WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am also interested in finding out why my teammate was PMing StormWater...

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going to change my vote. Stormwater PMing DVMDream doesn't sit right with me. If SW is a wolf, then DVMDream is most likely one, too.

unlynch Kanariya
lynch stormwater

Just something random here - I haven't read the books but they have been purchased and are waiting for me on my Kindle. So, if possible, could no one do any big plot reveals? Not saying anyone has, but yeah. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Unlynch Ky.

Lynch Stormwater.

Js, but that is much better evidence than what you have against me..

Official vote count:
Bandierose – 1 (DVMdream)
That Redhead – 1 (SOV)
StormWater – 3 (that redhead, lissarae, petpony)
Squirrelsrule – 1 (krist)
Petpony – 3 (shortnsweet, kanderson, CFC)
Katie8 - 1 (squirrelsrule)

I reread that post several times and I don't understand how she could have accidentally typoed DVM's name into that. So I'm going to change my vote. Sorry, I don't know how to bold on my phone.

Unlynch PetPony
Lynch StormWater

DVMDream and Stormwater,

You've got some 'splainin to do....

Sincerely,
A confused District 10 tribute:(

Unlynch Petpony

I reread that post several times and I don't understand how she could have accidentally typoed DVM's name into that. So I'm going to change my vote. Sorry, I don't know how to bold on my phone.

Unlynch PetPony
Lynch StormWater

just type in
[ b ] stuff u want bolded [ \ b ]
without all the spaces

wtf...did I say that wrong?? anyone else???

unlynch PetPony [\b]
lynch StormWater [\b]

Okay if that doesn't work I'll just have to wait til I'm back on my computer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay! Thank you :)

unlynch PetPony[\b]
lynch StormWater[\b]

your slashes are pointing the wrong way they should be /
alternatively you can use three asterisks on either side of your vote (***lynch so and so***)

I am a dingus. Computer programmer fail. +pissed+

wtf...did I say that wrong?? anyone else???

Nope that's what you do. Don't know why it wouldn't work on a phone.

As for the lynch vote, I'm still deciding. Definitely think SW communicating with DVMdream is suspicious, but I wonder if either of them possessed an item that allowed communication with other groups (although it was done anonymously last game) like in previous games. Not really defending them, or anything, but just curious.

As for the lynch vote, I'm still deciding. Definitely think SW communicating with DVMdream is suspicious, but I wonder if either of them possessed an item that allowed communication with other groups (although it was done anonymously last game) like in previous games. Not really defending them, or anything, but just curious.

If that's the case, then one of them should come forward fast and say so.

There still needs to be some explaining. Because if they're just gonna say they talked to each other, of course people will think they are wolves. They need to also say how it is possible that they can talk to each other.

I think the fact that SW said DVMdream is pretty suspicious, and it is all I really have to go on for now. I think I am going to have to vote for SW now unless there is a good explanation.

lynch StormWater

Also, I just want to say that I definitely will not be as active in the later evening times since we are 5 hours ahead here.

Right? SW drops that bomb & then disappears?! C'mon!!!!

They're probably illegally PMing each other again... or LEGALLY PMing each other because they're wolves!! Is this game really gonna be that easy? Advanced thank you to storm and dvm if it's true! :smuggrin:

Lynch Stormwater

jeesh, a whole district right out of the gate... :confused:

5259809413_9a1ddea167_o.jpg

But yea.. one of you should say something sometime soon..

I agree that the inter-district communication is very suspicious. So unless there is a convincing explanation:

Lynch StormWater.

I really don't see how you could accidently type DVMDream instead of tigerwillow. Something fishy is going on and it would be nice to get some sort of explanation.

lynch stormwater

Might be a stupid question, but is there any way to refresh the thread without going out to the Pre-vet page and then coming back in?

Just something random here - I haven't read the books but they have been purchased and are waiting for me on my Kindle. So, if possible, could no one do any big plot reveals? Not saying anyone has, but yeah. :)

:thumbup::thumbup: I haven't read the second or third book yet either :)

Might be a stupid question, but is there any way to refresh the thread without going out to the Pre-vet page and then coming back in?

I just click on the link on the top of the page (where you type "www..") and hit enter. But if there is a better way, please say so!

You can just refresh the page while you're on it. F5 will do that for you.

Hit your browser's refresh button or make this thread a bookmark. Then you just have to click the bookmark and then click "view first unread message".

D'oh!! Not sure why I didn't think of refresh! Thanks :D

Not on a mac.. :(

Hmm I didn't know that. But to me Macs are these bizarre machines that exist only to confuse me. Why don't you have two clicky buttons? Why?!?

I think right now most of the evidence is pointing towards Stormwater and DVM.

So...

lynch Stormwater

Okay, so if SW is a wolf, then DVMDream is one too, right? Why would DVM be so determined to be the mayor if it's pretty much wolficide? Anyone else asking these questions?

Hmm I didn't know that. But to me Macs are these bizarre machines that exist only to confuse me. Why don't you have two clicky buttons? Why?!?

Because it has a better pad thingy. You can do much more with the pad depending on how many fingers you use in in what direction you move them. :p

Okay, so if SW is a wolf, then DVMDream is one too, right? Why would DVM be so determined to be the mayor if it's pretty much wolficide? Anyone else asking these questions?

Because possibly then she could direct our lynchings way from her fellow wolfies.

Maybe for that exact reason. A wolf wouldn't want to be mayor, so maybe DVM decided to play some reverse psychology on us?!?!?! :confused::idea:

Yes, other people are asking these questions. I thought it was weird how hard she pushed to be mayor. I have even made a list of everyone that switched votes from someone else to DVMDream. Before stormwater said what she said, I had DVMDream very high on my suspect list.

Maybe for that exact reason. A wolf wouldn't want to be mayor, so maybe DVM decided to play some reverse psychology on us?!?!?! :confused::idea:

Was thinking that too! I could see it, just sayin.

I was wondering that, but I also thought it would be a good way for her to protect the wolves if she played the role well.

WWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY??????????????
Dang, DVMDream and I had finished clearing each other by pm and we were starting on fromthebox. All of that is now moot! No one to pm anymore, no one to watch my back!

What's with thatredhead, I can understand a suspicion, but those were pretty LONG posts with a lot of justifications based on nothing, kinda like they're trying to build a case to divert attention. As everyone else alway says, "I'm not a wolf!" and I know nothing about the deaths of my late teammates.

Anyway, that's all I have to say about that for now, obviously anything else I've got to say will be thru normal posts.

Sorry, I misspoke, I meant TW and I had pm'd and came to the conclusion that neither of us were wolves. The DVMDream thing came from the dog sanctuary game were we had probably 100 pm's between us and it simply leaked over.

I am not a wolf, but if I'm sacrificed for the game, so be it. Just remember that thatredhead was out for blood EARLY and HARD with no justification.

Sorry for any suspicion that I may have put on DVMDream, they were a great partner in the dog sanctuary game and will do well here!

LYNCH thatredhead
, for what it's worth!

I'm not convinced. I'm thinking that you are still our best shot. If you aren't a wolf, well it will narrow down our pool of suspects. Someone has to go. It will most likely be a tribute anyway.