You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why is it so slow on the thread today? Vote people, vote!
Because mod is watching. To alleviate that, mod will now play Guitar hero. Pics later, maybe.
Why is it so slow on the thread today? Vote people, vote!
*****************
It's because you guys killed me 😡
*****************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch sheeps
No other ideas
No other ideas
Anyone remember, from ages ago, if sheep either role called or implied what type of role they had.
Anyone remember, from ages ago, if sheep either role called or implied what type of role they had.
I know the role that Sheeps told me. I am pretty certain that the role is NOT a wolf, but I am worried about a conversion.
I have no info this round and it is making me queasy to make a lynch vote.
lynch Foxhunter
I find it really, really suspicious that two people who have both said at one time or another that they don't really think I'm a wolf happen to be voting to lynch me. Especially since neither of them are legitimately stupid people.
I find it really, really suspicious that two people who have both said at one time or another that they don't really think I'm a wolf happen to be voting to lynch me. Especially since neither of them are legitimately stupid people.
lynch Foxhunter
I find it really, really suspicious that two people who have both said at one time or another that they don't really think I'm a wolf happen to be voting to lynch me. Especially since neither of them are legitimately stupid people.
Lynching you is solid strategy though. You are a confirmed."not good" person. My doubt that your a wolf is a percentage doubt that doesn't outweigh that killing you leaves only known good players or highly convincing liars. As long as your still alive the shadow of an "original wolf" continues.
It's a strategic decision to move this game to full endgame strategy.
I know the role that Sheeps told me. I am pretty certain that the role is NOT a wolf, but I am worried about a conversion.
I have no info this round and it is making me queasy to make a lynch vote.
This is stupid. Out the role. Or have sheeps out it. Either way, do it soon. A name does no one any use, unlike the role power. A night tracker was some random insignifxant power. A major character (eric) was just a guy witg unique win criteria. A named role only serves to keep us honest. Protecting roles at this venue is honorable for keeping secrets but terrible from a strategy and "villagers need yo win" pov.
Lynching you is solid strategy though. You are a confirmed."not good" person. My doubt that your a wolf is a percentage doubt that doesn't outweigh that killing you leaves only known good players or highly convincing liars. As long as your still alive the shadow of an "original wolf" continues.
It's a strategic decision to move this game to full endgame strategy.
This is stupid. Out the role. Or have sheeps out it. Either way, do it soon. A name does no one any use, unlike the role power. A night tracker was some random insignifxant power. A major character (eric) was just a guy witg unique win criteria. A named role only serves to keep us honest. Protecting roles at this venue is honorable for keeping secrets but terrible from a strategy and "villagers need yo win" pov.
Well jesus, don't rood. Sheeps if you're around I will give you a chance to make the decision or I will out you I guess.
I am thinking ****lynch LIS********
My reasoning? I think you are a highly convertable character if not a wolf already, and barring an outright wolf denouncing, I think this is my best bet
This is stupid. Out the role. Or have sheeps out it. Either way, do it soon. A name does no one any use, unlike the role power. A night tracker was some random insignifxant power. A major character (eric) was just a guy witg unique win criteria. A named role only serves to keep us honest. Protecting roles at this venue is honorable for keeping secrets but terrible from a strategy and "villagers need yo win" pov.
👍 Obviously someone is hiding among us.
Well jesus, don't rood. Sheeps if you're around I will give you a chance to make the decision or I will out you I guess.
I am thinking ****lynch LIS********
My reasoning? I think you are a highly convertable character if not a wolf already, and barring an outright wolf denouncing, I think this is my best bet
I just wonder, if you are convinced LIS is a convertible character or already a wolf than why did you vote to lynch DVMD yesterday?
I just wonder, if you are convinced LIS is a convertible character or already a wolf than why did you vote to lynch DVMD yesterday?
I was given some vague information about her linked status, and things just didn't seem to add up. I feel like right now I'm working with only partial information on people. Well, I AM working on not the whole story. And all but one of my contacts that can move information across group lines are gone. So I have that and my night PMs (which are a very slow way to move info). LIS kind of had me sold yesterday with his litany but I go back on my gut feelings too often and wind up making more mistakes. 😡
Lynching you is solid strategy though. You are a confirmed."not good" person. My doubt that your a wolf is a percentage doubt that doesn't outweigh that killing you leaves only known good players or highly convincing liars. As long as your still alive the shadow of an "original wolf" continues.
