You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I feel like I got used terribly by wolves this game and I hope you all die in a forest fire.
Unlynch whoever
Lynch myself
Since we're clearly not capable of lynching wolves and therefore this is the only way to buy village any more time in this game.
Unlynch whoever
Lynch myself
Since we're clearly not capable of lynching wolves and therefore this is the only way to buy village any more time in this game.
I like how I'm getting smeared by WZ yet again with little explanation on her reads on Eriyos.
Why is this similar to WZ smearing me with her ISOs and getting people to swap away from a wolf?
Why is this similar to WZ smearing me with her ISOs and getting people to swap away from a wolf?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who's leroy?I am so confused about eriyo, she genuinely seems like someone who has not been caught up, and if she is getting coached behind the scenes i dont see what it.
If pip is wolf, lawp is wolf and that doesnt make sense. If pip is village then lawp is village.
I am getting lotion sickness
Unlynch Leroy
lynch Am
Like I have said multiple times before, I try not to read too much into why people are voting for others because I want to make my own decisions. If people voted for you for the same reason that I am voting for you, then so be itWhat? There were 3 votes already on me and you added a 4th vote for reasons similar to what a wolf said about those posts i made.
I NEVER CLAIMED THAT I WAS A MEDICINE CAT!! I don't know who brought this up for the first time, but my character hasn't become a medicine cat yet#####unlynch lawp#####
######lynch Eriyo#####
Am at work so dont have time to read everything. But vanilla claim is weirs along with the double medicine cat
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You and lawp are in my wolf reads. She is in my village reads following my reread today. Ergo.This WZ defense of Eriyo feels strange (or maybe eeri?) , especially with eriyos predominant lack of participation up until this point. Suddenly confident she is just an easy wolf push, but the general consensus is either wolfy vibes or indifferent.
i feel like this is dangerous thinking. medicine cats had apprentices, so they could pass on their knowledge.#####unlynch lawp#####
######lynch Eriyo#####
Am at work so dont have time to read everything. But vanilla claim is weirs along with the double medicine cat
But I tell you, a cat needs a name that's particular,
A name that's peculiar, and more dignified,
Else how can he keep up his tail perpendicular,
Or spread out his whiskers, or cherish his pride?
please lay downUgh I'm on the ferry
Sorry. It gets infuriating at times because everyone's else's fun is talking mechanics and PMing (okay fine do that). Then I get roped in when I really don't want to do it, so I try to make it into a game for myself so it sucks less. Then I get shot down (and occasionally lynched) for not conforming and it males me resentful.Like there is no need to be such a jerk
Like I have said multiple times before, I try not to read too much into why people are voting for others because I want to make my own decisions. If people voted for you for the same reason that I am voting for you, then so be it
Why are you pairing your reasons with a wolf though? And no others voting for me today before you had different reasons.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I posted an entire reads list after re-reading this whole gorram thread today so you can take your "little explanation" elsewhereI like how I'm getting smeared by WZ yet again with little explanation on her reads on Eriyos.
Why is this similar to WZ smearing me with her ISOs and getting people to swap away from a wolf?
You and lawp are in my wolf reads. She is in my village reads following my reread today. Ergo.
This doesn't answer much
I posted an entire reads list after re-reading this whole gorram thread today so you can take your "little explanation" elsewhere
Yeah because they helped last time and it's not like you're actively trying to mislynch a villager by getting people to swap away from a wolf.
Do you want me to be more abscent like I've been the past few days? I can go take a long shower now if you'd like? I assumed people would be happy that I actually got off work early today and have time to participateThis WZ defense of Eriyo feels strange (or maybe eeri?) , especially with eriyos predominant lack of participation up until this point. Suddenly confident she is just an easy wolf push, but the general consensus is either wolfy vibes or indifferent.
You and lawp are in my wolf reads. She is in my village reads following my reread today. Ergo.
Bear with me... remember.. back row of the crayon box for me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Honestly I don't care what you think. I posted my reads earlier. I have been here and talking about them all ****ing day.This doesn't answer much
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you want me to be more abscent like I've been the past few days? I can go take a long shower now if you'd like? I assumed people would be happy that I actually got off work early today and have time to participate
Where did I say that? Im glad youre participating.
Honestly I don't care what you think. I posted my reads earlier. I have been here and talking about them all ****ing day.
