WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also now that I'm thinking about it idk why @caiter and @barky were so aggressive with me when I questioned barky's role claim. Like everyone is being suspicious of my role claim, I don't understand what's so crazy about questioning someone else's. Maybe the way I went about it was dumb because people don't usually fake role call, but the response felt a lot more aggressive than just questioning that. I put barky in village based on her role claim but I'm not super sure bc a wolf tracker could pretend they were blocked... or they could have been blocked. Just putting all the options out there.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How do you figure the bolded?
Why would a wolf redirect onto themselves when They could end up having themselves investigated, or killed, or something? that would be incredibly risky. I don’t see that as a possibility early on game (now later on, if they know the ability they are redirecting, it could work out if played smart.y, but not now)
 
39
I cant read anything dubs is saying because it's just too annoying
I do remember I gave her ++++ villa points for the rojo catch but now dont remember how to eval that in light of a villa flip
reminder, go back and look at what happened around then


I'm sorry 🙁 my sister had to post pone her wedding also :/

I'm not sure what would be wrong with sharing visions at this point (unless it ousted PRs or something) but I can see a benefit to sharing useful info so it doesnt just die in the grave with you

40
why are people putting their reads in spoiler? this is weird to me. why would you want to hide your reads? I feel like I keep just absentmindedly skipping these


wait what? they already said it's mel

your posts in relation to the flavor have been very helpful
however I'd like to see some more analysis on actual players here

Am I missing something? when did jj say she saw someone visit mel? I'm very confused

what's interesting is you seem to be very wishy washy on everyone. super neutral and not really taking a stand anywhere. iirc, isn't that what you accused dubs of?

41
lots of what coffee is saying makes sense
pippy doesnt make any sense and appears to be gaslighting

did you ever respond to my questions here?

42

Im so confused

ok well now time for dinner that was exhausting ttfn
I am trying, i did post some new feelz if you’re looking for a specific person. I am very hydrated today because just in case anyone is wondering my mental health is not good for the quarantine. But I will continue to analyze the flavor whether anyone cares or like it because I love this book series.
 
I am trying, i did post some new feelz if you’re looking for a specific person. I am very hydrated today because just in case anyone is wondering my mental health is not good for the quarantine. But I will continue to analyze the flavor whether anyone cares or like it because I love this book series.
Laughing at the hydration
Sympathizing with the suffering mental health (me too dolphin me too)
 
You said I was switching my lynch votes around a lot and had to be asked for reads and that you were leaning my ability wolfy
I asked about both of these things because I disagreed
You said you weren't accusing me of wolfiness
I was confused because you just spent an entire paragraph saying I was sketchy and ended it by saying you were leaning my ability wolfy

So mostly I was confused why you called me wolfy and then said you weren't accusing me of wolfiness
I guess I should’ve been more clear, you are in my neutral pile, with slight wolfish behaviors. You aren’t in my wolf pile.

———

I still am feeling suspicious if Dubz, but today has been kinda hard to get a read on her due to her amusing, yet clever post restriction.

I feel like pippy has been very defensive most of the game, which does not seem like how she was last game I played with her.

I don’t really support the Doggo lynch, especially sense there most recent posts seem more village. I’m putting them in my neutral pile at the moment.

I am not really sure why people are lynching wondering, I know they’ve been pretty absent today, but if anyone has post/tone-related evidence I’d love to hear it. I may have missed it cause I skimmed pages 40-44 and haven’t had time to reread them yet.

That last long post by ziggy is sketch... I don’t know if that’s enough to warrant a lynch switch. [mention]WildZoo [/mention] why do you think she should be lynched at this point in the day?
 
I am trying, i did post some new feelz if you’re looking for a specific person. I am very hydrated today because just in case anyone is wondering my mental health is not good for the quarantine. But I will continue to analyze the flavor whether anyone cares or like it because I love this book series.
Dubz nuzzled up to dolphino and gave her a kitty hug.
 
Also now that I'm thinking about it idk why @caiter and @barky were so aggressive with me when I questioned barky's role claim. Like everyone is being suspicious of my role claim, I don't understand what's so crazy about questioning someone else's. Maybe the way I went about it was dumb because people don't usually fake role call, but the response felt a lot more aggressive than just questioning that. I put barky in village based on her role claim but I'm not super sure bc a wolf tracker could pretend they were blocked... or they could have been blocked. Just putting all the options out there.
I mean I almost got lynched at that mess of a lynch and ended up having to reveal my ability and then was immediately told how ability = affiliation and that I could be fake claiming a super common role
 
That last long post by ziggy is sketch... I don’t know if that’s enough to warrant a lynch switch. [mention]WildZoo [/mention] why do you think she should be lynched at this point in the day?
"I have been saying she should be lynched all day" mewed dubz, "In addition to the fact that she is lynching me while stating in the post that the only note she had for me was village points, and that she has refused to read my posts today."

