-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in the Canadian WWilds - Game Thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
"an odd hissing sound by one particular room" ...?
Was that a foiled attack?
Other possibility for no death on a rez night is rez-as-wolf. Not something I'm interested in exploring immediately, but putting it out there for later.
Was that a foiled attack?
Other possibility for no death on a rez night is rez-as-wolf. Not something I'm interested in exploring immediately, but putting it out there for later.
Don't let AM see you used the "r" word!!!"an odd hissing sound by one particular room" ...?
Was that a foiled attack?
Other possibility for no death on a rez night is rez-as-wolf. Not something I'm interested in exploring immediately, but putting it out there for later.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"an odd hissing sound by one particular room" ...?
Was that a foiled attack?
Other possibility for no death on a rez night is rez-as-wolf. Not something I'm interested in exploring immediately, but putting it out there for later.
But something was slightly different about Kras. Probably the fact that they were now Barks. Yeah, that's it.
hmm.... barks, you a wolf?? 😛
Thoughts on that write up wording?
HellooooWelcome to the bus Barks!
Yeah that’s what that means and not just that I’m a sub 😛But something was slightly different about Kras. Probably the fact that they were now Barks. Yeah, that's it.
hmm.... barks, you a wolf?? 😛
Probably intentionally vague - that's the kind of thing I would purposefully mess with as a modThoughts on that write up wording?
Let's keep the possibility of conversion in the back of our mind but it's definitely more helpful to look for original wolf pack members than possible converts.
For newer players, possible reasons that we didn't have a night kill last night could be conversion, a wolf resurrection or a successful blocker/protector. Also could be that wolves forgot a night kill since I know that happened a few games ago.
For newer players, possible reasons that we didn't have a night kill last night could be conversion, a wolf resurrection or a successful blocker/protector. Also could be that wolves forgot a night kill since I know that happened a few games ago.
Paging @jenjen2020
I'm not exactly convinced those lynches yesterday were wolf free, and I have weird feels that Lawper is wolf.
Lynch Lawper
I'm not exactly convinced those lynches yesterday were wolf free, and I have weird feels that Lawper is wolf.
Lynch Lawper
@genny how was your night last night?
And is anyone missing a vote today?
And is anyone missing a vote today?
Let's keep the possibility of conversion in the back of our mind but it's definitely more helpful to look for original wolf pack members than possible converts.
For newer players, possible reasons that we didn't have a night kill last night could be conversion, a wolf resurrection or a successful blocker/protector. Also could be that wolves forgot a night kill since I know that happened a few games ago.
Overly helpful "noob" posts.... you fooled me once... not gonna be fooled twice 🤔
guess I can't be helpful because cubs doesn't want me to be 🙁Overly helpful "noob" posts.... you fooled me once... not gonna be fooled twice 🤔
Wasn't she village last time she had those helpful posts or am I remembering wrong?Overly helpful "noob" posts.... you fooled me once... not gonna be fooled twice 🤔
Paging @jenjen2020
I'm not exactly convinced those lynches yesterday were wolf free, and I have weird feels that Lawper is wolf.
Lynch Lawper
I messaged jen, nothing back yet.
I don't think Wonder is a wolf.Overly helpful "noob" posts.... you fooled me once... not gonna be fooled twice 🤔
I don't think Wonder is a wolf.
Who do you think is most likely wolf on the 4/4 votes last night?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stuff happened. Someone asked me about a gun?@genny how was your night last night?
And is anyone missing a vote today?
I want to know who had my vote yesterday and why they didn’t use it.
I would like pressure on Lawper, Snowy, Zeppelyn, JenJen, and possibly our illustrious mayor today.Who do you think is most likely wolf on the 4/4 votes last night?
Last edited:
Wasn't she village last time she had those helpful posts or am I remembering wrong?
@jenjen2020 i don’t know how much knowledge of mafia/werewolf that you have but here are some resources to get you started! There are helpful terms in the first few posts of noob game from the mods this year:
WWintry WWildlife - 6th Annual Noob WW Game
and you can message the mods if you have any questions about how the game works or anything. There’s also mafia wiki or other websites online that could help with roles that people may say and you don’t know. These can be good resources and also a bunch of other WW games to look through if you have the time. Whatever way floats your boat 😊
Seems genuinely helpful. Village read here.
Dead Zone
Wondering - Al Capone, poisoner
So what part of her play were you finding wolfy? Since you never really elaborated on why you were voting for herI'm ok with any of them but MSP is looking similar to her wolf play from what I read.
Why doggo and not anyone else who has been absent?Contingency lynch Doggo
for continuing to fly under the radar without contributing to discussion
Also I'm confused by what you're saying here. Are people not supposed to look at your past votes to decide how they feel about you?Uh. I didn't know MSP was a sketchy villager so i don't know why you're using hindsight to imply i'm wolf. It's also D2 and expecting me to have great reads and nail down the wolves cold now is unrealistic.
