WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just checked in from work and things have been moving really fast, only had time to skim through most. For now I am not making a decision, dont know whether I can trust stormwaters explaination and I dont want to be a bandwagoner just yet.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not convinced. I'm thinking that you are still our best shot. If you aren't a wolf, well it will narrow down our pool of suspects. Someone has to go. It will most likely be a tribute anyway.

I think it's better to kill someone who is a little bit suspicious (even if it was a mistake that you said DVM's name), and much more justified, than randomly killing another tribute that didn't bring any suspicion at all.

I'm not convinced. I'm thinking that you are still our best shot. If you aren't a wolf, well it will narrow down our pool of suspects. Someone has to go. It will most likely be a tribute anyway.

Yeah with our track record it's probably a pretty good chance :oops:
I'm gonna finish watching the Rangers game and be back to check in later before the lynching. I stick with my vote for now.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not a wolf, but if I'm sacrificed for the game, so be it. Just remember that thatredhead was out for blood EARLY and HARD with no justification.

I feel so ill-equipped voting BC I didn't play last time and I don't know about all these revenge votes! I guess I will go back to my previous decision to jump on the random number generator train....

unlynch StormWater

Sorry, I misspoke, I meant TW and I had pm'd and came to the conclusion that neither of us were wolves. The DVMDream thing came from the dog sanctuary game were we had probably 100 pm's between us and it simply leaked over.

I am not a wolf, but if I'm sacrificed for the game, so be it. Just remember that thatredhead was out for blood EARLY and HARD with no justification.

Sorry for any suspicion that I may have put on DVMDream, they were a great partner in the dog sanctuary game and will do well here!

LYNCH thatredhead
, for what it's worth!

Where is DVMDream?? Say something team mate!! :confused:

I have to agree with Lissarae. I am not convinced that you missed typed because you were reminiscing on the dog sanctuary game, but if you were I am sorry because I am keeping my vote too.

My only slight confusion with this the theory of stormwater being a wolfie is, why would she need to message DVM to make sure she was "okay"?....

Uh, your the best pick for now though.

sounds like :bullcrap:

lynch StormWater

Damn, my name is already thrown under the bus. I never received a pm from stormwatet, but that really made both of us look suspicious. Iam going to change my vote..

unlynch bandierose
Lynch stormwater

Could have been a simple mistake since sw and I pmd alot in the dog game, but I don't like being tossed under the bus.

My advice to you guys this time (in no way related to what's going on now, but based on what happened in the last game)...

Player 1: "I vote to lynch Player 2, they have done [supposed suspicious thing]!"
Player 2: "I tried so hard to do well at this but I guess I'm just no good and I'm sorry I let you all down :( :( :("
Player 1: "Aww, now I feel like such a total meanie, unlynch Player 2."

All the while Player 2 is a wolf. Even if they aren't a wolf... empathy has no place here! C'mon guys! There is a solid "no hard feelings" rule in WW games.

The timing of my advice is mostly that I am on a real computer for the first time in days and I didn't want to type that stuff up on my phone. :)

Official vote count:
That Redhead – 2 (SOV, that redhead)
StormWater – 10 (Packen, that redhead, lissarae, emiloo, cuitlamiztli, hedgiehog, bbeventer, nordicat, dvmdream, petpony)
Squirrelsrule – 1 (krist)
Petpony – 2 (kanderson, CFC)
Katie8 - 1 (squirrelsrule)

Night will come early if we reach 15 votes

My advice to you guys this time (in no way related to what's going on now, but based on what happened in the last game)...

Player 1: "I vote to lynch Player 2, they have done [supposed suspicious thing]!"
Player 2: "I tried so hard to do well at this but I guess I'm just no good and I'm sorry I let you all down :( :( :("
Player 1: "Aww, now I feel like such a total meanie, unlynch Player 2."

All the while Player 2 is a wolf. Even if they aren't a wolf... empathy has no place here! C'mon guys! There is a solid "no hard feelings" rule in WW games.

The timing of my advice is mostly that I am on a real computer for the first time in days and I didn't want to type that stuff up on my phone. :)
:thumbup:

These are the hunger games....they are ruthless

Yeah, sorry SW, but you may have done both you and DVM in with that potential slip up. I don't even know how you "clear" your fellow tributes either. Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise, so if you have something you're not sharing, best do it now.

unlynch PetPony
lynch StormWater

I think I'll go for a run. Is anyone going to respond to my item post? feel like it fell on deaf ears in the middle of the StormWatergate. Hah! I just made myself lol :D.

I am headed to dinner with my dad shortly, so just going to put in my vote now and check from my phone in case I need to change it for any reason.

Maul StormWater

Nothing better to really go on right now and perhaps it was a slip of the tongue but eh I dunno

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Stormwater, you're explanation of the slip up just didn't do it for me.

I posted my response to the whole sw deal above. I have to go back to work now. I will not be able to check back in. today is a very busy day, so don't take my silence against me.

Even if they aren't a wolf... empathy has no place here! C'mon guys! There is a solid "no hard feelings" rule in WW games.

For me it's not about empathy but rather indecision.... but I am resolved.

lynch/maul/mangledemolishfry StormWater

Final answer.

Official vote count:
That Redhead – 2 (SOV, stormwater)
StormWater – 14 (Packen, that redhead, lissarae, emiloo, cuitlamiztli, hedgiehog, bbeventer, nordicat, dvmdream, petpony, CFC, devyn, shortnsweet, libster06)
Petpony – 1 (kanderson)

Wow! Eight hours of sleep and a six mile run this morning and 3 pages of posts to catch up on! It must have taken me a good 15 minutes to read everything (and I'm sure there will be even more during the process of me posting right now).

