WW: Fangs and Fur: A series of murder mysteries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was legit so busy last week I was barely keeping up. I would've felt bad if it cost the game for village

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
who did the kill n2? and who did it n4? I almost blocked paws again n4 lol

Because village paws follows village am on d2 if she doesn't have feels, also, sporty was hella busy. We did manage to have some good w/w interactions though
That's why I said sporty was a smart woof and wouldn't have gone down without interacting with her packmates :heckyeah:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I also almost jailed AM n2 for the lols

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay. Caught up and fed you all likes for reparations of my *ylo instability over the past few days.

Reactions: 1 users
Yes, I started getting upset the second I couldn't find the strength to answer your questions instantly.
I wonder if the timer that counts down would have made it more dramatic for those last minute votes or if not really knowing exactly how many seconds are left is more stressful?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I got exactly one like.
Sorry, I was kinda skimming because I didn't realize someone would be contacting me post game and I'm slightly overwhelmed haha. Know I appreciated your posts though and am glad we could work together towards the end.

Yeah, I'm almost a thousand likes behind my posts again rip

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
No, it makes zero sense to refer to me. 1: I know I kicked ass in that game, no reassurance needed and 1.72: I wasn't a wolf in that game! no comparison to this situation at all!
But muh parfait reeds

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I was actually night killed early for once! Lolol wolves normally just let my natural sketch accumulate and then I get mislynched. I did good lol except for all the horrible things but otherwise I did good.
That reveal was one of the weirder and funnier miscommunications I have seen in WW

If i do run another game, I need a co-host (that can help with starting and ending days because ****, my schedule these last few weeks has been hectic and I can barely get to the computer or take a sip of water) and it will be vanilla + (a game with a few power roles but mostly vanilla town). I may also run an sdn invitational over on MU but it won't be anonymous. I would rather people get used to the gadgets first.

Reactions: 4 users
Pfft. That is not village territory, it is neutral. Here, I will color code. No particular order within color groups. And yes I decided to flip coop and sporty.

cubs
SAR

coop
sporty
dolphin
dina

genny
AM
pip
nelly

mutts
MsPro
Paws
zig
Wildzoo
Coopah
Sardohhandler
Genny

Dinashadow
Dolphin
Cubsrule4e

Sportponies
Animal Midwife
Ms Procratinator
Muttmanager
ZiggyandJazzy
StayingPositive
Pippypony

Hey look at that, we both had two wolves in our top 4, a wolf in neutral, and a wolf in village. Not too shabby, eh?