You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread
Started by Lupin21
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I may be able to arrange something...@Lupin21 For my night move, can I spend all my money on hookers 'n blow? Or was that only in SOV's WWhores games?
There's our Mage, now to find our mech.
What are you, again?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****************
After all, I am a little odd!!!
*****************
So very glad I stuck with my vote.
After all, I am a little odd!!!
*****************
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Where's that hat. I need to eat it. Holy ****.
Who was it that vouched for shelter as being an odd duck on rabbit and thus my interpretations were wrong?
A Mage.What are you, again?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
gennyWho was it that vouched for shelter as being an odd duck on rabbit and thus my interpretations were wrong?
but i don't know if i can blame her
I mean, she asked us what meta meant on rabbit...I'm gonna need some time to recover from all the egg on my face
Glad my initial interpretation of that convo was on point, disappointed I let other's interpretations sway me. I need to go back and see how that played out after I posted the convo.
Yeah. So. Shelter, if that conversation with STL was real (i.e. if he's not a wolf and that was all collusion), you pretty much aced it. I think three of us all read it and shrugged it off. Super well-played.
It does make me hem and haw on STL. I mean, he did come out saying "See this conversation! Shelter is a wolf!" ..... but then he backed away without a whole lotta effort. I suppose soft-clear, but.... that kind of deep super spy move would be in his wheelhouse.
It does make me hem and haw on STL. I mean, he did come out saying "See this conversation! Shelter is a wolf!" ..... but then he backed away without a whole lotta effort. I suppose soft-clear, but.... that kind of deep super spy move would be in his wheelhouse.
genny
but i don't know if i can blame her
I mean, she asked us what meta meant on rabbit...I'm gonna need some time to recover from all the egg on my face
Not only that, but she did sit on the lynch vote when she could have easily found a reason to move.
Unless, of course, amgoose also is a wolf and the wolves were saying "one of us is getting lynched regardless".....
Realistically looking back now, you don't see the inconsistencies with the assumptions about wolves vs. where she doesn't make assumptions?Yeah. So. Shelter, if that conversation with STL was real (i.e. if he's not a wolf and that was all collusion), you pretty much aced it. I think three of us all read it and shrugged it off. Super well-played.
It does make me hem and haw on STL. I mean, he did come out saying "See this conversation! Shelter is a wolf!" ..... but then he backed away without a whole lotta effort. I suppose soft-clear, but.... that kind of deep super spy move would be in his wheelhouse.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@sheltermed You should stop liking game-related posts now that you're dead. Could be interpreted as strategy.
Realistically looking back now, you don't see the inconsistencies with the assumptions about wolves vs. where she doesn't make assumptions?
I'll have to go re-read it. But I read your comments first before I read it the first time through, so I was kinda watching for the assumptions, and in my head I did a lot of shrugging and saying "I'd assume that, too."
But maybe I need to recalibrate based on more playing experience vs less playing experience. I dunno. I mean, obviously I was wrong, and your initial read was right... and I give you credit for that.
But I also have to wonder if it's not a big set-up.
And, I felt like you switched away without much convincing, which isn't like you... you're very much a stick-to-my-conclusions player.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never said your end result was wrong. 😛Who was it that vouched for shelter as being an odd duck on rabbit and thus my interpretations were wrong?
Just that I didn't agree with the way you arrived at it via the PM conversation.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's like, the definition of his idiot savanting haha right conclusion, wrong reasonsI never said your end result was wrong. 😛
Just that I didn't agree with the way you arrived at it via the PM conversation.
Eh I had 6 people all say I was seriously overreaching (with zero agreeing) thinking and I knew in my heart that I had a fair amount of bias based off the formatting of her "role". And I have been screwed going for village code reasons in the past, so I switched because I assumed I was overly biased. Because I am always overly biased, but if it's for a village code reason...And, I felt like you switched away without much convincing, which isn't like you... you're very much a stick-to-my-conclusions player.
That's like, the definition of his idiot savanting haha right conclusion, wrong reasons
True that.
Eh I had 6 people all say I was seriously overreaching (with zero agreeing) thinking and I knew in my heart that I had a fair amount of bias based off the formatting of her "role". And I have been screwed going for village code reasons in the past, so I switched because I assumed I was overly biased. Because I am always overly biased, but if it's for a village code reason...
I get it. Really, I do.
But you HAVE to admit that it would be exactly the kind of thing you'd do to set something like that up as an elaborate way to throw shelter under the bus. The calculus to wSTL would say "sooner or later people are going to lynch shelter, might as well get some mileage from it."