Dubz hissed under her breath, "The rest of the post is a bunch of nothing, much the same as her other posts have been. Again, she has shown no interest in actually looking for wolves, and seems content to be snarky and lean on a tone read from people who have wolfed with her before to get by."
 
Laughing at the hydration
Sympathizing with the suffering mental health (me too dolphin me too)
Dubz nuzzled up to dolphino and gave her a kitty hug.
Thanks friends, I kind of could vote ziggy to get back on topic, I just hate doing it because I feel like she’s AM just not as bulletproof where people are bothered more by her prickliness than actual arguments. But maybe that’s the hydration.
 
Thanks friends, I kind of could vote ziggy to get back on topic, I just hate doing it because I feel like she’s AM just not as bulletproof where people are bothered more by her prickliness than actual arguments. But maybe that’s the hydration.
I hate doing it because I feel like she's going to blow me up, and this time I can't stop her from doing it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why would a wolf redirect onto themselves when They could end up having themselves investigated, or killed, or something? that would be incredibly risky. I don’t see that as a possibility early on game (now later on, if they know the ability they are redirecting, it could work out if played smart.y, but not now)
How does this play into the affiliation of the redirector, particularly if someone you trust had the redirected ability?
 
- Eriyo - was getting sus vibes but could just be chalked up to being their second game (+ I don't like going after newer players and want them to get a better feel of the game even if they are obviously a wolf) and it has been a few months since noob game ended.
This post made me feel a little better”
I would like to attack you, but I also think you're village, so I'm torn, lol! I honestly think that you're village just like Alissa and you're both just on different pages and aren't agreeing, which is totally normal.

- MrsDrDr
It was JenJen and Barks on the chopping block right before that, so potentially a fauxjo to save two wolves?
This isn’t a read but just saying that I don’t think Mel would do this as a wolf. In Roaring Twenties I feel like I remember him saying he wouldn’t have broken the tie to save wolf!Alissa so that more wolves aren’t implicated. A fauxjo I guess is slightly more inconspicuous than breaking a tie toward a non-wolf but still don’t think he would do that. But you could just not feel the same way about Mel.

I do find it interesting that in this post you were speculating it as a fauxjo and then an hour later called it a rojo.
Its D1, so I still feel ok about voting based on feels (although cubs' post about you actually stated much better than I did what I was feeling about you). I would actually say my feels on you are definitely less sus since you were voting mel before the rojo (even though you switched to me right before). I don't think you would have stuck on a fellow wolf so hard the whole day.

I am seeing a lot of questions about terminology from her which I don’t know if it’s an honest newer player not knowing or a wolf trying to seem more noobie. I’m not getting the latter impression too much because I would expect a wolf to push this noobiness more. If it is in fact the former, my advise MrsDrDr is to bookmark the Noob game thread with the WW terms or ask the mods in role PM since it kind of busies the thread more with all the questions which is already an issue in this game (sorry if that comes off as mean or anything. not my intention in the slightest).

cubsrule4e - feeling more like he did in Canada so looking there as wolfy less for right now. Less jokey than when he has been a wolf/3P in my experience but that definitely doesn't mean I'm going to trust him to be village.

Doggo Labs -
Not feeling good about Sunny. Seems highly stuck in a tunnel, I know people have its their meta, but not feeling it right now.
seems strange to post about feeling sus about sunbodi and then have her wolf pack kill sunbodi that night.

They're neutral. Nothing substantially wolf-y and also just want them to be village as so I don’t feel alone as the only one confused with everything thats going on.

I only got to look at a few people and still not sure about where the sus feels are. *flashbacks to Meat's reading list where I was confused who was a wolf and doubting everything for most of the game*

Sorry that if I die that village won't get much information. I haven't really contributed enough for when I eventually flip village you guys will get any information.

edit: forgot to bold fauxjo and rojo to highlight that portion
 
Last edited:
"I have been saying she should be lynched all day" mewed dubz, "In addition to the fact that she is lynching me while stating in the post that the only note she had for me was village points, and that she has refused to read my posts today."

Dubz hissed under her breath, "The rest of the post is a bunch of nothing, much the same as her other posts have been. Again, she has shown no interest in actually looking for wolves, and seems content to be snarky and lean on a tone read from people who have wolfed with her before to get by."

