WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't know what you want me to say here

I literally don't know what else to do at this point, and focusing on mechanics at this exact stage in 90s is what turned that from a sweep to a village win. Like, we can do this, but people need to stop being brats about cooperating.
I know I’m just losing it. Okay? Okay.
 
Agree @PippyPony , so far we got
JJ: Jayfeather (TC)
Dubz: Mothwing (SC)
Lawper: Mousefur (TC)
Cubs: RC leader, what's ya name again?

What else
 
Y'all have already decided my role can't possibly be in the game, that Sporty would never put Tadpole in this game, but she would make it super easy for village to find the convert. So I don't know what you want me to say. :shrug:

Tadpole is my favorite kind of cat (black tom), and died nobly saving others. Is there a more genny role out there?

Genny Cats are black and white,
Genny Cats (as I said) are small;
If it happens to be a stormy night
They will practise a caper or two in the hall.
If it happens the sun is shining bright
You would say they had nothing to do at all:
They are resting and saving themselves to be right
For the Jellicle Moon and the Jellicle Ball.
 
How did you miss that Wondering was RiverClan's leader, O foremost authority on Warrior Cats? 😉

ETA:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one like Macavity,
There never was a Cat of such deceitfulness and suavity.
He always has an alibi, and one or two to spare:
At whatever time the deed took place—MACAVITY WASN'T THERE!
 
@Animal Midwife @Eriyo @SnowshoeDog143 @MrsDrDr @cubsrule4e
@dolphin106258 @genny

Roles plz, this could potentially be our last chance if lylo. Sorry if you already said them and I missed it or forgot.
@PippyPony what's yours again?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How did you miss that Wondering was RiverClan's leader, O foremost authority on Warrior Cats? 😉

ETA:
Macavity, Macavity, there's no one like Macavity,
There never was a Cat of such deceitfulness and suavity.
He always has an alibi, and one or two to spare:
At whatever time the deed took place—MACAVITY WASN'T THERE!
Well considering she died as crooked jaw not corrokedstar I assumed there is a different leader in play.
 
Y'all have already decided my role can't possibly be in the game, that Sporty would never put Tadpole in this game, but she would make it super easy for village to find the convert. So I don't know what you want me to say. :shrug:

Tadpole is my favorite kind of cat (black tom), and died nobly saving others. Is there a more genny role out there?

Genny Cats are black and white,
Genny Cats (as I said) are small;
If it happens to be a stormy night
They will practise a caper or two in the hall.
If it happens the sun is shining bright
You would say they had nothing to do at all:
They are resting and saving themselves to be right
For the Jellicle Moon and the Jellicle Ball.
Ugh. Who mentioned tadpole was it Pippy? Bc he is such an obscure character he’s not even in the main books.
 
Ugh. Who mentioned tadpole was it Pippy? Bc he is such an obscure character he’s not even in the main books.
I didn't make this game up. Take it up with Sporty.

He's been busy in the luggage van!
He gives one flash of his glass-green eyes
And the signal goes 'All Clear!'
And we're off at last for the northern part
Of the Northern Hemisphere!
 
Mothwing also already died that’s not who Dubz is claiming.
Oops, my fault. I think she was stuck in my head bc I just read that day's info.

JJ: Jayfeather (TC)
Dubz: Tawnypelt (SC)
Lawper: Mousefur (TC)
Cubs: Sasha (RC???)
AM: Not claiming
Genny: Tadpole (RC)
Pippy: Onewhisker (WC)

@Eriyo @SnowshoeDog143 @MrsDrDr
@dolphin106258
 
Which, based on this comic, maybe looks even worse for me on the "story convert" front than Dubz's role claim looks for her, so you decide if I would make that up

onewhisker_vs_onestar_by_iycewing_dc5monv-fullview.jpg
 
When you notice a cat in profound meditation,
The reason, I tell you, is always the same:
His mind is engaged in a rapt contemplation
Of the thought, of the thought, of the thought of this game:
This ineffable effable
Effanineffable
Deep and inscrutable singular Game.


N2 is when I made the item AS A VILLAGER. I don't know how you expect Paws/Lawp to use it on the same night i made it. Why are you shading me for this? *squints*

Oh shoot I had item timeline wrong. And I double checked it in iso and yeah paws had protection item N2 and alissa had ask-a-mod

So the only duplications are pippys post restriction and mrs redirection.

That makes me worried I'm trusting the wrong people...

I hate this game.

Ok so then unless genny was rezzed wolf & is backing up Paw's original lie, then the shenanigans has to be AM or Snowy lied about what her role actually is.

But would gennys item or kotas block take priority?
 
I can PM Cubs, I could PM Wondering, I'm RiverClan. So Cubs is RiverClan.

