WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I wonder where fireflysushi went. She apologized for missing the mayor vote and then was absent for the first lynch vote. And then there are those that were on but didn't vote (Katie8, Orca2011, and Sheepdogpsu).

Also, anyone heard from alaskandream?

Members don't see this ad.

There are a lot of people that are not being very active, so I am going to pick randomly among them.....

Lynch Trematode

Sorry I have been so quiet the last few hours, but I had a guide dog meeting to attend.

Also, Trematode is at a symposium. She had mentioned that several times, so lynching her because she doesn't have a fancy phone isn't very fair..

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if the items in this game are district specific, since each district has it's own specialty. Bow and arrow doesn't seem to fit many places and knife could fit into a bunch too. CFC had the bow and arrow but d6 is transportation (according to Wikipedia haha) so I don't see how that fits in. A knife could be from many different districts but I'm guessing they're randomly assigned. Hm.

I don't want to waste my vote on a randomly generated name. I'd like to hear what emiloos investigation turned up on Nyanko...

Katniss is very skilled with a bow, because she went out hunting a lot. Also, when they show off their abilities before they go into the arena, she really impressed people with that skill.

I wonder where fireflysushi went. She apologized for missing the mayor vote and then was absent for the first lynch vote. And then there are those that were on but didn't vote (Katie8, Orca2011, and Sheepdogpsu).

Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies. **swigs one back**

I wonder if the items in this game are district specific, since each district has it's own specialty. Bow and arrow doesn't seem to fit many places and knife could fit into a bunch too. CFC had the bow and arrow but d6 is transportation (according to Wikipedia haha) so I don't see how that fits in. A knife could be from many different districts but I'm guessing they're randomly assigned. Hm.

I don't want to waste my vote on a randomly generated name. I'd like to hear what emiloos investigation turned up on Nyanko...

I don't think they are district specific. Peeta was from district 12 in the books. Katniss (from district 12) was a super star with a bow, so I would of thought if something was district specific the bow would of turned up there.

Just my thoughts.

A lot of people have been posting random things. Like katie8 just now.

If CFC (Peeta) was so good at camouflage, assuming that was his skill, wouldn't he have been able to hide from investigation? I'm wondering if CFC told someone from her group what her role was and was killed for it. I feel like there has to be more than just avoiding investigation and that's why she died.

Not cool to out her like that, especially if she still has the item. You just made her prime wolf bait.

I thougt I said she could only use it twice and used it on DVM and the either me or Nyanko? (she used it on me, btw)

I don't think I put her in any danger. :confused: I really hope not!!!

Also, Trematode is at a symposium. She had mentioned that several times, so lynching her because she doesn't have a fancy phone isn't very fair..

Sorry, I must have missed that.

Unlynch Trematode

Katie, posting really random stuff like that raises my suspicions.

Lynch Katie8

Unlynch Trematode

Lynch Katie8

I can't say much on her player status as we haven't talked much either, because of her being away, but I wouldn't be voting her based on absence either.

I did think Katie8 comment was quite weird. I'm not voting yet, but she's on my watch list.

NordiCat said that Emiloo was going to investigate either Nyanko or NordiCat, but she never found out which one was actually investigated. She just raised her suspicions that Emiloo had been silenced because Nyanko didn't want her speaking. So I don't know? I'd like to hear more about Emiloo's investigations, for sure.

Members don't see this ad :)

For what it's worth (and I've said this before...I believe on the Disney game or maybe in HG sign up) I leave my computer on pretty much all day with SDN up, so it pretty much always says I'm logged in. Occasionally, I leave a tab up with this particular thread open since it moves along so quickly.

Alaskandream told us that she would be at a winery today and probably not able to respond frequently.

Unlynch Trematode

Lynch Katie8
It's not just her. Libster said some weird stuff earlier. I think they have to or something. Anything like that happen in the books?

It's not just her. Libster said some weird stuff earlier. I think they have to or something. Anything like that happen in the books?

Well people can go crazy after being stung by trackerjackets or they can die if stung enough times. But katie8 was saying some random stuff before the first night cycle even.

Unlynch Trematode

Lynch Katie8

Grumbles, rants, throws things violently, vomits and falls over

I thougt I said she could only use it twice and used it on DVM and the either me or Nyanko? (she used it on me, btw)

I don't think I put her in any danger. :confused: I really hope not!!!

NordiCat said that Emiloo was going to investigate either Nyanko or NordiCat, but she never found out which one was actually investigated. She just raised her suspicions that Emiloo had been silenced because Nyanko didn't want her speaking. So I don't know? I'd like to hear more about Emiloo's investigations, for sure.

If this gets me killed.... :mad:
I PMed both people in my district to see if they wanted me to investigate anyone specifically the second time, and it was suggested to investigate them or someone else (I won't say names to keep people safe) but I chose to investigate Nordicat who came back a tribute. I don't know anything for sure about Nyanko, but I do know I wasn't silenced by her like Nordicat originally thought...
So there you go wolvies, do what you will with me, but with the loss of my item, I'm not much more help to anyone.... sorry :( Hope that helps everyone.

It seems that people are certain characters in the book, even if they aren't in the right district (CFC as Peeta who is actually district 12). Maybe it's a clue to who they are and what ability they might have.

Also, to only one death being there. Maybe someone has the ability to protect other players and that's why only one person died that night.

