-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"cutters" lolSide note for people lost by not knowing the series...
I have never read a single one of these books.
They are written for middle school kids. The fan websites are not that complicated.
(Hard squint at the authors for the way vets and TNR programs are depicted, though)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well if we're revealing everything, idk where eriyo is but she told me her role in PM today - said she was Littlecloud
I'm Shadowclan, so you don't have to look it up. Sorry if it is still bad to post that on thread.
I think I’ve afforded myself to be the last I’d prefer eriyo to go.JJ: Jayfeather (TC)
Dubz: Tawnypelt (SC)
Lawper: Mousefur (TC)
Cubs: Sasha (RC???)
AM: Not claiming
Genny: Tadpole (RC)
Pippy: Onewhisker (WC)
Snow: Talltail (WC)
Mrs: Runningnose (SC)
Dolphin: Not claiming? I guess?
@Eriyo
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny (1) - cubs
Eriyo (2) - Pip, dolph
JJ (2) - AM, WZ
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
9/11!
missing: @Eriyo @genny
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2.75 HOURS)
genny (1) - cubs
Eriyo (2) - Pip, dolph
JJ (2) - AM, WZ
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
9/11!
missing: @Eriyo @genny
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2.75 HOURS)
Well if we're revealing everything, idk where eriyo is but she told me her role in PM today - said she was Littlecloud
OHHHHH the plot thickensI'm Shadowclan, so you don't have to look it up. Sorry if it is still bad to post that on thread.
Just read RiverClan as Ravenclaw. Time to go 

Littlecloud is also a shadowclan medicine cat after runningnose.
Was big cats able to PM anyone? Or did anyone have a PM with her?
I tried and was unsuccessful. Was also the night she died. But when I tried to PM 3M the night she died it told me I would have been successful had she not died. Meaning I could not PM BC regardless.
Googles Mousefur --> sees snarky quote about runningwind trying to treat Mousefur for some illness called greencough --> clicks on greencough -->
Lol these cats treat bacterial pneumonia with catnip because of course they do
Lol these cats treat bacterial pneumonia with catnip because of course they do
@SnowshoeDog143 @PippyPony did you attempt to PM BC at all?I tried and was unsuccessful. Was also the night she died. But when I tried to PM 3M the night she died it told me I would have been successful had she not died. Meaning I could not PM BC regardless.
11. @MrsDrDr - the redirection thing is frickin weird, i haven't known caiter to be a strong busser though and she was on her for days. if lawp is a wolf there is no way she is one - would mean two wolves were on a third d2 and i just don't see it.
Actually, the Caiter/Pawper thing felt the same as when you and Dina/Mel were pushing me as a noob wolf in Countdown 2.5. Which is one reason my vote is still on Pawper.
I worded the item so that it would take players away from harmful actions. It wasn't supposed to block everything, but I don't know if that's how it was implemented.
He establishes control by a regular patrol
And he'd know at once if anything occurred.
He will watch you without winking and he sees what you are thinking
And it's certain that he doesn't approve
Oh sorry I got confused. I thought pippy had said lawp was blocked D2 but he wasnt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure what game you're actually referring to because you were village in Countdown.Actually, the Caiter/Pawper thing felt the same as when you and Dina/Mel were pushing me as a noob wolf in Countdown 2.5. Which is one reason my vote is still on Pawper.
Since we're finally going this way
unlynch genny
lynch eriyo
unlynch genny
lynch eriyo
There's a whole bunch of stuff in the first book about how awful it is to be a kittypet, and so much anti-neuter sentiment. And then the other books have these feral cats killing each other and getting hit by cars, and it's such a glamorous life!(Hard squint at the authors for the way vets and TNR programs are depicted, though)
Woe to the bristly Bandicoot, that lurks on foreign ships,
And woe to any Cat with whom Growltiger came to grips!
@SnowshoeDog143 @PippyPony did you attempt to PM BC at all?
Yes. I was unsuccessful.
Nope@SnowshoeDog143 @PippyPony did you attempt to PM BC at all?
Dubz --> nada but she was jailed / edit: also not my clan lol
Paws --> nada
Barks --> success
Forgot
genny --> nada
Alissa --> success
forgot last night
If that doesn't add up to the correct # of nights, I'd have to go look tbh
If you want a full list I can look in a bit after I make dinner
****
kay I’m fleeing
****
Crash Bandicoot!Woe to the bristly Bandicoot, that lurks on foreign ships,
kay I’m fleeing
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That's why I said if pawper is a wolf you're not one - probably just a villager they were tagteaming on 😕Actually, the Caiter/Pawper thing felt the same as when you and Dina/Mel were pushing me as a noob wolf in Countdown 2.5. Which is one reason my vote is still on Pawper.
(that line of thinking has burned me in the past before though...many eons ago, when dvmd and dy still roamed these WW halls)
Did you have any successful PMs?Yes. I was unsuccessful.
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny ()
Eriyo (3) - Pip, dolph, cubs
JJ (2) - AM, WZ
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
9/11!
missing: @Eriyo @genny
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2.5 HOURS)
genny ()
Eriyo (3) - Pip, dolph, cubs
JJ (2) - AM, WZ
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
9/11!
missing: @Eriyo @genny
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2.5 HOURS)
I'm not sure what game you're actually referring to because you were village in Countdown.
I know, but they kept claiming I was acting like a noob wolf and lynching me for it, which is also what Paws and Caiter were doing. Lawper has not used that lined but has maintained his suspicion of me.
Was big cats able to PM anyone? Or did anyone have a PM with her?
SHe said no, she couldn't PM and was in her own clan. She was very happy about this because of her previous bad PMing experience.
JJ: Jayfeather (TC)
Dubz: Tawnypelt (SC)
Lawper: Mousefur (TC)
Cubs: Sasha (RC???)
