WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SARdoghandler

THE BLOODY QUEEB OF EBGLAND (rip)
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
great-canadian-coaches-bus-canada-graphics.jpeg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Canada!
Bienvenue au Canada!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our first day brings us to a beautiful early spring day in Washington state with all of our great players hopping onto the bus. Screw Corona, they paid good money for this! Oh, and it was non-refundable. So here we are. As the group of relative strangers get settled into their coach seats, an overly bubble voice crackles over the bus loud speakers.

“Goooooood afternoon ladies and gents and welcome to the Cross Canada Tour! We thank you so much for choosing our humble KARdubZ bus line and we hope to give you the most authentic Canadian experience while you enjoy your holiday with us! I know the border is currently closed to COVID, but don’t worry I’ve classified us as essential travel so we shouldn’t have any problems. Just make sure no one coughs in front of the border guard, mmkay?

Our current plan is to drive from here in Washington up into British Columbia before we work our way East through all the Canadian provinces, ending up in my own quaint province of Newfoundland! We will be stopping at many iconic sights along the way and giving everyone lots of time to stretch their legs. My name is SAR and I’m going to be your ever-present tour guide for this little trip. To my right here is KD, your safety-first and always pleasant bus driver. To my left you’ll find Dubz who is in charge of your baggage in the undercarriage as well as your concierge whenever you’re off the bus. If you have any questions at all, any of the three of us should be able to answer them for you!

Now as we get started towards the longest undefended land border in the world, I do have a fun activity for everyone! As you may know, in Canada we don’t have a President but what we do have is a Prime Minister! So in the spirit of educating you all to how we work democracy here in Canada, I’d like everyone to take today to vote in your choice for Prime Minister of the bus! Sounds like a fun way to break the ice, doesn’t it! In the meantime, I’m going to get KD here to turn on a few good Canadian tunes to get you all ready for our fabulous adventure! Next stop, British Columbia!”

Roster:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @PippyPony
4. @dolphin106258
5. @genny
6. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
7. @kraskadva
8. @SnowshoeDog143
9. @johnnaboo
10. @BigCats
11. @Ms Procrastinator
12. @Doggo Labs
13. @jenjen2020
14. @SportPonies
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Melchizedek
17. @alissa14
18. @holdthemayo
19. @Miranda Senft
20. @WonderingStudent
21. @Zeppelyn

Subs
1. @Lawper
2. @Dr. ForgotToFlush
3. @MrsDrDr
4. @Barkley13

canada_blog_post-02.png

In Canada We Got Some Rules, Yo

1. Please attempt to be somewhat courteous to one another. This is only a game :eek: and we prefer good ol' fun in our WW. Thank you. If other players identify that they are being personally attacked (rather than the play) or things otherwise get out of hand, warnings and modkills are possible. We are NICE in Canada, dammit.

2. Remember to submit a lynch vote as well as any night action (should you have one) each day. If you choose not to use your night action, please inform us so I can act accordingly. As always, contingencies are appreciated.

3. No copying or screenshots or direct quotes or fake direct quotes from ANY PMs. These include PMs with mods and with other players. Paraphrase please.

4. Please do not discuss game strategy outside of this thread and sanctioned PMs.

5. Bold your lynch votes or surround them in ######## (but if you do that use A LOT of them). They must be in the body of your post (Sorry MsP!) Tag mods if you wish - kaydubs, Wildzoo, or SARdoghandler

6. Dead players may post ONCE in the thread to bemoan their deaths and/or cheer on their team. Otherwise zip your lips and we'll move you to the appropriate chat room.

7. You may PM with your direct roster neighbours only unless the mods open additional pms. Please recheck the roster with each write up and adjust PMs accordingly. All PMs must include ALL the mods. First and last person on the roster can pm.

8. DEADLINES WILL BE AT 8 PM/8 AM for day/night close respectively. This may change as I actually haven't discussed it with my other mods (lol). If it changes, it will be loudly announced on thread.

9. If there's another common sense rule that you don't see here... Use your common sense folks.

IT IS NOW D1. PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PRIME MINISTER.
This is a long cycle, it will end at day close on Saturday. Carry on

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also everyone please welcome @Coopah who will be joining us in a purely NPC fashion to provide lulz. She is unable to be voted for and is unable to vote. But she can provide commentary and perhaps some on thread guidance to our lovely noob.

