![]()
I got some hot legs!
I got some hot legs!
I know. That's why your sister considers you irresistible. 😛
lynch FFM
and please say someone has feckin seered me.... I am mayor of redneckville for christ's sake
and please say someone has feckin seered me.... I am mayor of redneckville for christ's sake
damnit all
lynch FFM
lynch FFM
***************
***************
***************
I know. That's why your sister considers you irresistible. 😛
she's the hottest one in my family bush!
Lynch FFM
had sme beer n cake. twas a-mazing. sugar hi + drunkies lol omg lmao
had sme beer n cake. twas a-mazing. sugar hi + drunkies lol omg lmao
Lynch FFM, for what it's worth.
***************************************
Work in Progress:
*************************************
Work in Progress:
*************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
note: pretty sure that first pic was SOV circa 1991 😛
**********
Could be....but I was anti-cell phone back in my finance days....I didn't want to be bothered away from work......
And good thing I am not playing this game. I don't talk redneck.
*************
Vote closed, results pending.
The rednecks are sick and tired of being called ignorant hicks and dying at the hands of uppity folk standin' on their soapboxes. Rojo takes it personally as he was called out to die by that no-goodnik, hoity-toity HOA President and enlists his hillbilly brethren to hunt down other outsiders.
The morning reveals success as Rojo shouts, "FFM is a yuppie! Shall we string him up?". The resounding answer is yes. They gather their shotguns and assault rifles to make sure FFM comes peacefully from his hiding place at Phil and Kay's house. FFM does not come willingly, however, and an epic one-sided battle ensues.
After the smoke clears, a bullet riddled FFM is surrounded by the rednecks, who are disappointed he is still breathing. FFM looks up and smiles. With blood trickling from the side of his mouth, he closes his eyes and dies knowing he was a productive member of society.
You have killed FFM, a yuppie.
Duck Commander building
1.hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3.equineconstant
4.Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9.FFM
10. Devyn
11.Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16.Swings
17. The LIS
18.FS
19.WS
20. jjohnston
21.Abney
Deadline will be 9 am
The morning reveals success as Rojo shouts, "FFM is a yuppie! Shall we string him up?". The resounding answer is yes. They gather their shotguns and assault rifles to make sure FFM comes peacefully from his hiding place at Phil and Kay's house. FFM does not come willingly, however, and an epic one-sided battle ensues.
After the smoke clears, a bullet riddled FFM is surrounded by the rednecks, who are disappointed he is still breathing. FFM looks up and smiles. With blood trickling from the side of his mouth, he closes his eyes and dies knowing he was a productive member of society.
You have killed FFM, a yuppie.
Duck Commander building
1.
2. Rojo Duck
3.
4.
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9.
10. Devyn
11.
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16.
17. The LIS
18.
19.
20. jjohnston
21.
Deadline will be 9 am
The rednecks are sick and tired of being called ignorant hicks and dying at the hands of uppity folk standin' on their soapboxes. Rojo takes it personally as he was called out to die by that no-goodnik, hoity-toity HOA President and enlists his hillbilly brethren to hunt down other outsiders.
The morning reveals success as Rojo shouts, "FFM is a yuppie! Shall we string him up?". The resounding answer is yes. They gather their shotguns and assault rifles to make sure FFM comes peacefully from his hiding place at Phil and Kay's house. FFM does not come willingly, however, and an epic one-sided battle ensues.
After the smoke clears, a bullet riddled FFM is surrounded by the rednecks, who are disappointed he is still breathing. FFM looks up and smiles. With blood trickling from the side of his mouth, he closes his eyes and dies knowing he was a productive member of society.
You have killed FFM, a yuppie.
Duck Commander building
1.hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3.equineconstant
4.Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
Phil and Kay's House
8. Jamr0ckin!
9.FFM
10. Devyn
11.Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Willie and Korie's House
15. kaydubs
16.Swings
17. The LIS
18.FS
19.WS
20. jjohnston
21.Abney
Deadline will be 9 am
Hot digity! I'm so excited I could mount my sister
Hot digity! I'm so excited I could mount my sister's sheep
**********
Ftfy
**********
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
