WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, sookie and I could have won together?

And ifi had told you doc was sookie, would I have been able to communicate with him?
Yes, you could have won together.

No, you would not have been able to communicate with Doc.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Actually Wolfspeaker, if you had survived the lynch, you would have become a vampire.

And DocE, it's easy to out wolves when you are a seer.

There were so many seers/trackers and protectors in this game. It made it really hard on us. Plus we only started out with 4 people in a 30 person game and then cuit's glamouring got brought out on the thread and that really screwed us over.

I was kind of hoping to be converted. It would have been tons of fun. But it wouldn't have been fair to you guys, my role being Cooter. Abney knew my role at the beginning, she apparently told DVMD, who then told the whole thread the day I got lynched. (No, DVMD, my role had NOT been outed in the thread yet. :rolleyes:) Cooter just sounded like a horrible person to me, I couldn't believe the Mods made me a villager. :laugh:

I was kind of hoping to be converted. It would have been tons of fun. But it wouldn't have been fair to you guys, my role being Cooter. Abney knew my role at the beginning, she apparently told DVMD, who then told the whole thread the day I got lynched. (No, DVMD, my role had NOT been outed in the thread yet. :rolleyes:) Cooter just sounded like a horrible person to me, I couldn't believe the Mods made me a villager. :laugh:
Unfortunately there were only 2 autoconversions, and you were one of them. You were already converted, and when unsilenced were supposed to be a wolf. Not really much of a help to the wolf cause to be killed before you can even talk. :>

Abney never told me your role. I figured out your role based off what had been posted in the thread. Someone mentioned Cooter and the way you responded to it made it incredibly obvious that you were Cooter. (Go back and look if you don't believe me.)

Unfortunately there were only 2 autoconversions, and you were one of them. You were already converted, and when unsilenced were supposed to be a wolf. Not really much of a help to the wolf cause to be killed before you can even talk. :>

Was not! I got no message from the mods saying I was converted! And I wasn't silenced either. Dunno where you got your info from. :confused: The day I was lynched, I was at work and don't have internet out in the barn. :laugh:

Abney never told me your role. I figured out your role based off what had been posted in the thread. Someone mentioned Cooter and the way you responded to it made it incredibly obvious that you were Cooter. (Go back and look if you don't believe me.)

What post was that in? (not calling you a liar! :laugh: I'm just curious.)

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yeah, I forgot about Hedgie outing the PM I sent to the group. I HAD to basically confirm or I would be called a liar. :rolleyes: *sigh* Wish she just would have PM'd me about it.

I'm blaming Abney. :p She had proof that I started out as a villager! She could have saved me from the lynching mob! And then I would have been converted. :smuggrin:

I'll agree with this. Something I learned in this game = DocE lies a lot or at least spins the truth for his own use. There were a couple times that I had to sit on my hands not to correct you. :p

And glad you guys enjoyed the game. FTB came up with some awesome roles! And I really enjoyed co-modding with her. I'm actually not sure if I like playing or modding more.

But I did it all to catch wolves. And stayed tight to the truth whenever I had no overwhelming suspicion. You have to admit that the "moves/lies/exaggerations" killed wolves and (perhaps) saved lives. I feel like I'm about to explain why I ordered the code red on santiago. IT SAVED LIVES. YOU NEED ME ON THAT WALL! YOU WANT ME ON THAT WALL! :)lol: had to)

I've tried to "break" the game where I was an actual wolf by mass conversion and targeted silencing. I was given the ability to "break" the wildlife game with my random dino-eating. And I made myself sound immortal in the GoT game (funny thing, I made up stuff about my character in that game that turned out to be true because I wasnt told all of my powers). I play these games recklessly aggressively. Either kill me in the first round or two or accept that I will gamble with the villagers (and one time wolves') lives in order to try to win decisively. My track record is not perfect, but I'd argue its pretty damn good at not screwing over villagers with my gambles. I don't always have a relevant role though, so sometimes I really do play it straight. But thats rare :laugh:

But I did it all to catch wolves. And stayed tight to the truth whenever I had no overwhelming suspicion. You have to admit that the "moves/lies/exaggerations" killed wolves and (perhaps) saved lives. I feel like I'm about to explain why I ordered the code red on santiago. IT SAVED LIVES. YOU NEED ME ON THAT WALL! YOU WANT ME ON THAT WALL! :)lol: had to)

I've tried to "break" the game where I was an actual wolf by mass conversion and targeted silencing. I was given the ability to "break" the wildlife game with my random dino-eating. And I made myself sound immortal in the GoT game (funny thing, I made up stuff about my character in that game that turned out to be true because I wasnt told all of my powers). I play these games recklessly aggressively. Either kill me in the first round or two or accept that I will gamble with the villagers (and one time wolves') lives in order to try to win decisively. I don't always have a relevant role though, so sometimes I really do play it straight. But thats rare :laugh:

I'm still mad that you ate me in the WWildlife game...

I need payback... You must sign up to play my next game... (bruhaha) :smuggrin:

No one listened to me/cared about you guys.
They should have let me lynch you:p...

I'm not sure why you wanted me lynched.... we were harmless chaotic ghosts.... plus I was dead you can't really lynch a dead person...... :p

We could send messages every other night and they were pretty benign - funny more than anything and we could block the other night - most nights our blocks did not do much - I think one night our block actually worked and BBE ended up eating her own V and the block worked on you the other night and you couldn't investigate - but overall I would say that is pretty darn harmless. And we had to even out our chaos between wolves and villagers so each night we rotated who we would mess with.... we never picked a side.... and we were not able to block a wolf kill ever.

Thank you for an excellent game, mods! It was a lot of fun!
.....so, you're saying Cuit was a wolf? :laugh:
I was Sophie-Anne Leclerq, Vampire Queen of Louisiana/head wolf. I asked the mods for an ambiguous death and to go out with a bang since the glamouring was never supposed to come out on the thread.

Glad everyone enjoyed it. :D I have to say that FTB's write-ups were amazingly creative! The one where LIS staked swingnsave was my personal favorite.

PS. So mad that I missed the end of the game last night. Took Niquil at 8pm, and was out until 9am this morning. And work starts at 7am. :eek: Course first thing I do at work is check SDN. ;)

I'm glad I was killed in the most dramatic way possible :)