You made an unjustified claim that me and cubs are somehow linked and are piling on eriyos while conveniently ignoring the fact that i also had 4 votes at around that point
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny ()
Eriyo (4) - dolph, cubs, Lawp, Snowy
JJ (2) - AM, genny
Lawp (2) - Eriyo, WZ
MrsDrDr ()
WZ ()
cubs ()
Snowy ()
AM (1) - Mrs
Pip (1) - Pip
10/11
Missing: @JJ Bittenbinder
lynch closes at 9pm central (~25 MINUTES)
genny ()
Eriyo (4) - dolph, cubs, Lawp, Snowy
JJ (2) - AM, genny
Lawp (2) - Eriyo, WZ
MrsDrDr ()
WZ ()
cubs ()
Snowy ()
AM (1) - Mrs
Pip (1) - Pip
10/11
Missing: @JJ Bittenbinder
lynch closes at 9pm central (~25 MINUTES)
And sorry but this is coming across as disturbingly similar to that previous wolf protecting move before
What? I'm pairing my reasonings with which wolf? The only wolf we know of is Caiter and I was quite adamant to lynch herWhy are you pairing your reasons with a wolf though? And no others voting for me today before you had different reasons.
If the other people voting for you had different reasons, then I don't get what your point is?
this is def a possible strategy but I feel like we'd be right back where we started tomorrow. idk.I feel like I got used terribly by wolves this game and I hope you all die in a forest fire.
Unlynch whoever
Lynch myself
Since we're clearly not capable of lynching wolves and therefore this is the only way to buy village any more time in this game.
what's your reads/poe currently?
My read is that wolves canwhat's your reads/poe currently?
Edited to be more cat themed
Sorry, you said I had lack of participation until this point, and I thought you were saying that that's sketchy. I'm also glad to be participating 🙂 It's a lot more fun to be caught up in the actionWhere did I say that? Im glad youre participating.
this game is hard af so I don't fault anybody if village loses. just saying.
AM part 2 😛My read is that wolves can suck it
One ear was somewhat missing, no need to tell you why,
And he scowled upon a hostile world from one forbidding eye.
How does the number of votes you have matter? You're currently voting for me and I have 4 votesYou made an unjustified claim that me and cubs are somehow linked and are piling on eriyos while conveniently ignoring the fact that i also had 4 votes at around that point
What? I'm pairing my reasonings with which wolf? The only wolf we know of is Caiter and I was quite adamant to lynch her
If the other people voting for you had different reasons, then I don't get what your point is?
Your vote on me is because i enter the thread saying "and we're back" or related variation.
Caits argued that i'm overreacting by saying "SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT NOW!"
Even though this is pretty much already known and even during this game itself.
It's too similar to ignore and looked like a possible slip combined with some reaching to try to make the vote look reasonable
How does the number of votes you have matter? You're currently voting for me and I have 4 votes
In response to WZ's claim that i'm piling on you when i myself was already getting piled on
are you going to vote?this game is hard af so I don't fault anybody if village loses. just saying.
ETA:
They would fortify the hen-house, lock up the silly goose,
When the rumour ran along the shore: GROWLTIGER'S ON THE LOOSE!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I did not ignore that fact, I evaluated the two lynches since we needed to consolidate, and I picked the one that fit with my wolf reads, dear lord this should not be that hard to understandYou made an unjustified claim that me and cubs are somehow linked and are piling on eriyos while conveniently ignoring the fact that i also had 4 votes at around that point
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I am trying to figure out who I am going to vote for rn.are you going to vote?
I'm talking about your posting behaviour since after Cait's death, meaning in the past 2 days or soYour vote on me is because i enter the thread saying "and we're back" or related variation.
Caits argued that i'm overreacting by saying "SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT NOW!"
Even though this is pretty much already known and even during this game itself.
It's too similar to ignore and looked like a possible slip combined with some reaching to try to make the vote look reasonable
I did not ignore that fact, I evaluated the two lynches since we needed to consolidate, and I picked the one that fit with my wolf reads, dear lord this should not be that hard to understand
Yeah but hard to make any assessment of that when you repeatedly asserted your reads have been wrong. And with what i'm seeing, these constantly changing back and forth switches aren't really helping your case, because for all we know, wolves can also claim to have made bad reads if things went awry for them
I have no clue what you're trying to say here, so I'm just going to ignore it because it's not getting any of us anywhere and isn't helping village in any way eitherIn response to WZ's claim that i'm piling on you when i myself was already getting piled on
Ugh I dont know how I feel voting with my two early wolf reads from today.