I'm wondering if all the weird talk about drinking etc is Katie8's way of trying to point out that she's Haymitch. Haymitch was the first ever victor from District 12. He's now the resident drunk. I don't know what that means for the game though. I've only finished the first book.

Sorry again for missing a vote- I don't have a fancy phone either, and I was walking shelter dogs all day:D Poor Peeta!!! As a fellow D6er I must say that CFC will be dearly missed, but I suppose that is how the games go:(.

DVMDream did raise my suspicions with how much she wanted to be mayor, but as a noob I don't really know if that means anything. I know that Stormwater implicating her was a mistake, but something just doesn't seem right.

Lynch DVMDream

Meh, perhaps. Its either this or a random number generator. If anyone has strong evidence against someone, please present it.

I think they are drunk or something :laugh: as Katie8 just said **swigs one back** like she was taking a drink. And Haymitch in the books was always drinking constantly and almost always drunk. I wonder if there is some sort of item that makes you drunk? :shrug:

Are you drunk? lol.

It said earlier she *swigs one back* and now the is doing those things ^^. Is there a poison drink or alcohol or something in the book? I haven't read them. :confused:

Don't lynch me! I have been looking in College Station at apartments to rent for next fall yesterday and today. I get terribly car sick so I couldn't post. I haven't much of a clue, but I am thinking the same as Lissa Lynch Katie8.

I'm wondering if all the weird talk about drinking etc is Katie8's way of trying to point out that she's Haymitch. Haymitch was the first ever victor from District 12. He's now the resident drunk. I don't know what that means for the game though. I've only finished the first book.

Now THIS makes more sense!

Don't lynch me! I have been looking in College Station at apartments to rent for next fall yesterday and today. I get terribly car sick so I couldn't post. I haven't much of a clue, but I am thinking the same as Lissa Lynch Katie8.

I don't know. Why would a wolf be silenced by something like a poison drink or alcohol?Wouldn't that be something a wolf would give to someone else?

Wow, nice call. Maybe so? Are we allowed to throw out hints like that? Or are certain characters encouraged to act the part? Good theory, definitely. :thumbup:

What was it that Libster said?

I wonder if these are actually quotes from Haymitch from the books?

You don't fool me. I'll play your game you rogue.

Unlynch bandierose.

Lynch Katie8

"Alright, I'll make a deal with you. Ou don't interfere with my drinking, and I'll stay sober enough to help you"

This does sound like someone who might have been stung by a tracker jacker.

Or maybe it's the character Wiress? Wasn't she a little crazy? "Tick, tock. Tick, tock."

Some more weird quotes. Definitely something to do with drinking. Why haven't i read these books yet?!?

Hmm I would definitely say that it sounds like Katie8 is Haymitch,but who is libster? Finnick?

Oob suruasaliaf. :( An explanation of my absence: 12 is logic but 13 is fact.

^ This was the other random thing Libster said, but she said it was because she was "baking all day and wasn't at liberty to divulge that information."

"Alright, I'll make a deal with you. Ou don't interfere with my drinking, and I'll stay sober enough to help you"

"But why is all the rum gone???"

.::is on the fence about Katie8::.

ETA: Google Katie8's quote.

You don't fool me. I'll play your game you rogue.

Unlynch bandierose.

Lynch Katie8

Is there anything else I should know about Katie8 ? Because if it's just the drunk thing, than Libster is just as guilty? I feel like neither one is a wolf if they were given something to practically silence them.... it doesn't make sense to "silence" a wolf :confused:

"But why is all the rum gone???"

.::is on the fence about Katie8::.

I always keep my secret stash -pours some steaming clear liquid into cup, chugs, passes out-

I'm wondering if CFC told someone from her group what her role was and was killed for it. I feel like there has to be more than just avoiding investigation and that's why she died.

She didn't tell me about her role. Did she mention anything to you, Fireflysushi?

Anyway, I don't think Katie8's posts are enough to lynch her at this point.

Try not to put too much on these weird sayings.

Why would you say not to pay attention to these weird musings. We've already established that players can be book characters. Katie8 is now blatantly quoting Haymitch. Do you have some reason we should just ignore these rumblings?

SPOILER ALERT (sort of) TT:
This is basically Haymitch from the HG to a T. He is a drunk, for the most part, but in the first book (only one I have read) he is a good guy. He is the mentor to the main protagonists. He helps to train them and gets them things when they need them in the game. Unless something happens in the later books (sad if it does and I find out this way) but I Haymitch is supposed to be good.

Plus, I get the feeling that she is not allowed to break from her character?????

Why would you say not to pay attention to these weird musings. We've already established that players can be book characters. Katie8 is now blatantly quoting Haymitch. Do you have some reason we should just ignore these rumblings?

I meant in regards to lynching her. Not to which character she is.

It isn't long before orca2011 yells out.

Is this supposed to be a clue?

he reason I am still deciding to lynch Katie8 is because she is the only one giving us anything.

SPOILER ALERT (sort of) TT:
This is basically Haymitch from the HG to a T. He is a drunk, for the most part, but in the first book (only one I have read) he is a good guy. He is the mentor to the main protagonists. He helps to train them and gets them things when they need them in the game. Unless something happens in the later books (sad if it does and I find out this way) but I Haymitch is supposed to be good.

Plus, I get the feeling that she is not allowed to break from her character?????

Yes, while Haymitch can be an as*, he is definitely a good character.