You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
unlynch LIS, Lynch WTF
More suspicious of her and I would rather hear sheep's defense first instead of him being lynched.
More suspicious of her and I would rather hear sheep's defense first instead of him being lynched.
unlynch LIS, Lynch WTF
More suspicious of her and I would rather hear sheep's defense first instead of him being lynched.
Crap crap crap. I just don't trust her role.
******lynch WTF*******
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, I have been suspicious of WTF since Day 3 when she immediately tried to throw suspicion onto myself and my group. Have even considered changing my vote to her, but still not sure.
Seriously, you are still on about that?
We had a night with no kills RIGHT after you admitted you had an info line. That means possible conversion and let me tell you, if I was a wolf the FIRST thing I would do is try to convert you in order to indirectly manipulate the seer; either that or take a chance on converting who we think might be giving it to you.
You've been suspicious of me because I voiced was a very OBVIOUS and well-used wolf tactic? Come on.
Wait a cotton pickin minute! Sheeps voted for himself? 😕
I just noticed that too. That is weird...
Wait a cotton pickin minute! Sheeps voted for himself? 😕
I just noticed that too. That is weird...

Lynch sheeps in order to save myself.
This is utter bullcrap.
I'm going to walk the dog.
This is utter bullcrap.
I'm going to walk the dog.
There is a gorram REASON some people have ambiguous roles in this game, just as it was in the Lounge Batman game. But sure, hey, keep picking us off.. The wolves are sitting back and loving every minute.
Seriously, you are still on about that?
We had a night with no kills RIGHT after you admitted you had an info line. That means possible conversion and let me tell you, if I was a wolf the FIRST thing I would do is try to convert you in order to indirectly manipulate the seer; either that or take a chance on converting who we think might be giving it to you.
You've been suspicious of me because I voiced was a very OBVIOUS and well-used wolf tactic? Come on.
It wasn't so much what you suggested it was the way in which it was done and the timing. It was rather odd that you had been mostly silent the entire game until literally right after that night cycle. I believe you had the first post after that night cycle and it was really the first post you had made on game strategy... It just seemed odd to me.
Just changed it because i never type it with caps for anything (and it's my username for lots of stuff), and I'm not a huge fan of "Nordi" 😛I did not even notice that... Why the change? I think you should have made it NordiDog... 🙂
I was thinking of changing mine from DVMDream to BVMSDream... I wonder if it would confuse anyone.
Gotta keep the Cat...apparently there are plenty of vet students without much 😍 for the kittehs...🙁
I feel like WTF is always "chaotic neutral" these days...![]()
Heh. The term does seem to be attached to her. 🙂
lynch sheeps
based solely on gut instinct here.
based solely on gut instinct here.
There is a gorram REASON some people have ambiguous roles in this game, just as it was in the Lounge Batman game. But sure, hey, keep picking us off.. The wolves are sitting back and loving every minute.
I am so very not sure about my vote. I'm biting off my nails over here!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There is a gorram REASON some people have ambiguous roles in this game, just as it was in the Lounge Batman game. But sure, hey, keep picking us off.. The wolves are sitting back and loving every minute.
I agree there are ambiguous roles in this game. I don't know what your role is but based on who is up for lynch I would rather get rid of an ambiguous role and hear sheeps defense since he mentioned that his character is good. Other than that, my other suspicions have been made clear and would be willing to change to any of them, but I really don't want to chance lynching sheeps just in case her really is telling the truth and his character is good.
Just changed it because i never type it with caps for anything (and it's my username for lots of stuff), and I'm not a huge fan of "Nordi" 😛
Gotta keep the Cat...apparently there are plenty of vet students without much 😍 for the kittehs...🙁
What? I love the kittehs... 😍
Official Lynch Tally:
sheepdog - 3 (hedgie, Lissa, WS)
WTF - 2 (swingnsave, nordicat)
LIS - 2 (DVMD, DocE)
Waffles:5
Deadline: 9PM EST (35 minutes)
Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
PS. Thanks for keeping the tally going while I was at the barn. And WS, I'm a she. 😉
Sorry! 😳 I know you are a she, but for some reason everytime I see your name my brain goes 'he'. I'm trying to retrain it.