But I don't think you'd switch off of him/her in that case. I think you'd sit on the vote. So... *shrug*
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
If you hadn't said you didn't want to continue talking about villager code I was going to post that her role description was formatted opposite of mine lolEh I had 6 people all say I was seriously overreaching (with zero agreeing) thinking and I knew in my heart that I had a fair amount of bias based off the formatting of her "role". And I have been screwed going for village code reasons in the past, so I switched because I assumed I was overly biased. Because I am always overly biased, but if it's for a village code reason...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have such a hard time ever deciding what STL would or wouldn't do in any role, but I was reading him village before, and I can't reasonably switch my read based on what has happened todayI get it. Really, I do.
But you HAVE to admit that it would be exactly the kind of thing you'd do to set something like that up as an elaborate way to throw shelter under the bus. The calculus to wSTL would say "sooner or later people are going to lynch shelter, might as well get some mileage from it."
But I don't think you'd switch off of him/her in that case. I think you'd sit on the vote. So... *shrug*
Good job shelter. I didn't find anything too weird about the exchange except that she was so willing to share.
I agree that I would 100% bus her, and wouldn't have a second thought about it. I would say that I would have 100% went with a strong position, but realistically, that would be expected of me as a wolf. So I would have done this exact approach as a wolf. It's just a matter of what you feel about me otherwise, as there is very little I wouldn't do as a wolf. Insert all of the WIFOM and all that jazzI get it. Really, I do.
But you HAVE to admit that it would be exactly the kind of thing you'd do to set something like that up as an elaborate way to throw shelter under the bus. The calculus to wSTL would say "sooner or later people are going to lynch shelter, might as well get some mileage from it."
But I don't think you'd switch off of him/her in that case. I think you'd sit on the vote. So... *shrug*
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Almost said too that the only time I was as willing to share with STL as she was there was when I was a wolf, but like, she played the noob card so well!Good job shelter. I didn't find anything too weird about the exchange except that she was so willing to share.
WIFOM
this actual entire post is summed up here
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Karabiner13 Any chance your former shadow got some wolf tutelage from you? I remember another fairly new player who easily pulled the wool over my eyes 😉
Off of this, I feel someone gave her some instruction on how to approach the "I'm a poor noob" stance.@Karabiner13 Any chance your former shadow got some wolf tutelage from you? I remember another fairly new player who easily pulled the wool over my eyes 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
100% agreeOff of this, I feel someone gave her some instruction on how to approach the "I'm a poor noob" stance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Off of this, I feel someone gave her some instruction on how to approach the "I'm a poor noob" stance.
Yeah, but I'm not sure what that really gets us. Not saying it isn't a data point ... just that I'm not sure it's a very useful one.
Night closed. Stuff shortly.
N4-
No one has died.
Roster:
Gate Keeper:
7. @Animal Midwife
Hatari- The Animoid Planet
1. @Flim Flam Man
2. @Jilary
3. @Mad Jack
4. @LetItSnow
19. @WildZoo
Cthulu- The Magic Planet
9. @nyanko
10. @genny
11. @Karabiner13
12. @Filly Bay
14. @StartingoverVet
8. @SummerTheLynx
6. @amgoose319
Descartes- The Mech Planet
~currently empty~
Underverse
17. Kam- Village day assassin
20. SARdoghandler- mech vanillager
16. mmmdreamerz- Village JOAT
5. ddstothecor- Vanilla magician
21. LadyOtheFarm - SK
13. Trilt - vanilla animoid
18. DVMDream- vanilla mech
15. sheltermed - Wolf Godfather
No one has died.
Roster:
Gate Keeper:
7. @Animal Midwife
Hatari- The Animoid Planet
1. @Flim Flam Man
2. @Jilary
3. @Mad Jack
4. @LetItSnow
19. @WildZoo
Cthulu- The Magic Planet
9. @nyanko
10. @genny
11. @Karabiner13
12. @Filly Bay
14. @StartingoverVet
8. @SummerTheLynx
6. @amgoose319
Descartes- The Mech Planet
~currently empty~
Underverse
17. Kam- Village day assassin
20. SARdoghandler- mech vanillager
16. mmmdreamerz- Village JOAT
5. ddstothecor- Vanilla magician
21. LadyOtheFarm - SK
13. Trilt - vanilla animoid
18. DVMDream- vanilla mech
15. sheltermed - Wolf Godfather
Trading Posts will open at the top of the hour.
Starting to sound more and more like the post office. Short hours...high prices...bad serviceTrading Posts will open at the top of the hour.
@Jilary - we can both agree that you play as a smart wolf when you are one, correct? May I ask your home planet?
And SoV - idk, I feel the service has been on point.
And SoV - idk, I feel the service has been on point.
I can just keep them closed permanently. no prob.Starting to sound more and more like the post office. Short hours...high prices...bad service
@amgoose319 What did you have to give up to move?
And I think a better question, why did you move?@amgoose319 What did you have to give up to move?
