Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ExactlyEspecially if it was a one time thing![]()
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ExactlyEspecially if it was a one time thing![]()
Literally like 2 min on the clock. Sketch af.Not loving that last minute ziggy trying to tie (maybe? Not completely sure on the count)
like you know when lynch close is, and i know you have been around for them in the past, so I don't get why you keep skipping them this gamek well I try to eat dinner cool
unclench whoever
Lynch doggo
Totally agreeLiterally like 2 min on the clock. Sketch af.
Literally like 2 min on the clock. Sketch af.
Lol wat, if you’re village and that gets pulled on you you aren’t going to come in and vote to not die?Totally agree
**** off wolflike you know when lynch close is, and i know you have been around for them in the past, so I don't get why you keep skipping them this game
What's so funny?¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I already posted earlier a slight reads list. I don't really have anything substantial for youCan you please reply, Wondering?
@SportPoniesUnlynch Mrs lynch doggo
"Nope sorry, you don't get to post sketchy info from a vague source with <10 minutes to lynch close and say crap like this," hissed dubzThis is so dumb you guys. I hate you all.
Lol wat, if you’re village and that gets pulled on you you aren’t going to come in and vote to not die?
Don’t make me get my claws out..."Nope sorry, you don't get to post sketchy info from a vague source with <10 minutes to lynch close and say crap like this," hissed dubz
I would've self prezzed way soonerLol wat, if you’re village and that gets pulled on you you aren’t going to come in and vote to not die?
No, I just don't believe for a hot second that she was ignoring the thread until minutes before lynch closeLol wat, if you’re village and that gets pulled on you you aren’t going to come in and vote to not die?
"Bite me," spat dubzDon’t make me get my claws out...
like maybe back when dubz said she wanted to lynch ziggy and like 3 other people said they were in???Why didn’t you share this earlier...like before you were sleeping?
Thanks. The "hmm" react wasn't because I was doubting you, it was because I actually put that on the tally and then don't know how it didn't transfer when I posted.@SportPonies
“Okay I will” hissed Alissa, fangs bared"Bite me," spat dubz
hey I did nothingI literally ****ing hate all of you
you all suck
send me to the rainbow bridge or whatever it is
**** off wolf
I saw you felt neutral about Doggo and Eriyo(?). Is that all?I already posted earlier a slight reads list. I don't really have anything
Okay I guess. But sometimes I say I’m leaving the thread and i actually am. I guess you can pretend to know everyone’s inner thoughts.No, I just don't believe for a hot second that she was ignoring the thread until minutes before lynch close
smh people's personal feelings dictating their lynch votesWhat's so funny?
Agreed 1000% I don’t understand why alissa waited. Especially seer info that’s one time like that, so you’re not even protecting a PR."Nope sorry, you don't get to post sketchy info from a vague source with <10 minutes to lynch close and say crap like this," hissed dubz
Oooh you mad she got lynched?Okay I guess. But sometimes I say I’m leaving the thread and i actually am. I guess you can pretend to know everyone’s inner thoughts.
Like who?smh people's personal feelings dictating their lynch votes
Lol okay Pippy give me whatever points you want. I just think it was weird to immediately discredit Alissa the way you did. Dubz I understood because I also thought it was odd she sat on that info.Oooh you mad she got lynched?
I had village points for you but this defense of a buddy is knocking those away real quick
Paws and pippyLike who?
I feel neutral about most people. Not gonna go on here and lie to you like a wolf *eye roll* Maybe you should decide for yourself and look back at Meat's reading list and decide if this is normal for me or notI saw you felt neutral about Doggo and Eriyo(?). Is that all?
I just feel like if you have something to say that doesn't pose any risk at all to yourself because it's a one time thing, maybe say it sooner than 10 min before close. ESPECIALLY if it's a woowoo "a cat came to me in the dark and led me to a crystal ball" situation.Lol okay Pippy give me whatever points you want. I just think it was weird to immediately discredit Alissa the way you did. Dubz I understood because I also thought it was odd she sat on that info.
WELL YOU’LL ALL SEE WHY SOON! Village is going to lose AGAIN because y’all can’t get your **** together and wolves are having a field day
Proof?Paws and pippy
I agree with that but that isn’t what you said when she posted it. She definitely 100% should’ve said something sooner. And definitely Alissa shouldn’t be complaining.I just feel like if you have something to say that doesn't pose any risk at all to yourself because it's a one time thing, maybe say it sooner than 10 min before close. ESPECIALLY if it's a woowoo "a cat came to me in the dark and led me to a crystal ball" situation.
I'm over this wafflemania ****. Give people time to react or don't complain when they don't listen to you.
Guess I cantProof?
Point me to where you saw me reference something outside of her posts this game as reason to lynch her?Paws and pippy
You all just wait for the write up... then you’ll see. Though I’m getting cryptic info from mods that’s making me nervous. Go ahead and lynch me tomorrow. See if I care. Mad at ALL of you who lynched ziggy and you shall all feel my villager revenge
Who is lynching you right now?You all just wait for the write up... then you’ll see. Though I’m getting cryptic info from mods that’s making me nervous. Go ahead and lynch me tomorrow. See if I care. Mad at ALL of you who lynched ziggy and you shall all feel my villager revenge
Thanks coffee for actually calling people out for being **** wads, no matter your affiliationPaws and pippy
I said "okie dokie, I'm staying on this lynch, thanks for the cool story"I agree with that but that isn’t what you said when she posted it. She definitely 100% should’ve said something sooner. And definitely Alissa shouldn’t be complaining because she did exactly what Sunbodi did.
Yes actuallyI said "okie dokie, I'm staying on this lynch, thanks for the cool story"
I'm not sure what you wanted me to say. Would something like "WHY IS THIS COMING 10 MIN BEFORE CLOSE, I CAN'T READ IT AND CALMLY WAFFLE IN THAT TIME?" have been more appropriate?
Ok well, retroactively, when I said "ok not moving," that was what I meant.Yes actually
I was sleeping! I’ve had very long, very stressful days and am generally exhausted all the time. I couldn’t have revealed it sooner! I didn’t want to when I popped in earlier because I knew you all would question it while I was away and I didn’t want to tempt myself by answering all of you and distract myself from my real life problems, which was passing biochem. And I knew you guys would lynch me for sharing weird info. How could I trust you guys for assuming I was telling the truth when you guys were even questioning the validity of passive info that JJ receivedI just feel like if you have something to say that doesn't pose any risk at all to yourself because it's a one time thing, maybe say it sooner than 10 min before close. ESPECIALLY if it's a woowoo "a cat came to me in the dark and led me to a crystal ball" situation.
I'm over this wafflemania ****. Give people time to react or don't complain when they don't listen to you.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.