You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Day 8
Possibly the oldest cat of them all was trying her very best to keep up with the younglings. Her small, wiry frame laid out on her favorite sunning rock, and though she barked orders from time to time and snapped at apprentices that got too close, she had a lot to teach.
Mousefur had seen many a battle through the year and even clan leaders occasionally referred to her for advise. Though she was not nearly as powerful as StarClan above, sometimes her advice seemed to be enough to encourage those in charge to keep on keeping on.
The elder spent her very last breath fighting for what she believed in, even if the others didn't quite agree with her.
Possibly the oldest cat of them all was trying her very best to keep up with the younglings. Her small, wiry frame laid out on her favorite sunning rock, and though she barked orders from time to time and snapped at apprentices that got too close, she had a lot to teach.
Mousefur had seen many a battle through the year and even clan leaders occasionally referred to her for advise. Though she was not nearly as powerful as StarClan above, sometimes her advice seemed to be enough to encourage those in charge to keep on keeping on.
The elder spent her very last breath fighting for what she believed in, even if the others didn't quite agree with her.
@Lawper - Mousefur, Kill Avoidance Upgrader
The Roster (10 players remain)
2. @Animal Midwife
4. @Eriyo
5. @JJ Bittenbinder
7. @WildZoo
9. @SnowshoeDog143
11. @MrsDrDr
15. @cubsrule4e
20. @PippyPony
26. @dolphin106258
6. @genny
Starclan:
2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + ?????
22. @Dinashadow - Twolegs, Chaos vig/poisoner/role name seer
Anywhere. @Ms Procrastinator - Princess, passive day silencer
17. @ziggyandjazzy - Tallpoppy, Neighbor
16. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Smudge, PMer
13. @Barkley13 - Crowfeather, tracker
24. @StartingoverVet - Bluefur, clan seer
19. @Caiter92 - Scourge, night results manipulator
8. @BigCats - Barley, jailor
3. @Kota1000 - Blackfoot, blocker
23. @Doggo Labs - Fireheart, Ask-A-Mod
1. @mmmdreamerz - Leopardfur, backup
2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + Night hydra/dead commune
12. @Sunbodi - Mothwing, vanillager
10. @WonderingStudent - Crookedjaw, redirector
14. @alissa14 - Morningflower, Neighbor
21. @Lawper - Mousefur, Upgrader
It is now Night 8
Omg and you guys are playing jackbox.. Is suicide a thing in this game?*********
we're currently discussing the game. after write up is posted ill put the link on thread and stream some jackbox
*********
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****Omg and you guys are playing jackbox.. Is suicide a thing in this game?
you can join after write up but no game discussion lol
****
Bruh pls let me die
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I have to go to bed unfortunately 🙁 I start work at 7am EST. But count me in another day if it's not too late in the day!****
you can join after write up but no game discussion lol
****
HOW MANY WOLVES ARE LEFT?!? Can’t the game just end. Clearly I’m wrong every single time I pick someone to lynch.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'd say it was everyone but that would be better because the suffering would be overHOW MANY WOLVES ARE LEFT?!? Can’t the game just end. Clearly I’m wrong every single time I pick someone to lynch.
HOW MANY WOLVES ARE LEFT?!? Can’t the game just end. Clearly I’m wrong every single time I pick someone to lynch.
Well if you hadnt moved...
I am literally trying to rack my brain Bc I don’t get it.I'd say it was everyone but that would be better because the suffering would be over
eriyo, AM, genny, and MDD are all I’ve got left. I don’t see how it could be the rest of the peeps unless you or Pippy are playing me.
Will the mods tell us when it's Lylo or do we have to figure it out ourselves? I feel like they told us in the noob game, but that may also be because we were all noobsHOW MANY WOLVES ARE LEFT?!? Can’t the game just end. Clearly I’m wrong every single time I pick someone to lynch.
Okay. That’s fine cubs. Please pretend like you were out there defending lawp.Well if you hadnt moved...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
He was actually out there softly shading him but you know, whatevsOkay. That’s fine cubs. Please pretend like you were out there defending lawp.
