Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There's still over two hours. Calm down.Ok, and if neither lawper nor eriyo are wolves then we would have been ****ing regardless. Game over, end the suffering.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
There's still over two hours. Calm down.Ok, and if neither lawper nor eriyo are wolves then we would have been ****ing regardless. Game over, end the suffering.
Yeah but you can vote before that...
i was expecting to have to self-prez in a wafflefest.
The Rum Tum Genny is a curious beast:
Her disobliging ways are a matter of habit.
Yeah and yet you've been going along with whatever bandwagon suits you ever since caiter flipped, and not pushing anyone at all
n3: In your dreams tonight, you see who looks like 3m. The dream shifts around showing she has multiple possibilities but fades to black. You wake up, uneasy.
Ok just put this together, maybe wolves attempted to convert 3M on N3 and that's why JJ woke up uneasy, but she was commuted so it didn't work?
Wait you didn't get amnesia???
genny how tf does that read to you as a fake list of resultslynch jj
I want to see that you actually believe in the wagons you are joining. I want to see that village cubs is playing here, and actually looking for wolves. I'm not seeing it. I see you sitting back comfy from your good positioning on caiterBecause I dont understand any of these concepts so Im following as best I can with others logic. Ive been pushing you AM and eriyo. No one has listened. So you want me to just keep voting on off reads is what youre saying?

JJ has been blocked or had uneventful dreams since the post restrictor wolf died? 😕
I want to see that you actually believe in the wagons you are joining. I want to see that village cubs is playing here, and actually looking for wolves. I'm not seeing it. I see you sitting back comfy from your good positioning on caiter![]()
What the hell is this postLike caiter was the gif restrictor?
Yeah I think thats what it must have been...
The biggest lie you have ever toldI may be an ophthalmologist but Im really not that bright. Youre holding me to too high a standard, honestly.
I don't think I am, and you should take that as a complimentI may be an ophthalmologist but Im really not that bright. Youre holding me to too high a standard, honestly.
WatWhat the hell is this post
Unlynch whoever
Lynch Snowy
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny ()
Eriyo (3) - Pip, dolph, cubs
JJ (2) - AM, genny
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
cubs (1) - WZ
10/11!
missing: @Eriyo @genny
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2 HOURS)
![]()
if i were jj, i'd be insulted.genny how tf does that read to you as a fake list of results
Like caiter was the gif restrictor?
Yeah I think thats what it must have been...
What the hell is this post
Unlynch whoever
Lynch Snowy
No.I was confused that you thought caiter was the gif restrictor because I don't think thats an actual role.
No.
It has to be an actual role, because I had to vote in PM.
You can confirm that because I had voted for SOV that day and then took my vote off by the last tally
That's not night result text manipulation, that's actually acting on me in a way that triggers mod involvement.
That's different from the superficial false result that Barks got
I'm still finishing reading the thread, but I'm LittlecloudK
Who are you and what are your reads
I'm willing to move to JJ or lawp but I'm more confident on cubsWarning that we have to consolidate soon to be safe.
Warning that we have to consolidate soon to be safe.
Not really. Though it does bother me because the people I'm village reading are on Eri.No interest in lawp or eriyo?
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny ()
Eriyo (2) - dolph, cubs
JJ (2) - AM, genny
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
cubs (1) - WZ
Snowy (1) - Pip
10/11!
missing: @Eriyo
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2 HOURS)
![]()
To be honest, I didn't even realize that I was redirected because it just said that something odd happened to me that night. I don't have any special abilities, which is why nothing happened to wondering. She could've done it any night and the results would've been the same. No one has been giving me shenanigans or anything of that sorts, so that's why I haven't been able to contribute much about my results. I think people just forget about me and give the night actions to the well known playersWonder said she redirected eriyo to herself n4 and nothing happened to her
@Lawper, when you used your protection item from genny were you still able to use your ability?
I'm willing to move to JJ or lawp but I'm more confident on cubs
To be honest, I didn't even realize that I was redirected because it just said that something odd happened to me that night. I don't have any special abilities, which is why nothing happened to wondering. She could've done it any night and the results would've been the same. No one has been giving me shenanigans or anything of that sorts, so that's why I haven't been able to contribute much about my results. I think people just forget about me and give the night actions to the well known players
****Tonight's special: Buy one large Lawpy and get one small Lawpy for free1
1. Terms and conditions may apply
Or pip and Dubz go spread out the vote more yes. That’s what we need.Mmkay I’m still bothered by the fact that everyone revealed except AM and somehow everyone is fine with their being two shadowclan medicine cats in the game...but sure go lynch JJ
Mmkay I’m still bothered by the fact that everyone revealed except AM and somehow everyone is fine with their being two shadowclan medicine cats in the game...but sure go lynch JJ
I got into something last night that carried me away and protected me overnight but it 2as not barn related or amnesia related and was delivered by messenger cats yesterday morning so figured from genny
Mmkay I’m still bothered by the fact that everyone revealed except AM and somehow everyone is fine with their being two shadowclan medicine cats in the game...but sure go lynch JJ
Wait. I must have missed that. Who are the two medicine cats?
MDD and eriyoThis is what paws said about the item.
Wait. I must have missed that. Who are the two medicine cats?
Well if we're revealing everything, idk where eriyo is but she told me her role in PM today - said she was Littlecloud
I can confirm both of these because I opened by first PM with dubz yesterday, and I got approved to open a PM with Mrs today (still need to do that)I'm Shadowclan, so you don't have to look it up. Sorry if it is still bad to post that on thread.
I'm confused.. Earlier in the game, you kept telling everyone to vote for me and doggo, but then you wouldn't vote to lynch me yourself. Now, you haven't been on my back and suddenly you decide to lynch me? Why all the flip-flop with your votes?Since we're finally going this way
unlynch genny
lynch eriyo
MDD and eriyo
I’m not honestly. But I’m literally dying so here we areWhy are you more confident about MDD then eriyo
I honestly don't know enough about the roles beyond surface stuff to try to solve that way. Like, is it important that there are two shadowclan medicine cats when there are multiple warriors and queens and whatever? That kind of thing has burned me so many times.Mmkay I’m still bothered by the fact that everyone revealed except AM and somehow everyone is fine with their being two shadowclan medicine cats in the game...but sure go lynch JJ
It’s just verry weird because littlecloud was runningnose’s apprentice so I find it a bit odd they’d both be included like that. But I mean I guess sure they are both real cats that match their clan.I honestly don't know enough about the roles beyond surfact stuff to try to solve that way. Like, is it important that there are two shadowclan medicine cats when there are multiple warriors and queens and whatever? That kind of thing has burned me so many times.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.