WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dubz padded into the group, ears flat and eyes narrowed. Despite her extreme annoyance, she had things she wanted to say, and she wasn't going to let a little road bump stop her. She paused to lick a paw before speaking, "I have attempted to read with fresh eyes and have extracted myself from my alissa tunnel," she mewed. "I think a wolf would have dropped the clan tinfoil after she got heat for fishing earlier. Continuing to push at it reads village to me. Maybe a Cthulhu-chasing village, but village just the same."

She lowered herself to the ground and took up a loafing position there, swishing her tail over the fallen leaves.

"I agree partially with snowy's analysis of the mel-tdown situation," she purred. "We can analyze it like any other fauxjo. It's part of why BC has village points from me. I would have expected that move to confuse wolves, so how quickly she jumped on it reads authentic village."

She rolled onto her side, stretching out on the cool ground. A butterfly distracted her for a moment, but pippy cleared her throat (was that a hairball?) and dubz continued with a soft meow.

"I'm having a harder time giving anyone wolf points for eyeing it with suspicion. I think the wolves wouldn't have made much commentary at all. They don't tend to like unpredictable/confusing situations that they haven't set up themselves. So I see as much village paranoia potential there as wolf TMI."

She rolled over onto her back, exposing a soft belly, before she stood up again. The other cats had formed a circle around her now, since she clearly had so many important things to say. The plume of her tail fluttered lightly in the breeze. She took a breath, wishing she had thought to lap up some water from the nearby pond.

"As far as JJ goes these were the arguments I saw," she mewed. "Coffee stated JJ "felt more wolf". AM didn't like JJ's reaction to the mel-tdown - I've already stated why I think this is tenuous. Here I went back to read that post in context. It came after others had already been speculating, and was more along the lines of "wow that would be hilarious". I really don't see it as a slam dunk that she knew mel was going to flip village." She paused and stretched for a moment to let that sink in, and then continued lightly.

"Coffee explained that she didn't like that JJ didn't post reads on anyone other than kota d1, and she agreed with AM's assessment above. Pippy agreed with the above point about the mel'tdown as well. JJ then interpreted one of AM's posts as accusing her of visiting sunbodi. Barks was first to question this. Kota questioned it next. Genny asked JJ why she was there when sunbodi died. On reread I noted that this had not yet been confirmed by AM or JJ." Dubz sighed, already tired of the sound of her own voice, but she had to press on.

"I see the suspicion of a wolfy slip here - I honestly couldn't tell you what AM was trying to say in that post, except that the cheese was definitely referring to cheezit. But if you read the tone of JJ's post about it, it sounds accusatory - not the tone I think she would have taken if she had been visiting sunbodi, more the tone of someone who thinks lies are being told about them. She clarified soon after that she had not visited sunbodi, but didn't want to speak more about it because it would reveal too much."

Dubz yawned. Was anyone even listening to her anymore? She saw glazed eyes in the crowd, and a few had even started to close. SOV was openly napping in a patch of sunlight.

"Pippy got onto JJ for openly admitting being afraid of sunbodi. Again, this seems more like the open honesty of a village noob to me than a wolf slip. Many of us think a lot about what we say before we say it, worried about how it will come across. I have found noob villagers to be refreshingly frank with their thoughts."

There were a few nods in the crowd, but dubz was unsure if they were nods of agreement or simply cats...nodding off. She decided to take a break. There would be time for more analysis later. She bounded off to a pile of warm moss and curled up, purring in her sleep.
 
What does passive day silencer mean?
Dubz woke briefly from her light catnap, too interested in role speculation to ignore it. "I think it means that anyone who acted on her would have been silenced during the day," she purred.
 
Dubz padded into the group, ears flat and eyes narrowed. Despite her extreme annoyance, she had things she wanted to say, and she wasn't going to let a little road bump stop her. She paused to lick a paw before speaking, "I have attempted to read with fresh eyes and have extracted myself from my alissa tunnel," she mewed. "I think a wolf would have dropped the clan tinfoil after she got heat for fishing earlier. Continuing to push at it reads village to me. Maybe a Cthulhu-chasing village, but village just the same."

