WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's going to be hard to follow my last game.. let's hope my reads are as good this game.

I remember a few months back pippy complaining about not being mayor ever/for a long time. I haven't played many games since so has she been a mayor yet?

#####Pips for mayor####'

Members don't see this ad.

It's going to be hard to follow my last game.. let's hope my reads are as good this game.

I remember a few months back pippy complaining about not being mayor ever/for a long time. I haven't played many games since so has she been a mayor yet?

#####Pips for mayor####'
Elle était maire auparavant, mais c'était il y a environ un an.

elect pips

in the hopes that she’ll keep translating AM for those of us who haven’t said so much as “bonjour” since eighth grade

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
1584751052962.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Elect Snowy

I would be a good mayor, but I don't know how much I'll be able to be on this game because I just started my rotation and half the people at the animal ER I work are on self-isolation so its crazy and I'll probably be working longer hours.

But I couldn't pass up a Canada game!

If only I had known the theme I could have bought some Canadian whisky on my pre-quarantine liquor run.
I still have that boxed whiskey, which happens to be canadian, but imma stick to scotch tonight. Don't feel like dying tonight, or thinking I am tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 user
Also, if there is any ww game we should be able to say sorry in, it's this one. Especially if you say it excessively haha

Sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Lynch dubz

oh no, she didn’t say mom!

lynch sporty!

Oh no, it’s a mayor vote!

vote Sporty

because last time I was mayor was OVER TWO YEARS AGO and fun things happened back then.

• Love
  • Angry
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
Official D1 "Welcome To/Bienvenue Au Canada" Prime Minister Vote Tally

Mel (3) – AM, Mel, kras
Pippy (4) – Pippy, jboo, Snowy, Bittens
MOOSE (1) – Cubs
Mayo (2) – Mayo, genny
Snowy (1) – 3m
Alissa (1) - Alissa
Sporty (1) - Sporty

source.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm just saying, y'all should give some noobs a chance.
Ne dépréciant pas les débutants, mais je préfère voter des gens que je peux lire avec un certain niveau de précision et qui parleront suffisamment pour être lus en premier lieu.

Oh man! Actually sorry pips. I realized moose is playing and in order to be as canadian as possible...

######unvote pips####
######moose for prime minister!!#####

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
So many good choices of people to vote for... I’m going to go

Vote Alissa!

• Love
Nothing bad? He killed KC on N1 after her long hiatus. That is not the kind of leadership I want. Give me someone random and unpredictable.
En fait, je l'ai lynchée le premier jour. Il vous a tué la première nuit.
Wait, are you going for frozen attempt #3 in as many games?
...Je m'améliore à ce sujet. :oops:

Wish I could read French...

I still have that boxed whiskey, which happens to be canadian, but imma stick to scotch tonight. Don't feel like dying tonight, or thinking I am tomorrow.

That boxed whiskey got the job done, but not cleanly.

I have a decent bottle of Irish whiskey that I picked up for St. Patty's that I'm sipping at tonight