Everyone, please stand, for God Save the Queen

tenor.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Canada!
Bienvenue au Canada!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UGH CANADA? (lol see what I did there?) KD didn't say this was a CANADA game when she told me she would sign me up.

canada_blog_post-02.png

In Canada We Got Some Rules, Yo
Eww
1. Please attempt to be somewhat courteous to one another. This is only a game :eek: and we prefer good ol' fun in our WW. Thank you. If other players identify that they are being personally attacked (rather than the play) or things otherwise get out of hand, warnings and modkills are possible. We are NICE in Canada, dammit.

7. You may PM with your direct roster neighbours only unless the mods open additional pms. Please recheck the roster with each write up and adjust PMs accordingly. All PMs must include ALL the mods. First and last person on the roster can pm.
1. I already feel personally attacked.

7. Why would any of you sign me up for a game with PM'ing and NOT put me next to AM/Paws/othersketchmasons?

This game is already off to a bad start.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
And now I feel personally attacked. Dont worry, I dont use the PMs anyway.
I mean lets be real, they're the only ones that would PM me anyway :bag:

Ohhhh yesss mayor vote?
Elect me or [Insert usual threats here]

Elect Mel

Reactions: 1 user
UGH CANADA? (lol see what I did there?) KD didn't say this was a CANADA game when she told me she would sign me up.

Eww

1. I already feel personally attacked.

7. Why would any of you sign me up for a game with PM'ing and NOT put me next to AM/Paws/othersketchmasons?

This game is already off to a bad start.
Ingrate.

tell AM to sign you up next time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Elect Mel
I feel like a wolfy PM is appropriate in Canadia

Now I have to go stress clean, so I'll be back in a bit when I can get drunk and do this properly, eh?

• Haha
I'm going to vote for myself, because I want to change my avatar to Justin Trudeau

Vote Mayo

Now I have to go stress clean, so I'll be back in a bit when I can get drunk and do this properly, eh?

If only I had known the theme I could have bought some Canadian whisky on my pre-quarantine liquor run.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello folks I'm here for the lulz.... I mean to help the noob of course ;)

Mods is it cool if I PM the noob at least so she(?) Can ask questions there too?

Hello folks I'm here for the lulz.... I mean to help the noob of course ;)

Mods is it cool if I PM the noob at least so she(?) Can ask questions there too?

Not at this time. You're limited to on thread interaction only since you're like not even in the country, ma'am. ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
>avant que Mel ne m'associe de nouveau au Canada

• Hmm
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I know how to ride a horse during a surprise moose attack; therefore I should be put in charge

Elect myself

Oh you think that’s cool?

I can actually ride a moose.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
I’ve never actually been to Canada.

And now the border is closed so I may never get the chance.

The horror.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
We had a really cute surgery patient a couple weeks ago named Moose. Before the world fell apart and all lol.

• Haha
elect Alissa - I basically handed village a win last game on a silver platter :p

Pippy, vous améliorez les choses un million de fois. J'aime cela.

Q: How do I not get lynched?
Lesson #1- show up
Lesson #2- Use your gameplay as evidence of village thought processes
Lesson #3- Use people's reactions to your truths to find the wolves who push you despite the holes in their theories of how you are the wolf
Lesson #4- fight til the end
Lesson #5- when all else fails, always leave your reads list for people to follow
Credit to @Lupin21

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Lesson #1- show up
Lesson #2- Use your gameplay as evidence of village thought processes
Lesson #3- Use people's reactions to your truths to find the wolves who push you despite the holes in their theories of how you are the wolf
Lesson #4- fight til the end
Lesson #5- when all else fails, always leave your reads list for people to follow
Credit to @Lupin21

1. Done
2. Done - Moose vote
3. Pending
4. Pending
5. Pending

And already have a lynch vote on a non-lynch day. Just the way it goes, I guess.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally

Mel (3) – AM, Mel, kras

Pippy (2) – Pippy, jboo
MOOSE (1) – Cubs
Mayo (2) – Mayo, genny
Snowy (1) – 3m
Alissa (1) - Alissa

source.gif

• Love