She lowered herself to the ground and took up a loafing position there, swishing her tail over the fallen leaves.

"I agree partially with snowy's analysis of the mel-tdown situation," she purred. "We can analyze it like any other fauxjo. It's part of why BC has village points from me. I would have expected that move to confuse wolves, so how quickly she jumped on it reads authentic village."

She rolled onto her side, stretching out on the cool ground. A butterfly distracted her for a moment, but pippy cleared her throat (was that a hairball?) and dubz continued with a soft meow.

"I'm having a harder time giving anyone wolf points for eyeing it with suspicion. I think the wolves wouldn't have made much commentary at all. They don't tend to like unpredictable/confusing situations that they haven't set up themselves. So I see as much village paranoia potential there as wolf TMI."

She rolled over onto her back, exposing a soft belly, before she stood up again. The other cats had formed a circle around her now, since she clearly had so many important things to say. The plume of her tail fluttered lightly in the breeze. She took a breath, wishing she had thought to lap up some water from the nearby pond.

"As far as JJ goes these were the arguments I saw," she mewed. "Coffee stated JJ "felt more wolf". AM didn't like JJ's reaction to the mel-tdown - I've already stated why I think this is tenuous. Here I went back to read that post in context. It came after others had already been speculating, and was more along the lines of "wow that would be hilarious". I really don't see it as a slam dunk that she knew mel was going to flip village." She paused and stretched for a moment to let that sink in, and then continued lightly.

"Coffee explained that she didn't like that JJ didn't post reads on anyone other than kota d1, and she agreed with AM's assessment above. Pippy agreed with the above point about the mel'tdown as well. JJ then interpreted one of AM's posts as accusing her of visiting sunbodi. Barks was first to question this. Kota questioned it next. Genny asked JJ why she was there when sunbodi died. On reread I noted that this had not yet been confirmed by AM or JJ." Dubz sighed, already tired of the sound of her own voice, but she had to press on.

"I see the suspicion of a wolfy slip here - I honestly couldn't tell you what AM was trying to say in that post, except that the cheese was definitely referring to cheezit. But if you read the tone of JJ's post about it, it sounds accusatory - not the tone I think she would have taken if she had been visiting sunbodi, more the tone of someone who thinks lies are being told about them. She clarified soon after that she had not visited sunbodi, but didn't want to speak more about it because it would reveal too much."

Dubz yawned. Was anyone even listening to her anymore? She saw glazed eyes in the crowd, and a few had even started to close. SOV was openly napping in a patch of sunlight.

"Pippy got onto JJ for openly admitting being afraid of sunbodi. Again, this seems more like the open honesty of a village noob to me than a wolf slip. Many of us think a lot about what we say before we say it, worried about how it will come across. I have found noob villagers to be refreshingly frank with their thoughts."

There were a few nods in the crowd, but dubz was unsure if they were nods of agreement or simply cats...nodding off. She decided to take a break. There would be time for more analysis later. She bounded off to a pile of warm moss and curled up, purring in her sleep.
I love this
 
Dubz padded into the group, ears flat and eyes narrowed. Despite her extreme annoyance, she had things she wanted to say, and she wasn't going to let a little road bump stop her. She paused to lick a paw before speaking, "I have attempted to read with fresh eyes and have extracted myself from my alissa tunnel," she mewed. "I think a wolf would have dropped the clan tinfoil after she got heat for fishing earlier. Continuing to push at it reads village to me. Maybe a Cthulhu-chasing village, but village just the same."

She lowered herself to the ground and took up a loafing position there, swishing her tail over the fallen leaves.

"I agree partially with snowy's analysis of the mel-tdown situation," she purred. "We can analyze it like any other fauxjo. It's part of why BC has village points from me. I would have expected that move to confuse wolves, so how quickly she jumped on it reads authentic village."

