WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Night 13 Results

While the residents continue to mourn the loss of their own Sookie Stackhouse, they know they must face the coming day. They emerge from their houses, still dressed in black, but ready to tackle the upcoming lynch. Unfortunately, one old lady will not be joining them today. In the center of the square, next to the lynching tree, is a cross. Nailed to the cross is the mangled body of krist, aka Octavia Fant, villager , coven leader and witch extraordinaire.

It is now Day 14. Lynch Deadline is 11pm EDT/1pm PDT.

The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt - Bill Compton
2.nordicat - Tara Thornton
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5. cuitlamiztli - ???
6. DocEspana - Sookie Stackhouse

The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist - Octavia Fant
3. ksmi117 - Maria-Star Cooper
4. nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode - Claudine Crane

Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1. devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06 - Lorena Ball
4. dyachei - Sam Merlotte
5. StartingoverVet - Jason Stackhouse with fangs
6. LetItSnow - Rev. Steve Newlin

Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2. jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3. Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj - Claude Crane
5. DVMDream - Eric Northman
6. PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington

The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker - Charles "Cooter" Clausen
2. Hedgiehog - Amelia Broadway
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave - Hoyt Fortenberry
5. WhtsThFrequency - Franklin Mott
6. Abney
 
Really wish I had paid more attention this game. 6 players/1-2wolves, (it may be time everyone reveals their role) My thoughts

sheepdog- terry bellefleur (good)

SnS- member of coven (good?)

abney- protector of sookie, every other night? why would the wolves try and kill DocE if they thought abney would be protecting him since I outed her role and don't know how they would know it was only every other night protection (suspicious)

bbe- SOV said was clear, but this was after SOV was converted (suspicious)

zany and foxhunter- don't know much, just that SOV was out to get them recently

I'm voting for bbe or abney, will be back soon with a vote, not staying up to 4am my time for the deadline
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok just found that bbe claims to be lafayette who I am assuming would definitely be in the game and can't see him being bad
 
**************************
damn you wolfies, go villagers! 😡:meanie:
****************************
 
Just got out of lab. I'm on my phone so this will be semi brief. I am Alcide. I HAD to protect Sookie the first night she was outed on the thread. (still not sure what DocE was thinking, I already knew who he was). But I was only allowed to protect every other night. The only people who knew that were my wolf pack. That consisted of lupin, WS, and ksmi. But they're all dead. They might have told someone but I wouldn't have right so. I did tell sns last night but I get the feeing she's telling the truth.

My thought is WTF were you thinking sheeps? You could have talked to me first and THEN said something on the thread if you still had reservations. But no, your head was full of cotton! Either it was dumb, or very calculated.
 
Just got home from externship. Catching up and processing. Darn you wolves for killing my coven 🙁

Now I have no one to talk to except Abney if she PMs me.
 
*****************************************************************************

************
3.5 hours! Excitement!

(also want to make sure i have a comment on the most current page so i can quickly take peeks at new posts during my overnight shift)
***************
Set your bookmark to THIS puppy: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=942125&goto=newpost

That goes for EVERYONE! the &goto=newpost part is a WW game MUST!
*******************************************************************************
 
Sorry I have been kinda of absently following along... Kinda surprised I am still alive.

I think I am going to lynch abney
I think being in the position of mayor has kept her safe, and ever since her odd tie lynch vote of DVMD I have been suspicious of her.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I have been kinda of absently following along... Kinda surprised I am still alive.

I think I am going to lynch abney
I think being in the position of mayor has kept her safe, and ever since her odd tie lynch vote of DVMD I have been suspicious of her.

Wait...wasn't that vote between LIS (good), you (good??) and DVM (goodish...but playing for herself?). Not saying she hasn't been hiding behind the mayor position, just wondering why you found that odd.
 
******************************
Incredibly long day with my arm up WAY too many cow butts - but SOOOOOO much fun!!!!😀 Love what I do, even if it means 14 hour days.

WAY TO GO VILLAGERS!!!!!! KILL MORE WOLVES!!!!!

SOV, you are evil and you better hope your hex does not backfire and cause your boys in blue to catch a case of the Superbowl hangover. 😛

******************************
 
Wait...wasn't that vote between LIS (good), you (good??) and DVM (goodish...but playing for herself?). Not saying she hasn't been hiding behind the mayor position, just wondering why you found that odd.

We didn't know that at the time. At the time we knew that DVMD had previously provided information that led to the lynching of a wolf, and was helpful in sharing and strategizing.
 
We didn't know that at the time. At the time we knew that DVMD had previously provided information that led to the lynching of a wolf, and was helpful in sharing and strategizing.

