Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I think we can all agree that dolphin is villageWhat's your POE look like?
I have been feeling good about AM for the past few days
I also feel good about snowy (as I think most people are)
I've read Pippy as village since the beginning of the game, and I still believe it (conversion could mess with this though)
WildZoo has been very helpful in the investigating and seems villagery in our PM, so village for now
Genny hasn't been as active as some, but she's not giving wolfy vibes
Honestly, my top 4 wolf reads right now are JJ, cubs, lawp, and Mrs (not in order)
I just PMed Mrs, so we'll see how our conversation goes. If I'm still alive tomorrow, hopefully we can collaborate and provide some useful info together
I never said I was confused by your posts. I just said they weren't helpfulYou know who was similarly confused by those posts? Caits
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I missed this post before, I don't see why it's a problem for there to be an apprenticeIt’s just verry weird because littlecloud was runningnose’s apprentice so I find it a bit odd they’d both be included like that. But I mean I guess sure they are both real cats that match their clan.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny ()
Eriyo (4) - dolph, cubs, Mrs, Lawp
JJ (2) - AM, genny
Lawp (2) - Snowy, Eriyo
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) -
cubs (1) - WZ
Snowy (1) - Pip
11/11
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2 HOURS)
genny ()
Eriyo (4) - dolph, cubs, Mrs, Lawp
JJ (2) - AM, genny
Lawp (2) - Snowy, Eriyo
MrsDrDr ()
WZ (1) -
cubs (1) - WZ
Snowy (1) - Pip
11/11
lynch closes at 9pm central (~2 HOURS)
Unlynch whoever
Lynch AM cause **** that ****
Lynch AM cause **** that ****
Also, if this is helpful, according to claims:
ThunderClan:
WindClan:
ShadowClan:
RiverClan:
Kittypets:
TwoLeg
Woofs
ThunderClan:
Me (JJ)
Mel
StartingOverVet
Doggo
Dolphin
Lawper
Mel
StartingOverVet
Doggo
Dolphin
Lawper
WindClan:
Pippy
Snow
Barkley
Alissa
Snow
Barkley
Alissa
ShadowClan:
Dubz
Mrs
Eriyo
Ziggy
Kota
Mrs
Eriyo
Ziggy
Kota
RiverClan:
Cubs
Genny
3M
Sun
Wondering
Genny
3M
Sun
Wondering
Kittypets:
MsP
BigCats
Coffee
BigCats
Coffee
TwoLeg
Dina
Woofs
Caiter, obv (Kittypet then BloodClan in books)
I never said I was confused by your posts. I just said they weren't helpful
You think an entrance post isn't helpful?
Not really but like what do I know anymore.@dolphin106258 does Mousefur make sense with lawp's ability claim?
You can't PM someone in the middle of the day but okI just PMed Mrs, so we'll see how our conversation goes.
Good. Hope you lose.Unlynch whoever
Lynch AM cause **** that ****
Sure, you can announce that you're back, but add some meat to it. Cats are carnivores, you know?You think an entrance post isn't helpful?
You can't PM someone in the middle of the day but ok
I mean she just did so theres that.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
😕You can't PM someone in the middle of the day but ok
What? Dont like my pile of eyeballs?
A new person? I was told the other day I could not do that if I hadn't submitted overnight
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unlynch cubs lynch lawp
Ummm I don't know what game you're playing, but I can definitely PM during the day. That's the only time that PMs are allowed to be openedYou can't PM someone in the middle of the day but ok
Also, if this is helpful, according to claims:
ThunderClan:
Me (JJ)
Mel
StartingOverVet
Doggo
Dolphin
Lawper
WindClan:
Pippy
Snow
Barkley
Alissa
ShadowClan:
Dubz
Mrs
Eriyo
Ziggy
Kota
RiverClan:
Cubs
Genny
3M
Sun
Wondering
Kittypets:
MsP
BigCats
Coffee
TwoLeg
Dina
Woofs
Caiter, obv (Kittypet then BloodClan in books)
I'm confused why my PM attempt with dolphinos didn't go through
Unlynch cubs lynch lawp
What's with this vote
I was jailedI'm confused why my PM attempt with dolphinos didn't go through
I submitted my request to PM Mrs last night, it got approved this morning, and I just opened it nowA new person? I was told the other day I could not do that if I hadn't submitted overnight
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
She said earlier she was approved to open a PM with MDD and hadn't gotten around to opening it yetA new person? I was told the other day I could not do that if I hadn't submitted overnight
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think you and cubs are wolves piling on eriyoWhat's with this vote
Dubz if you're a wolf in this game and you didn't kill me the six times I asked for it, I will murder you N1 forever
Actually that goes for whoever the wolves are
Get ready to die real fast the next time I have a kill ability
Actually that goes for whoever the wolves are
Get ready to die real fast the next time I have a kill ability
I think you and cubs are wolves piling on eriyo
... because it's not like i wasn't already piled on
What's your reasoning for eriyos?