She rolled onto her side, stretching out on the cool ground. A butterfly distracted her for a moment, but pippy cleared her throat (was that a hairball?) and dubz continued with a soft meow.

"I'm having a harder time giving anyone wolf points for eyeing it with suspicion. I think the wolves wouldn't have made much commentary at all. They don't tend to like unpredictable/confusing situations that they haven't set up themselves. So I see as much village paranoia potential there as wolf TMI."

She rolled over onto her back, exposing a soft belly, before she stood up again. The other cats had formed a circle around her now, since she clearly had so many important things to say. The plume of her tail fluttered lightly in the breeze. She took a breath, wishing she had thought to lap up some water from the nearby pond.

"As far as JJ goes these were the arguments I saw," she mewed. "Coffee stated JJ "felt more wolf". AM didn't like JJ's reaction to the mel-tdown - I've already stated why I think this is tenuous. Here I went back to read that post in context. It came after others had already been speculating, and was more along the lines of "wow that would be hilarious". I really don't see it as a slam dunk that she knew mel was going to flip village." She paused and stretched for a moment to let that sink in, and then continued lightly.

"Coffee explained that she didn't like that JJ didn't post reads on anyone other than kota d1, and she agreed with AM's assessment above. Pippy agreed with the above point about the mel'tdown as well. JJ then interpreted one of AM's posts as accusing her of visiting sunbodi. Barks was first to question this. Kota questioned it next. Genny asked JJ why she was there when sunbodi died. On reread I noted that this had not yet been confirmed by AM or JJ." Dubz sighed, already tired of the sound of her own voice, but she had to press on.

"I see the suspicion of a wolfy slip here - I honestly couldn't tell you what AM was trying to say in that post, except that the cheese was definitely referring to cheezit. But if you read the tone of JJ's post about it, it sounds accusatory - not the tone I think she would have taken if she had been visiting sunbodi, more the tone of someone who thinks lies are being told about them. She clarified soon after that she had not visited sunbodi, but didn't want to speak more about it because it would reveal too much."

Dubz yawned. Was anyone even listening to her anymore? She saw glazed eyes in the crowd, and a few had even started to close. SOV was openly napping in a patch of sunlight.

"Pippy got onto JJ for openly admitting being afraid of sunbodi. Again, this seems more like the open honesty of a village noob to me than a wolf slip. Many of us think a lot about what we say before we say it, worried about how it will come across. I have found noob villagers to be refreshingly frank with their thoughts."

There were a few nods in the crowd, but dubz was unsure if they were nods of agreement or simply cats...nodding off. She decided to take a break. There would be time for more analysis later. She bounded off to a pile of warm moss and curled up, purring in her sleep.
6/10 I'm not namedropped enough
 
That's your only takeaway from yesterday? The noob must be lying about the role because you think it would be more powerful or something, and Pippy is annoying?

I think the first part is maybe more of a comment on Sporty, so ouch to that, and the second part isn't even really related to the game +/- clearly you didn't read most of yesterday.

I spent half of yesterday questioning her while she was leading the lynch -- a place I put her in. I decided at the end of the day that in my mind, it was a bad lynch. So yes, I will argue against a last minute crappy easy lynch on a new player like that and say stuff to get people to listen, which they did.

Wolves have your role reveal -- just eat her.

Edit to add: I didn't see you voting for her last night and don't see a contingency vote now, so if you're "ok voting for her, noob or vet", why don't you do it? Unless you're not going to bother because you know she'll already be dead...
Wtf? How do you always interpet stuff like this with me.
i posted at 6 in the morning responding to your post. There wasnt much to add then.

why should I vote when night isn’t closed yet, that is completely unreasonable.

as for my comment to you, fine you can say you didn’t mean don’t vote only because of the noob, but I reas the last 3 or 4 pages and that is what it sounded like because that is what you said like 3 times,. Communcate better. Your problem not mine.

and I read every freak8ng post yesterday so don’t tell me what i clearly did.

i did not reread every comment you made yesterday at midnight when I woke up nor at 6am. Sorry I dont have a hard on for you. this is such a stupid conversation to have. Your posts were vague at end, I read it the way I read it, it doesn’t really matter anymore because it is now clear my complaint doesnt apply here (but it does in general about no one being sacrosanct).

i am moving on.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could be Dubz herself. I mean if you can go days talking like a leprechaun, this should be a breeze.
"I would not do this **** to myself," Dubz growled, "It is everything I hate and I'm sure someone thought it would be hilarious for that reason."

