Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol maybe I should list the roles I've been given and if it's in fact your role and you didn't give it to me then we have a problem
Except everyone knows who I'm "vouching" for so that wouldn't work....
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lol maybe I should list the roles I've been given and if it's in fact your role and you didn't give it to me then we have a problem
I think we need to look at what vouch means. I feel like people should only be vouched for if you know their identity without a doubt - not because they told you.
My guess is that is a very short list, and probably too early in the game for anyone to admit to being the source of that info.
Lol maybe I should list the roles I've been given and if it's in fact your role and you didn't give it to me then we have a problem
Except everyone knows who I'm "vouching" for so that wouldn't work....
I thought you knew who like 10 people were. Nevermind, then!!!!!I thought you knew who like 10 people were. Nevermind, then!!!!!
Well I do..... Look
FtfyOh, I agree. But I hesitate to say that person x has been vouched for when that really means we've shared roles.
I don't think a cleared list is a good idea right now, but I'm pretty sure this vouched for list is, as devyn would put it, fecking ****e
darn it! I wrote her and then changed it to his. So sorry! 😳

Can we all PM the mayor? Or only in response to the mayor PM'ing us? I can't remember the rules.
Except everyone knows who I'm "vouching" for so that wouldn't work....
I'm still not putting it past the mods to have linked characters where one is good and one is evil.
It would be really long stretch to make the character I am linked with evil. And this is coming based solely off wiki knowledge, character doesn't even seem morally ambiguous.
I wasn't directing that at you specifically.
I am sure that some of these voched for people are ones were the players are linked and I know the mods gave linked players each other's identities at the beginning of the game. Having said that though, I don't think we should be stating who those people are in the thread. I do agree though that there is probably a wolf or two among those that have been vouched for.
question. Why should there be tons of wolves? Batman had 4 wolves and no conversions and the wolves nearly won in a 28 player game. this assumption of 5-6 starting wolves and conversions seems crazy to me.
question. Why should there be tons of wolves? Batman had 4 wolves and no conversions and the wolves nearly won in a 28 player game. this assumption of 5-6 starting wolves and conversions seems crazy to me.
welcome to pre-vet
question. Why should there be tons of wolves? Batman had 4 wolves and no conversions and the wolves nearly won in a 28 player game. this assumption of 5-6 starting wolves and conversions seems crazy to me.
oh my welcome to pre-vet was when they made me a wolf in a game with 5 starting wolves. There were 9 wolves after 12 villagers in a few rounds. Which is exactly why I think starting with that many wolves is ridiculous. SOV will say it was all planned ahead of time, but i'm still convinced rules were massively changed last minute to prevent a wolf win without a single wolf being killed all game.
so I guess not.It's just a different game mechanic. Different mods and all. I would think 4 wolves would be a little too few. But your game definitely didn't allow for us to KILL wolvesso I guess not.
I went to the theater. LIS if you like theater I suggest you try the MN Centennial Showboat at Harriet Island.
As such, I am now starting work on night cycle.
I went to the theater. LIS if you like theater I suggest you try the MN Centennial Showboat at Harriet Island.
As such, I am now starting work on night cycle.
Are you in MN? 😍
I *love* it. Awesome timing - I see they're showing the Vampire right now.
Shoot, I was really hoping results would be up before I left for work. 🙁 Hopefully, I'll be back before end of lynch(back around 2pm CST)
Really? It's 5:30 am here. And 3:30 in my normal time zone. Quit yer b'chin.
Definitely a nap is in order when I get back!
....
third: thank you LIS and DVMD for reminding me of why I don't miss high school.
Just wait - vet school is so much more high school than high school was. 🙂
holy ****es ya'll make it hard to catch up on.
first off, I will put it correctly this time:
yay FOR LYNCHING wolfies!!!!!!!!!!
secondly: give me a few hours to process all of this.
third: thank you LIS and DVMD for reminding me of why I don't miss high school.
fourth: SEND IN YOUR PM's (teehee)- i'm in the mood. the mood for wolf hunting
That no one in our class will be like that.except I'll be the weird scientist kid who has already been at the school for a year then only does two years of vet school, then takes a break for two (three) years, then joins a different class for the last two years.
so ya, I'll still manage to be one of the biggest nerds. just like vet school.
in other news, I'm going drinking with the first year students this afternoon after their first anatomy exam!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.