WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't see any dumb from the villagers, they killed your wolf butt.

Also, I never told ANYONE about my win condition with Sookie, you are a liar.

I also only told foxhunter that the ONLY way for me to die was via lynching.

FTB, what did my win condition even mean? I really did not understand that.

Well it was a good thing I was converted because I would have been lynched for that as a villager. Hence...dumb.

But yeah. I'm a dirty liar. The cards were so stacked against the wolves by the time I was converted. I just didn't see a way

Members don't see this ad.

Well YOU were a wolf miss thang!!! You just didn't get to do anything!!

And I DID get to do something every night. :smuggrin: I just wasn't very good at it. I got to 'frame' someone and if they were seer'ed they would show up to the seer as 'guilty'. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
And I DID get to do something every night. :smuggrin: I just wasn't very good at it. I got to 'frame' someone and if they were seer'ed they would show up to the seer as 'guilty'. :smuggrin:

I KNEW your role wasn't squeaky clean!!! Even in the beginning!!! I was eyeballin you so hard the whole time!!!

Well it was a good thing I was converted because I would have been lynched for that as a villager. Hence...dumb.

But yeah. I'm a dirty liar. The cards were so stacked against the wolves by the time I was converted. I just didn't see a way

Possibly, but part of the reason you were lynched was because of your vote to get rid of me. I don't think you would have broken the tie that way if you had been a villager.

Possibly, but part of the reason you were lynched was because of your vote to get rid of me. I don't think you would have broken the tie that way if you had been a villager.

Yeah but I had to get rid of you. I didn't think I would have another chance so I risked it. Ah well. It was a fun game and I did my best. On both sides.

Yeah, I wanted so badly to know exactly who was going to be seered every night, but I didn't have the gall to up and ask you outright, figured you would find me suspicious for that.

Yeah, I wanted so badly to know exactly who was going to be seered every night, but I didn't have the gall to up and ask you outright, figured you would find me suspicious for that.

Yeah, total red flag.

I did a way better job as a wolf hunter in the middle of the game. But I was at a disadvantage because how could I find most of the people suspicious when I was helping clear people behind the scenes?!?!?! lol Like I said... Ah well

People I outed as wolves: cuitl, lissa, sov.

I'm normally joking a bit when I say im really good.... But this time i really was. And two of those were seered on early nights because hey seemed suspicious.

Wow...Abney I feel dumb...though to be fair, I had no one else to talk to anymore so I think I more WANTED someone to speak with.

Great game mods!

Yay villagers! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
First, the wolves in this game are super evil for killing me (and my partner in crime - devyn) on night 1!!! WTG villagers for finally getting revenge!!! (PS, it killed me the while game how spot-on sheepie was with his wolf hunches, but had a hard time getting people to follow. If you had a killing ability this game would have been over in a couple of nights).

Secondly, hats off to devyn for helping me with providing amazing chaos behind the scenes even when we were dead. LIS and DocE, the messages and voices in your head were DEFINITELY all us :smuggrin: They really meant nothing, but we had a lot of fun messing with you. LIS, sorry if that one was too graphic ;). Devyn had the great idea to use True Blood quotes as part of each message, but I don't think anyone picked that up.

And Papa Mod, smh. We definitely targeted you on a few nights. Chaotic ghosts don't like to be called gnats :D. Sorry if it messed up your plans, but we definitely got a kick out of your reactions :)

And a special THANK YOU to the mods for letting devyn and I play after we died. It was torture being the first to go, but I had a blast as a behind-the-scenes player. Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packen, you need to get back to Edinburgh so that we can have an SDN meet up and so that we can create an awesome WW game. :)

Yes!!! September 11th!!! Hope AB1 is going well. This current placement has reminded me of all I have forgotten already :/

Actually Wolfspeaker, if you had survived the lynch, you would have become a vampire.

And DocE, it's easy to out wolves when you are a seer.

There were so many seers/trackers and protectors in this game. It made it really hard on us. Plus we only started out with 4 people in a 30 person game and then cuit's glamouring got brought out on the thread and that really screwed us over.

Oh and Packen, it was my idea to kill you first :smuggrin: I needed some payback from the GoT game!

Actually Wolfspeaker, if you had survived the lynch, you would have become a vampire.

There were so many seers/trackers and protectors in this game. It made it really hard on us. Plus we only started out with 4 people in a 30 person game and then cuit's glamouring got brought out on the thread and that really screwed us over.