This is something I can agree with. Not necessarily placing you in village, but I think I’ll switch my vote.

unlynch Dubz
Lynch Ziggy
 
Did you change your mind on her?
dude, i literally said earlier today her actions this morning were giving me feels. her coming back and posting a whole lot of nothing is pushing those feels more.

if you're going to play 20 questions with me, at least read my posts 🙄
 
Ok confession time I may have accidentally fallen asleep and just woke up so reads are gonna have to wait... I’m gonna ISO Mrs to see if I want to change my vote. Does anyone know where the tally is at
 
Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally: Forest of Secrets
MDD (1) - alissa
Dubz (1) - ziggy
Coffee? (1) - Barks
ziggy (6) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota
Doggo (4) - MDD, 3m, dolph, Coffee
Pippy ()
Wondering (3) - AM, Snowy, bigcats
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV

18/21
Missing: @WonderingStudent @Eriyo @StayingPositive2017

@ziggyandjazzy you are in the lead

Lynch closes at 9pm Central (~30 minutes)

1587399113978-png.302908
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dude, i literally said earlier today her actions this morning were giving me feels. her coming back and posting a whole lot of nothing is pushing those feels more.

if you're going to play 20 questions with me, at least read my posts 🙄
Yeah, but you were hard defending her up until then so I was wondering what caused the jump, not just from village to neutral, but straight to the bottom of the poe.
 
Ok now time for my reads.. (Don't expect this everynight. I will try to update how I feel about people as I go)
I'm going in order of the posts I screenshotted on my phone to keep records, so sorry if it's all over the place.

@WildZoo I was questioning a lot of your posts today (probably because you post a lot) and most of the time it was because you said something vague. However, you replied to my questions with in depth answers that are leaving me with good vibes. The whole backing off of the Alissa tunnel bothered me a bit at first, but I think I'm coming to terms with it. You're in my safe pile for now.

@PippyPony I am back and forth with you, but mostly forth (in a good villagery way). I agree with a lot of things you say, and naturally, it's normal for me to questions some of your thoughts because you can't trust anyone in this game. You're also in my safe pile for now.

@Caiter92 Idk why that genny's role search bothers me so much, but it really does.. You backed it up well, but that could also be because you're an experienced player and you think you can fool a noob. I just don't understand why knowing genny's role would be important to you unless you're a wolf..

@CoffeeQuestionMark You've been bringing up some useful points that have helped me understand what's going on, so I feel good about you.

@cubsrule4e I'm still confused why your only reason to lynch me is that I wasn't contributing much. Hopefully now that I've contributed more you have a better idea of where I stand on everything and can make a more informed read. Whenever someone use "not being active as an excuse," I see that as being lazy and just lynching an easy target.

@alissa14 I don't have much more to say about you aside from what I said yesterday, but I genuinely thought that your arguments/curiosity came from a good place yesterday, so I'm putting you in my village pile for now.

I don't have good reads on everyone else yet, but I'll make sure to post them or update my thoughts once more come.

But for now... lynch Caiter
 
Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally: Forest of Secrets
MDD (1) - alissa
Dubz (1) - ziggy
Coffee? (1) - Barks
ziggy (6) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota
Doggo (4) - MDD, 3m, dolph, Coffee
Pippy ()
Wondering (3) - AM, Snowy, bigcats
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo

19/21
Missing: @WonderingStudent @StayingPositive2017

@ziggyandjazzy you are in the lead

Lynch closes at 9pm Central (~30 minutes)


1587399113978-png.302908
 
I go back and forth. I am newer to reads on forum than most people. I feel like all the things I would look for the wolves would be way ahead of me. The way Coffee snuck the original post in calling me a wolf between N1 and D2 felt off to me b/c they dropped it more or less from then on, sorta felt like planting a seed there. But I also feel like coffee is doing good work questioning people.

I have people I think are more village and I'm putting them in that category for now but I'm mistrustful of most people bc I feel like I'll be taken advantage of lol
how did you feel about her after D1?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Caiter92

I stand by Ziggy seeming herself. She’s being defensive and snappy at times, that’s on par for Ziggy about always. Just because someone has a different read than you doesn’t make them a wolf 😛
today I still feel like pip, paws, and Ziggy seem pretty typical of their villager selves
She appears to have peaced out after getting annoyed, which is village Ziggy to me lol
I think Ziggy posted quickly and didnt really think about it, but I don’t know if that’s because she’s village and was excited she thought a wolf was trapped OR she was hoping to try to get momentum on a dubz lynch and is a wolf.

After you and coffee fighting today, coffee is back to seeming more village to me after having feels for her with jumping on Dubz lynch right away with Ziggy. That seemed very v/v to me.
 
@Caiter92
that last post is to you, saying coffee seems more village to me after your fight with her. and that feels v/v

I said it again later too
It’s not because you’re asking questions, it’s because you see to be grasping at straws for questions to ask. It comes across to me like noob wolf trying to post content and draw attention away from themselves at the same time.

I didn’t clear coffee. I said after her fight with pippy she is leaving village for me, because that seemed very v/v.

this again is coming across as a noob wolf to me, because all this was in my previous posts.

I said why ziggys attempt at a dubz lynch gave me feels