WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's going to be hard to follow my last game.. let's hope my reads are as good this game.

I remember a few months back pippy complaining about not being mayor ever/for a long time. I haven't played many games since so has she been a mayor yet?

#####Pips for mayor####'
 
It's going to be hard to follow my last game.. let's hope my reads are as good this game.

I remember a few months back pippy complaining about not being mayor ever/for a long time. I haven't played many games since so has she been a mayor yet?

#####Pips for mayor####'
Elle était maire auparavant, mais c'était il y a environ un an.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1584751052962.png
 
Elect Snowy

I would be a good mayor, but I don't know how much I'll be able to be on this game because I just started my rotation and half the people at the animal ER I work are on self-isolation so its crazy and I'll probably be working longer hours.

But I couldn't pass up a Canada game!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm just saying, y'all should give some noobs a chance.
Ne dépréciant pas les débutants, mais je préfère voter des gens que je peux lire avec un certain niveau de précision et qui parleront suffisamment pour être lus en premier lieu.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad