WWarriors: Into the WWild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, JJ could be lying but they're really putting themselves out there by claiming visions and stuff. A wolf pack wouldn't allow that. As such I vouch for JJ.
That's not what vouch means. Vouching is when you have concrete evidence of someone's claimed ability (soft) or affiliation (hard). The term you're looking for is village read.
 
Okay. I'm done with reading the post histories of about half the players. I'm saving the people who posted a lot ie. Pippy and AM last because too much work.

So far: Caiter92 and cubsrule4e have very bad post histories.

Look at how cubsrule4e usually plays as a villager- Very offensive. Asks pointed questions. This entire game cubsrule4e has been on the defensive. Because of this:

Unlynch BC
Lynch Caiter92
Cool, so now you're tunneling on me even though you were very wrong on ziggy lol glad you actually read my response to you /sarcasm

Also, if you want to give someone shade for bad post histories, how about people who haven't actually posted reads at all?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't completely caught up on the last few pages.

I think I was blocked last night. It doesn’t sound like a jailing and 3m already said they were probably jailed last night. I’m thinking the blocker is a villager just based on I don’t think wolves would feel the need to block me since it isn't like I'm onto anything and I can definitely see with so much suspicion pointed at me yesterday that a village blocker would try to block me.

Need to go get some lunch since I haven't eaten yet today.

I think Coffee? also said they were blocked?
 
Cool, so now you're tunneling on me even though you were very wrong on ziggy lol glad you actually read my response to you /sarcasm

Also, if you want to give someone shade for bad post histories, how about people who haven't actually posted reads at all?
Yeah. I'm sure at least one of the 3 people I tunneled were wolves. Wolves killed me N1 because my #1 tunnel was ziggy and they wanted ziggy lynched.

Caiter, post a reads list. You're not helping your case at all. You and cubs have been on the defensive this entire game.
 
Okay. I'm done with reading the post histories of about half the players. I'm saving the people who posted a lot ie. Pippy and AM last because too much work.

So far: Caiter92 and cubsrule4e have very bad post histories.

Look at how cubsrule4e usually plays as a villager- Very offensive. Asks pointed questions. This entire game cubsrule4e has been on the defensive. Because of this:

Unlynch BC
Lynch Caiter92
Why are you giving reasons for cubs but voting caiter?
 
Gotta hop in the shower because Florida is the worst place imaginable but

contingency lynch Paws

D1 “there are enough votes to lynch Mel so I won’t” (ew), gave me village points for my reaction to the fauxjo but stayed on my vote (why? To avoid getting caught in the crossfire?)
Idek what day yesterday was but the doubling down on Ziggy like 8 minutes before close also made me uncomfortable

I’m starting on page like 21 so I’ll be back with more ~dazzling insights~ after night close assuming I’m not dead
Lol florida is the worst why do I live here now.
Also, I'm just going to say that I don't know how people were really interpreting Ziggy's performance yesterday as village. She showed up in the morning and placed a vote for Dubz -- someone who Ziggy had as strong village prior to yesterday -- on the premise that Dubz had killed Ms P and been silenced... but Dubz was not silenced, she was post-restricted, so the whole premise was off. She didn't seem to want to consider other options, then she left and came back with a post that didn't include any other real wolf reads, and then left again only to come back immediately before close to try to flip a vote off of her.

That did not scream village to me and felt very reminiscent of the last time she was a wolf and wanted to get lynched. She even did the last second vote flip thing when she was a wolf. :shrug:

Sorry for harping on it, but I am bothered by the accusations of it being a personal thing, when in fact, I was listing the stuff she had done this game as either village or wolf and had a lot in the wolf column because it looked identical to 90s.
I don’t get your whole I believe this about a player and if you didn’t you are therefore wrong and a wolf because that’s the only way you could’ve felt that way.
I especially agree with this and had similar thoughts about dolphin
I felt like ziggy was just being misunderstood per usual and people just voted there because of how she plays. That’s usually what happens when she gets in an argument with a more prominent player. Everyone can vote for me for that if they so choose but it’s a dumb reason.

Also I had already said I had doggo in my Wolfy leans earlier in the day so I didn’t provide extra justification it’s not that weird. People do it all the time. Not gonna lie though today going through everything I feel like maybe doggo/ziggy was v/v
 
wondering student just sounds like a lost noob to me.
i guess she could be so busy keeping up in wolf chat that she forgets to post, but she forgot to vote as well. That seems like clueless villager - no offense intended.

I don’t see it.
I agree
I would also agree that rats are better eaten live... I like to hear them squeal

btw I tagged you regarding doggo and the redirection and didn't see a response, if you'd be so kind to look at that
 
@BigCats You're good at posting lynch lists. Could you get lynch tally for past 3 days if you're free? I want to do VCA.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
although I do remember what SOV said... was it about sardines??

oh no it was about redirection. That if the redirector directed towards doggo and was wolfy doggo was likely village, and barks was redirected which seems like then it is more wolfy. @StartingoverVet is this accurate?

by the way, does anyone HAVE any sardines?
sorry i missed this, got tagged A lot This morning.

my theory tells us about the wolfiness of the person who the player with an ability gets redirected to By our alleged wolf redirecter.

says nothing about the person who is redirected.

in this case though, barks ability is already known, so it wouldn’t apply,
if you are a wolf, you know barks tracks, you would redirect him to a non-wolf (or to a wolf you know is staying home doing nothing suspicious). We can’t learn anything in this case. Personally, as a wolf, I would have redirected him to another wolf to try to make them seem more villagery, but zero way to know how this pack was th8nking.

of course this all assumes the ability is a wolf one, I have seen it on chaos a lot, it also sometimes village.
 