There's a whisper down the line at 11.39
When the Night Mail's ready to depart,
Saying 'Skimble where is Skimble has he gone to hunt the thimble?
We must find him or the train can't start.'
Did wondering confirm that anywhere on the thread? I gotta check.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But would gennys item or kotas block take priority?
I worded the item so that it would take players away from harmful actions. It wasn't supposed to block everything, but I don't know if that's how it was implemented.

He establishes control by a regular patrol
And he'd know at once if anything occurred.
He will watch you without winking and he sees what you are thinking
And it's certain that he doesn't approve
 
JJ: Jayfeather (TC)
Dubz: Tawnypelt (SC)
Lawper: Mousefur (TC)
Cubs: Sasha (RC???)
AM: Not claiming
Genny: Tadpole (RC)
Pippy: Onewhisker (WC)
Snow: Talltail (WC)

@Eriyo @MrsDrDr
@dolphin106258
Aight I'm gonna keep @ Ing all until y'all relent

Dolphin have you claimed a role yet? I tried to go back in your posts to look but I think I might have missed it if you have

Edit: Oops, @ someone named Ing. Sorry for advance if you see that and come here and are very confused
 
JJ: Jayfeather (TC)
Dubz: Tawnypelt (SC)
Lawper: Mousefur (TC)
Cubs: Sasha (RC???)
AM: Not claiming
Genny: Tadpole (RC)
Pippy: Onewhisker (WC)
Snow: Talltail (WC)

@Eriyo @MrsDrDr
@dolphin106258
Aight I'm gonna keep @Ing all until y'all relent

Dolphin have you claimed a role yet? I tried to go back in your posts to look but I think I might have missed it if you have
No I just said I was vig
 
15. @cubsrule4e - had the one caiter read although he was way more focused on doggo and eriyo but just kept landing on caiter for lynches. he actually did briefly flip off of on her onto kota, seems like an attempt to catch the nooblet in a slip that didn't end up going anywhere, so he switched back. this all feels weird in retrospect. hasn't done much pushing reads since. his early game reason for hanging back was because of his PR, what's the reason now? I also do believe at least one wolf would have stayed on caiter that day she was almost lynched, because with SOV going down and BC claiming a PR, you know caiter would have been up again the next day. last two days feel like he was being wishy/washy on sunbodi/genny because (ahhhhh tinfoil) he didn't want to make it obvious that getting them lynched and having them flip village would make him look good.

5. @JJ Bittenbinder - caiter made some comments about lynching JJ if genny flipped village and then completely dropped them the next day. Super weird.
I'm leaning a bit towards @genny, like I mentioned a while back I've felt weird about it since she came at me early today when I was being aggressively questioned and then disappeared. I also don't know why they backed off so quickly about me and switched to Mrs. I think Mrs definitely made a gaff but I don't know if it's lynch worthy.

Also still questioning BC a bit (but I understand the lack of posts from her).
If genny gets lynched and flips village you jumping on genny and not wanting to go for mrs despite having some feels there is gonna raise my suspicions for both of you.
Also tomorrow if someone else is tracker plz let us know so we can lynch barks again??
Your sketch points are raising for me with this. a tracker would be a super ballsy ability to fake claim. kind of just seems like you're trying to shade barks to deflect from you.
after today the people i'm looking at most are mrsdrdr, jj, and genny, especially after how that lynch went down at the end
also a TigerClaw possibility (hairs on the back of my neck stood up with the alpha comments earlier), and the fact that she's still alive as an info-gathering PR when alissa was killed last night...don't like it. my problem now is her comments themselves haven't raised as many flags as i would expect from a noob wolf. if she's wolfing here she's having a very good game.

21. @Lawper - shenanigans possibility still in mind. i am really struggling on this one. my feeling on the interactions paws had with AM still holds. but the VCA makes me pause, because i don't understand two wolves voting for the same person when there were plenty of lynches to choose from (d2). i feel like lawp has not been very engaged since he came into the game. Kinda waiting for AM's read because she's usually better at reading him than i am.

11. @MrsDrDr - the redirection thing is frickin weird, i haven't known caiter to be a strong busser though and she was on her for days. if lawp is a wolf there is no way she is one - would mean two wolves were on a third d2 and i just don't see it.

9. @SnowshoeDog143 - i was reading back through her catchup posts and i really just want to believe in village snowy 🙁 i feel like she has been very engaged, putting in a lot of effort to hunting and adjusting reads as new information presented. her role was portrayed in a really positive light in the lynch cancel writeup. i did catch one thing though - caiter shaded jenjen multiple times and then didn't follow through (she was actually her only listed wolf read d1). i could see this being because of jenjen subbing out and caiter not having good reasons to shade snowy (other than for being wishy washy on her).

