Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DVMD shared her role with me a long while back. I am inclined to believe her right now.
I would like to believe LIS is telling the truth. We did lynch someone already that had a bad character and they turned out to be a villager, I don't want to make the same mistake twice. Though at the same time, I could see it being wolfish to kill a villager right before you believe you are getting lynched.
None the less, for the sake of voting,
lynch hedgie
I would like to believe LIS is telling the truth. We did lynch someone already that had a bad character and they turned out to be a villager, I don't want to make the same mistake twice. Though at the same time, I could see it being wolfish to kill a villager right before you believe you are getting lynched.
None the less, for the sake of voting,
lynch hedgie