Unlynch Caiter92
Lynch Cubsrule4e


I know cubs playing pattern a bit better since I've played with them. They're a wolf in this game.
 
sorry i missed this, got tagged A lot This morning.

my theory tells us about the wolfiness of the person who the player with an ability gets redirected to By our alleged wolf redirecter.

says nothing about the person who is redirected.

in this case though, barks ability is already known, so it wouldn’t apply,
if you are a wolf, you know barks tracks, you would redirect him to a non-wolf (or to a wolf you know is staying home doing nothing suspicious). We can’t learn anything in this case. Personally, as a wolf, I would have redirected him to another wolf to try to make them seem more villagery, but zero way to know how this pack was th8nking.

of course this all assumes the ability is a wolf one, I have seen it on chaos a lot, it also sometimes village.
Was it N1 or N2 that this person got redirected to doggo?
 
How have I not been providing quality? And what are your reads?
another post I missed this morning,

no, I don’t think so. You are a wolf lean if anything to me,

I dont Have strong enough opinions right now to give a reads list. I post what I see when I see it, i looked at wondering and so far JJ this morning and see nothing Worthy of a lynch vote.

coffee, paws, and dolphin are on my to do list in the afternoon
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
another post I missed this morning,

no, I don’t think so. You are a wolf lean if anything to me,

I dont Have strong enough opinions right now to give a reads list. I post what I see when I see it, i looked at wondering and so far JJ this morning and see nothing Worthy of a lynch vote.

coffee, paws, and dolphin are on my to do list in the afternoon
No, I don't think so what? Why am I a wolf lean? And if I'm a wolf lean, how does that equate to "not having strong enough opinions"?
 
So then you should know I don't find wolves well cuz you all look so freaking sketchy.
I thought you said you'd have good reads or be dead by N2?
Can I just say I am real annoyed you don't see how other people thought ziggy was being village yesterday, but I'm somehow not allowed to have changed my read of her after her actions yesterday.

I don't think I was ever going to win on the ziggy thing. If I hadn't changed my read, I would have been told it was because I knew she'd flip village and wanted cred. And for changing my read, I'm getting told I'm wishy washy and wolfy 🙄
I don't think you can tell me what argument I would have used if something had played out differently. I just read the beginning of the game and I'm re-evaluating you, in any case.
I don’t get your whole I believe this about a player and if you didn’t you are therefore wrong and a wolf because that’s the only way you could’ve felt that way.
That is kinda the point of the game, dolph: to figure out who is lying about their wolf reads.
I also am not saying other people are wolfy because of that...there were multiple people on Doggo who I gave strong village points to for disagreeing with my read.

I guess I will be more blunt though -- when you were drunk you got super defensive of Ziggy before she even flipped, and thus it makes me wonder if you were shooting your mouth off last night because you knew something the rest of us didn't know. Don't drink & WW if you don't want to get questioned about possible in vino veritas moments later.
I felt like ziggy was just being misunderstood per usual and people just voted there because of how she plays. That’s usually what happens when she gets in an argument with a more prominent player. Everyone can vote for me for that if they so choose but it’s a dumb reason.
You did not even read my original post.
People who claim they have been blocked what was your night result message? Mine had something to do with shenanigans
That was the message I got on N1.

I also think it could have been theft instead of a block, for the record.
 
No, I don't think so what? Why am I a wolf lean? And if I'm a wolf lean, how does that equate to "not having strong enough opinions"?
no, I don’t see the quality.

It is because you don’t seem to be playing the same as you usually do. You don’t seem to be as forceful in your role as you normally do. It is just a feel. Not strong enough for me to lynch you, but i trust you and Your opinions less than others this game. I have grown accustomed to your style. Perhaps you have changed the last few months? I would need others’ confirmation to feel any stronger than that.

if I get any direct evidence to contradict that feeling, I will ignore it, but alas this game not much positive has happened yet.
 
My updated list on wolves from ISO:

Wolf: AM, BC, Bark, Cubs, Caiter, Paws,


We don't have 6 wolves so let's choose from this list.
 
Wait, so I got someones results N2??? Now I'm really confused about this whole redirecting thing
No.

it means someone tried to do an action on someone else, but it was done on you Instead. It could be a block, or a protection, or an investigation, etc.

there are other roles then send people’s results to 3rd parties, but that is a different role.
 
another post I missed this morning,

no, I don’t think so. You are a wolf lean if anything to me,

I dont Have strong enough opinions right now to give a reads list. I post what I see when I see it, i looked at wondering and so far JJ this morning and see nothing Worthy of a lynch vote.

coffee, paws, and dolphin are on my to do list in the afternoon
Do an ISO on AM's posts. Doesn't look too good for AM right now.
 
no, I don’t see the quality.

It is because you don’t seem to be playing the same as you usually do. You don’t seem to be as forceful in your role as you normally do. It is just a feel. Not strong enough for me to lynch you, but i trust you and Your opinions less than others this game. I have grown accustomed to your style. Perhaps you have changed the last few months? I would need others’ confirmation to feel any stronger than that.

if I get any direct evidence to contradict that feeling, I will ignore it, but alas this game not much positive has happened yet.
Notice how she's in the defensive when she responds to you? That's not how veteran villagers behave.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No.

it means someone tried to do an action on someone else, but it was done on you Instead. It could be a block, or a protection, or an investigation, etc.

there are other roles then send people’s results to 3rd parties, but that is a different role.
Except...that's maybe not what is happening in this game.

In this game I think someone is screwing with results as well as targets. (Either that or someone made a bold choice to outright lie to me about something that could be fact checked.)

So I'm curious to know why Doggo is jumping to it being results instead of regular redirection.