I've been accusing both cubs and now lawp, so maybe they're scared that the nooblet is right!I think you and cubs are wolves piling on eriyo
You were already piled on? Since when? Since cubs convinced you in your wolf chat? Seems pretty convenient to me... because it's not like i wasn't already piled on
What's your reasoning for eriyos?
Dubz if you're a wolf in this game and you didn't kill me the six times I asked for it, I will murder you N1 forever
Actually that goes for whoever the wolves are
Get ready to die real fast the next time I have a kill ability
This reminds me, you cant be a wolf because you swore youd kill me N1 every game from now until eternity. 🤔
I've been accusing both cubs and now lawp, so maybe they're scared that the nooblet is right!
No you're wrong and it will look a lot worse for you if i'm dead
And what about lawp’s ability? Do you think he’s lying or Pippy is?I think you and cubs are wolves piling on eriyo
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I brought this up days ago but no one listens to meIf you're actually Bramblestar's impostor I will lol and also cry because we lose.
Good. Hope you lose.
But what if wolf?
I am so confused about eriyo, she genuinely seems like someone who has not been caught up, and if she is getting coached behind the scenes i dont see what it.
If pip is wolf, lawp is wolf and that doesnt make sense. If pip is village then lawp is village.
I am getting lotion sickness
Unlynch Leroy
lynch Am
If pip is wolf, lawp is wolf and that doesnt make sense. If pip is village then lawp is village.
I am getting lotion sickness
Unlynch Leroy
lynch Am
You were already piled on? Since when? Since cubs convinced you in your wolf chat? Seems pretty convenient to me
What? There were 3 votes already on me and you added a 4th vote for reasons similar to what a wolf said about those posts i made.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think he's lying about his role name, not about the ability.And what about lawp’s ability? Do you think he’s lying or Pippy is?
#####unlynch lawp#####
######lynch Eriyo#####
Am at work so dont have time to read everything. But vanilla claim is weirs along with the double medicine cat
######lynch Eriyo#####
Am at work so dont have time to read everything. But vanilla claim is weirs along with the double medicine cat
I am so confused about eriyo, she genuinely seems like someone who has not been caught up, and if she is getting coached behind the scenes i dont see what it.
If pip is wolf, lawp is wolf and that doesnt make sense. If pip is village then lawp is village.
I am getting lotion sickness
Unlynch Leroy
lynch Am
Oh ****, Leroy is playing???? Why the hell no one ever told me???
I think he's lying about his role name, not about the ability.
Then do you think he actually upgraded a wolf? Why lie if not wolf?
Then she can win since village was dumb enough to let this happen in the first place.But what if wolf?
secret player leroy is tigerstar all along!!!Oh ****, Leroy is playing???? Why the hell no one ever told me???
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No i think he upgraded pippy because it doesn't matter if they decide not to kill her but it buys him some village credThen do you think he actually upgraded a wolf? Why lie if not wolf?
He very well could have upgraded a wolf any other night (like one of the ones he said failed)
Honestly you deserve to get lynched solely on attitudeThen she can win since village was dumb enough to let this happen in the first place.
Like there is no need to be such a jerk
I know. You say that frequently.Honestly you deserve to get lynched solely on attitude
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********
hmmm 🤔
*********
Ugh I'm on the ferry
Then she can win since village was dumb enough to let this happen in the first place.
No fool, it was about her vote on you!
Maybe someday you'll listenI know. You say that frequently.
Oh ****, Leroy is playing???? Why the hell no one ever told me???
GD autocorrect
####unlynch eriyo#####
####lynch am####
This WZ defense of Eriyo feels strange (or maybe eeri?) , especially with eriyos predominant lack of participation up until this point. Suddenly confident she is just an easy wolf push, but the general consensus is either wolfy vibes or indifferent.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 449