You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW: Southern Vampires GAME THREAD
Started by fromthebox
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Unless Lupin was converted under my nose she is not a wolf. I am vouching for her.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the last time I am changing this vote...
unlynch Lupin
I am going to think on this some more...
unlynch Lupin
I am going to think on this some more...
lynch lupin
DocE is saying your lying in pms (and can prove it) which is quite different than refusing to give a role.
Well, considering quoting pms is against the game rules, I don't see how this accusation holds water. I am a rule reader, so beware. There is no way he can say I lied in a PM and offer it as proof.
Well, considering quoting pms is against the game rules, I don't see how this accusation holds water. I am a rule reader, so beware. There is no way he can say I lied in a PM and offer it as proof.
Why do we need to beware that you are a rule reader? We all know the rules quite well and it is not against the rules to paraphrase PMs. No you can not quote them but you can paraphrase them.
I know Lupin's role. I can talk to her. She is not a wolf
i am thoroughly confused. when is lynch deadline?
40 minutes
I trust DocE, as he could have very well NOT vouched for me earlier and let me get lynched.
However, my ears and mind are open to hearing arguments & defenses!
Still not sure I agree with DocE's vouching... something still seems off to me about you.
Really wish I could see how encouraging you were in those PMs....
Why do we need to beware that you are a rule reader? We all know the rules quite well and it is not against the rules to paraphrase PMs. No you can not quote them but you can paraphrase them.
I am very well aware many of you are competent in knowing the rules. I was just stating that for the other new players in the game, as I am not the only one. And paraphrasing is exactly why using PMs as proof does not cut the mustard. You would have to trust one person over another without having a solid fact in front of you to make a decision. This is why I wanted to use my defense as an objection in court to overrule his statement of me lying to be worthy of jury consideration.
Official Lynch Tally:
Lupin21 - 9 (DocE, Lissa, dyachei, wldlfstdnt, nordicat, wildcatj, WTF, LIS, hedgie)
lissarae06 - 1 (sheepdog)
LIS - 1 (wolfspeaker)
1 contingency vote (will be revealed later)
Waffles: 4
Deadline is 7pm CDT. Less than 1 hour!
Lupin21 - 9 (DocE, Lissa, dyachei, wldlfstdnt, nordicat, wildcatj, WTF, LIS, hedgie)
lissarae06 - 1 (sheepdog)
LIS - 1 (wolfspeaker)
1 contingency vote (will be revealed later)
Waffles: 4
Deadline is 7pm CDT. Less than 1 hour!
I am very well aware many of you are competent in knowing the rules. I was just stating that for the other new players in the game, as I am not the only one. And paraphrasing is exactly why using PMs as proof does not cut the mustard. You would have to trust one person over another without having a solid fact in front of you to make a decision. This is why I wanted to use my defense as an objection in court to overrule his statement of me lying to be worthy of jury consideration.
😕
Ok then...
Moving on....
Any other ideas for a lynch since Abney is vouching for Lupin, considering that we can trust Abney.
DocE, wanna clarify any of it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What I know. I approached luoin saying I thought she was innocent and a mutual.friend had revealed some Iinfo on her role. She told me back that she is a female who is linked and nothig else.
I said I really would prefer her role and gave her (admittedly non specific) assrances I would return the favor. She then said she's not sure if she is kinked. I again asked for
a role.
She said she hadvery powerful people who would protect and vouch for her. To quote a movie. I know everyone she would know and they like me better (everyone in our group has no clue who she is).
She has since claimed a role except made a vital mistake in describing it. It was sent to someone in ky group and thy pointed out that role is not written up and described correctly.
I said I really would prefer her role and gave her (admittedly non specific) assrances I would return the favor. She then said she's not sure if she is kinked. I again asked for
a role.
She said she hadvery powerful people who would protect and vouch for her. To quote a movie. I know everyone she would know and they like me better (everyone in our group has no clue who she is).
She has since claimed a role except made a vital mistake in describing it. It was sent to someone in ky group and thy pointed out that role is not written up and described correctly.
It would be stupid of me to vouch so vehemently for someone if we were both wolves.
Still just a sexy guy.....
***************************************************************
😕 🙄
***************************************************************
What I know. I approached luoin saying I thought she was innocent and a mutual.friend had revealed some Iinfo on her role. She told me back that she is a female who is linked and nothig else.
I said I really would prefer her role and gave her (admittedly non specific) assrances I would return the favor. She then said she's not sure if she is kinked. I again asked for
a role.
She said she hadvery powerful people who would protect and vouch for her. To quote a movie. I know everyone she would know and they like me better (everyone in our group has no clue who she is).
She has since claimed a role except made a vital mistake in describing it. It was sent to someone in ky group and thy pointed out that role is not written up and described correctly.
Having a hard time following this...
She had people who would vouch for her, she quoted a movie? Who likes who better? And someone in your group said that the role is not described correctly?
SOV, where did you diappear to?
Please come back and answer my question. Thank You. 🙂
Please come back and answer my question. Thank You. 🙂
Not silenced... but am spending little time on SDN this weekend. Don't have much to add right now... I will try to read through rest of thread and see if I have any worthwhile input. Still just a sexy guy.....
worthwhile to say that I did indeed message you 😛
😕
Ok then...
Moving on....
Any other ideas for a lynch since Abney is vouching for Lupin, considering that we can trust Abney.
Sorry, in my defense, I have admitted to drinking. I only meant that I felt it worthy to be thrown out as credible evidence. I watch too much Franklin and Bash.
Having a hard time following this...
She had people who would vouch for her, she quoted a movie? Who likes who better? And someone in your group said that the role is not described correctly?
Yeah I'm not sure I understand what's going on here.
Having a hard time following this...
She had people who would vouch for her, she quoted a movie? Who likes who better? And someone in your group said that the role is not described correctly?
I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) that at first Lupin said she was linked then said maybe she wasn't. And then Lupin said she had powerful people to protect her/vouch for her. And then claimed a role that had a lie in it per other members of his group.
I think (and correct me if I'm wrong) that at first Lupin said she was linked then said maybe she wasn't. And then Lupin said she had powerful people to protect her/vouch for her. And then claimed a role that had a lie in it per other members of his group.
I think that is about as much as I am getting from his post.
Not sure how he was able to understand any of her posts just based on what she has posted in the thread and not sure how she understood any of his based on all of the errors in his posts... maybe they have both been drinking.
Is this just a big PM misunderstanding...
I can't remember who I did this to as a newb as well but they kept changing their story on me and being non-specific and then I thought I had caught them in a lie but really they were just too much of a noob and I ended up lynching a villager.
Well ******lynch DocE******
Not because I think he's a wolf but he's getting someone who I know isn't lynched. Sigh
Not because I think he's a wolf but he's getting someone who I know isn't lynched. Sigh
I'm confused, are we holding a court case 😕
I consider it to be a court case. I am having the noose put around my neck and was given the opportunity to defend myself against my accuser!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still not sure I agree with DocE's vouching... something still seems off to me about you.
Really wish I could see how encouraging you were in those PMs....
DocE, could you please explain how encouraging Nordicat was in those PMs...
I need more than it is irrelevant.
Well ******lynch DocE******
Not because I think he's a wolf but he's getting someone who I know isn't lynched. Sigh
I was suspicious of DocE on day 2 but then nohika vouched for him....
He is vouching for Nordicat...
You are vouching for Lupin...
Where has nohika been today?
Anyone else want to vouch for anybody?
Shizz is getting confusing based on who people were in the show vs. who people were in the books.![]()
I think the mods are basing it off the books. If you re-read the PJ lynch there is a bolded part in there that makes me think that.
Official Lynch Tally:
Lupin21 - 9 (DocE, Lissa, dyachei, wldlfstdnt, nordicat, wildcatj, WTF, LIS, hedgie)
lissarae06 - 1 (sheepdog)
LIS - 1 (wolfspeaker)
DocE - 1 (Abney)
1 contingency vote (will be revealed later)
Waffles: 4
Deadline is 7pm CDT. Less than 21 minutes!
Lupin21 - 9 (DocE, Lissa, dyachei, wldlfstdnt, nordicat, wildcatj, WTF, LIS, hedgie)
lissarae06 - 1 (sheepdog)
LIS - 1 (wolfspeaker)
DocE - 1 (Abney)
1 contingency vote (will be revealed later)
Waffles: 4
Deadline is 7pm CDT. Less than 21 minutes!
Shizz is getting confusing based on who people were in the show vs. who people were in the books.![]()
There is only 20 mintues left to the deadline are we really still going to lynch Lupin when someone is vouching for her?
DocE seems to have simply disappeared after giving a rather muddied explanation of his lynch decision.
DocE seems to have simply disappeared after giving a rather muddied explanation of his lynch decision.
I think the mods are basing it off the books. If you re-read the PJ lynch there is a bolded part in there that makes me think that.
If you look at the signup, she says that she's going off of both. I think she even stated don't get confused by what you see in the series by what you read in the book, and vice versa.
Anyone else want to vouch for anybody?
I'll vouch for myself

