You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I can’t find Sporty 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why would I even try thatI don't see why this is so inflammatory, like if someone else has this role that wasn't here when ya claimed it and you got lucky then you'd be a wolf??
I would have to be extremely lucky for them to not be around if that was true
Noobs gonna noobI literally cannot
I did yes
Where? I don’t see anything besides the fact that you said you might role reveal
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think I left off on page 26...I haven’t even started the lynch tracker for the day. I don’t really want to after that ****show
I don't think anyone does, sigh, but I had to switch from Barks to somebody w/o tyingSeriously didn’t get the Dina votes. Y’all crazy
I put my computer away. To go upstairs. So I could write the write up.
And you guys killed my co-mod.
And you guys killed my co-mod.
FINAL Day 2
paws (2) - ziggy, MrsDrDr, BC
barks () -
Pippy ()
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina (6) - genny, Pippy, snowy, coffee, dolph, JJB
cubs ()
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (4) - 3m, dina, Barks
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
ziggy ()
22/24
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent
paws (2) - ziggy, MrsDrDr, BC
barks () -
Pippy ()
alissa (1) - WZ
Dina (6) - genny, Pippy, snowy, coffee, dolph, JJB
cubs ()
MsP (1) - doggo
JJB (3) - AM, Eriyo, dolph
MrsDrDr (2) - Paws, caiter
bigcats (1) - SOV
genny (4) - 3m, dina, Barks
3m ()
WZ (1) - Kota
Doggo (2) - alissa, cubs
ziggy ()
22/24
Missing: @Ms Procrastinator @WonderingStudent
Last edited:
Day 2: ???
Sorry, you'll have to wait for a creative write up.
Sorry, you'll have to wait for a creative write up.
@Dinashadow - Twolegs, Chaos role name seer, 1x poisoner, 2x vig
The Roster
1. @mmmdreamerz
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Kota1000
4. @Eriyo
5. @JJ Bittenbinder
6. @genny
7. @WildZoo
8. @BigCats
9. @jenjen2020
10. @WonderingStudent
11. @MrsDrDr
13. @Barkley13
14. @alissa14
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @CoffeeQuestionMark
17. @ziggyandjazzy
Anywhere. @Ms Procrastinator
19. @Caiter92
20. @PippyPony
21. @StayingPositive2017
23. @Doggo Labs
24. @StartingoverVet
26. @dolphin106258
Starclan:
2.5 @Melchizedek- Spottedleaf, Sacrificial lamb + ?????
12. @Sunbodi - Feathertail, Bomb
22. @Dinashadow - Twolegs, Chaos vig/poisoner/role name seer
It is now Night 2. Lynch closes at 9 AM Central.
Last edited:
*deep breath*
Okay. I'm unlocking the thread again.
But if you're here posting, please be actively thinking about sending in your night actions and/or PMs.
Okay. I'm unlocking the thread again.
But if you're here posting, please be actively thinking about sending in your night actions and/or PMs.
My soul is greatly disturbed by this.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bummed we lost the role name seer portion, sad because she was probably pumped...
...still better than lynching a villager.
...still better than lynching a villager.
Your sketch points are raising for me with this. a tracker would be a super ballsy ability to fake claim. kind of just seems like you're trying to shade barks to deflect from you.Also tomorrow if someone else is tracker plz let us know so we can lynch barks again??
@JJ Bittenbinder - you unlynched the wrong person so your vote did not count.
This doesn't matter all that much at this point, but I believed I unlynched/lynched in the correct order?
unlynch genny
lynch barks
I mean while we're all sharing....?
unlynch bark
lynch dina I guess???
I was on genny and switched to barks but now after the role claim...
Oh they definitely do.Also this pretty much confirms that wolves probably have cover roles (which also makes me twitchy) since why else would she need to role name seer people? or unless that was part of her wincon idk
Why else would Sporty put physical descriptors in the write ups?
OK, I understand this now after what she said but I was freaking out and worrying somehow I was gonna get duped.Your sketch points are raising for me with this. a tracker would be a super ballsy ability to fake claim.
Apparently if this is such an obviously stupid idea idk why anyone would listen to anyone saying this even if it did happen tomorrow? lol
Oh goodie it's redemption time from last gameOh they definitely do.
Why else would Sporty put physical descriptors in the write ups?
I feel this. My win record as of late has been HORRIBLEOh goodie it's redemption time from last game![]()
Did you role reveal and I missed it? Or do your regret not revealing?
Aight here goes nothing. I'm Jayfeather, ThunderClan, my role is that I get passive info sent to me every night. The info I got this past night was a vision of Sun's den collapsing all around her and then waking up. That's why I said I'm not sure it'd be super useful because it didn't give me actual info on the killer or anything.
I'll check. KD did the tally so I haven't looked, myself.This doesn't matter all that much at this point, but I believed I unlynched/lynched in the correct order?
But it answers some questions, doesn't it?My soul is greatly disturbed by this.
JJ my sweet lil noob I wish you had not revealed your clan name or role name. If there is a double kill mechanism wolves may be able to take both you and the tracker out. Especially if there's not a protector in play
I think this game would end in my death either wayThere is.JJ my sweet lil noob I wish you had not revealed your clan name or role name. If there is a double kill mechanism wolves may be able to take both you and the tracker out. Especially if there's not a protector in play
If there's a chaos extra death +/- a wolf extra death, village will have something.
"Of late"I feel this. My win record as of late has been HORRIBLE
Haven't you only played like 5 games? Lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It answers how weak this village is going to be.But it answers some questions, doesn't it?