Also people were focusing on AM because of French stuff. I was looking into the ragequit
She also was acting hella guilty and dejected that whole game outside of that poststuff
And alissaI would like pressure on Lawper, Snowy, Zepplyn, JenJen, and possibly our illustrious mayor today.
oh my bquotes
That's why I thought those were two different gamesShe also was acting hella guilty and dejected that whole game outside of that post
She also was acting hella guilty and dejected that whole game outside of that post
I was just showing barks what she asked about, not using that as solid evidence of her wolfdom this game.
et nous sommes de retour
Also want to hear more from @johnnaboo today since she can supposedly converse in english again
I have sus feels for @mmmdreamerz so wanna hear from them more today. What are your thoughts?
lynch 3m
lynch 3m
hmmmet nous sommes de retour
COMPTER LES VOTES MAINTENANT!
UnOfficial D3 - Pirates of the Saskatchewan/Manitoba Lights Lynch Tally
Doggo (2) - jboo, Zeppy
Dolphin (1) - MOOSE
Fern (1) - AM
Lawp (2) - Cubs, mel
3m (1) - Wonder
7/19
Missing: many
Deadline 8 Canada/10 EST
Doggo (2) - jboo, Zeppy
Dolphin (1) - MOOSE
Fern (1) - AM
Lawp (2) - Cubs, mel
3m (1) - Wonder
7/19
Missing: many
Deadline 8 Canada/10 EST
So what part of her play were you finding wolfy? Since you never really elaborated on why you were voting for her
c'était basé sur le ton de ses messages. ils semblaient sommaires et je pensais qu'elle était un loup. J'avais tort.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Lawper I still want reads on those people I listed last night s'il vous plaît
Oh look, now Lawper is deflecting again by starting to speak in french.
Official D3 - Pirates of the Saskatchewan/Manitoba Lights Lynch Tally
Doggo (2) - jboo, Zeppy
Dolphin (1) - MOOSE
Fern (1) - AM
Lawp (2) - Cubs, Mel
3m (1) - Wondering
7/19
Missing: many
Deadline 8 Canada/10 EST (~8 hours)
Doggo (2) - jboo, Zeppy
Dolphin (1) - MOOSE
Fern (1) - AM
Lawp (2) - Cubs, Mel
3m (1) - Wondering
7/19
Missing: many
Deadline 8 Canada/10 EST (~8 hours)
hmmm
Dunno what he said, but maybe your vote there to put him in the lead would add a bit more pressure?
I will publish a translation in a bitDunno what he said, but maybe your vote there to put him in the lead would add a bit more pressure?
So basically he came back and said
I thought MsP was a wolf, I was wrong (clearly)
And we're back
Votecount Now
So much content, so many answers provided.
I thought MsP was a wolf, I was wrong (clearly)
And we're back
Votecount Now
So much content, so many answers provided.
Can you tell me what you think of:
- Jboo
- Snowy
- Fern
- AM
now that lynch is over today?
jboozy est un petit village. Je sentais que ses messages sont généralement corrects et d'après ce qui a été discuté dans le PM, je n'ai pas trouvé grand-chose à me méfier d'elle.
Snowy est neutre pour l'instant et j'espère avoir plus de nouvelles d'elle aujourd'hui. ses messages étaient bons, mais cela ne l'a poussée à aucune des deux affiliations.
Ferny est neutre à léger loup principalement en raison du moment du vote krasky qui a commencé à soulever le chariot jusqu'à ce que les mayos changent plus ****. Je pense aussi, d'après ma lecture, que AM essayait de faire un point important avec son vote sur Ferny et l'accent mis sur les distractions françaises.
AM est neutre en raison de sentiments mitigés à propos de cette rage auparavant. bien que si Ferny est un loup, il est clair que AM est le village.
Possible, but in my experience, that generally happens later on in the game once wolves have experienced some fatigue.Also could be that wolves forgot a night kill since I know that happened a few games ago.
Mostly because from what I remember when I last played (a while back, albeit), Doggo was more involved in discussion (not necessarily more active, but more involved). I’m also putting 3m in the sketch pile for similar reasons.Why doggo and not anyone else who has been absent?
Oh look, now Lawper is deflecting again by starting to speak in french.
So basically he came back and said
I thought MsP was a wolf, I was wrong (clearly)
And we're back
Votecount Now
So much content, so many answers provided.
le Lawpy est attaqué pour avoir mal lu en D2 pour être maintenant attaqué pour déviation pour avoir été contraint de taper en français en raison d'une restriction de message.