But on the inside, she chuckled a little, because it was kind of hilarious, and she supposed she had asked for it.
 
Stepping in to say this ability has existed for years. Shocked you claim not to know it exist despite your years of experience.
I am not saying the ability doesn’t exist, I didn’t like the way it was described. It sounded rushed and not well written, and the clue seemed pretty lame for the ability.

if you have to make up a role quickly for defense, it is not easy and it can come across weird. Mods obsess over role descriptions so it is usually easy to relay that when it is real.

also it took her a while to post that. As soon as someone said you better post it, I would be posting it right away. There is no Thought necessary. Wolves have to plan and create.

both the description of the role and the description of the hint seem rushed to me that is why I said LAME not non existent. It is subtly. It matters. Somet8mes.
 
Dubz padded into the group, ears flat and eyes narrowed. Despite her extreme annoyance, she had things she wanted to say, and she wasn't going to let a little road bump stop her. She paused to lick a paw before speaking, "I have attempted to read with fresh eyes and have extracted myself from my alissa tunnel," she mewed. "I think a wolf would have dropped the clan tinfoil after she got heat for fishing earlier. Continuing to push at it reads village to me. Maybe a Cthulhu-chasing village, but village just the same."

She lowered herself to the ground and took up a loafing position there, swishing her tail over the fallen leaves.

"I agree partially with snowy's analysis of the mel-tdown situation," she purred. "We can analyze it like any other fauxjo. It's part of why BC has village points from me. I would have expected that move to confuse wolves, so how quickly she jumped on it reads authentic village."

She rolled onto her side, stretching out on the cool ground. A butterfly distracted her for a moment, but pippy cleared her throat (was that a hairball?) and dubz continued with a soft meow.

"I'm having a harder time giving anyone wolf points for eyeing it with suspicion. I think the wolves wouldn't have made much commentary at all. They don't tend to like unpredictable/confusing situations that they haven't set up themselves. So I see as much village paranoia potential there as wolf TMI."

She rolled over onto her back, exposing a soft belly, before she stood up again. The other cats had formed a circle around her now, since she clearly had so many important things to say. The plume of her tail fluttered lightly in the breeze. She took a breath, wishing she had thought to lap up some water from the nearby pond.

"As far as JJ goes these were the arguments I saw," she mewed. "Coffee stated JJ "felt more wolf". AM didn't like JJ's reaction to the mel-tdown - I've already stated why I think this is tenuous. Here I went back to read that post in context. It came after others had already been speculating, and was more along the lines of "wow that would be hilarious". I really don't see it as a slam dunk that she knew mel was going to flip village." She paused and stretched for a moment to let that sink in, and then continued lightly.

"Coffee explained that she didn't like that JJ didn't post reads on anyone other than kota d1, and she agreed with AM's assessment above. Pippy agreed with the above point about the mel'tdown as well. JJ then interpreted one of AM's posts as accusing her of visiting sunbodi. Barks was first to question this. Kota questioned it next. Genny asked JJ why she was there when sunbodi died. On reread I noted that this had not yet been confirmed by AM or JJ." Dubz sighed, already tired of the sound of her own voice, but she had to press on.

"I see the suspicion of a wolfy slip here - I honestly couldn't tell you what AM was trying to say in that post, except that the cheese was definitely referring to cheezit. But if you read the tone of JJ's post about it, it sounds accusatory - not the tone I think she would have taken if she had been visiting sunbodi, more the tone of someone who thinks lies are being told about them. She clarified soon after that she had not visited sunbodi, but didn't want to speak more about it because it would reveal too much."