Yes, however, I had wolves (hardy har, I get the irony) in many groups AND I was PMing DVMD many of the nights I KNEW about the link but I was silenced that day. My choice was between LIS and DVMD, turns out neither was a good choice but I went with what I had just leaned and thought was the shadiest. I still don't know 100% what it means. However, I made a mistake, though you would probably be calling me out on lynching LIS because he was a villager.
 
Yes, however, I had wolves (hardy har, I get the irony) in many groups AND I was PMing DVMD many of the nights I KNEW about the link but I was silenced that day. My choice was between LIS and DVMD, turns out neither was a good choice but I went with what I had just leaned and thought was the shadiest. I still don't know 100% what it means. However, I made a mistake, though you would probably be calling me out on lynching LIS because he was a villager.

Okay, well last question. I really have to go to bed, I have to get up at 5:30, but who was passing information casting doubt on DVMD to you?
 
Honestly, it was DVMD herself. She told me about the link but didn't elaborate so I thought that it might be bogus.

See, I don't know, that is how I am kinda feeling about your claim to protect Sookie. I just don't see why there would be 2 protectors? Awg, why I am I the only one online. I need to go to bed.
 
See, I don't know, that is how I am kinda feeling about your claim to protect Sookie. I just don't see why there would be 2 protectors? Awg, why I am I the only one online. I need to go to bed.

Nope. I'm here. But good night anyway............

FYI there are/were 3 protectors in this game. There were 2 trackers, 3 seers. This game has been odd......
 
The day winds to an end with several people MIA. Those who are around have very little to go on with suspicion. Some say there can't be that many protectors. Others declare it "odd" that this is happening at all. But in the end, Abney is left holding the bag.

As they march her up to the scaffold, she declares "but I was required to protect Sookie! How could I be bad?" but bad she is, Abney - Alcide Herveaux turned vampire has been lynched.

Congrats to the villagers!
That is game!


The Stackhouse Farm
1.wldlfstdnt - Bill Compton
2.nordicat - Tara Thornton
3.Packen - Lochlan
4.Lupin21 - Debbie Pelt
5. cuitlamiztli - ???
6. DocEspana - Sookie Stackhouse

The Bellefleur Mansion
1. Foxhunter
2. krist - Octavia Fant
3. ksmi117 - Maria-Star Cooper
4. nohika - Hadley Hale
5. zanydogz
6. Trematode - Claudine Crane

Merlotte's Bar and Grill
1. devyn - Neave
2. shortnsweet
3. Lissarae06 - Lorena Ball
4. dyachei - Sam Merlotte
5. StartingoverVet - Jason Stackhouse with fangs
6. LetItSnow - Rev. Steve Newlin

Hot Shot
1. Bbeventer
2. jdh71 - Andy Bellefleur
3. Flim Flam Man - Adele Stackhouse
4. wildcatj - Claude Crane
5. DVMDream - Eric Northman
6. PJ meowerton - Russell Edgington

The Old Compton Place
1. Wolfspeaker - Charles "Cooter" Clausen
2. Hedgiehog - Amelia Broadway
3. sheepdogpsu
4.swingnsave - Hoyt Fortenberry
5. WhtsThFrequency - Franklin Mott
6. Abney - Alcide Herveaux turned vampire

Spreadsheet up in the AM.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WOW, holy crap! I thought the villagers were screwed! And ABNEY? Good call, guys!

👍👍👍👍 Lots of unexpected things in this game. Very fun to watch from the sidelines!
 
Boo, I was rooting for the wolves in solidarity with cuit. This one was fun to watch; I loved the skipped day of mourning when Sookie died. :laugh:

Speaking of cuit, we spent a good chunk of time today hashing out the roles and some game mechanics for the Doctor Who game!
 
So I come home from lab and a movie to us winning?!?!?

YAY villagers!!!! 😀

Great game mods! Way to keep it interesting...even though I had no clue about the storyline!
 
Boo, I was rooting for the wolves in solidarity with cuit. This one was fun to watch; I loved the skipped day of mourning when Sookie died. :laugh:

Speaking of cuit, we spent a good chunk of time today hashing out the roles and some game mechanics for the Doctor Who game!

.....so, you're saying Cuit was a wolf? :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WTG villagers but you guys are still dumb. I WAS Sookie's protector 😛

I don't see any dumb from the villagers, they killed your wolf butt.

Also, I never told ANYONE about my win condition with Sookie, you are a liar.

I also only told foxhunter that the ONLY way for me to die was via lynching.

FTB, what did my win condition even mean? I really did not understand that.