For now, it's hard to say since it is the first lynching, but StormWater does seem awfully suspicious. I haven't seen anything to thus far convince me otherwise, but I should be able to keep up with the rest of the posts today.

lynch StormWater

Yeah, sorry SW, but you may have done both you and DVM in with that potential slip up. I don't even know how you "clear" your fellow tributes either. Everyone is a suspect until proven otherwise, so if you have something you're not sharing, best do it now.

unlynch PetPony
lynch StormWater

I think I'll go for a run. Is anyone going to respond to my item post? feel like it fell on deaf ears in the middle of the StormWatergate. Hah! I just made myself lol :D.
I responded to your earlier post but didn't see anything about items?

That should be 15 votes! I'm anxious to see this result :scared:

Official vote count:
That Redhead – 2 (SOV, stormwater)
StormWater – 15 (Packen, that redhead, lissarae, emiloo, cuitlamiztli, hedgiehog, bbeventer, nordicat, dvmdream, petpony, CFC, devyn, shortnsweet, libster06, kanariya)
Petpony – 1 (kanderson)

Voting closed. Results pending

Lynch storm water

Still seems fishy and I've got nothing better to go on.

unlynch PetPony
lynch StormWater

I'm sorry, I was catching up. I did read it though and wanted to respond to it, but then forgot who you were, what page you were on. I had no item yesterday, have one today, just says use wisely...thought I might get a better description tonight (could be defensive or offensive, or both) but now I know I can lose it as well. I doubt that really helps. I was questioning it myself.

Voting closed!? Damn...time zone difference..:laugh:

Whoops! I missed the vote. I would've voted for SW, methinks, if that means anything later on.

The tributes have come together to try and change the tradition of the Hunger Games. But there are traitors among them, and suspicions are aroused everywhere.

The poor, lonely district 2 tribute is singled out quickly.

The other tributes knife her in the back when she is not looking.

Stormwater, a tribute, has been lynched by the group.

It is now night. Nightly PMs are due by 5:30 PM unless I get a lot of requests or no PMs.

District 1
1:bbeventer
2: BlackDog618
3: Kanariya

District 2
1:fromthebox
2:TigerWillow
3: StormWater

District 3
1: Lissarae06
2: SOV
3: Krist

District 4
1: Emiloo4
2: nyanko
3: Nordicat

District 5
1:Katie8
2: Orca2011
3: Alaskandream

District 6
1: CorporateFatCat
2: cuitlamiztli
3: Fireflysushi

District 7
1: Sheepdogpsu
2: jjohnston
3: Packen

District 8
1: bandierose
2: sunnex3
3: that redhead

District 9
1: Hedgiehog
2: Squirrelsrule
3: ky261682

District 10
1: DVMDream
2:kanderson615
3:shortnsweet

District 11
1: Libster06
2: NStarz
3: devyn

District 12
1: PetPony
2. Trematode

CRAP HOLE!!!!!! :mad: We suck again!!!! :bang:

Damn. Well, at least we know that it was probably a typo.

Let this be a warning typos=death:D

Sorry I didnt vote but I wasnt so sure stormwater was a wolf and then things moved too fast before I could get back on here.

Let this be a warning typos=death:D

Sorry I didnt vote but I wasnt so sure stormwater was a wolf and then things moved too fast before I could get back on here.

It sucks she was a villager, but you have to admit that was a pretty big typo. It was the most we had to go on this early in the game.

Back to the drawing board we go!

'Kay, saying this again: histology final tomorrow. Nearly failing class. This means I'm studying all day and only popping on. When I do pop on, I'm going to take that time to take an action - hence the perception of me going "early". As for going "hard", I was just using my posting time wisely to toss out my thoughts.

Stormwater wasn't a wolf but I stand by what I felt to be valid suspicion of her - when it's early in the game and all we have to go off of is both of her group members turn up dead, of course I'm going to be suspicious of her. As the game develops I'm sure more people will become more suspicious. And I guess since I was going "early and hard" after what turns out to be a tribute, that's me. But I don't think I was out of line with my initial vote and I'll ask you all to hold off sacking me right away just because of it.

Can anyone explain to me why the mayor cannot be a wolf? Not that I am accusing our mayor of being a wolf...I just want to understand why someone who did not want to be mayor is probably a wolf and one who wanted to be mayor is not. That seemed to be the theme before StormWater made her ill-fated typo.

Can anyone explain to me why the mayor cannot be a wolf? Not that I am accusing our mayor of being a wolf...I just want to understand why someone who did not want to be mayor is probably a wolf and one who wanted to be mayor is not. That seemed to be the theme before StormWater made her ill-fated typo.

Because the mayor is generally one of the first people investigated if someone has an item, I think.

Because the mayor is generally one of the first people investigated if someone has an item, I think.
:thumbup: Anyone in charge is pretty much asking to be investigated.

But nothing is absolute.
A wolf could be given a role that allows its wolfin-ness to be hidden. Then being mayor would be a great position. But that is more the exception than anything.

Oh my goodness I missed a lot! Sorry to see you go TW, you were such a big help catching the wolfies last time :( I haven't read the books in awhile and sorry if someone already mentioned this, but what was the specialty for district 2? Could there be some significance that we're missing?

And then there were none

So sad!!!! Storm water and I had cleared ourselves via a special tactic. Too bad I couldn't speak up for her.

*********************>^^<********

I just got home and kinda got caught up. Sorry I was not around for the lynch.
Did you not learn anything from my situation in the last game?!
Poor District 2 :(

Ugh, I already got killed off in the Lounge game. I had the best role, too. Oh well, that means my undivided attention to this game!

Ugh, I already got killed off in the Lounge game. I had the best role, too. Oh well, that means my undivided attention to this game!

I don't know how you were doing two!! Impressive