🙄 better?And I think a better question, why did you move?
if it was a Wolfy role ability and AM is not a wolf, she would call her out. If it's an item then not sure on the benefit of knowing, unless you feel AM is Wolfy.🙄 better?
Maybe I do 
There are at least two other possible answers to the question.

There are at least two other possible answers to the question.
The answer is not nothing, can verify. I tried moving to keep AM honest.Maybe I do
There are at least two other possible answers to the question.
Well, thanks for telling goose that.The answer is not nothing, can verify. I tried moving to keep AM honest.
You do realize that AM can verify whatever it is, yeah? And if you are claiming they are both wolves, then Goose would know if AM was at her post.Well, thanks for telling goose that.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Welcome to the Trading Post!!!! We are now open for business.
Here you may use your money at the Trading Post on your Planet to buy items. It is first come first serve, so the first PM I get requesting an available item and a quick check to see if you have the currency will earn the prize. Money is doled out for participation basically. So if you are involved and doing your best to help make this game awesome, you will be rewarded.
Items can be held for any period of time, gifted to someone on your planet, used to buy your way to another world, or used as directed. You may only carry ONE item at a time however, so no hoarding. 🙂
Hatari Trading Post: Today we are offering
Hatari Scent Booster- Harari Scent Booster will allow anyone to track their prey thanks to a small spray of your target such that even those with the dullest of senses can track them $15
Cthulu Trading Post: Today we are offering
Cthulu Manipulation Spell- Cthulu Manipulation Spell allows for puppeteering. This spell is forbidden as it can be used on anyone on any planet as long as they once had contact with the caster. Only the caster's ability can be puppeted, and must still be performed on a target on the same planet as the puppet. Black Market value is insane, but oh so worth it. $20
Cthulu Traveling Spell- Cthulu Traveling Spell allows for the passage through the gate without giving up ability/item $10
Government Connection Bribe- Government Connection Bribe lets you request an item from a Trading Post on another Planet to be delivered. Still have to have money for this and the other item. $5
Descartes Trading Post: Today we are offering
Descartes Messaging Upgrade- Descartes Messaging upgrade is exactly as it sounds. Pick someone to PM with for the day and night. $5
Descartes ability upgrade- Descartes ability upgrade is exactly that. Abilities are doubled for use during a cycle. $15
Here you may use your money at the Trading Post on your Planet to buy items. It is first come first serve, so the first PM I get requesting an available item and a quick check to see if you have the currency will earn the prize. Money is doled out for participation basically. So if you are involved and doing your best to help make this game awesome, you will be rewarded.
Items can be held for any period of time, gifted to someone on your planet, used to buy your way to another world, or used as directed. You may only carry ONE item at a time however, so no hoarding. 🙂
Hatari Trading Post: Today we are offering
Hatari Scent Booster- Harari Scent Booster will allow anyone to track their prey thanks to a small spray of your target such that even those with the dullest of senses can track them $15
Cthulu Trading Post: Today we are offering
Cthulu Manipulation Spell- Cthulu Manipulation Spell allows for puppeteering. This spell is forbidden as it can be used on anyone on any planet as long as they once had contact with the caster. Only the caster's ability can be puppeted, and must still be performed on a target on the same planet as the puppet. Black Market value is insane, but oh so worth it. $20
Cthulu Traveling Spell- Cthulu Traveling Spell allows for the passage through the gate without giving up ability/item $10
Government Connection Bribe- Government Connection Bribe lets you request an item from a Trading Post on another Planet to be delivered. Still have to have money for this and the other item. $5
Descartes Trading Post: Today we are offering
Descartes Messaging Upgrade- Descartes Messaging upgrade is exactly as it sounds. Pick someone to PM with for the day and night. $5
Descartes ability upgrade- Descartes ability upgrade is exactly that. Abilities are doubled for use during a cycle. $15
I'm just not even going to have this stupid argument this morning. If you're too obtuse to see why my question was relevant before you gave all the answers, then it's not worth explaining. And it just moves you higher on my wolf list for throwing out answers for another player.You do realize that AM can verify whatever it is, yeah? And if you are claiming they are both wolves, then Goose would know if AM was at her post.
😱I can just keep them closed permanently. no prob.
@amgoose319 What did you have to give up to move?
I purchased a cthulu trading spell to move, so I could use my ability on another planet. (And as I said earlier, my ability helps the village.)
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Not fully committing yourself to any candidate/opinion. I feel like the things you've been saying are half-hearted.
Thanks. I can see that's how my play/personality comes across. I just don't go into full accusations until I have definitive proof, which is hard to get in WW. And I'm learning quickly it probably isn't the best game style for WW.
Side note: I'm glad shelter we got a wolf! Great "pull the noob card" ploy though.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K