Pages 12+13 translation
AM: I will probably only provide limited messages aimed at genny or pippy because the only thing I hate more than a mechanics discussion is being at the center of one.
AM: Lynch fern because I wasn't impressed with the posts I saw.
Lawper: and we're back
Lawper: vote count now
Barks: So what part of [Ms P's] play were you finding wolfy? Since you never really elaborated on why you were voting for her
Lawper: it was based on the tone of her posts. They sounded sketchy and I thought she was a wolf. I was wrong.
Pippy: Lawper, I still want the reads I asked for last night please
Lawper: jboo is weak village. I feel her posts make sense and haven't had cause to be worried about her in PM.
snowy is neutral at the moment. I hope to hear more from her today. Her posts so far have been good but they don't lean her one way or the other.
fern is neutral to wolfy because of the timing of her vote for Kras, which shifted the wagon until Mayo changed his vote later. From my reading, I also think that AM was trying to make an important point about Fern and the french distraction by voting for Fern.
AM is neutral due to feelings about the rage quit. If Fern is a wolf, then AM is clearly village.
Lawper: the Lawpy is being attacked for misreading on D2 and now for being a distraction because of being forced to type in french due to a post restriction
AM: I will probably only provide limited messages aimed at genny or pippy because the only thing I hate more than a mechanics discussion is being at the center of one.
AM: Lynch fern because I wasn't impressed with the posts I saw.
Lawper: and we're back
Lawper: vote count now
Barks: So what part of [Ms P's] play were you finding wolfy? Since you never really elaborated on why you were voting for her
Lawper: it was based on the tone of her posts. They sounded sketchy and I thought she was a wolf. I was wrong.
Pippy: Lawper, I still want the reads I asked for last night please
Lawper: jboo is weak village. I feel her posts make sense and haven't had cause to be worried about her in PM.
snowy is neutral at the moment. I hope to hear more from her today. Her posts so far have been good but they don't lean her one way or the other.
fern is neutral to wolfy because of the timing of her vote for Kras, which shifted the wagon until Mayo changed his vote later. From my reading, I also think that AM was trying to make an important point about Fern and the french distraction by voting for Fern.
AM is neutral due to feelings about the rage quit. If Fern is a wolf, then AM is clearly village.
Lawper: the Lawpy is being attacked for misreading on D2 and now for being a distraction because of being forced to type in french due to a post restriction
Last edited:
I have sus feels for @mmmdreamerz so wanna hear from them more today. What are your thoughts?
lynch 3m
just had my first experience with exam taking pandemic edition. Super fun🙄
but I’m here now and will get caught up
I'm not sure you're really being attacked just because people are questioning youle Lawpy est attaqué pour avoir mal lu en D2 pour être maintenant attaqué pour déviation pour avoir été contraint de taper en français en raison d'une restriction de message.![]()
and the choice to restrict you is definitely interesting
There's a multitude of scenarios. The wolf doing the kill could've been blocked (the wolf team has to choose who does which actions), the victim could've been protected, the night could've been cancelled (I doubt this based on the fact kras/barks is back and the writeup does not indicated this), the wolf or the victim could've been jailed (which is blocking and protecting all in one). That's a super basic summary and you mentioned some possibilities as well.Let's keep the possibility of conversion in the back of our mind but it's definitely more helpful to look for original wolf pack members than possible converts.
For newer players, possible reasons that we didn't have a night kill last night could be conversion, a wolf resurrection or a successful blocker/protector. Also could be that wolves forgot a night kill since I know that happened a few games ago.
Any questions about mechanics about anything I or others have mentioned feel free to ask. (at the noobs, I know you mostly know things by now wondering 😉 )
I'm not sure you're really being attacked just because people are questioning you
and the choice to restrict you is definitely interesting
deux votes sur moi avec plus de chances de venir. ainsi que les plaintes que je ******e en raison de la restriction des messages 🙁
oh super j'ai été censuré en français
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Totes called that they weren't choosing the restrictionet nous sommes de retour
lol the one time I experienced it it was the first night of Mardi Graww game. MsP told us in dead chat that no one died because all the wolves fell asleep without putting a continguencyPossible, but in my experience, that generally happens later on in the game once wolves have experienced some fatigue.
expliquer doucementLynch lawpster... LOTS of "Scrambling" feels to his explanatory posts
ouais je pense qu'il y a un loup sur ces lynches mais explique doucement tes sentiments et vote sur moi.Paging @jenjen2020
I'm not exactly convinced those lynches yesterday were wolf free, and I have weird feels that Lawper is wolf.
Lynch Lawper
car il semble que je sois critiqué pour avoir fait une mauvaise lecture en D2. le lynchage n'a pas décollé jusqu'à ce que plus de votes s'accumulent sur MSP pour une raison quelconque.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K