6. @genny - feels like the rezzes were a red herring, in light of cubs still being alive and wolves just letting suni die yesterday i think they were hoping to get an easy mislynch two days in a row. hasn't been here much but reading her early game confirmed village posts in quick succession with her post-rez posts i don't see a change in tone. it is The Genny Way (TM).

4. @Eriyo - solid stance on cait, slipped out of it the day cait almost was lynched but i kinda think that was my fault so feels hypocritical to give wolf points for it. also think a pack would have told her to keep that good bus positioning rather than jumping off on the third day. has been busy but providing reads. seems to be synthesizing new info and making adjustments, i feel like noob wolves more often just hang onto their initial thoughts and don't change them if they don't have to.

20. @PippyPony - Perturbed by a comment on d1 about not wanting caiter to be lynched when there was some grumbling of suspicion her way. Otherwise idk, this is the strongest village!pip read I think I've ever had. she's been pushing her reads, her frustration has been genuine, seems like the wolves were picking on her a bit with the shenanigans and the meme thing.

2. @Animal Midwife - anyone who thinks she's a wolf can fite me tbh, i've already explained this one extensively and nothing in my reread changed it

26. @dolphin106258 - fastest draw in the west

7. @WildZoo - wolves thought they could have me but joke's on them (plz kill me)
 
Oh okay I only got so far down the thread but idk why she’d ask this in the thread. But like I said I didn’t get all the way down the pages.
I think it's because Sunni kept hinting she got a glimpse or vision about her death. I think that was just another one her lies, like the one she told Pippy right before she died where she promised to blow up Dubz.

You can play no pranks with Skimbleshanks!
He's a Cat that cannot be ignored
 
Ok I'm gonna go by pages because there are so many and I am in post-migraine-grog mode. Not sure I"ll remember what I wanted to say on these early posts by time I catch up with everything. How is it that there are less than half as many people as we started with but there are already 5 pages of posts today? Urg.

Wasn't there a double redirection yesterday too? Or am I misremembering?
Yes, me. "You planned to visit JJ but you successfully protected Pippy instead." Which pissed me off bc Pippy had made a stink on thread about how the protector better not choose her again. I felt like wolves must have been getting a good laugh out of that.

But true @MrsDrDr you can flip a coin between dolphin and yourself
Ok despite what I thought about dolphin being village, and choosing her to protect, your and Pippy's "advice" on this felt pockety/like you were trying hard to point me in one direction and maybe away from others. I did end up choosing dolphin because she's the only non-me person I feel most village about. I thought for sure either I would be dead today or both she and I would be dead today. I can't understand the NK choice unless a) they thought I might protect myself instead, c) they thought I might protect dolphin, and/or c) alissa kind of asked for it and they were nice.

I don't think they would be considered separate.
Um I think this comment was about rez v conversion? I can see not considering them separate in numbers, but I'm trying to also think about when things happened. N3 there were no kills, which seems like they could have foregone kills for conversion (that's how it usually works?). But its also the same night that Cubs rezzed. If cubs is wolf, would they do a rez and conversion attempt in the same night? Or could the rez be contingent on no kill? I'm not sure where this line of thought goes anyways.

JJ got results on 3m on a night that 3m was jailed
3M also said she got amnesia, so that seems to confirm that JJ's thing worked, even if it doesn't confirm JJ's reporting of it. Still dont' get the "bad feelings" she supposedly woke up with. Was that just to put suspicion on 3M? JJ's other results haven't really helped village, and the 3M one seems extra shady to me.

not knowing anything about the book series is definitely a disadvantage
I 1000% agree with this statement. I am pretty much lost in the theme, and not really following the conclusions people are drawing from it. But like I told @SportPonies in my role PM, I kind of do want to spend the rest of quarantine reading the books now!
 
3M also said she got amnesia, so that seems to confirm that JJ's thing worked, even if it doesn't confirm JJ's reporting of it. Still dont' get the "bad feelings" she supposedly woke up with. Was that just to put suspicion on 3M? JJ's other results haven't really helped village, and the 3M one seems extra shady to me.

I don't get it either. Maybe after the game is over mods will grace me with what they were thinking about the interpretation.

I will admit I relied too much on that bad feeling quote when choosing 3M the times I did (EDIT: which as I was doing it I was honest about it and said that could be the case). Frankly I was hoping my vision was giving info that would be useful for a lynch but unfortunately it did not pan out that way. Why is 3M extra shady to you?

EDIT: also what's your role.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Side note for people lost by not knowing the series...

I have never read a single one of these books.

They are written for middle school kids. The fan websites are not that complicated.

(Hard squint at the authors for the way vets and TNR programs are depicted, though :yeahright:)
 
Ok so my last post was on page 116 and it took me like 45 minutes to process. I see I just got tagged a bunch about roles. I'm Runningnose, medicine cat. Looking at the other posts that tagged me now. I have spottily seen what else happened since page 116, but trying to fill in gaps.