You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWarriors: Into the WWild
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I posted one earlier. I'm going to try to find it and post it again@Eriyo I'd still like an updated read on me when you get a chance
Yup. Also feel like she's maybe trying to salvage some cred from bussing today, but we shall seeeeeeeIf ziggy flips wolf, not a great look
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
my phone does that tooLaughing to myself that my phone kept autocorrecting ziggy to soggy lol
Yup. Also feel like she's maybe trying to salvage some cred from bussing today, but we shall seeeeeee
Yeah I’m intrigued
Alissa is gonna have some explaining to do too
I don't have strong opinions on who to vote but I should vote + want to appease kaydubs since she asked me nicely to remember to vote:
lynch paws
lynch paws
Yeah I’m intrigued
Alissa is gonna have some explaining to do too
What does Alissa have to explain?
my phone does that too
Autocorrect is both my lifesaver and the bane of my existence
Sorry I was typing and needed to get all my thoughts on the ziggy lynch. Ok so I meant to share this earlier but I was sleeping. Last night I was told in my dreams by a mysterious cat surrounded by stars to visit the moon pool. It asked me if I wanted to follow the mystery cat’s advice or not. Having my knowledge of the series I knew the moon pool could provide me with info. So I went. By doing so I was able to seer one player’s affiliation. She care back as village. I chose ziggy for a couple of reasons. She had some steam building on her on D1. The major sunbodi tunnel and then sunbodi was the night kill choice. While I have mostly read her as village, although I do wish she contributed a bit more, other players have not. I’ve never really played with ziggy other than the game she nodded and 0.2 seconds during the 90s where I was lynched D1 and didn’t keep up with thread after that (based on what has been said in this game she wolfed?) So I guess I just wanted to double check.
@alissa14 please do not cause a wafflefest -- if you have something to say then I would say it now.
Do you have thoughts on other players, at least?I don't have strong opinions on who to vote but I should vote + want to appease kaydubs since she asked me nicely to remember to vote:
lynch paws
What does Alissa have to explain?
Some mysterious reason we shouldn’t lynch zig with zero explanation and a disappearance
Autocorrect is both my lifesaver and the band of my existence
And there you have it 😀
lynch ziggy
i can get on board with this
i can get on board with this
Okie dokieSorry I was typing and needed to get all my thoughts on the ziggy lynch. Ok so I meant to share this earlier but I was sleeping. Last night I was told in my dreams by a mysterious cat surrounded by stars to visit the moon pool. It asked me if I wanted to follow the mystery cat’s advice or not. Having my knowledge of the series I knew the moon pool could provide me with info. So I went. By doing so I was able to seer one player’s affiliation. She care back as village. I chose ziggy for a couple of reasons. She had some steam building on her on D1. The major sunbodi tunnel and then sunbodi was the night kill choice. While I have mostly read her as village, although I do wish she contributed a bit more, other players have not. I’ve never really played with ziggy other than the game she nodded and 0.2 seconds during the 90s where I was lynched D1 and didn’t keep up with thread after that (based on what has been said in this game she wolfed?) So I guess I just wanted to double check.
I'm sticking on this lynch but thanks for the mystery moon pool story
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And there you have it 😀
Lol wasn’t quite quick enough fixing it but exactly
Sorry I was typing and needed to get all my thoughts on the ziggy lynch. Ok so I meant to share this earlier but I was sleeping. Last night I was told in my dreams by a mysterious cat surrounded by stars to visit the moon pool. It asked me if I wanted to follow the mystery cat’s advice or not. Having my knowledge of the series I knew the moon pool could provide me with info. So I went. By doing so I was able to seer one player’s affiliation. She care back as village. I chose ziggy for a couple of reasons. She had some steam building on her on D1. The major sunbodi tunnel and then sunbodi was the night kill choice. While I have mostly read her as village, although I do wish she contributed a bit more, other players have not. I’ve never really played with ziggy other than the game she nodded and 0.2 seconds during the 90s where I was lynched D1 and didn’t keep up with thread after that (based on what has been said in this game she wolfed?) So I guess I just wanted to double check.
Idk, I feel like if Ziggy was village she would be trying harder not to get lynched/be more defensive... she could also switch to lynch wandering and try and self prez
Some mysterious reason we shouldn’t lynch zig with zero explanation and a disappearance
Okay! Right about why they don’t feel good about the lynch
Sorry I was typing and needed to get all my thoughts on the ziggy lynch. Ok so I meant to share this earlier but I was sleeping. Last night I was told in my dreams by a mysterious cat surrounded by stars to visit the moon pool. It asked me if I wanted to follow the mystery cat’s advice or not. Having my knowledge of the series I knew the moon pool could provide me with info. So I went. By doing so I was able to seer one player’s affiliation. She care back as village. I chose ziggy for a couple of reasons. She had some steam building on her on D1. The major sunbodi tunnel and then sunbodi was the night kill choice. While I have mostly read her as village, although I do wish she contributed a bit more, other players have not. I’ve never really played with ziggy other than the game she nodded and 0.2 seconds during the 90s where I was lynched D1 and didn’t keep up with thread after that (based on what has been said in this game she wolfed?) So I guess I just wanted to double check.