AM: Not claiming
Genny: Tadpole (RC)
Pippy: Onewhisker (WC)
Snow: Talltail (WC)
Mrs: Runningnose (SC)
Dolphin: Not claiming? I guess?
Eriyo: Littlecloud (SC)
My PM attempts:
Dubz -> unsuccessful
alissa -> unsuccessful
paws -> successful
3M -> unsuccessful
sunbodi -> unsuccessful
genny -> unsuccessful
eriyo -> unsuccessful
Coffee opened a PM w/ me d1 but that was her ability. Doggo also opened a PM with me.
Dubz: Tawnypelt (SC)
Lawper: Mousefur (TC)
Cubs: Sasha (RC???)
AM: Not claiming
Genny: Tadpole (RC)
Pippy: Onewhisker (WC)
Snow: Talltail (WC)
Mrs: Runningnose (SC)
Dolphin: Not claiming? I guess?
Eriyo: Littlecloud (SC)
My PM attempts:
Dubz -> unsuccessful
alissa -> unsuccessful
paws -> successful
3M -> unsuccessful
sunbodi -> unsuccessful
genny -> unsuccessful
eriyo -> unsuccessful
Coffee opened a PM w/ me d1 but that was her ability. Doggo also opened a PM with me.
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny ()
Eriyo (3) - Pip, dolph, cubs
JJ (2) - AM, WZ
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
9/11!
missing: @Eriyo @genny
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2.5 HOURS)
![]()
How bout another tie? Numbers in our favor.
Plot twist. If wolves are AM, pippy, Mrs then I will cry so hard.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
unlynch JJ lynch cubs
this recent lynch behavior seals it for me
this recent lynch behavior seals it for me
UhhhhJJ: Jayfeather (TC)
Dubz: Tawnypelt (SC)
Lawper: Mousefur (TC)
Cubs: Sasha (RC???)
AM: Not claiming
Genny: Tadpole (RC)
Pippy: Onewhisker (WC)
Snow: Talltail (WC)
Mrs: Runningnose (SC)
Dolphin: Not claiming? I guess?
Eriyo: Littlecloud (SC)
My PM attempts:
Dubz -> unsuccessful
alissa -> unsuccessful
paws -> successful
3M -> unsuccessful
sunbodi -> unsuccessful
genny -> unsuccessful
eriyo -> unsuccessful
Isn't jayfeather thunder clan? Isn't dubz also claiming she used to be thunder clan? Or am I missing that
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She tried to open a PM with me on the night I was jailedUhhhh
Isn't jayfeather thunder clan? Isn't dubz also claiming she used to be thunder clan? Or am I missing that
How bout another tie? Numbers in our favor.
After all the villager ties this game you would like that wouldn't you.
Only one I would tolerate is a tie with you and AM. Then at least we'd have an answer for shenanigans
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny ()
Eriyo (3) - Pip, dolph, cubs
JJ (1) - AM
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
cubs (1) - WZ
9/11!
missing: @Eriyo @genny
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2.5 HOURS)
genny ()
Eriyo (3) - Pip, dolph, cubs
JJ (1) - AM
Lawp (3) - Snowy, JJB, MDD
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) - Lawp
cubs (1) - WZ
9/11!
missing: @Eriyo @genny
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2.5 HOURS)
genny what the heck, why aren't you voting
yo jj what did you see last night btw?
I see snowy sound asleepyo jj what did you see last night btw?
Last edited:
After all the villager ties this game you would like that wouldn't you.
Only one I would tolerate is a tie with you and AM. Then at least we'd have an answer for shenanigans
How does that give you an answer for shenanigans?
If it's mylo, that's fine, but if it's lylo, that would effectively end the game regardless.How bout another tie? Numbers in our favor.
yo jj what did you see last night btw?
Me. She already said somewhere. I just thought I saw someone in my dreams.
unlynch JJ lynch cubs
this recent lynch behavior seals it for me
Dont even try that BS. Youre over here whining about my lack of wolf reads, if nothing else caiter and eriyo have been consistent for me since D3 or whatever it was.
rut roh can cats have wine*? I probably should have had water instead
(*Not pinot meow, unfortunately)
(*Not pinot meow, unfortunately)
If it's mylo, that's fine, but if it's lylo, that would effectively end the game regardless.
Ok, and if neither lawper nor eriyo are wolves then we would have been ****ing regardless. Game over, end the suffering.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me. She already said somewhere. I just thought I saw someone in my dreams.
Wait you didn't get amnesia???
genny what the heck, why aren't you voting

i was expecting to have to self-prez in a wafflefest.
The Rum Tum Genny is a curious beast:
Her disobliging ways are a matter of habit.
How does that give you an answer for shenanigans?
Well if its am its am and if its neither of you its lawp
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah and yet you've been going along with whatever bandwagon suits you ever since caiter flipped, and not pushing anyone at allDont even try that BS. Youre over here whining about my lack of wolf reads, if nothing else caiter and eriyo have been consistent for me since D3 or whatever it was.
Oh why don't i just put all of them, idgaf
n1: sunbodi's den crashes, I wake up startled
n2: I come across Doggo talking to Mel/Spottedleaf
n3: I see 3M and see she has multiple possibilities, making me uneasy.
n4: Taken to the barn, didn't dream anything.
n5: Shenanigans in my den
n6: Dolphino having yummy tuna dreams
n7: Snowy asleep.
n1: sunbodi's den crashes, I wake up startled
n2: I come across Doggo talking to Mel/Spottedleaf
n3: I see 3M and see she has multiple possibilities, making me uneasy.
n4: Taken to the barn, didn't dream anything.
n5: Shenanigans in my den
n6: Dolphino having yummy tuna dreams
n7: Snowy asleep.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 450