-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The ones leaving up to the lynching of PJ and the post after the lynch results were posted.
Yeah I went back farther. I'm not sure how I feel about that. She was awfully vocal about a wolf lynch and that seems kinda stupid for a wolf
However! I have been told many times that that could just be want they want you to think lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
All I saw was ??? aimed at Foxhunter. Am I missing anything?
I'm not noticing anything in particular either. But I'm not as well versed in WW as some of you.
Not sure who to lynch right now. I don't have to work yet, so I'll make my lynch vote sometime in the next 1.5 hours. Hopefully, some info comes out I can use.
It was mainly the tone in her posts. Also, she was going through and naming/listing off a bunch of characters that could have been morally ambiguous/addicted to V.
PJ, had very little knowledge of the True Blood Series. It seems rather odd that PJ was able to come up with Amy has her character with her limited knowledge of True Blood and come up with a role for that character that would have somewhat matched. There had to be someone helping her and it just so happens that Nordicat had been talking about those characters at the exact same time. Maybe just a coincidence, I don't know. But also her refusal to put in a lynch was odd and the tone of her post after the lynch results were posted was rather odd as well.
PJ, had very little knowledge of the True Blood Series. It seems rather odd that PJ was able to come up with Amy has her character with her limited knowledge of True Blood and come up with a role for that character that would have somewhat matched. There had to be someone helping her and it just so happens that Nordicat had been talking about those characters at the exact same time. Maybe just a coincidence, I don't know. But also her refusal to put in a lynch was odd and the tone of her post after the lynch results were posted was rather odd as well.
It was mainly the tone in her posts. Also, she was going through and naming/listing off a bunch of characters that could have been morally ambiguous/addicted to V.
PJ, had very little knowledge of the True Blood Series. It seems rather odd that PJ was able to come up with Amy has her character with her limited knowledge of True Blood and come up with a role for that character that would have somewhat matched. There had to be someone helping her and it just so happens that Nordicat had been talking about those characters at the exact same time. Maybe just a coincidence, I don't know. But also her refusal to put in a lynch was odd and the tone of her post after the lynch results were posted was rather odd as well.
Hmm. Indeed.
Ok. I don't have anything more substantial.
*******lynch nordi*******
For now
Also, SOV, could you confirm that Abney did indeed ask you a question?
Thanks. 🙂
Thanks. 🙂
lynch lissarae, just a hunch
Also, SOV, could you confirm that Abney did indeed ask you a question?
Thanks. 🙂
Yeah, where the heck has he been anyway? I didn't think I was going to get a response lol
Yeah, where the heck has he been anyway? I didn't think I was going to get a response lol
Could he be silenced? I haven't noticed him on FB either.
Abney, someone pointed this out earlier, but why have you been skipping out on voting?
You did not vote in either of the first 2 lynches but now suddenly you are voting? You were around for both of the other lynches....It seems really off for you to not vote and then to suddenly start voting on this lynch.
You did not vote in either of the first 2 lynches but now suddenly you are voting? You were around for both of the other lynches....It seems really off for you to not vote and then to suddenly start voting on this lynch.
Abney, someone pointed this out earlier, but why have you been skipping out on voting?
You did not vote in either of the first 2 lynches but now suddenly you are voting? You were around for both of the other lynches....It seems really off for you to not vote and then to suddenly start voting on this lynch.
I wasn't feeling confident about any of the lynches. I do that every game. But I really need to just grow a pair and vote. I will make mistakes. I need to get over that.
I wasn't feeling confident about any of the lynches. I do that every game. But I really need to just grow a pair and vote. I will make mistakes. I need to get over that.
So, you weren't confident about PJ's lynch when there was actually some evidence of guilt but you are confident enough now to vote for nordi???

So, you weren't confident about PJ's lynch when there was actually some evidence of guilt but you are confident enough now to vote for nordi???
![]()
Nope. Not confident at all. AT ALL.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope. Not confident at all. AT ALL.
Ok....
Just seems really off for you to not vote in lynchings and then to suddenly start voting. I was just guessing that maybe you could not vote because you usually always vote.
*****Lynch cuitl*****
Been talking with nordicat and she's been very useful on my end and encouraged the correct wolf lynch earlier. That's probably a bad lynch target, imho.
Been talking with nordicat and she's been very useful on my end and encouraged the correct wolf lynch earlier. That's probably a bad lynch target, imho.
Ok....
Just seems really off for you to not vote in lynchings and then to suddenly start voting. I was just guessing that maybe you could not vote because you usually always vote.
I totally get it. I'd think the same thing. But I'm not helping if I'm not doing so I decided to jump in.
*****Lynch cuitl*****
Been talking with nordicat and she's been very useful on my end and encouraged the correct wolf lynch earlier. That's probably a bad lynch target, imho.
Where did she encourage the correct wolf lynch? Was this in PM? Because she sure as hell did not vote for that wolf lynch and if she was encouraging it in PM's then why wasn't she voting for it?
I just wasn't confident in lynching Peej. Obviously I was wrong, but I'm kind of a puss in joining bandwagons. I hate the potential for lynching a good guy!
That being said, I've been posting a lot from my phone, hence the slightly shorter/more curt posts w/less emoticons.
That being said, I've been posting a lot from my phone, hence the slightly shorter/more curt posts w/less emoticons.
Where did she encourage the correct wolf lynch? Was this in PM? Because she sure as hell did not vote for that wolf lynch and if she was encouraging it in PM's then why wasn't she voting for it?
PM and no clue. But there is no reason for snyone, wolf or villager, to not want their name on a successful wolf lynch. If she didnt vote I'm sure it was more random time condtaints or poor internet (or inability to vote?) Than wolf ears. That makes no sense. Wolves would want on to a "sinking ship" wolf vote.