And pippy I know you broke. But you think lawp is village?
And pippy I know you broke. But you think lawp is village?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My god lawp, then ****ing lynch me, I don't even really care anymore. I've tried and I've screwed up, it'll be great to be dead and free from this mess.Yeah but hard to make any assessment of that when you repeatedly asserted your reads have been wrong. And with what i'm seeing, these constantly changing back and forth switches aren't really helping your case, because for all we know, wolves can also claim to have made bad reads if things went awry for them
I'm talking about your posting behaviour since after Cait's death, meaning in the past 2 days or so
Entrance post + votecount concept remained essentially unchanged other than the wordings to avoid repeating the same "And we're back. SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT NOW" hundreds of times since that'll only lead to everyone, mods, SDN and FTFlushy angrily defenestrating me in protest
All this lawpy defending of me does seem rather odd, Im usually on the other end of his reads.
I have no clue what you're trying to say here, so I'm just going to ignore it because it's not getting any of us anywhere and isn't helping village in any way either
You quoted my post to WZ and i was replying to give the context
unlynch eriyo
Lynch lawp
Lynch lawp
All this lawpy defending of me does seem rather odd, Im usually on the other end of his reads.
I'm largely defending myself here because i'm facing few different arguments why i'm sketchy
no one else cares that jj is holding her vote?
In the forepeak of the vessel Growltiger sate alone,
Concentrating his attention on the Lady GRIDDLEBONE.
And his raffish crew were sleeping in their barrels and their bunks—
As the Siamese came creeping in their sampans and their junks.
In the forepeak of the vessel Growltiger sate alone,
Concentrating his attention on the Lady GRIDDLEBONE.
And his raffish crew were sleeping in their barrels and their bunks—
As the Siamese came creeping in their sampans and their junks.
I said I was done arguing with you because I want to actually be helpful and help the villagersEntrance post + votecount concept remained essentially unchanged other than the wordings to avoid repeating the same "And we're back. SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT NOW" hundreds of times since that'll only lead to everyone, mods, SDN and FTFlushy angrily defenestrating me in protest
unlynch eriyo
Lynch lawp
Again why?
I think that he's more interested in maintaining his vote count yell-meta than lynching wolvesUgh I dont know how I feel voting with my two early wolf reads from today.
And pippy I know you broke. But you think lawp is village?
Entrance post + votecount concept remained essentially unchanged other than the wordings to avoid repeating the same "And we're back. SOMEBODY VOTECOUNT NOW" hundreds of times since that'll only lead to everyone, mods, SDN and FTFlushy angrily defenestrating me in protest
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aight if you don't want to get me timeno one else cares that jj is holding her vote?
In the forepeak of the vessel Growltiger sate alone,
Concentrating his attention on the Lady GRIDDLEBONE.
And his raffish crew were sleeping in their barrels and their bunks—
As the Siamese came creeping in their sampans and their junks.
lynch genny
If I was a wolf it's not like holding back my vote makes much difference than just changing it??
I said I was done arguing with you because I want to actually be helpful and help the villagers
Guess what? I'm also trying to help villagers and even have done so. But it gets challenging when i'm stuck on defense because of different and false reasons why i'm sketchy.
Day 8 Lynch Tally: The night they make the "Jellicle choice," deciding which cat will ascend to the Heaviside Layer and come back to a new life
genny (1) - JJ
Eriyo (3) - cubs, Lawp, Snowy
JJ (2) - AM, genny
Lawp (3) - Eriyo, WZ, dolph
MrsDrDr ()
WZ ()
cubs ()
Snowy ()
AM (1) - Mrs
Pip (1) - Pip
10/11
Missing: @JJ Bittenbinder
lynch closes at 9pm central
genny (1) - JJ
Eriyo (3) - cubs, Lawp, Snowy
JJ (2) - AM, genny
Lawp (3) - Eriyo, WZ, dolph
MrsDrDr ()
WZ ()
cubs ()
Snowy ()
AM (1) - Mrs
Pip (1) - Pip
10/11
Missing: @JJ Bittenbinder
lynch closes at 9pm central
Last edited:
Because I semi agree with Dubz argument for why your ability could be sketchy. I also am wary of eriyo and AM but literally half the village feels like Peac-ing out, so I’m going with my gut.Again why?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 446