I'm not really getting either of the wtf or sheep votes .... does anyone have the list of 'currently vouched for' players? I'm thinking of just picking someone that's caught my attention that's not on that list.
I'm also thinking of just proxying my vote to Abney, though.
I'm also thinking of just proxying my vote to Abney, though.
One reason, not sure whether it's a good reason (y'all can decide), that I'm voting WTF is bc she hasn't approached me once. And now that I'm voting for her, she's still not doing anything to save herself? We have the ability to PM our group, and she's not taking advantage of that in order to relieve my suspicions. In my opinion, if she didn't want the entire thread to know anything about her role, she could've TRIED to save herself by talking to me behind the scenes. Yet, she does nothing to sway my vote from her. As of now, my vote stays.
One reason, not sure whether it's a good reason (y'all can decide), that I'm voting WTF is bc she hasn't approached me once. And now that I'm voting for her, she's still not doing anything to save herself? We have the ability to PM our group, and she's not taking advantage of that in order to relieve my suspicions. In my opinion, if she didn't want the entire thread to know anything about her role, she could've TRIED to save herself by talking to me behind the scenes. Yet, she does nothing to sway my vote from her. As of now, my vote stays.
She did tell me her role, and all of her actions
I'm not really getting either of the wtf or sheep votes .... does anyone have the list of 'currently vouched for' players? I'm thinking of just picking someone that's caught my attention that's not on that list.
I'm also thinking of just proxying my vote to Abney, though.
I can type one up for you. It's kind of silly how long it is.
Got out fifteen minutes early. Let's see if.I can say anything useful in the last few minutes. Two pages to read.[GVIDEO][/GVIDEO]
I'm also thinking of just proxying my vote to Abney, though.
That's the chicken **** way to vote. Man up and make a decision 😛
She did tell me her role, and all of her actions
Yeah, but I can't keep relying on other players to THINK she's fine. If she seems sketch still, and I still don't know anything about her, it doesn't have much effect on my decision. Unless you can say for certain that she's not a wolf?
I'm not really getting either of the wtf or sheep votes .... does anyone have the list of 'currently vouched for' players? I'm thinking of just picking someone that's caught my attention that's not on that list.
I'm also thinking of just proxying my vote to Abney, though.
vouched for by someone or another: nordicat, DocE, foxhunter, krist, trematode, SOV, DVMDream, Wolfspeaker, hedgie, swingnsave, Abney
not vouched for (that I could recall): ksmi, zanydogs, shortnsweet, lissa, dyachei, LIS, bbeventer, wildcatj, sheeps, WTF
Argh!!! I want to hear Sheeps defense. I'm sorry WTF, but I given the two options, I'd rather lynch you and hear sheep out. 🙁
Unlynch Sheeps, Lynch WTF
Unlynch Sheeps, Lynch WTF
Yeah, but I can't keep relying on other players to THINK she's fine. If she seems sketch still, and I still don't know anything about her, it doesn't have much effect on my decision. Unless you can say for certain that she's not a wolf?
I cannot. Even just based on her role
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****
So, wldlfstdnt was going to look into LIS, and wldlfstdnt died that night. (would not have been my first choice target if I was a wolf(unless they had investigated her previous), which makes me hmmm about the following question).
DocE, who else, besides you, knew that wld was going to look into LIS? All this could very well be innocent coincidence, but what if both LIS and the other person she told are wolves. Kill the 'seer'(was that what she was doing?), before she finds out the target is a wolf. (While I do trust you for now Doc, you aren't off my list as being the 'other' person she told.)
Nordicat had some suspicion that wldlf was seer. Only I knew LIS was investigation target. It was the person I suggested to wldlf out of a few they put up as options. As far as I know they didn't tell nordi nor could they pm anyone else
Why can't I shake my suspicion of you? It is driving me nuts...
Nordicat was seered. We double checked he role by asking open ended questions she.got right about her role. It's unequivocally good. It could, I imagine, be convertable. It was the night of the no kill though. So I figure unless mods hate.villagers wldlf would have seen that.
Just wanted to bring this back up...
Can anyone vouch for her? I just really need a yes or no, that is all.
I can. I can't say she wa seered, but I have second level info that backs uo she is almost certainly good. Now is that info a lie? No friggen clue
lynch shortnsweet
No way I'm gonna read this all in time for lynch vote.closure.
