Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You think the game was designed with more than one vig?Pretty sure Ms P died with a vig shot. Genny was an obvious night kill choice after she implied she had a PR.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You think the game was designed with more than one vig?Pretty sure Ms P died with a vig shot. Genny was an obvious night kill choice after she implied she had a PR.
What does passive day silencer mean?
Maybe it’s how AM couldn’t post
Like for real if you’re getting mad at me because I’m apparently too dumb at least note 2 other people said the same but didn’t do anythingI think it means AM is village.
Oh that’s quite the bummer that you asked for my posts yesterday and then didn’t read them. That makes me pretty upset."I think we should lynch ziggy today," dubz purred, "I'm tired of seeing no actual content from her, and the support of a 3p doesn't stand up in court."
"I read them," dubz mewed, "They lacked useful content. What are your reads?"Oh that’s quite the bummer that you asked for my posts yesterday and then didn’t read them. That makes me pretty upset.
You think the game was designed with more than one vig?
pip how the heck can you accuse me of being flippy flop when you go from wanting to lynch me, to agreeing with everything I say, to wanting to lynch me againLynch Coffee
Aggro & defensive on D1, weird during the lynch last night, jumping on this like she's assuming the mods would make a silencer into a seer... don't like.
I also don't like Ziggy's complaints/comments about how she's not bothering to read anything Dubz says before just lazy lynching her, but I'll leave that lynch for other people.
Ah, the sebra... the rarest diagnosis of them allsebra
Well, you can be very convincingpip how the heck can you accuse me of being flippy flop when you go from wanting to lynch me, to agreeing with everything I say, to wanting to lynch me again
smh
I don't think anything is believing dubz acted on MsP
but i guess she might just acted on MsP and MsP was mod killed
I had a vague idea that maybe MsP was redirected onto herself yesterday and that's why she didn't talk but idk if that counts as an ability that could be redirected or if that would have silenced the potential redirector as well
idk what this is... when I searched it, all that came up were pizza shops and Zamboni servicessebra
pissa
samboni
********Also double u doesn’t have a z in it *insert change my mind gif* lols
why are you having to google pizza and zamboni services?idk what this is... when I searched it, all that came up were pizza shops and Zamboni services
*****why are you having to google pizza and zamboni services?
This is Dubs
I remember in I think the 20s game, whatever game was like the first one Jenjen played, the spreadsheet said her role was to passively silence anyone who interacted with her at night.Do people really think that mods would provide public kill tracking like that?
That's like... kinda game breaking.
3M is here but not talking 🤔
How is it more game breaking than a bomb?Do people really think that mods would provide public kill tracking like that?
That's like... kinda game breaking.
I'm confused by what you mean.Do people really think that mods would provide public kill tracking like that?
That's like... kinda game breaking.
I really doubt anybody would admit to being silenced from acting on MsP so it makes sense to me that you are not actually silenced3m is busy and trying to get caught up on the thread from last night
i had a surgery final this morning, which I already said
Like if Sunbodi was a bomb who could kill the person who killed her, and if Ms P silenced whoever killed her... that's 2 potential wolf deaths solely from their night kill choices. On top of that, 3P Dina had 2 vig shots and a poisoning attempt?
No. That could wipe out a whole 5-person wolf pack with 3 players' abilities. Hugely unbalanced. I don't see that being a thing unless every wolf has like 6 kill avoidances.
3m is busy and trying to get caught up on the thread from last night
i had a surgery final this morning, which I already said
well, obviously there is some balance to it if SunnyB's bomb didn't actually workLike if Sunbodi was a bomb who could kill the person who killed her, and if Ms P silenced whoever killed her... that's 2 potential wolf deaths solely from their night kill choices. On top of that, 3P Dina had 2 vig shots and a poisoning attempt?
No. That could wipe out a whole 5-person wolf pack with 3 players' abilities. Hugely unbalanced. I don't see that being a thing unless every wolf has like 6 kill avoidances.
Ok, well I don't really care about how my comments make me look in retrospect, so I'll argue whatever I think is appropriate at the timeAlso pippy, if there is no one silenced today, that would debunk this theory
IF there is, it would support it
I certainly would not want to be the one trying to argue it shouldn't be used as evidence
Maybe you read me way more defensive than I am?So so defensive... always. Maybe its just with me. I give up.
Thanks. Working on a tally now so I’ll fix that after.@SportPonies just a reminder that snowy is in for jenjen for the roster
Lol I’ve been doing this in my role PM too!don't mind me this is just a list of players that need to check in
4. @Eriyo
5. @JJ Bittenbinder
9. @SnowshoeDog143
10. @WonderingStudent
11. @MrsDrDr
13. @Barkley13
21. @StayingPositive2017
23. @Doggo Labs
26. @dolphin106258
I mean, there's always the chance they get lynched instead.Like if Sunbodi was a bomb who could kill the person who killed her, and if Ms P silenced whoever killed her... that's 2 potential wolf deaths solely from their night kill choices. On top of that, 3P Dina had 2 vig shots and a poisoning attempt?
No. That could wipe out a whole 5-person wolf pack with 3 players' abilities. Hugely unbalanced. I don't see that being a thing unless every wolf has like 6 kill avoidances.
Like if Sunbodi was a bomb who could kill the person who killed her, and if Ms P silenced whoever killed her... that's 2 potential wolf deaths solely from their night kill choices. On top of that, 3P Dina had 2 vig shots and a poisoning attempt?
No. That could wipe out a whole 5-person wolf pack with 3 players' abilities. Hugely unbalanced. I don't see that being a thing unless every wolf has like 6 kill avoidances.
so if somebody is silenced today what do you think that would mean?Like if Sunbodi was a bomb who could kill the person who killed her, and if Ms P silenced whoever killed her... that's 2 potential wolf deaths solely from their night kill choices. On top of that, 3P Dina had 2 vig shots and a poisoning attempt?
No. That could wipe out a whole 5-person wolf pack with 3 players' abilities. Hugely unbalanced. I don't see that being a thing unless every wolf has like 6 kill avoidances.
Sure. There's also the chance that the entire wolf pack dies in < 3 cycles without a single one of them being lynched.I mean, there's always the chance they get lynched instead.
That's not what I'm saying at all. Please don't twist my words around.Why do you keep insisting that chaos was inherently pro-village, and on top of that, that shed be lucky enough to hit 3 wolves in 3 attempts if trying to target them? Would you rather have her still around than a villager?
Did you ever answer my question yesterday about who else you were looking at?So so defensive... always. Maybe its just with me. I give up.
sebra
pissa
samboni
I think there won't be anyone silenced, but I don't know the order of operations or what's in Sporty's headso if somebody is silenced today what do you think that would mean?
ziggy said she doesn't like dubz spelt with a z. coffee was spelling other z words with an s as a jokeI don't understand
ziggy said she doesn't like dubz spelt with a z. coffee was spelling other z words with an s as a joke
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.