Why didn’t you share this earlier...like before you were sleeping?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Sounds like a load of malarkey to me," meowed dubzSorry I was typing and needed to get all my thoughts on the ziggy lynch. Ok so I meant to share this earlier but I was sleeping. Last night I was told in my dreams by a mysterious cat surrounded by stars to visit the moon pool. It asked me if I wanted to follow the mystery cat’s advice or not. Having my knowledge of the series I knew the moon pool could provide me with info. So I went. By doing so I was able to seer one player’s affiliation. She care back as village. I chose ziggy for a couple of reasons. She had some steam building on her on D1. The major sunbodi tunnel and then sunbodi was the night kill choice. While I have mostly read her as village, although I do wish she contributed a bit more, other players have not. I’ve never really played with ziggy other than the game she nodded and 0.2 seconds during the 90s where I was lynched D1 and didn’t keep up with thread after that (based on what has been said in this game she wolfed?) So I guess I just wanted to double check.
You’re just salty because someone from star clan visited me instead of you"Sounds like a load of malarkey to me," meowed dubz
Unlynch Mrs lynch doggo
What’s your reasoning behind the doggo lynch other then trying to save ziggy? Do you have one?
why?Scrolling/skimming through, seeing a lot of ziggy lynch votes. Not a good idea IMO
aight I have felt for a bit that alissa is pretty village especially after d1
ugh but I don't want to go through this whole last min waffling again
ugh but I don't want to go through this whole last min waffling again
@JJ Bittenbinder Here's what I said about you. I guess I probably should've included it in my reads list, but you're neutral for me right now. Not quite villager pile, but I definitely don't have a reason to put you in the wolf pile either
@JJ Bittenbinder you asked me how I feel about you today. I didn't have time to change my lynch yesterday since I wasn't on until after lynch close and had to go to bed soon after (early start at work). After reading everyone's posts today and after thinking about your role reveal, I believe you that the "we" you said yesterday wasn't what I initially thought it meant. I was told as a noob to look for inconsistencies, so as soon as someone pointed it out, my brain went, "INCONSISTENCY"
In an effort to try to save someone I seered as village lynch doggo
You're seer AND you get visions? I feel jipped!
I’ve read doggo earlier. You can ISO that. Not caught up and not sure if there’s new doggo infoWhat’s your reasoning behind the doggo lynch other then trying to save ziggy? Do you have one?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lol you are not doing the opposite of sunbodiLook! I’m doing the opposite of Sunbodi. DON’T lynch ZIGGY EVERYONE
Well it was a one time seer abilityYou're seer AND you get visions? I feel jipped!
Where is everyone? tag people @alissa14 I don't know where to move my vote since I'm not convinced doggo is a wolf
unlynch paws, lynch doggo
because of what alissa said
unlynch paws, lynch doggo
because of what alissa said
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
"Incorrect, I would be untrustworthy of strange visitors in the night," meowed dubz.You’re just salty because someone from star clan visited me instead of you
I’ve read doggo earlier. You can ISO that. Not caught up and not sure if there’s new doggo info
Well that doesn’t want to make me change my lynch
Couple PSAs for the new players out there:
- sometimes seering returns false info
- sometimes wolves lie about stuff
- sometimes seering returns false info
- sometimes wolves lie about stuff
k well I try to eat dinner cool
unclench whoever
Lynch doggo
unclench whoever
Lynch doggo
Especially if it was a one time thingWhy didn’t you share this earlier...like before you were sleeping?

Basically the stuff I had seen from doggo was vague and she didn’t follow up on any of her suspicions. Questions were lightWell that doesn’t want to make me change my lynch
Unofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally: Forest of Secrets
MDD (1) - alissa
Dubz (0) -
Coffee? (1) - Barks
ziggy (7) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws
Doggo (6) - MDD, 3m, dolph, Coffee, Wondering, ziggy
Pippy ()
Wondering (3) - AM, Snowy, bigcats
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws (0) -
21/21
@ziggyandjazzy you are in the lead
Lynch closes at 9pm Central
MDD (1) - alissa
Dubz (0) -
Coffee? (1) - Barks
ziggy (7) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws
Doggo (6) - MDD, 3m, dolph, Coffee, Wondering, ziggy
Pippy ()
Wondering (3) - AM, Snowy, bigcats
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws (0) -
21/21
@ziggyandjazzy you are in the lead
Lynch closes at 9pm Central
unlynch doggo
I had a 3 hr biochem final and I was studying before that. Literally got two hours of sleep last night trying study for itWhy didn’t you share this earlier...like before you were sleeping?
Unlynch coffee
lynch ziggy
lynch ziggy
I corrected my lynch voteUnofficial Day 3 Lynch Tally: Forest of Secrets
MDD (1) - alissa
Dubz (0) -
Coffee? (1) - Barks
ziggy (7) - Dubz, Pippy, JJ, Cait, Doggo, Kota, Paws
Doggo (6) - MDD, 3m, dolph, Coffee, Wondering, ziggy
Pippy ()
Wondering (3) - AM, Snowy, bigcats
Eriyo (1) - cubs
3m (1) - SOV
Caiter (1) - Eriyo
Paws (0) -
21/21
@ziggyandjazzy you are in the lead
Lynch closes at 9pm Central
![]()
I'm going to get lynched as a villager who was seered I guess
lol y'all choking
lol y'all choking
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not loving that last minute ziggy trying to tie (maybe? Not completely sure on the count)
Basically the stuff I had seen from doggo was vague and she didn’t follow up on any of her suspicions. Questions were light
There’s a few other people who had similar posting streaks earlier ie. Dubz, Bark, and Mrs.
Many of which made better posts today, Doggo included
lynch closed
Can you please reply, Wondering?Where is everyone? tag people @alissa14 I don't know where to move my vote since I'm not convinced doggo is a wolf
unlynch paws, lynch doggo
because of what alissa said
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 447
"