Dubz yawned. Was anyone even listening to her anymore? She saw glazed eyes in the crowd, and a few had even started to close. SOV was openly napping in a patch of sunlight.

"Pippy got onto JJ for openly admitting being afraid of sunbodi. Again, this seems more like the open honesty of a village noob to me than a wolf slip. Many of us think a lot about what we say before we say it, worried about how it will come across. I have found noob villagers to be refreshingly frank with their thoughts."

There were a few nods in the crowd, but dubz was unsure if they were nods of agreement or simply cats...nodding off. She decided to take a break. There would be time for more analysis later. She bounded off to a pile of warm moss and curled up, purring in her sleep.

Few -wolf points for this! Great post, way to embody your character. Based on this, I’m a little confused if JJ is in your wolf category or village, although I think your more leaning village noob, but you reference both sides, and you do a lot of explains if other thoughts before contributing your opinion. Where are you standing on JJ?
 
It's also 420
And dispensaries are considered essential in OR! (Not like I am going, essential medically for some people)
Dubz padded into the group, ears flat and eyes narrowed. Despite her extreme annoyance, she had things she wanted to say, and she wasn't going to let a little road bump stop her. She paused to lick a paw before speaking, "I have attempted to read with fresh eyes and have extracted myself from my alissa tunnel," she mewed. "I think a wolf would have dropped the clan tinfoil after she got heat for fishing earlier. Continuing to push at it reads village to me. Maybe a Cthulhu-chasing village, but village just the same."

She lowered herself to the ground and took up a loafing position there, swishing her tail over the fallen leaves.

"I agree partially with snowy's analysis of the mel-tdown situation," she purred. "We can analyze it like any other fauxjo. It's part of why BC has village points from me. I would have expected that move to confuse wolves, so how quickly she jumped on it reads authentic village."

She rolled onto her side, stretching out on the cool ground. A butterfly distracted her for a moment, but pippy cleared her throat (was that a hairball?) and dubz continued with a soft meow.

"I'm having a harder time giving anyone wolf points for eyeing it with suspicion. I think the wolves wouldn't have made much commentary at all. They don't tend to like unpredictable/confusing situations that they haven't set up themselves. So I see as much village paranoia potential there as wolf TMI."

She rolled over onto her back, exposing a soft belly, before she stood up again. The other cats had formed a circle around her now, since she clearly had so many important things to say. The plume of her tail fluttered lightly in the breeze. She took a breath, wishing she had thought to lap up some water from the nearby pond.

"As far as JJ goes these were the arguments I saw," she mewed. "Coffee stated JJ "felt more wolf". AM didn't like JJ's reaction to the mel-tdown - I've already stated why I think this is tenuous. Here I went back to read that post in context. It came after others had already been speculating, and was more along the lines of "wow that would be hilarious". I really don't see it as a slam dunk that she knew mel was going to flip village." She paused and stretched for a moment to let that sink in, and then continued lightly.

"Coffee explained that she didn't like that JJ didn't post reads on anyone other than kota d1, and she agreed with AM's assessment above. Pippy agreed with the above point about the mel'tdown as well. JJ then interpreted one of AM's posts as accusing her of visiting sunbodi. Barks was first to question this. Kota questioned it next. Genny asked JJ why she was there when sunbodi died. On reread I noted that this had not yet been confirmed by AM or JJ." Dubz sighed, already tired of the sound of her own voice, but she had to press on.

"I see the suspicion of a wolfy slip here - I honestly couldn't tell you what AM was trying to say in that post, except that the cheese was definitely referring to cheezit. But if you read the tone of JJ's post about it, it sounds accusatory - not the tone I think she would have taken if she had been visiting sunbodi, more the tone of someone who thinks lies are being told about them. She clarified soon after that she had not visited sunbodi, but didn't want to speak more about it because it would reveal too much."