Yeah, I think I was originally not a convert target, but the wolves were drowning. Not that I helped much.

And yeah DocE!

It's harder when the only wolf I actually seered effectively (damn vamps give no info) was sov. I totally just made up reasons to kill cuitl and lissa off of hunches and exaggeration fed to the right people so I'd have the votes to make the kill happen. I couldn't covince my allies on lissa early on so I told abney some exaggerated info to get her to kill lissa for me. And cuitl was all the members of stackhouse farm working together to kill someone we knew was off, but had no proof.

It's harder when the only wolf I actually seered effectively (damn vamps give no info) was sov. I totally just made up reasons to kill cuitl and lissa off of hunches and exaggeration fed to the right people so I'd have the votes to make the kill happen. I couldn't covince my allies on lissa early on so I told abney some exaggerated info to get her to kill lissa for me. And cuitl was all the members of stackhouse farm working together to kill someone we knew was off, but had no proof.

If i wasnt a seer i would have killed lissa earlier, abd killed cuitl and sov at the same time. I would have just killed many more villagers without knowing who was clear ;) but those guys and cooter (who was innocent?) Were the only 4 people I felt "were Def wolves". who knows if one or two others wouldn't have also been on that list if they weren't seered. Krist? SnS? Idk.

I'm rather certain that Lissa was killed when SOV outed her ( threw her under the bus).

I'm rather certain that Lissa was killed when SOV outed her ( threw her under the bus).

Day before that i begged abney by pm to have her seer look into lissa for the exact reason thay I seered her, found nothing, but couldnt shake the feeling and xouldnt convince my housemates to kill lissa on day 3 or 4. I may have told a lie (and the mods even thought it was truthful and pmd me about it) to abby to sell her that seering lissa asap was vital by saying her mind was sinister and foreboding and blocked me out.

In reality all it said was I couldn't read it. The same thing wldlfstdnt and foxhunter seered as.

I play to win and will lie to allies when I'm sure I'm right. I kill a lot of innocent people when I'm not sure I'm right, but I also tell the truth then. But when I smell a wolf, I will lie to allies in a second to build a case. Did it for cuitl and lissa this game and would have done it for the person who had cooter, but I didn't have to. Since I was the seer I didn't have the balls to call out sov, a seer himself, if I could check myself. But would have rallied for his death around the same time if I couldn't. I'm just lucky I could avoid kills, cause I am not subtle at all.

Last edited:
Day before that i begged abby by pm to have her seer look into lissa for the exact reason thay I seered her, found nothing, but couldnt shake the feeling and xouldnt convince my housemates to kill lissa on day 3 or 4. I may have told a lie (and the mods even thought it was truthful and pmd me about it) to abby to sell her that seering lissa asap was vital by saying her mind was sinister and foreboding and blocked me out.

In reality all it said was I couldn't read it. The same thing wldlfstdnt and foxhunter seered as.

I play to win and will lie to allies when I'm sure I'm right. I kill a lot of innocent people when I'm not sure I'm right, but I also tell the truth then. But when I smell a wolf, I will lie to allies in a second to build a case. Did it for cuitl and lissa this game and would have done it for the person who had cooter, but I didn't have to.

And sheeps tried to lynch lissa 4 or 5 days in a row.

And sheeps tried to lynch lissa 4 or 5 days in a row.

Just go back to the third day round. I was asking then if anyone was very certain about lissa. Zero votes. Multiple people told me to back off, including in my house. Next few rounds i tried to get my house onboard, but they weren't despite it. Waited for abney to contact me si I could feed her a line to get her seer to concretely look into it.

Not saying other people.didn't see it. Sheeps apparently was vocal and open about it (though I don't recall that at all cause I was dying to lynch lissa, woulda been all over that). Saying I saw it first and refused to let it go to the point of feeding bad info to allies to get them to focus their attention on her.

Anyway. No more about me. I was happy my gut instincts are still crazy sharp, but I didn't mean to paint myself as anything other than a very observant gambler, who gambled very risky this game and is having a sigh of relief that I wasn't screwing over the villagers.

And a special THANK YOU to the mods for letting devyn and I play after we died. It was torture being the first to go, but I had a blast as a behind-the-scenes player. Great job guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!! Villagers FTW! :clap:

It sucked being killed on night 1, but was a lot of fun being a ghost of chaos with Packen.... the messages were great craic to come up with as I searched True Blood quotes to find the perfect quote for recipient.

