Wwar of Three WWorlds- Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 5 Lynch Tally:

goose (3)- LIS, SOV, AM
MJ (1)- STL
Jil (3)- FFM, goose, WZ

7/13 votes

Deadline 11PM EST

Members don't see this ad.

Why won't you answer the question about your character's origins?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Because I want to make sure this isn't a ploy to give wolves info. I'll probably end up having to answer anyway because everyone's going to jump down my throat over it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Whether or not one wolf derived from each planet doesn't matter too much at this point anyway. We know we're looking for a mech who was on Hatari the night DVMD died. That's the goal right now. We may not be able to catch someone in a lie at this point if the numbers aren't perfect (i.e. 7 from each planet), but we could catch them later.

I will volunteer this. I am a mech who was on Hatari when DVMD died. But I am not a wolf.

So, WZ, should I be thanking you or laughing at you right now? I got this message this morning.

Someone made sure you didn't' leave last night, but also drove off anyone who attempted to visit you. Good thing they were there because you heard a clang of metal outside, like someone was trying to get in.

I'm assuming the clang of metal was someone trying to attack me since there was no kill.

With that,

Lynch goose

Gotta go make my dinner.

So, WZ, should I be thanking you or laughing at you right now? I got this message this morning.

I'm assuming the clang of metal was someone trying to attack me since there was no kill.

With that,

Lynch goose

Gotta go make my dinner.
You were attacked by a mech from your planet and you lynch a person off of your planet? What's your reasoning?

Neither lol

Based on a little knowledge, a little conjecture, and a little feels, gonna go unlynch Jil lynch FFM
Do you have info other than it being a mech (to why I should be going FFM)? Are we sure MJ isn't a mech wolf who isn't ghosting this game away? Can you try and get him to check in since he will actually listen to you lol.

Do you have info other than it being a mech (to why I should be going FFM)? Are we sure MJ isn't a mech wolf who isn't ghosting this game away? Can you try and get him to check in since he will actually listen to you lol.
If Jil isn't lying I'm fairly certain it's either FFM or goose. I'm leaning FFM. Which...tbh probably means it's goose :laugh:
I'm not sure @Mad Jack isn't a ghosting wolf, though if we knew whether the kill on N2 was by a mech or a mage I could tell you more there. Unfortunately we don't, so nothing definitive.

If Jil isn't lying I'm fairly certain it's either FFM or goose. I'm leaning FFM. Which...tbh probably means it's goose :laugh:
I'm not sure @Mad Jack isn't a ghosting wolf, though if we knew whether the kill on N2 was by a mech or a mage I could tell you more there. Unfortunately we don't, so nothing definitive.
Goose cannot have attacked last night, she has to end on the same planet as the person she would have attacked, and the person attacked is on Hatari and she is on Cthulhu.

********unlynch whoever, lynch FFM***********

Goose cannot have attacked last night, she has to end on the same planet as the person she would have attacked, and the person attacked is on Hatari and she is on Cthulhu.

********unlynch whoever, lynch FFM***********
That's not true though, they can kill before they leave the planet (presumably how both N1 kills happened - SAR and Kam were killed on Descartes and then their murderers fled). They only have to end up on the same planet if they didn't start on the same one.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Remember she was responding to the specific scenario I presented, where I was asking how it would work if two people started out on different planets.
My issue is this: I was asked about gifting an item or keeping the item for protection the night of the move. I was told order of operations is not in my favor. Which means moving is at the top of order of operations. Unless order of operations is floating, which gets kind of messy. But it's definitely possible she did floating, it's just a headache for the mod involved, as theoretically I should have been protected the night I gave up my armour from people on my same locale, but wasn't.

My issue is this: I was asked about gifting an item or keeping the item for protection the night of the move. I was told order of operations is not in my favor. Which means moving is at the top of order of operations. Unless order of operations is floating, which gets kind of messy. But it's definitely possible she did floating, it's just a headache for the mod involved, as theoretically I should have been protected the night I gave up my armour from people on my same locale, but wasn't.
That gives me a headache to think about :p The defining scenario for me is that lotf was able to kill SAR, SAR's writeup indicated she wasn't moving, and lotf moved to cthulhu (which I don't see SAR having any reason to have done).