Also you know out of all the revealed roles your character is not the most amazing there ever was but I let it go. Because I figured you wouldn’t have revealed that on purpose to make yourself seem sketchy. But you are testing my very finite amount of patience.Well if you hadnt moved...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****
Join Zoom Meeting
us02web.zoom.us
anyone who would like to play jackbox should join soon
****
Join Zoom Meeting
Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting
Zoom is the leader in modern enterprise cloud communications.
****
Okay. That’s fine cubs. Please pretend like you were out there defending lawp.
I wasnt, but I wasnt voting him either.
contingency lynch eriyo
Also you know out of all the revealed roles your character is not the most amazing there ever was but I let it go. Because I figured you wouldn’t have revealed that on purpose to make yourself seem sketchy. But you are testing my very finite amount of patience.
The hell does this even mean?
Sasha has kids with tigerclaw, she’s not some heroine figure in the books by any means. But she’s not necessarily a big baddie either. So I’m saying it’s weird to me that you’d put that out there as a cover role if you were a wolf. But it’s also not a comforting one for you to claim as a villager. Either way I let it go because it just didn’t make sense. But I’m getting to the point where maybe what doesn’t make sense is where the answer is.The hell does this even mean?
I'm a ~traditionalist~ so I don't tend to.Will the mods tell us when it's Lylo or do we have to figure it out ourselves? I feel like they told us in the noob game, but that may also be because we were all noobs
But also wolves have only won one of my games so it hasn't really been relevant lol
Also also math is hard
D
deleted804295
****
@dolphin106258 @Eriyo @WildZoo join zoom
****
@dolphin106258 @Eriyo @WildZoo join zoom
****
I have to go to bed because I'm lame that way 🙁****
@dolphin106258 @Eriyo @WildZoo join zoom
****
Be exclusive in another thread****
@dolphin106258 @Eriyo @WildZoo join zoom
****
D
deleted804295
****Be exclusive in another thread
You can join as well!
Everyone can join 🙂
Love you pips
****
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Definitely not meFunquestion for anyone still awake: if you were a wolf, who would you kill tonight?
I'm going for reverse psychology
MyselfFunquestion for anyone still awake: if you were a wolf, who would you kill tonight?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Even if you were a wolf??Myself
Pippy!Funquestion for anyone still awake: if you were a wolf, who would you kill tonight?
Myself
You’re welcomePippy!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah, you're who I would actually killPippy!
Fingers crossssssedOh yeah, you're who I would actually kill
Is it sad that I actually don’t want to die because I don’t want to go read dead chatOh yeah, you're who I would actually kill
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Shhhh they probably love youIs it sad that I actually don’t want to die because I don’t want to go read dead chat
If I were a wolf, I'd kill cubs specifically for the WIFOM.
Oh yeah, you're who I would actually kill
Since we all revealed today, I'm expecting it will probably be a double kill. Unless they decide to use both kils on pippy.
If I were a wolf, I'd kill cubs specifically for the WIFOM.
Nah that would definitely clear stuff up for me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think if I were a wolf I would have killed pip tonight, but since lawp gave her that death avoidance...dolphin for sure. Or Mrs, I mean, how long can you leave a protector alive really.
Well I volunteer as tribute
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Snowy don't leave me plsWell I volunteer as tribute
Snowy don't leave me pls
Ngl I'll be so sad if you're a wolf
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me too because the mods would have forgotten to tell me about it 🙁Ngl I'll be so sad if you're a wolf
Okay but me leaving is fine. I GET IT.Snowy don't leave me pls
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm sorry dolphino I love you, it's just if I were a wolf you would be too clear to stay 🙁Okay but me leaving is fine. I GET IT.![]()
Okay but me leaving is fine. I GET IT.![]()
NO PLS STAY.
Who am I gonna trust?
Everyone else is a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I figured it out. It's actually just 9 lone wolves and dolphin's the only villager.NO PLS STAY.
Who am I gonna trust?
Everyone else is a wolf.
Lol RIPI figured it out. It's actually just 9 lone wolves and dolphin's the only villager.
I'm sorry dolphino I love you, it's just if I were a wolf you would be too clear to stay 🙁
Okay wolves I don’t ask a lot but actually pls let me live.NO PLS STAY.
Who am I gonna trust?
Everyone else is a wolf.
night closed :troll:
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Maybe the game only continues as long as you're aliveOkay wolves I don’t ask a lot but actually pls let me live.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 445