It's a strategic decision to move this game to full endgame strategy.
It's stupid. You're knocking the villagers down one. No matter how you cut it, and no matter how you couch it in language of 'strategy', it's stupid.
I think you've been converted.
lynch Foxhunter
I find it really, really suspicious that two people who have both said at one time or another that they don't really think I'm a wolf happen to be voting to lynch me. Especially since neither of them are legitimately stupid people.
I can't tell you that foxhunter is innocent, but I dont think that's a great pick at this juncture. Just imho.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally
LIS - 3 (DocE, SOV,Abney)
foxhunter - 2(bbeventer, LIS)
sheepdog - 2 (krist, dyachei)
Waffles: 0
Deadline: 11pm EDT/8pm PDT
Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
15 min to deadline!
LIS - 3 (DocE, SOV,Abney)
foxhunter - 2(bbeventer, LIS)
sheepdog - 2 (krist, dyachei)
Waffles: 0
Deadline: 11pm EDT/8pm PDT
Lynch! Lynch! Lynch!
15 min to deadline!
It's stupid. You're knocking the villagers down one. No matter how you cut it, and no matter how you couch it in language of 'strategy', it's stupid.
I think you've been converted.
I welcome any reasoned logic for why I'm converted beyond "im a bully who is trying to use logic that accepts killing the most suspicious role is a good play regardless of how good their defense is"
If I live to next round ill be the "bully who wants to lynch someone regardless of how pristine their role is because there must be converts" logic is mean and it will kill villagers. Just hopeukly it kills more wolves along the way.
Also its probably obvious but I had a pretty bad typo in my post from an hour ago. Meant to say the tracker, a great role, was some insignificant character in the stories greater scheme. While the arguable second most central character, Eric, was just an odd win criteria rather than some epic role. There is a role power discord that makes naming a character (if needed) a not-that-risky thing anymore since wolves cant assign worth to roles and converting the known person is not a useful strategy when we are at the "anyone could be converted" stage.
lynch hedgiehog, she was all up in my business last night, don't know why else she was near me
I am terry bellefleur, so don't lynch me please since I cannot be attacked by any other mean, also not converted, follow my lead and we will get another wolf.
I am terry bellefleur, so don't lynch me please since I cannot be attacked by any other mean, also not converted, follow my lead and we will get another wolf.
might change my vote to dycahei
unlynch hedgie
lynch dycahei
lynch dycahei
Night is closed stand by for tally.
Final Lynch Tally
LIS -4 (DocE, SOV, Abney, zanydogz)
foxhunter - 2(bbeventer, LIS)
sheepdog - 2 (krist, dyachei)
dyachei -1 (sheeps)
Waffles: 1
LIS -4 (DocE, SOV, Abney, zanydogz)
foxhunter - 2(bbeventer, LIS)
sheepdog - 2 (krist, dyachei)
dyachei -1 (sheeps)
Waffles: 1
The day that should have been a lovely one for relaxation is instead spent in worry and silence. Not many have much to say besides casting their vote. But there is one who has much to say. Reverend Newlin has spent the day in prayer, composing his memoirs as a guide to his church. He is certain today is the day and he will meet it prepared.
In his diary he notes "the lord has led me to a place I cannot understand. To kill swingnsave in such a manner, so convinced." he may die a villager, but it may be for the best, he muses.
The townsfolk come at sunset. Grim duty at hand they again take the accused to the gallows. As he walks you hear him pray.
"yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, the Lord is with me.... Hail Mary, full of grace, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death."
The noose is rough, it is a penance.
The day is gone, and with it his light.
Let me follow it oh...
*snap*
You have lynched LetItSnow - Reverend Steve Newlin a vigilante villager.
It is now Night um... 10? Deadline is in the AM. 11 players remain.
The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt - Bill Compton
2.nordicat - Tara Thornton
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5.cuitlamiztli - ???