I think its closer to 10. Technically I could manator if I wanted to but im not ready for that. I just know the last 3 games I have lost"Of late"
Haven't you only played like 5 games? Lol
AM you can cut the judgment or I'll make a special request of the mods to change my role so I can restrict you to speaking in cat gifs for the duration of this game.It answers how weak this village is going to be.
It answers how weak this village is going to be.
Hey your back!
Also, why does the Dina lynch answer this?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My head is still spinning a little, but my face did stop melting, so there's that
"1x poisoner, 2x vig "
What does this mean? Does it mean they get multiple chances for that option?
What does this mean? Does it mean they get multiple chances for that option?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You still like your JJ lynch?It answers how weak this village is going to be.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
They could poison someone once, and they could kill someone twice. I'm not sure what poisoner would have looked like in the context of this game, but often it's a delayed death mechanic."1x poisoner, 2x vig "
What does this mean? Does it mean they get multiple changes for that option?
3p is not a wolf. At least this was unintentional, I guess.Hey your back!
Also, why does the Dina lynch answer this?
Maybe.You still like your JJ lynch?
It means she could poison someone (delay-kill them) once, and outright shoot 2 other people dead."1x poisoner, 2x vig "
What does this mean? Does it mean they get multiple changes for that option?
It's an advantage in a game with an alpha wolf who cannot be lynched -- we might be low key screwed by the fact that she's dead.
3p is not a wolf. At least this was unintentional, I guess.
So by a “weak” village are you saying we suck at lynching decisions? I’m just confused why it says village is weak?
AM loves third parties and will abandon her own faction to help them +/- will whine when they dieSo by a “weak” village are you saying we suck at lynching decisions? I’m just confused why it says village is weak?
Ignore her -- chaos doesn't win with village.
Yes, that's what I'm saying.So by a “weak” village are you saying we suck at lynching decisions? I’m just confused why it says village is weak?
I went back through and updated the final tally to reflect this.This doesn't matter all that much at this point, but I believed I unlynched/lynched in the correct order?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why?Maybe.
That ability is NAI.Why?
Why did you switch to dina instead of mrs? if it was self prez mrs would have made more sense in terms of getting enough votes you weren't in the lead.currently find you wolfier than mrsdr, and i'm limited in where i can lynch without dying myself.
it ended up being a very good thing the lynch was dina, but it was a major last minute railroad and was way more likely to result in you still getting lynched voting there instead of moving it to someone else who had already been discussed. Unless you didn't want mrs to get lynched either...
the dina lynch just seems really lucky
Fight me if y'all think I'm fishing here but I just had some major tinfoil form after that reveal. All I want to know is a yes or no to this. NO DETAILS: no clan, no role name, JUST YES OR NO.
I need to know if anyone tried to open a PM with Dina and if you were successful.
Twolegs aren't in a clan so to speak. So it makes me wonder if she was actually able to do so. Perhaps she was given an "honorary clan" for the sake of mechanics
saying yes doesn't mean anything! Like I said, Dina could have been given a clan for the purpose of the game
If nobody successfully opened a PM with Dina, but tried... this is where the tinfoil comes in
there are plenty of non-clan cat antagonists in the series. what if all the non-village characters aren't clan cats at all and can't pm with other players because they're not in a clan? If thats the case village can devise a way that everyone attempts to open a PM with each other so that we out the wolves. So if thunder clan, river clan, wind clan, and shadow clan players all try to open a PM with a specific player and are unsuccessful, that person would be non-village
examples of non-clan cat antagonists
monster = deadly car
cutter = kitty balls removing veterinarian (avoid at all costs)
Sharptooth = vicious mountain lion (cougar?) that threatened and killed cats from an ancient clan
greencough = plague that killed clan cats
rogues - not clan affiliated
badger - there's a huge battle with badgers in the series
dog pack - tigerclaw leads a loose dog pack into thunder clan to try to kill bluestar
snakes - known to kill clan cats
there are certainly enough roles here that would account for potential number of wolves in a game of this size
I need to know if anyone tried to open a PM with Dina and if you were successful.
Twolegs aren't in a clan so to speak. So it makes me wonder if she was actually able to do so. Perhaps she was given an "honorary clan" for the sake of mechanics
saying yes doesn't mean anything! Like I said, Dina could have been given a clan for the purpose of the game
If nobody successfully opened a PM with Dina, but tried... this is where the tinfoil comes in
there are plenty of non-clan cat antagonists in the series. what if all the non-village characters aren't clan cats at all and can't pm with other players because they're not in a clan? If thats the case village can devise a way that everyone attempts to open a PM with each other so that we out the wolves. So if thunder clan, river clan, wind clan, and shadow clan players all try to open a PM with a specific player and are unsuccessful, that person would be non-village
examples of non-clan cat antagonists
monster = deadly car
cutter = kitty balls removing veterinarian (avoid at all costs)
Sharptooth = vicious mountain lion (cougar?) that threatened and killed cats from an ancient clan
greencough = plague that killed clan cats
rogues - not clan affiliated
badger - there's a huge battle with badgers in the series
dog pack - tigerclaw leads a loose dog pack into thunder clan to try to kill bluestar
snakes - known to kill clan cats
there are certainly enough roles here that would account for potential number of wolves in a game of this size
AM likes to insult the rest of village when things don't go her way lolSo by a “weak” village are you saying we suck at lynching decisions? I’m just confused why it says village is weak?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 446