Cuitlzl whatever on the other hand hasn't given me much. No strong reasoning here. I just would much rather offer up a person on the team I don't trust than one I do.
I just wasn't confident in lynching Peej. Obviously I was wrong, but I'm kind of a puss in joining bandwagons. I hate the potential for lynching a good guy!
That being said, I've been posting a lot from my phone, hence the slightly shorter/more curt posts w/less emoticons.
This doesn't add up with what DocE is saying then, because according to him you were encouraging the lynch....
Why the difference?
How can one be unconfident and encouraging at the same time? Maybe DocE's definition of encouraging is different than mine but I did not see any encouragement from you for PJ's lynch... so unless it was done in PM it doesn't make sense. And how could you be encouraging in PM for the lynch if you were not confident?
PM and no clue. But there is no reason for snyone, wolf or villager, to not want their name on a successful wolf lynch. If she didnt vote I'm sure it was more random time condtaints or poor internet (or inability to vote?) Than wolf ears. That makes no sense. Wolves would want on to a "sinking ship" wolf vote.
Cuitlzl whatever on the other hand hasn't given me much. No strong reasoning here. I just would much rather offer up a person on the team I don't trust than one I do.
She flat out stated that she was not going to vote and then reluctnantly at the end after the cycle was closed threw out a vote for PJ...
I probably said PJ made the most sense to lynch. I don't know; I waffled a lot on that vote (in my head).
I'm on my phone, but I'll dig thru PM's if it comes down to it. Regardless, I'm a villager and my role only has one specific power that isn't exactly useful.
I'm on my phone, but I'll dig thru PM's if it comes down to it. Regardless, I'm a villager and my role only has one specific power that isn't exactly useful.
How can one be unconfident and encouraging at the same time? Maybe DocE's definition of encouraging is different than mine but I did not see any encouragement from you for PJ's lynch... so unless it was done in PM it doesn't make sense. And how could you be encouraging in PM for the lynch if you were not confident?
I am really confused as well. Nordi seemed unsure about the lynch all the way through, and only put in a vote at the last minute.
DocE, how encouraging was Nordi about the PJ lynch?
DocE, how encouraging was Nordi about the PJ lynch?
Irrelevant.
She's not a wolf. She has sold me on it via activity not on the main thread. Idk when the deadline is, but id get to workig on a new idea. I'm working on a suspicion right now. (no dvm, its not you haha).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
(I'm pretty sure I was wishy-washy in the PMs, tho...)
It would be nice if DocE would confirm this or not.
Irrelevant.
She's not a wolf. She has sold me on it via activity not on the main thread. Idk when the deadline is, but id get to workig on a new idea. I'm working on a suspicion right now. (no dvm, its not you haha).
I agree with DocE
Irrelevant.
She's not a wolf. She has sold me on it via activity not on the main thread. Idk when the deadline is, but id get to workig on a new idea. I'm working on a suspicion right now. (no dvm, its not you haha).
Ok.....
It would be really beneficial if you and I could PM..........
I'm not feeling this nordi lynch. I didn't find her posts suspicious and now she has multiple people vouching for her.
So, I finally have some free time now that it is Sunday, so I get to strategize and think about stuff more, put out an idea, and I'm slammed for it?
Fine. I'll go back to not contributing. I have to go into work today anyways. Grumble.
Fine. I'll go back to not contributing. I have to go into work today anyways. Grumble.
For now,
unlynch Nordi
Still confused by the whole encourgaing but not confident thing though.
unlynch Nordi
Still confused by the whole encourgaing but not confident thing though.
Can anyone confirm we can trust abbey to pass messages through her yet?
Cause Idk anyone who can pass messages yet, though I read they exist.
Cause Idk anyone who can pass messages yet, though I read they exist.
Can anyone confirm we can trust abbey to pass messages through her yet?
Cause Idk anyone who can pass messages yet, though I read they exist.
I don't know if Abney has been confirmed or not.
I do know that there are communication links between the groups though... (besides Abney's nightly PM).
Where in the world is Krist? I feel like she is usually A LOT more vocal than she has been. Busy IRL? I feel like so many people haven't been posting.
I also have been getting this feeling that maybe the last few people that signed up for the game were all given the wolf roles....
Where in the world is Krist? I feel like she is usually A LOT more vocal than she has been. Busy IRL? I feel like so many people haven't been posting.
Last game.(batman) a good place.to.start killing was the quiet ones. But in that game jdh picked his co wolves personally so a quiet one was chosen to balance out louder players (im assuming)
Where in the world is Krist? I feel like she is usually A LOT more vocal than she has been. Busy IRL? I feel like so many people haven't been posting.
She's starting classes w/me tomorrow. Our weekend has been a bit nutty, and she said she was in Immediate Care yesterday.
I also PMed trema. Those are the only 2. It will take 2 nights to get info through me that way.
Think whatever you want.
Thanks! I wasn't aware I needed your permission!
My response was just pointing out that WTF has said basically nothing the entire game until that point
Hyperbole. The game is what .. two days old?
You can feel free to interpret that however you want.
Thanks again! I certainly appreciate your permission to apply my own interpretations!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard much from wildcat?
🙁 No info to help me decide who to lynch. I have to leave for work now, be back in 9 hours.
RNG tell me Lynch LIS
RNG tell me Lynch LIS
Thanks! I wasn't aware I needed your permission!
Hyperbole. The game is what .. two days old?
Thanks again! I certainly appreciate your permission to apply my own interpretations!
LIS needs a hug. 😳
Anyway, I was asked last night who my source is and why do I trust them 100%.
I was forced to answer truthfully.
Has anyone else had this happen to them?
LIS is full of The Snark 😀
Yeah I like it! It's making me laugh.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K