Voting is closed. Results pending.
2 minutes to double check my tally below......
Official Lynch Tally:
sheepdog - 4 (hedgie, Lissa, WTF, dyachei)
WTF - 5 (swingnsave, nordicat, DVMD, Abney, WS)
LIS - 1 (DocE)
SnS - 1 (LIS)
Waffles: 7
Deadline: NOW
2 minutes to double check my tally below......
Official Lynch Tally:
sheepdog - 4 (hedgie, Lissa, WTF, dyachei)
WTF - 5 (swingnsave, nordicat, DVMD, Abney, WS)
LIS - 1 (DocE)
SnS - 1 (LIS)
Waffles: 7
Deadline: NOW
Nordicat had some suspicion that wldlf was seer. Only I knew LIS was investigation target. It was the person I suggested to wldlf out of a few they put up as options. As far as I know they didn't tell nordi nor could they pm anyone else
Nordicat was seered. We double checked he role by asking open ended questions she.got right about her role. It's unequivocally good. It could, I imagine, be convertable. It was the night of the no kill though. So I figure unless mods hate.villagers wldlf would have seen that.
I can. I can't say she wa seered, but I have second level info that backs uo she is almost certainly good. Now is that info a lie? No friggen clue
Ok, good to know all of the above. Thanks. 🙂
This is me right now!
Nordicat had some suspicion that wldlf was seer. Only I knew LIS was investigation target. It was the person I suggested to wldlf out of a few they put up as options. As far as I know they didn't tell nordi nor could they pm anyone else
Nordicat was seered. We double checked he role by asking open ended questions she.got right about her role. It's unequivocally good. It could, I imagine, be convertable. It was the night of the no kill though. So I figure unless mods hate.villagers wldlf would have seen that.
I can. I can't say she wa seered, but I have second level info that backs uo she is almost certainly good. Now is that info a lie? No friggen clue
Thank You!
Hey guys.... sorry I haven't posted in a while. and missed the lynch...
I went to "surprise" visit MrsSOV today... she was feeling a bit down🙁 Hopefully I cheered her up, and not the other way around.
I probably would have voted for WTF as well (she was my vote the other day)..
Also, I can probably add a name or two to the vouched for list based on my group conversations.... but prefer not to do it now, as that would only benefit the wolves I think.
I went to "surprise" visit MrsSOV today... she was feeling a bit down🙁 Hopefully I cheered her up, and not the other way around.
I probably would have voted for WTF as well (she was my vote the other day)..
Also, I can probably add a name or two to the vouched for list based on my group conversations.... but prefer not to do it now, as that would only benefit the wolves I think.
Awww SOV, that's so sweet.
anyone have the sinking feeling that the stackhouse farm is about to be systematically eaten by wolves? Cause I do.
I'm worried that I made a mistake.
anyone have the sinking feeling that the stackhouse farm is about to be systematically eaten by wolves? Cause I do.
![]()
And Hot Shot. Is it just coincidence that so many of the deaths are squeezed into those two locations?
I haven't pulled out lynch vs kill to see if that makes it look different.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, I can probably add a name or two to the vouched for list based on my group conversations.... but prefer not to do it now, as that would only benefit the wolves I think.
I was only bringing up the vouched for players because the list is so long already that I'm sure there has to be a wolf on it.
anyone have the sinking feeling that the stackhouse farm is about to be systematically eaten by wolves? Cause I do.
![]()
I really hope that doesn't happen

vouched for by someone or another: nordicat, DocE, foxhunter, krist, trematode, SOV, DVMDream, Wolfspeaker, hedgie, swingnsave, Abney
not vouched for (that I could recall): ksmi, zanydogs, shortnsweet, lissa, dyachei, LIS, bbeventer, wildcatj, sheeps, WTF
(thx Hedgie)
**************************************************************
I do not have the energy to read through this thread
I have been drinking and playing poker.... therefore... I will
post my love and leave it at that
**************************************************************
I do not have the energy to read through this thread
I have been drinking and playing poker.... therefore... I will
post my love and leave it at that
**************************************************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 191K
I did not even notice that... Why the change? I think you should have made it NordiDog...