Dubz yawned. Was anyone even listening to her anymore? She saw glazed eyes in the crowd, and a few had even started to close. SOV was openly napping in a patch of sunlight.

"Pippy got onto JJ for openly admitting being afraid of sunbodi. Again, this seems more like the open honesty of a village noob to me than a wolf slip. Many of us think a lot about what we say before we say it, worried about how it will come across. I have found noob villagers to be refreshingly frank with their thoughts."

There were a few nods in the crowd, but dubz was unsure if they were nods of agreement or simply cats...nodding off. She decided to take a break. There would be time for more analysis later. She bounded off to a pile of warm moss and curled up, purring in her sleep.
Wait am I supposed to read that? If so I give up
 
Few -wolf points for this! Great post, way to embody your character. Based on this, I’m a little confused if JJ is in your wolf category or village, although I think your more leaning village noob, but you reference both sides, and you do a lot of explains if other thoughts before contributing your opinion. Where are you standing on JJ?
Dubz sighed. "It perhaps would have been easier to parse out in bulleted format," she mewed, "JJ is in my village category. I brought up the other points because they were the arguments being made against her, and I was refuting them. I don't think they were bad points, just surface level stuff that noobs often get unwarranted heat for." She flicked her tail, already tired of all these extra words.
 
Dubz sighed. "It perhaps would have been easier to parse out in bulleted format," she mewed, "JJ is in my village category. I brought up the other points because they were the arguments being made against her, and I was refuting them. I don't think they were bad points, just surface level stuff that noobs often get unwarranted heat for." She flicked her tail, already tired of all these extra words.

Alright thanks for the clarification
 
I'm curious who would be this creative with a restriction
You, Cubs, Caiter, Paws, BC, SOV, Alissa, Dolphin or any of the other book fans, Dubz herself, genny or Sporty & KD if it's an item... there are a lot of creative people involved in this game.

For true brah! You missed all my cool Canadian contraptions!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ehh I'll wait and see once everyone has checked in if anyone still hasn't said anything, I think I would be surprised if dubz was considered "silenced".
 
Few thoughts... exhausted from staying up but I managed to get a few hours of sleep. My test is in an hour and I still have a lot to do so idk how active I’ll be. Loving the post restriction on dubz. I’m thankful to be out of her tunnel (it was cold, dark, and smelled funny). Disagreeing with SOV. I firmly believe JJ is telling the truth. How did MsP die? Double kill or mod kill? Based on the write up I would guess double kill but I’m unsure. Still liking my lynch vote that I placed yesterday.
 
I had a vague idea that maybe MsP was redirected onto herself yesterday and that's why she didn't talk but idk if that counts as an ability that could be redirected or if that would have silenced the potential redirector as well
 
Lynch Coffee

Aggro & defensive on D1, weird during the lynch last night, jumping on this like she's assuming the mods would make a silencer into a seer... don't like.

I also don't like Ziggy's complaints/comments about how she's not bothering to read anything Dubz says before just lazy lynching her, but I'll leave that lynch for other people.
 
Lynch Coffee

Aggro & defensive on D1, weird during the lynch last night, jumping on this like she's assuming the mods would make a silencer into a seer... don't like.

I also don't like Ziggy's complaints/comments about how she's not bothering to read anything Dubz says before just lazy lynching her, but I'll leave that lynch for other people.
I can get behind this, especially with jumping on Ziggy’s lynch right away

***lynch coffee***
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The fur on dubz's back stood up, "What in the world are you on about?" she hissed. "Silencing is not the same thing as a post restriction."
Ohh right
##unlynch dubs##
Y'all are making me grind me teeth every time I see it spelled "dubs".
Smd
I don’t like the z spelling
you two have definitely played WW long enough to know silencer isn’t the same as a posting restriction. side eyeing you coffee for jumping on this right away
Then tell that to pippy who made it seem like it cleared AM

Guess we just gotta wait to see if no one no posts today??? Or?? Ehh still tin foiling it could be dubs because being restricted is a form of silencing imho