Thanks so much mods for the great game!!!! and Phil's Lab - you are quite creative! :D

BTW. those voices in the head were just the dead people? Not the wolves trying to offer to convert me? Just realized that.

boooooooo. I got sort of excited that there might be a chance to turn the script on the villagers.

BTW. those voices in the head were just the dead people? Not the wolves trying to offer to convert me? Just realized that.

boooooooo. I got sort of excited that there might be a chance to turn the script on the villagers.

Yeah and we were laughing our arses off at you...... :lol:

:D

Good game mods.

I tried to get SOV to seer lissa from the get go. He said he trusted her. When was he converted?

I may have fed on SOV's lack of knowledge about True Blood. I didn't lie to him about my role name but I convinced him I wasn't a wolf. I mean, Bill's maker couldn't possibly be a wolf, right? :smuggrin: I converted him right around the time WTF died I think. I think it was the night before she died. I found out he was a seer and knew he would be a good conversion target.

I told you guys that the ghosts were still around wreaking havoc.

I don't see any dumb from the villagers, they killed your wolf butt.

Also, I never told ANYONE about my win condition with Sookie, you are a liar.

I also only told foxhunter that the ONLY way for me to die was via lynching.

FTB, what did my win condition even mean? I really did not understand that.

It meant you wanted to find Sookie and keep her alive with you to the end of the game. You won if at endgame you were both there.

And docE- that "little lie" made the mod here feel like ****e. As if I had badly given up wolf info in the way Lissa's seer was worded right after the whole glamor problem.
NOT COOL

And docE- that "little lie" made the mod here feel like ****e. As if I had badly given up wolf info in the way Lissa's seer was worded right after the whole glamor problem.
NOT COOL

I'll agree with this. Something I learned in this game = DocE lies a lot or at least spins the truth for his own use. There were a couple times that I had to sit on my hands not to correct you. :p

And glad you guys enjoyed the game. FTB came up with some awesome roles! And I really enjoyed co-modding with her. I'm actually not sure if I like playing or modding more.

they were implying to me there might be a conversion option in the future. I was looking forward to how to pull that one off.

:laugh: I would love to hear your logic behind this one. I thought their last message to you was incredibly funny. :laugh:

So glad we kept Packen and devyn around!

Thanks so much mods for the great game!!!! and Phil's Lab - you are quite creative! :D

Glad everyone enjoyed it. :D I have to say that FTB's write-ups were amazingly creative! The one where LIS staked swingnsave was my personal favorite.

PS. So mad that I missed the end of the game last night. Took Niquil at 8pm, and was out until 9am this morning. And work starts at 7am. :eek: Course first thing I do at work is check SDN. ;)

Fun game but ridiculously pro- villagers. Multiple protectors of sookie a seer? 1/2 the game spent trying to get rid of 1 seer....and multiple seers....and an unkynchable villagers and if sheeps wasn't lying an unkillable villagers. I am amazed wolves survived that long....but it was fun to be the underdog.

I was converted the night before wtf was lynchrd but silenced...converters are silenced one day. I was tricked by lissarae. Sorry dyachei. Should have listened to you.

And for all of you patting yourselves on back for figuring I was convertex...you can stop. I was a wolf for like 8 days before yall figured it out. And the odds were so against me (15 villagers to me as lone wolf before abbey conversion) I had to take huge risks.

Oh, and if doc hadn't outed his role I could have killed him before he lunches me. A little luck there. Abbey had to protect him when his role was outed. That was annoying.

Oh I was really pissed when philliab corrected my interpretation of wolfspeakers death....I wanted you all to know he was a converted wolf, therefore assuming conversions only occur on full moons. But Phil "corrected" my strategy. I think Phil doesn't like wolves....( I would insert emoticon here but on phone. :p)

Oh I was really pissed when philliab corrected my interpretation of wolfspeakers death....I wanted you all to know he was a converted wolf, therefore assuming conversions only occur on full moons. But Phil "corrected" my strategy. I think Phil doesn't like wolves....( I would insert emoticon here but on phone. :p)

I know..I know...:rolleyes: ....but all I corrected was my use of the work sizzles. You just should have come up with a better strategy. ;)

Great game mods!!! I am so happy that my gut paid off with Abney!!

So, what was the point of wildcat and I being able to message Sookie?!
I am curious to see an items list. I had nothing the entire time I was alive.