### unlynch jil ###
### lynch goose ###

This is what Lupin posted about movement as that seems to be a question right now. You can perform an action on the planet you started on or the planet you end up on or the gamble of anticipating someone ending up where you end up

Of Note: I had an interesting thought come through, and I liked it for its out of the box thinking. Abilities can also be performed on a person you anticipate moving onto the planet you are on or are moving to. It is a high risk maneuver in case that target doesn't end up where you thought, as this will negate the action of course. So for clarity, Actions can be done on someone residing currently on the same planet as you, a planet you move to, or the gamble in someone you think will be where you end up. Good times. Adds some intrigue.

Game Master Clarification:

Guys, it is the same as usual where you can perform an action on any of the people on the planet you started on or on the planet you end up on. I added and it was included for N1 that a gamble can be made to anticipate if someone would be moving to the planet you end up on (end result both on same planet), I would also allow the action. There are of course, some ways around all of this.

starting to wonder if this is a wild goose chase (omg how has no one used that line yet)... I am putting my money on MJ, but I think from might be a wolf too.

Unlynch goose
Lynch MJ

Reactions: 1 user
This is what Lupin posted about movement as that seems to be a question right now. You can perform an action on the planet you started on or the planet you end up on or the gamble of anticipating someone ending up where you end up

That's messed up. Too many possibilities for wolves imo.
Lynch lupine as well

I thought the same as STL. You needed to end on same planet as the person performing actions on.

Since I see I'm up for lynch, I will just go out and say it. I am the protector.

With Jil's info,

##unlynch Jil##

#lynch FFM###

I thought the same as STL. You needed to end on same planet as the person performing actions on.

Since I see I'm up for lynch, I will just go out and say it. I am the protector.

With Jil's info,

##unlynch Jil##

#lynch FFM###

Who have you protected so far?

I will be driving when this lynch ends.

LIS - night 1

That is my defense. He should be able to vouch for me.

With Jil's info,

##unlynch Jil##

#lynch FFM###

Jailer or protector?

And are you claiming to have protected Jilary?

Wildzoo - with possibly a lot of conjecture back and forth, if LIS vouches, can we hear a bit more about your reasoning?

Jailer or protector?

And are you claiming to have protected Jilary?

Protector. And I protected kara last night. I felt more confidently of certain players being village on cthulu, that's why I moved planets.

With Jil's info,

##unlynch Jil##

#lynch FFM###

Very likely this came out of horses' rear ends.

Yes, multiple horses.

So lupin put 10000 vanillagers, but three people that are able to provide protection? (JOAT, amgoose, and the jailer). Yeah, one of those is a wolf, and we know it's not the JOAT.

Wildzoo - with possibly a lot of conjecture back and forth, if LIS vouches, can we hear a bit more about your reasoning?
I can say that I don't think goose, FFM, and Jil can all be telling the truth unless almost everyone in Hatari decided to act on Jil last night. Need to look at some things again.

Lynch goose
Need a little more than that if you don't want the lynch to swing your way.

@amgoose319 - if people have only been killed/attacked in Hatari, and your role is the protector, why in the world would you switch to an area that hasn't been attacked yet (this is what I was going off about earlier, but I thought you were the jailer). You are only helpful with your role if you successfully block a kill.

Reactions: 2 users
I can say that I don't think goose, FFM, and Jil can all be telling the truth unless almost everyone in Hatari decided to act on Jil last night. Need to look at some things again.

Need a little more than that if you don't want the lynch to swing your way.
When you say you don't think, are we like 95% don't think, or more like 50% or less don't think.

When you say you don't think, are we like 95% don't think, or more like 50% or less don't think.
95% don't think unless, like I said, almost everyone on Hatari decided to act on Jil (and we believe that there were 3 village sources of protection)
But we don't know who else goose has protected yet so waiting on that

95% don't think unless, like I said, almost everyone on Hatari decided to act on Jil (and we believe that there were 3 village sources of protection)
But we don't know who else goose has protected yet so waiting on that
She said karabiner