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3.ksmi117 - Maria-Star Cooper
4.nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz
6.Trematode - Claudine Crane
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3.Lissarae06 - Lorena Ball
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6. LetItSnow - Rev. Steve Newlin
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3.Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4.wildcatj - Claude Crane
5. DVMDream - Eric Northman
6.PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington
The Old Compton Place
1.Wolfspeaker - Charles "Cooter" Clausen
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave - Hoyt Fortenberry
5.WhtsThFrequency - Franklin Mott
6. Abney
*mod sings*
As I went down to the river to pray, studyin' about those good old ways and who shall wear the starry crown? Good Lord, show me the way...
Oh, sisters let's go down, let's go down, come on down. Oh, sisters let's go down... Down to the river to pray.
*ahem*
In his diary he notes "the lord has led me to a place I cannot understand. To kill swingnsave in such a manner, so convinced." he may die a villager, but it may be for the best, he muses.
The townsfolk come at sunset. Grim duty at hand they again take the accused to the gallows. As he walks you hear him pray.
"yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, the Lord is with me.... Hail Mary, full of grace, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death."
The noose is rough, it is a penance.
The day is gone, and with it his light.
Let me follow it oh...
*snap*
You have lynched LetItSnow - Reverend Steve Newlin a vigilante villager.
It is now Night um... 10? Deadline is in the AM. 11 players remain.
The Stackhouse Farm
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. DocEspana
The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist
3.
4.
5. zanydogz
6.
Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1.
2. shortnsweet
3.
4. dyachei
5. StartingoverVet
6.
Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
The Old Compton Place
1.
2. hedgiehog
3. sheepdogpsu
4.
5.
6. Abney
*mod sings*
As I went down to the river to pray, studyin' about those good old ways and who shall wear the starry crown? Good Lord, show me the way...
Oh, sisters let's go down, let's go down, come on down. Oh, sisters let's go down... Down to the river to pray.
*ahem*
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSif77IVQdY[/youtube]
*****************
Editing because I didn't know I was dead when I posted it.
*****************
Editing because I didn't know I was dead when I posted it.
*****************
FFS!!! Someone I have "vouched" for is either lying or is no longer a villager. I ****ing know it
Ugh. Can't see YouTube links on my phone.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
************************************************************
this is what I want to say to most lads at the pub....
************************************************************
this is what I want to say to most lads at the pub....
************************************************************
********************
******* villagers. Lynching someone you said you didn't think was a wolf.
Go wolves!
********************
******* villagers. Lynching someone you said you didn't think was a wolf.
Go wolves!
********************
****************************
oh and BTW you villagers
suck at this game..... get your damn act
together!!!!!
****************************
oh and BTW you villagers
suck at this game..... get your damn act
together!!!!!
****************************
********************
******* villagers. Lynching someone you said you didn't think was a wolf.
Go wolves!
********************
Woah there, I believe you want to phrase that "Select ******* villagers..."
********************


my emotions.
**********************


my emotions.
**********************
*****************
I love this emoticon.
*****************
I love this emoticon.*****************
LIS, I'm really sorry about voting for you. 🙁 Hopefully we villagers can avenge your death and make things right.
Ends justify means.
**********************
Villagers aren't using their heads this game, I think I am going to start rooting for the wolves.
Go wolves!!!!
***********************
Villagers aren't using their heads this game, I think I am going to start rooting for the wolves.
Go wolves!!!!
***********************
*********************
Hahahahah Go Wolves! Keep it up!
**********************
Hahahahah Go Wolves! Keep it up!
**********************
wakes up.... checks thread....finds out LIS is all good?
Going back to sleep again!
Going back to sleep again!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got home from Philly, slightly hungover, and find out LIS and ksmi are gone? Sigh.
I did not see you in Philly? Or did I? 😛Just got home from Philly, slightly hungover, and find out LIS and ksmi are gone? Sigh.
I did not see you in Philly? Or did I? 😛
You're such a creeper.
And unless you live in Manayunk, doubtful .
ooo. That's where I take my motorcycle in for service. Was just there the other day! Just missed you! 🙁You're such a creeper.
And unless you live in Manayunk, doubtful .
**************
Enough creeper talk, more game doing!
Hurry up, peeps! This WW is still distracting me because it has not ended, I have studying to do. Get this game moving...
**************
Enough creeper talk, more game doing!
Hurry up, peeps! This WW is still distracting me because it has not ended, I have studying to do. Get this game moving...
**************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
