WW: Fangs and Fur: A series of murder mysteries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
The story about the orphanage had a planned ending. It goes something like this...

The grandson hired the dragon to assassinate the mare who ran the orphanage. The pretty sasquatch was also taken out by the dragon. Why? Detective Joe Grey had to dig deep, but when the sasquatch children made their way to the police station late that night covered in the rhino mistress's blood, he had an inkling. The chameleon had known why those millions were left to "the orphanage". In reality, the matron had found out that her one and only son had born twins outside of wedlock and forced the mother to get rid of them under threat of death. This had not set well with her as she had to admit to herself her son, her grandson, and the whole rest of her family were monsters.

When Lucy had come to her those many months ago to share the knowledge, she made a decision that she would leave her estate to the orphanage, with the contingency when the twins turned 18, they would inherit all that remained.

Amos followed the trail of blood leading from the orphanage to an alley. "You never really stood a chance. You were never going to get that money for yourself." Angry eyes looked back at the hound dog. There was a sudden burst of speed and fur, but a single shot rang out and ended the saga.

Dead is @StayingPositive2017 , WOLF

Village wins!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I still kind of want to barf about my n2 decision lol but I made up for it, eh?

It’s almost if you followed the vote this game could’ve been over even sooner with less “freezing”.

Overall you did great, you shall represent SDN well, even got to effectively fend off two people pestering you for being a wolf in early game ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
It’s almost if you followed the vote this game could’ve been over even sooner with less “freezing”.

Overall you did great, you shall represent SDN well, even got to effectively fend off two people pestering you for being a wolf in early game ;)
Hush you, it was a two person vote :p

Thank you. That skill tends to serve me well no matter what my affiliation ;)
But boy am I kind of glad I have a month until that game lol

Hush you, it was a two person vote :p

Thank you. That skill tends to serve me well no matter what my affiliation ;)
But boy am I kind of glad I have a month until that game lol
You'll find there are more controlling people generally on MU. Lots of strong voices to sift through. You'll be fine. Just be your charming self and do your best. You'll represent just fine! <3

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
You'll find there are more controlling people generally on MU. Lots of strong voices to sift through. You'll be fine. Just be your charming self and do your best. You'll represent just fine!

Controlling?! Nahhhh, that sounds crazy

(I am glad they ruled on the side of safety after the stuff at Santa Anita -- the still images of the interference look like it could have been a catastrophe)
I’m very unsure about how I feel about this overall. Yay for safety but hot damn in no universe should Country House have ever won the derby.

• AM -> AM is a frustrating player for me. They understand VCA and imho, is almost worthless to VCA. Their game to game meta is annoyingly difficult to highlight differences between village and wolf. They are a policy lynch, and I hate that idea. But this is someone I misread. Middle of the pack.
Just quoting this to remember my wonderful meta.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
You'll find there are more controlling people generally on MU. Lots of strong voices to sift through. You'll be fine. Just be your charming self and do your best. You'll represent just fine! <3
I'm wondering if I might try out a game or two on there

Reactions: 1 users
I'm wondering if I might try out a game or two on there
I enjoy playing there. I don't get to often since it takes so much more effort to sift through their massive amount of posting. You also have to learn to evaluate players whose english isn't great, which can make it difficult to tell if their posting style is wolf, or simply different than what you're used to.

Compared to people on MU, your words are no more worrying then the fluffy cat in your profile picture (don’t know if that is ziggy or jazzy lol)
Hahah what do you mean? that's ziggy, I often swap
I enjoy playing there. I don't get to often since it takes so much more effort to sift through their massive amount of posting. You also have to learn to evaluate players whose english isn't great, which can make it difficult to tell if their posting style is wolf, or simply different than what you're used to.
It looks like they have a light sort of section? That might be what I try out lol. I wouldn't want to do massive posting ones because I dont have the time

Hahah what do you mean? that's ziggy, I often swap

It looks like they have a light sort of section? That might be what I try out lol. I wouldn't want to do massive posting ones because I dont have the time
even the light games are generally much heavier in content than ours. But you should definitely see if you like it. :)

Reactions: 1 users
I wasn't really following. Had mostly read write-ups but I think it was during the genny lynch I started reading and decided you and sar were the other wolves :laugh:
I'm so glad you mod mostly. Every time you play I cross all fingers and toes that I don't have to wolf. #triggered

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, I'm definitely going to be listening to Dina more in future games. She was so on the money about a lot of things.

I'm more of a second half player lol