All seriousness though, tempted to lynch lupin so I can stop feeling like I am a juror again.
To avoid the stigmatized "not voting", I'm going for the typo'er:
lynch foxhunter

I shall not say more.
I think I should take that as a hint to change?
I shall not say more.

I'm going with my gut... Even if it is wrong, but something seems off to me...
Lynch Nordicat
Lynch Nordicat
***********************************************************************
you guise need to learn how to drink & WW.... wow.....
***********************************************************************
you guise need to learn how to drink & WW.... wow.....
***********************************************************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Lynch Tally:
Lupin21 - 8 (DocE, Lissa, dyachei, wldlfstdnt, wildcatj, WTF, LIS, hedgie)
lissarae06 - 1 (sheepdog)
LIS - 1 (wolfspeaker)
DocE - 1 (Abney)
foxhunter - 1 (nordicat)
nordicat - 1 (DVMD)
1 contingency vote (will be revealed later)
Waffles: 5
Deadline is 7pm CDT. 14 minutes! Makes sure to double check that your vote is correct above.
Lupin21 - 8 (DocE, Lissa, dyachei, wldlfstdnt, wildcatj, WTF, LIS, hedgie)
lissarae06 - 1 (sheepdog)
LIS - 1 (wolfspeaker)
DocE - 1 (Abney)
foxhunter - 1 (nordicat)
nordicat - 1 (DVMD)
1 contingency vote (will be revealed later)
Waffles: 5
Deadline is 7pm CDT. 14 minutes! Makes sure to double check that your vote is correct above.
Please guys!! I promise you I am a villager! I'm not even saying DocE is a wolf, just that I wasn't willing to give him my info as I don't know his affiliation. He is a BULLY 🙁
Shizz is getting confusing based on who people were in the show vs. who people were in the books.![]()
But theirselves aka vampire, werewolf, fairy, etc. Doesn't change.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 192K
